High Life: Alice Makes a Change Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,332 Followers

My hips wiggled as my thighs ground against each other, unconsciously keeping the same rhythm as my husband, pounding the woman in his arms. I stared helplessly, feeling the heat between my legs building into something more, and I gasped with the shock of it. My core began to tense, and I clenched inside, imagining his manhood deep inside me, milking the phantom cock between my legs.

James shifted position, humping Fee with abandon now, his body and hers lifted free of the water, braced against the edge of the tub, the only sound on the deck being the heavy slapping of his skin against hers as he railed her. Fee began to make a high, keening sound, her fingertips white as she pressed them into my husband's flesh.

"Harder," she growled, "Come on."

James, spurred on by her words, picked up his pace, an expression of furious, animal need on his face that I had never seen before. Something about her was driving him wild. Fee mewled, an endless sound punctuated by each thrust of my husband's cock, taking him into her fully, clearly relishing the feeling of James burying each stroke deep. Her thighs began to quiver and she went silent, her body locking in position, her breathing arrested. Her abdomen contracted and James cried out, his rhythm stuttering as he joined her in the bliss of orgasm, pumping and pumping into the slick, tight sheath.

I ground my thighs together, clenching mightily inside, and was rocked, all at once, by my own climax. I ground my teeth together, pursing my lips, trying to be utterly silent as my body thrummed with the waves of passion. I didn't understand it, I'd never orgasmed without being touched before; my mind was reeling.

Fee wrapped her arms tightly around my husband's back, holding her to him, her chest heaving as she struggled to regain her breath. It felt like an age before she loosened her grip on his body, letting him pull out and slump into the water next to her, a glassy, sated expression on his face. I stared at him.

"Oh, five stars," Fee laughed, "Satisfied customer. Would buy again."

Fee looked at me as she said that, and I felt an awful chill. I was hyper-aware of how I looked, how she saw me. Sitting primly on a chair in the semi-dark, in a flimsy, cheap French Maid costume like a whore, watching silently as another woman enjoyed my husband. My only consolation was that she couldn't see the dirty little secret between my legs, my juices from my own pathetic orgasm. The shame would be unbearable if Fee knew I'd come just because she did.

A cold dread spread down my spine. The cheap maid costume, the flimsy material: the back would be soaked with my moisture, a damp patch where I was sitting.

"Maid, time for refills," Marielle called, holding up her empty champagne flute.

I panicked. She waggled her glass, staring at me expectantly.

"Now. You want a good review don't you?"

I got up from my chair, standing straight, smoothing my hands down my costume. I took a step towards the hot tub, and my worst fears were confirmed. I could feel the cooling dampness on the back of my dress. Very carefully, I picked up the champagne bottle from the ice and teetered over to Marielle's empty glass on my tacky heels. I angled my body to keep my backside facing away, while also refilling Jacee's glass. Cybil took the opportunity for a refill also, holding out her glass from across the tub, making me stretch over the water.

I topped her up, then froze in horror as I felt a hand settle on my rear. My head whipped round to find myself staring into Fee's eyes.

"Me too," she smiled, languidly, her cheeks still flushed from her incredible orgasm.

I clinked the top of the bottle against the mouth of her glass, trying to keep my hand steady, balancing on my knees precariously. As the champagne frothed into her flute, Fee's fingers slid over the curve of my bottom, her fingertips dipping down. I tried to keep my attention on her glass, even as her fingers slid closer and closer to my awful secret.

The bubbles overflowed, dripping into the water and she made a tutting noise, but held her glass in position, waiting for the froth to die down so she could be topped up. It cost me an extra few seconds, but it was enough. I felt her fingers slide down, finding the wet patch. She traced lazy circles in the damp fabric as I completed my pour. I pulled back, standing at the side of the tub with my feet together and the bottle clutched in my hands.

Fee made a show of rubbing her thumb and fingers together, then brought her hand to her nose, her eyes locked on mine the whole time. Her mouth split open into a grin and I felt my body quail. I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me.

"I was wondering what you got out of all this, Alice. It's not just the money is it?" Fee mused, "I think you also like to watch."

She turned to my husband, who had been sitting docilely in the water, flaccid now. Fee kissed him, slipping her tongue between his lips, running her free hand down his chest, beneath the water, wrapping her fingers around his softening manhood. She looked back at me, daring me to break eye contact, as her hand began to pump up and down.

"Shall we see if he can go again? We're not on the clock are we, Marie? Did we rent him for the night?"

I just stood there, my fingers wrapped around the champagne bottle, as I watched first Fee, and then Cybil, begin to caress my husband's body. James began to stir at their attentions.

"Oh, what's this?" Fee murmured, arching her eyebrows seductively, "James, you're just insatiable, aren't you?"

I stood by while first Cybil, then Jacee positioned themselves next to James, running their hands over his body, exploring his crotch. James was turned to each of them so they could kiss him, placidly going along with it as they swivelled his head to take the next kiss, responding in kind. Beneath the water, he was fully erect again. Cybil shifted position, straddling him, sinking down and letting out a rumbling groan.

"The contours, they really hit the spot," she hissed, "He feels like a sex toy."

"And you would know, wouldn't you," Jacee replied, laughing.

Cybil paid her no attention, rising up and down on James, already lost in her own world. Seeing her friends taken by James had done powerful things to her, and she looked down into my husband's lidded eyes with unbridled lust.

"So much better than a sex toy," Cybil grunted.

James seemed to come alive again, roused from his placidity, grasping the blonde woman around the waist and beginning to move under her, pushing up powerfully into her waiting, eager pussy.

"Refill."

My attention snapped back to Marielle, dangling an empty glass in her fingers. I finished the bottle, but Fee was smiling at me too, knocking back the last of her champagne.

"Come on," she called out, grinning slyly, "We're not paying you to watch him perform. Refill."

I looked from one woman to the other, then back to my husband as he pinned Cybil in position over his manhood, thrusting up into her. I heard her little groans. Reluctantly, I left them to it, tottering back inside on my ridiculous cheap stilettos to fetch more champagne. Only when I got to the door did I remember the damp patch on the back of my dress. I turned quickly to see if the women had noticed, to be rewarded with a smirk from Marielle. She raised her glass to me in salute and I knew she'd seen my disgrace. I almost ran back into the chalet.

In the kitchenette, grabbing another bottle, I could see all the way out to the deck. I needed to top up the ice, and I busied myself with the task, looking back some minutes later to find a different woman straddling James, her hands braced on his shoulders, her breasts bouncing with every thrust. Cybil had sunk down in the water until just her head was visible, her eyes closed.

I pushed the bottle down into the ice, and I looked down to see that my hands were shaking. My concentration was shot, as if James had given the drug to me rather than the other way around, reacting mindlessly to the commands the women were giving me, all the while aware of them using my husband for their entertainment. I still couldn't believe my orgasm, or what it meant, how powerful the connection I felt to my husband's body. Meanwhile, out on the deck, Jacee began to make long, high-pitched sounds that I could even hear from inside the chalet.

I needed to get us both out of here. All four had now been pleasured, our work here was done. I desperately wanted to extract my man from the clutches of the women who were using him, who were treating him like a fuck doll for their amusement. I brought the ice bucket out as Jacee slid off James into the water. Fee looked up at me.

"That took a while," she commented.

"I needed to top up the ice."

"Not get yourself off again?"

I felt all eyes on me, and my cheeks began to colour. It was unbearably degrading, to be called out for climaxing while she had been the one riding my husband.

"I think maybe just hold that thought. We should get out. This has become unsanitary."

Marielle wrinkled her nose, nodding.

"Yeah, it's like soup," she replied, slurring her words slightly.

One by one, the women rose from the tub, Marielle last, leading my husband by the hand. He followed obediently, his eyes on the wet curves of her body as she rose from the water. His manhood hung flaccidly between his legs. She led James past me, but he didn't seem to notice. He didn't even look up from the slick globes of her dripping, bare bottom.

I trailed along behind them, finding the women all gathered in the middle of the room, muttering together. Everyone else was naked, but me. I found myself standing to one side with the ice bucket in my hands.

"Well, that scratched an itch," Jacee observed.

"Yeah. We heard," Cybil agreed, "Probably the whole spa too, you whore."

"Over the top of your noises? I fucking doubt it. When was the last time you were properly fucked?"

"About five minutes ago."

"Does your husband know that he's a dud, Cyb?"

"He will now," Fee interjected, laughing, "He probably heard that from home."

"So," Marielle said, "What now?"

There was a pause in the conversation, and I began to hope that the ordeal was drawing to a close. They'd got what they wanted. We could finally leave.

"I have an idea," Fee replied, and my blood ran cold.

She took hold of my husband's drooping tip between her thumb and finger, lifting him. She smiled at the other women, then tugged it, leading James towards the bedroom. She looked at me over her shoulder.

"You too. Leave the champagne."

We all followed behind Fee as she led my husband into the bedroom by the tip of his cock. James followed obediently, beginning to firm up again. I was the last to enter the room.

"Ladies, shall we have a bit more fun? He seems willing."

Fee pushed James back, and he fell onto the bed. She climbed on after him, grasping his hardening shaft.

"Up," she told him, using her grip to shift him up the bed until she was satisfied.

"Let me just make sure he's ready," she announced, turning around to straddle his waist, facing back down his body towards us.

She began to tease and stroke him, bringing him fully erect again, then edged forwards, rising up. Fee made eye contact with me as she descended, taking James inside her again, laying down on his legs, smiling. I could see tiny movements of her thighs, and then James moaned.

"I'll keep him going, ladies," Fee purred, "Why don't you climb aboard?"

My eyes went wide, to which Fee just smiled back at me. James began to stir, roused out of his dreamworld by the pussy milking him expertly, reaching down to grasp the firm curves of her bottom. Marielle intervened, climbing onto the bed, straddling his chest, pushing his hands over his head, pinning him by the wrists. She edged forward until her crotch was positioned over his face.

James seemed to understand what was required, raising his head into the swollen, reddened slit above him, exploring her with his tongue.

"How's he feel?" Jacee asked.

"Like fucking heaven," Marielle sighed, arching her back and wrapping her fingers around her ankles, holding herself upright over my husband's face.

She held a hand out to Cybil, pulling her onto the bed, saying, "Might as well use all of him."

Cybil appeared to be confused, but Marielle grabbed her hips, positioning her on the pillows, knees spread wide, with my husband's hands trapped between her thighs. James began to explore her folds, his fingers dipping into her, stroking up and down her slit. He pushed a little farther, making Cybil gasp as he found her clit. Jacee climbed on last.

"No room," she pouted.

"We'll make room," Fee replied, rising up and then rolling off the bed, "All yours."

Grinning, Jacee took up position, sinking down onto my husband's cock, rocking her hips back and forth. Fee made her way around the bed to stand behind me, draping an elegant arm across my shoulders. On the bed, my husband's body was buried beneath three naked women, each enjoying the sensations as James licked, stroked and thrusted.

"Now that's a picture for the family album, don't you think?" Fee whispered in my ear.

We watched in silence as the women on the bed built themselves up to orgasm. Jacee bounced up and down on James, slamming her crotch against his groin, her movements becoming more frantic, less controlled as the minutes passed. Fee's arm remained draped over my shoulders, forcing me to stand there and watch them fucking him.

"Getting all hot and bothered?" she asked.

I didn't answer.

"You can't look away, can you?"

Jacee cried out, convulsing, the cords of her neck standing out.

"That's one."

Cybil and Marielle moved in unison, Marielle evicting Jacee from her position, plunging down onto my husband's rigid cock herself. Cybil shuffled forward, presenting her pussy to James to bury his face into. Jacee rolled away, stretching out on the bed like a cat, a languid smile on her lips.

We watched in silence as the two remaining women built up to their climaxes together. Marielle began to buck and writhe, applying her fingers to her own clit, rubbing and teasing herself, unconcerned with anyone in the room watching. James was working hard on Cybil too, his fingers dancing over her nub even as his tongue probed her entrance, bringing her to the edge.

I had never seen anything like this, not even in videos, on the rare occasions I indulged in that. I was made brutally aware of what these people could do, given the right circumstances, how their lives were so much wilder, so much more exotic, so much more depraved, than my own. These four sirens had turned my husband into a fuck machine, leaving me helpless to do anything but watch, hopelessly vanilla.

Cybil cried out, and Marielle followed, both women peaking together. Fee released me, climbing back onto the bed, pushing Marielle away, sending her tumbling off my husband's cock.

"You didn't finish him did you?" she growled, "You're such a slut."

James was still erect, and Fee grasped his shaft, squeezing it. She seemed to relax, reassured.

"No," she laughed, "He's close though."

Fee looked at me over her shoulder.

"He feels so hard," she murmured, "Shame to waste it."

Cybil shuffled back, sprawling on the pillows, while Fee took up position again, presenting her rear to James, letting his tongue explore her skin while she ran her fingernails up and down the black latex sheath. She leaned forward and made a show of sniffing his tip.

"He's been hard at work," Fee mused, almost to herself, "Why don't you come and see?"

I didn't move. Fee looked up.

"Come on."

She raised her hips slightly, pressing her moist pussy against my husband's lips. I saw his tongue slide into her.

"We're not going anywhere until you come and look."

Reluctantly, I approached the bed. I had no idea what Fee wanted, but it was obvious that we weren't done until she'd finished her game. She took my hand, pulling me closer, until I had taken up position at the end of the bed, kneeling over my husband's feet. Fee placed her fingers around the back on my neck and then began to exert pressure, little by little. I resisted, staring into her eyes, seeing her smile.

"Take a closer look. Don't be shy. You've been wanting a close look all night."

The downward pressure increased, and I began to bend, lowering my face to my husband's erection, until I was close enough to detect the mingled scent of the women who had used him. Fee sat up, sliding down James, not letting go of my neck, pinning me in place. I had no option but to watch as she positioned her entrance on the tip of his cock and took him all the way into her. My face was inches away, my vision filled by the sight of her folds parting around the root of my husband's erection. I could smell her musk, how aroused she was. I stared in horrific fascination as her pussy began to pulse, milking James right in front of me.

"I think you're going to remember this moment," she said, "Watching me take his cock up close. But, I'll do you a deal. You watch me, I let you use, oh, what should we do here ladies? What does she get?"

My eyes were fixed on the pulsing lips in front of me, laying on my husband's legs.

"How about his big toe?" Fee chuckled, "Yeah, I'll give you that."

I felt myself unwinding, sliding away, my mind reeling as Fee began to move up and down on James, letting me see up close how he slid out of her and was then enveloped again. I rocked back and felt my crotch press against my husband's foot. He moved, shifting beneath me, and I froze in stunned silence as I felt the gentle pressure of his big toe against my slit.

James pushed slightly and slipped inside me all at once, slickened by my juices. I began to hump him, grinding my clit against his foot, letting him penetrate me. Fee released my neck, but I knew why; I wasn't going anywhere anymore. She rose and fell on my husband's shaft, and I found myself keeping pace, settling into the same cadence, grinding against my husband's foot.

"I can't believe she's doing it."

The voice was off to the side; it sounded like Cybil.

"Marie, you should get a discount," Jacee replied.

I heard laughter. My eyes were fixed on James entering another woman though, lost in this new world of humiliation and desire. My orgasm was building again, bringing myself to the edge easily. I didn't understand how I could be so turned on, why I wasn't pulling away from another woman's crotch in front of my face, why I couldn't break the spell of watching James disappearing into her.

Fee stepped up her rhythm, and I was aware of sounds above me, of panting, little gasps. It penetrated my brain fog only marginally, the realisation that Fee was also massively aroused, more than she had been in the hot tub, that her eyes would be on me, laying supine on my husband taking what little pleasure I had been permitted from his toe.

She began to thrust down harder onto him, making grunting noises as her groin slapped noisily against his. I was close now, ready to cum, ready to tumble headlong into a crashing orgasm, but I needed to see it. I needed to watch her cum on James, to make my humiliation complete. She pounded down heavily, sending tremors through his body, through mine, surging powerfully now, and then finally: a high, wailing scream.

Fee gushed, coating James with her fluid, filling my nostrils with the musk. I came too, clenching powerfully as the waves surged through me, closing my eyes at last, but the image of her labia wrapped tighly around his shaft was still burned into my brain. I spasmed, clutching my husband's legs, riding the bliss until at last it began to fade.

A hand stroked my hair and I looked up. Fee was smiling down at me.

"I think you found out something new tonight, didn't you?"

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,332 Followers