All Comments on 'High Libido - Sister'

by billy4279

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hard to tell if the main character was male or female at the beginning of the story. The should just say it or give the person a male or female name next time that would work fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I realize this is fiction but...Your character "fucks like a god" but wears a girlfriends out in a month. Then you describe slamming her pussy-before you really go to town and drill her. No mention of the female's needs or orgasm.

In real life makes a boring (going to sleep? yep definitely a god) shitty lay!!!!!!!

billy4279billy4279over 2 years agoAuthor

Yeah I know that's bad writing. I just couldn't think of anything else that would act as filler. I hope my other stories will be better.

I'll also work on this and upload what I hope is a better version.

Thanks for the comments. They are helpful in making a more enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This should have been posted in a comedy section. "My muscular body is kind of easy to keep since I fuck like a god. My girlfriends love it for about a few weeks before I get to be too much and they break up with me." ROFL. Couldn't make it another word past that point. Dream on, little boy.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
AWESOME start

Hope you continue.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could only go to a 3 - Average.

Very one-sided what with a porn posting sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good thing this story is fiction or it would be just BS

bond007zapbond007zapover 2 years ago

Sorry to say, but this story had no meat to build up as "incest" episode. More of wham, bam, go to sleep, ma'am.

Try to buld on relationship, rather than just "ego" of one character; incests are based on feelings of both characters in story.

All the best for your next story. Work harder, get help from other skilled writers like I do for writing my experiences/episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not to beat about the bush, this story is crap.

tomar82403tomar82403over 2 years ago
What the hell?!?!

Really need to keep the middle schoolers or overtly drunk boys from writing here; "My muscular body is kind of easy to keep since I fuck like a god."

When you either grow up or sober up, try again... but even then, really tone it down a ton!

You can tell I didn't really like it much - but do try again - 3 stars or "C-".

ImonlyhalfnutsImonlyhalfnutsabout 2 years ago

Yeah, sorry dude but this goes to the editing room floor. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbilly4279@billy4279
Above is my Patreon link. If you want to support my writing and really like the stories then go ahead and use it. The Patreon will say eroticlit. That's the official name brand for now. Seasoned writer. More familiar with writing Gorey hellish scenes and fantasy. I won't cons...

story TAGS