High Life: Alice Makes a Change Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So warm and snug. You sometimes just want to curl up and relax."

I nodded, snuggling down.

"The weight of the world just lifts off your shoulders."

Delilah was right. I could feel it too, a warm blissful sensation spreading across my body as I let myself sink into the upholstery. Across from me, I saw James sigh, letting his head roll back.

"Nothing to care about. Nothing to have to think about, just letting yourself relax."

"That's impressive."

I registered Christophe's voice.

"Wait," Delilah replied.

I felt her hand on my arm, felt the warmth there, reassuring me.

"You can just close your eyes and drift," she murmured, "It feels wonderful."

I closed my eyes, my head lolling to rest on the back of the couch. Delilah was right: it felt wonderful.

"There, all good. All relaxed," Delilah said, but her voice was lighter now, a sing-song cadence to it that I found to be delightful and enthralling.

I shrugged further into the upholstery and the room lapsed into silence.

"Now, what were you about to say?"

Delilah's voice came to me, but it didn't matter.

I heard Christophe reply, "The speed of application for one."

"Yes," Delilah replied, "I was impressed myself the first time I saw it. I have to say, I'm sorry I doubted you Aston."

I was following the words, but they weren't sticking in my head. I didn't need to understand them, letting everyone talk between themselves while I relaxed.

"Dosage is an issue," said another man's voice, from across the room, "You need to approximate the subject's weight to get it right. They can reach the plateau in a couple of minutes, or up to half an hour, depending."

"She seems like she's already there."

Jodie's voice.

"He's struggling a bit," she continued, "Though I gave him a larger dose."

There was silence again, and the sounds of people moving. I didn't pay attention to any of that, or to the hand on my cheek. Fingers touched my eyelids, opening them briefly.

"This is groundbreaking."

"I thought so too."

"Imagine the time savings."

"More importantly, it's repeatable. Less hit and miss."

"I don't think Hayden would appreciate being described as hit and miss."

"That's my point. Who cares? Do we even need Hayden's skill set? This is the future right here."

"You need to prove that, though."

"How's Willow?"

I could sense agitation, but I let it wash over me. I didn't need to care about it. I could remember Willow, though. She was the girl auctioned before James. Something about cleaning pools.

"I can show you, later."

"I'd like to see. Frankly, this shows me nothing."

"Then let's proceed to the next part."

There was a long pause, and I was grateful for the lack of interruptions. I let myself drift along, pleasantly vacant.

"Get her up."

I felt someone shaking my arm, and with a supreme effort, I raised my head. My eyes fluttered open, looking into Jodie's face.

"Alice," she murmurs, "How about we stand up?"

Her eyes were kindly. "Okay," I told her, and she helped me to my feet.

I felt myself wobbling a little, but her hand cupped my elbow, steadying me.

"I think I've had a bit to drink," I muttered.

"I think you have," Jodi agreed pleasantly, "Just a little tipsy. Don't worry, we've all been there."

She laughed, and I laughed to, letting her turn me to face the other couch. My husband was lolling at one end, on his own now.

"I think James has too," Jodie continued, in a smooth, low voice, "I think you both enjoyed the party and got quite drunk."

"Yes," I agreed, "Really quite drunk. I'm sorry if I'm...."

"Not at all, not at all. We're all friends here. No-one minds."

Her hand was stroking my back. It felt nice. Her lips were close to my ear, giving me a little shivery, tingly feeling down my neck when she spoke.

"Whatever you want to do, no-one cares. You can do anything you like. Would you like to sit next to your husband, Alice?"

"Yes."

"Wouldn't it be nice to snuggle up next to him? We won't mind."

I found myself nodding in agreement, and plopped down onto the couch next to James. He slid an arm around me and I cuddled up against his body.

"That feels wonderful, doesn't it?"

I nodded again, resting my cheek on my husband's chest, taking in the scent of his body.

"Why don't you both get more comfortable? You can do whatever you want, we're all friends here."

I ran my hand over my husband's chest, encountering the buttons of his shirt. I popped a couple open and slid my hand underneath, relishing contact with his skin. James shifted his body, his hand falling to my waist. I felt the weight, pressing there, becoming aware of how close he was to the space between my legs. I arched my spine, and his hand slid down into my lap. I found his nipple and let my fingers tease it, feeling him react to my touch. His hand flattened against my thigh, thumb pressing into the hollow of my hip.

I began to unbutton the rest of his shirt, taking my time, exposing his chest. My lips made contact with his skin and I was rewarded with a squeeze of my leg. I was dimly aware of the other people in the room, but they were silent now. I liked that. I wanted no distractions as I explored my husband's gorgeous body.

James shifted his hand, letting the pressure of his thumb settle on the space between my legs. I lifted my chin, tilting my head back to look into his lovely eyes. I could see the desire there, building, and it kindled desire in me also, to see him want me like that. We kissed, building up to a passion, forgetting about everyone else now, focused only on us. I felt his hand pop the button on my jeans and I raised my hips to accommodate him as he pushed my pants down over my bottom. I reached down, peeling them off my legs, settling on top of his sprawled body now in just my lacy panties.

I kissed him again, pulling his shirt wide and sliding it off his shoulders, stripping him. James smiled at me languidly, his eyes lidded. I worked my way down his muscled torso until I found his belt. I smiled back at him, unbuckling his belt and undoing his pants. He raised his hips automatically, allowing me to pull down his trousers and his underwear, stripping him completely naked.

This seemed to spur him and James reacted quickly, his hands cupping my breasts then pulling my top over my head with fresh urgency. He unclasped my bra, freeing me, lowering his lips to my nipples and teasing them erect. It felt wonderful, having my husband exploring my body, and I didn't protest as he pushed me down onto the couch, on my back. I could feel the fire inside, aching to have him slide into me. He grinned, straddling my body, then spreading my legs with his knees, opening me completely to him.

I looked up into his face, waiting, savouring the moment of connection, unaware of anyone else in the room. When he dipped down, pressing his engorged, purple tip against my folds, it felt like heaven. I closed my eyes, letting out a little moan, savouring the feeling of my man entering me.

He took his time, fucking me slowly. I didn't protest, content to lay beneath his bulk and let him call the shots. I concentrated on the friction as he pulled out and then pushed back in, the little thrills of pleasure rippling through my core with every stroke. James shifted, changing his cadence and I smiled to myself, reading the signs. I knew what came next, the exquisite delight of my husband increasing his rhythm, driving steadily deeper and harder, powering me at last towards a wonderful orgasm.

"That's enough, I think."

Jodie's voice cut through our lovemaking, and I felt James stop mid-stroke, still inside me. My eyes snapped open.

"Why don't you take a break for a moment?"

James frowned down at me, but I shrugged. Jodie was right, and I felt a little foolish for indulging myself when clearly this was Delilah's party and she had other guests. James drew back and flopped down next to me on the couch, his manhood still rigid and gleaming with my moistness.

Christophe glanced across at Jodie, then at Aston. "That's impressive," he murmured.

Jodie nodded in agreement and replied, "Such an exquisite level of control. It bypasses most of the higher functions."

"When you suggested a demonstration," Christophe continued, "I just imagined that it was the same as the usual, but maybe faster acting."

Aston chuckled at that. "Ah, no, this isn't something you drop into a drink in a nightclub. We're way beyond that."

I listened without really paying much attention. All I could really focus on was the sight of my husband's erection, and the memory of how it had felt inside me only moments ago. I desperately wanted them all to stop talking so that we could resume our lovemaking.

"I'm in," Christophe said.

"Thought you might," Jodie replied.

People started to shuffle around the room, and I realised the party was beginning to break up. I rose from the couch, but Jodie put a hand on my arm.

"You don't have to go just yet, why don't you wait here while we see everyone out?"

It seemed reasonable, so I nodded. Then, Jodie gave Delilah a little smile.

"Or, why don't we just leave James here and see everyone to the door together?"

"Okay," I replied.

I followed Delilah and Jodie through to the front of the house, joining the little congregation outside the front door on the little stone path down to the front gate. The night breeze made me shiver a little, standing there and saying goodbye to everyone out the front of Delilah's house. I knew I was naked, but no-one seemed to care. I stood there quietly next to Jodie as we watched the rest of the guests pass through the gate and onto the street.

"A very successful dinner," Delilah observed, turning to Jodie.

"You're the consummate host."

"That sounds like flattery."

"The truth is never flattery."

"Davis is onboard?"

Jodie nodded, looking at me for a moment. I felt out of place between these beautiful, elegant women.

"You've got a way with him," Delilah aid, "just like you had with his father."

Jodie chuckled, replying, "He's such a good boy, you need to see what he's built. He's offered to give me the tour."

Delilah laughed at that. "The tour? Is that what he's calling it?"

A car drove past, and I watched it go, my attention wandering from the two women chatting next to me. It occurred to me dimly that anyone passing the house would be able to look in and see us: two women dressed immaculately in dinner party attire, and me, naked. I began to think that it would be a good idea to go inside, but the two women appeared to be in no hurry so I decided to wait for them to finish chatting instead. I didn't want to appear rude, after Delilah had shown herself to be such a considerate host.

"Yes, but we do need to tidy up from tonight," Jodie said.

I hadn't been following the conversation up until this point, letting their words wash over me. But, that sounded like we might be wrapping up. Maybe we could go inside now, and I didn't have to stand outside in the nude in full view of the street anymore.

"I think she might be a natural submissive," Jodie mused, her attention on me again, "She takes direction well, doesn't argue about being told what to do."

Delilah turned to me too.

"Is that true, do you think, Alice?" she asked, "Do you like taking charge or being told what to do instead?"

I frowned, considering the question. "I suppose, uh, I don't know."

"Doe James take charge in the bedroom?"

"Yes."

"Do you ever try that?"

I shook my head.

"Really. Why, Alice?"

"I like it when he's in charge."

"How do you feel now, standing outside without any clothes on?"

I frowned again, thinking about how best to answer the tall, elegant woman in front of me without sounding rude.

"I'm a little cold."

Delilah smiled, reaching out to run her hand down my arm.

"Yes," she murmured, "Goosebumps. You must be freezing. But, I need to talk to Jodie for a little longer. Are you fine to stand here while I do that?"

I felt the corners of my mouth turn down. I had been hoping we could go back inside, but I didn't want to disappoint Delilah.

"Yes," I replied in a small voice.

Delilah gave me a lovely, warm smile. "Good girl," she replied.

"I have an idea," Jodie said, speaking to Delilah now, ignoring me again.

I resigned myself to waiting for them to finish their discussion. Another car drove past, and I laced my hands together over my bare crotch.

"Alice?"

I turned to Jodie, suddenly aware that they'd finished talking.

"Yes?"

"Have you ever cheated on your husband?"

Startled by the directness of her question, I shook my head slowly.

"Has he ever cheated on you?"

"Uh, no. I don't think so."

"It must be difficult, though," Jodie replied, her tone sympathetic, "He's very good looking. All those sports events, the gala balls, the charity auctions."

My guts squirmed a little at the mention of the auction, and my gaze flicked between the women standing in front of me.

"Watching women flirting with James, it must happen," Jodie continued.

"Yes."

"It must be hard, seeing that."

"Sometimes."

Jodie paused, her head tilted a little. I felt like she was appraising me.

"Do you ever imagine him with other women?"

I looked at Delilah again, trying to pick my words carefully. My thoughts went back to earlier, to imagining Delilah and James together. I could picture the statuesque blonde lying beneath my husband, the same enigmatic little smile playing on her lips as it was right now, in front of me. I squirmed, and Delilah's smile widened.

"You must be frozen," she observed, "Why don't we go back inside?"

Gratefully, I nodded and followed the other two women into the house. Delilah led us back into the lounge, where James was waiting for us, still sitting as we'd left him on the couch, naked. His erection had softened, but he looked up with surprise as we joined him again, as if roused from his thoughts by our arrival.

"Alice, why don't you have a seat?" Jodie said, "But, on the opposite end of the couch. Let's give James a little space."

I did as I was told, watching as Delilah walked out of the room. Jodie positioned herself on the couch opposite, crossing her legs and resting her hands primly on her knees. Her phone was lying next to her on the couch. It was clear that we were waiting for something, but I thought better of asking, and so I sat there in silence instead, as did James.

We waited for a few minutes, the time dragging by as I tried to get comfortable. Seeing my husband's naked body so close to mine was kindling the fire in me again, but it was frustrating that Jodie had seated me away from him. I didn't understand why.

Suddenly, Jodie looked up, and I turned to see Delilah coming back into the room, only now she had shed the elegant dress, paring herself back to exquisite lingerie. A white mask made of stiffened lace adorned her face, drawing attention to her lovely eyes. I could only stare as she sauntered towards us and settled into the space between myself and James.

Delilah laid a hand on my husband's thigh and then turned to me, smiling sweetly.

"You won't mind if we get better acquainted?"

It sounded like a question, but it felt like a statement.

"You don't want me to be disappointed, do you?" she continued, her voice like honey.

"No," I heard myself say, my eyes drifting from her perfect face, eyes sparkling behind the mask, to where her hand began to caress my husband's leg.

"You're just going to sit there quietly?"

I nodded, but again, it felt more like an instruction.

"Good girl. You can sit there and watch. You'd like that."

Before I could respond, Delilah turned her attention to James.

"Your wife doesn't mind. Is it okay if I get to know you better?"

I was staring at my husband, watching the play of emotions across his face. In the corner of my eye, I could see his manhood rising again as Delilah's fingers stroked delicately up and down the inside of his thigh. I realised what was about to happen, and my stomach twisted with an awful, churning, dark feeling. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew what Delilah was intending to do with James, and a little voice was urging me to call out, to stop it.

All through our marriage, I had been forced to fend off fans and bimbos, with their short skirts and high heels, primped and smiling coyly. Now, here I was on Delilah's couch, watching my husband's reaction as her fingers curled around his firming shaft. She leaned towards him, her body supple in her lingerie, toned and maintained despite being twenty years older. I realised that I wasn't going to stop her taking my husband. I was going to yield to this elegant, sophisticated, sexy woman and let her enjoy the body that had been solely reserved for me up until this point. It twisted me up inside, but I also felt myself moistening as I watched, unable to tear my eyes away from the look of lust on my husband's face that Delilah was engendering in him. I was powerless to stop them, a spectator.

"That's right," Delilah said, her eyes fixed on my husband's, "Alice wants to watch you. She wants to see you make love to me, don't you Alice?"

Her hand began to stroke up and down my husband's shaft, pumping him until he was rigid. I felt the weight of her expectations, waiting for the correct response from me. I wanted to tell him no, to tell her to stop. I wanted to be the one touching James. Delilah turned her gaze on me and I found myself caught by those eyes. I parted my lips, knowing what I needed to say, knowing the answer I had to give.

"I want to watch," I said.

Even as the words left my lips, I felt sweat prickle across my bare skin as my stomach churned. My pussy began to throb with an unwavering need as I watched Delilah rise from her place between us to straddle the man I loved. James reacted, cupping her breasts with his hands, supporting her in position as she tugged her lacy panties down her legs, exposing her bare, glistening crotch to his view.

I found myself staring, unable to look away from her groin, watching in slow motion as she sank down until her labia made contact with the tip of my husband's cock. She looked across at me, studying my reaction, and I froze: a predator surveying her prey. Delilah was asking me a question, daring me to call out, pushing me to defend my marriage against her act. I wanted her to stop, but at the same time, I could feel the delicious heat between my legs. She studied me closely for a moment, her crotch poised on my husband's tip, then looked away, dismissing me and I realised my chance to stop her had passed. All I could do was stare in mute, twisted horror as my husband's manhood disappeared inch by inch inside the exquisitely-maintained body of the elegant woman in front of me.

She descended smoothly, taking him all the way in, until her nether lips made contact with the base of his shaft and she exhaled. I let out a sigh too, feeling a strange relief that it was done, that she'd taken him, that I didn't have to object anymore because now it would be pointless. I could just keep quiet and let it happen because it was too late to stop her now.

Delilah rose and fell on my husband's shaft, her fingers spread across his rippling abdomen to support herself. James was making little grunting sounds, his eyes locked on her body. I felt worthless, realising that I had been dismissed and then utterly forgotten by the couple making love within touching distance on the couch. All the years of staking my claim, defending my territory, my man, all of it was over, and I could finally let myself relax into my new position. Like Jodie sitting opposite us, I was also merely an observer now, watching Delilah enjoying my husband.

I marvelled at the way James responded, rising up to meet her, his muscles stretching and contracting. I couldn't look away from it. He seemed to come alive, his purpose made clear, and with a deft motion, he swung Delilah off him, setting her back down on the couch next to me, her leg pressed against my thigh. James positioned himself over her, spreading her knees with his large, powerful hands, looking down at her glistening entrance.