High Life: Alice Makes a Change Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delilah's thigh pressed tightly against mine as James spread her, bearing down at that moment to bury himself inside the older woman's body. Stripped bare, he began to thrust powerfully, and I watched his buttocks clench as he bore into Delilah, making her gasp. James gathered her up in his arms and I quivered, knowing precisely how it felt to be enfolded by my husband, how powerless when wrapped by his muscled bulk, how delicious.

Delilah's body was being pushed against me with every stroke, her skin against my skin, slick with perspiration as she began to build to orgasm under his unrelenting onslaught. My eyes were wide, taking it all in, watching up close as he fucked her without any regard to my presence, as if I was just a part of the furniture. I glanced down at my crotch, surprised to see my own fingers dipping in and out of me.

When had I started that? I began to feel the first thrills of my own climax as I brought myself to the edge. Delilah was moaning now, her eyes gleaming behind the lace mask, her mouth contorted in a snarl. James was reacting to her, pounding into her brutally now, harder than I'd ever felt him do to me. I could see the supreme pleasure he was taking in thrusting into her, and my fingers quickened inside me. So close to the power and the fury of my husband unleashing himself on this interloper, I brought myself right to the edge.

The little voice in my head was silent now, because I realised that I wanted him to fuck her, I wanted to witness the power of him in full flight. I needed Delilah to know how wonderful my husband's body felt. James was relentless, seeking his own pleasure and it was beautiful to watch him unfurl his inner beast.

James cried out, ramming hard into Delilah's body, sending shockwaves through her and into my own body pressed up against her. I witnessed his climax, the look of fierce elation on his face as he erupted inside her, heard a high, keening note from Delilah's throat in answer as she shuddered into orgasm. My fingers blurred over my clit, sopping, but before I could react, James withdrew from Delilah and positioned himself in front of me.

I looked down at his engorged cock, glistening with his eruption and the slick sheen of Delilah's juices coating him, and then he thrust into me too, mingling my wetness with his spent seed and the moisture of the woman who had taken him from me. I received it all, and in that split second I came, harder than I have ever done, shuddering around my husband's cock, gasping for breath as the tidal waves of orgiastic ecstasy surged through my body. I felt claimed, rewarded for patiently waiting my turn, permitted at last to receive my climax after Delilah had experienced hers.

She reached forward, taking his head in her hands and I watched as their lips met, sharing a passionate kiss, even as his cock twitched deep inside my body. At last, she broke off, running her hand through his hair, disregarding my presence completely. It was if I didn't exist to her, and as I watched, James shifted all his attention back to her, still inside me but kissing her deeply in reply.

I felt him slide out of me, standing up now, his manhood softening as he began to drip onto my leg. The little slick pool on my skin held all of my attention, the mingling of my husband's emissions with mine and with Delilah's, the feeling of it dribbling down my thigh.

"You're worth every penny I paid, James," Delilah said, then she turned to me, "And you're so wonderfully docile. Not a peep."

Delilah pulled herself up from the couch, running a hand down my husband's bare back, stroking his rear.

"Quite a find," she commented, then fixed her attention on Jodie sitting primly on the other couch with her phone in her hand.

"Can I leave the rest to you? I imagine you know the duration of the effects, how to tidy up after?"

Jodie stood, sliding her phone back into her handbag. She looked at James and then at me.

"Of course," she responded, "Let me get them home and into bed."

I didn't know if it was the orgasm, or the intensity of the moment, but I could feel my head starting to clear of the fog that had descended on my thoughts after the drink. Jodie came over to me and held out her hand.

"Come on Alice, up."

She pulled me to my feet and I found myself teetering unsteadily until James caught me up in his arms.

"That's right, both of you. Let's get you home, you've had quite a night, haven't you?"

"Yes," I replied, though Jodie's attention was on James, disregarding me.

"Let's get you dressed, then I'll drive you. Then, I think we'll make some time in a day or so for a chat. Okay?"

James nodded, and I kept silent this time. She gave me a look.

"Yes," she mused, "I think you're going to be a lot of fun. Both of you."

---

[Next chapter: Alice and James are forced into service.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]