High Life: Alice Makes a Change Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't reply, and she didn't press further, rising up and off James, swinging herself off the bed.

"Ladies, I don't know about you, but I need a drink."

They filed out one by one, leaving me alone with James at last. I crawled up the bed, wrapping my arms around him, feeling him breathing. He was looking at me, but through me, as if I was a phantom.

"Stay here," I whispered, "I'm just going to finish up."

I got up from the bed, leaving James behind. The girls were refilling their glasses, chattering away between themselves. Jacee was already halfway out to the deck.

"Really?" Cybil called.

"Like what? We're gonna make it dirtier? After what we just did? C'mon."

Cybil trailed along behind, followed by Marielle. I approached her tentatively.

"Hey, just wanted to know if, uh...?"

Marielle paused, scrutinising me.

"You know, do you need us anymore?" I prompted.

She shrugged, and said, "Nah, I think we're done. Oh, wait."

I watched her cross the room, rummaging through her handbag. She pulled out an envelope and brought it back to me.

"There. All square. Do you want to check it?"

"No, I'm sure it's fine," I replied.

"Good. Okay, then. See you later, I guess."

She flashed me a smile and turned, slinking back out to the hot tub, stark naked with a champagne glass in her hand.

"I almost pity her husband. Second husband."

I turned and found myself face to face with Fee.

"Big night," she observed.

"Yeah."

Fee ran her fingers through my hair, pushing the loose strands behind my ears, a curiously intimate gesture.

"A lot to take in," she continued, "Don't worry about it. It's not uncommon."

I stared at her pensively.

"What's not uncommon?"

Fee smiled, replying, "You're a submissive. I think you've always been, haven't you? Big strong husband, protector. You like it when he takes charge, don't you?"

I bit my lip. Fee laughed.

"Oh, you don't need to say anything. There's no shame in wanting someone else to be in charge. I'm not judging you, hell, for all you know I'm exactly the same."

I retreated from her, picking up the bags I'd left on the floor containing our clothes.

"I might have a word with your agent," Fee called out, as she went to join her friends outside, "It might be fun to engage you in future."

I shuddered at the prospect, gripping the bag tightly as I watched her go. I slipped back into the bedroom, pulling James up off the bed, sliding his jeans and t-shirt on, then dressing myself. I didn't bother removing the sheath from him, or the costume from me, working feverishly in case Marielle changed her mind and called us back for another round.

I took James by the hand, and he followed readily, leading him out of the bedroom and to the front door. The women were roaring with laughter on the deck. We slipped out unobserved into the night.

---

[Next chapter: James and Alice are booked by Phoebe. Dressed in latex, Alice is mistaken for a Dominatrix.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]