High Life: Alice Makes a Change Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ophelia, it appears we're dealing with virgins. This will never do."

He tapped his phone and music began to play through the speakers: trumpets and drums in a steady, stately rhythm.

"If you want music to fuck to, you can rely on the Spanish."

Across the room, Fee began to dance, her eyes on her husband as she trailed her hands over her hips, across her breasts, raising the hem of her school dress to flash bare skin above her stocking tops and a tantalising glimpse of frilly white knickers. The rest of the downlights in the room began to fade until Fee and James were cocooned in a little patch of soft illumination.

"The show begins," Barton murmured to me.

Fee continued to whirl in lazy circles, her hips gyrating in a very adult way, her hands traveling across her school uniform. We watched the display, mesmerised, as she brushed against my husband's legs, stepping back to grind her rear in the air as the music built towards its crescendo. She crossed the floor, advancing steadily towards Barton, her eyes locked on her husband's, a soft, sultry expression on her face.

Fee rested her hands on his shoulders, leaning forward, arching her back to brush her cleavage across his lips. Barton kissed the material of her dress, but then she pulled away, her hands on his knees now, her hips bucking in time to the music, as if she was being fucked savagely, taken from behind.

The drumbeat rumbled towards a climax, and it sent Fee spinning away, in the middle of the carpet now, twisting and gyrating, lost in the music. The woman in front of me was a thousand miles away from the spoiled brat in the hot tub, moving like a ballerina for her man, her body sinuous and alive as she flexed and stretched in front of us. The music rumbled to its finale, sending her spinning across the floor, tumbling to her knees in front of James.

The room fell silent, save for Fee's ragged breaths, her chest heaving, her skin glowing with perspiration.

"How was I, sir?" she gasped, "Did I dance well?"

I could see that James was struggling to keep up with the scenario, with the way it seemed to twist and turn as much as Fee herself.

"Yes," he rumbled, "Very well."

There was a moment's silence, but Fee continued.

"After my dance class, do you want to test my knowledge of science?"

"Okay. Which part?"

I cringed. Science was not my husband's strongpoint.

"Biology, sir. Human biology."

"If she gets an answer wrong," Barton called out, "Or she doesn't know something, feel free to discipline her. The only way she'll learn is if she's corrected."

Unconsciously, Fee smoothed a hand over her bottom. This was all new for James. We'd never gone in for spanking. I was secretly amazed that my reaction was to hope James would do it correctly, give Fee the spanking she was expecting, rather than questioning the outrageous concept of sitting in my tight little dress watching my husband administering punishment to a woman in a schoolgirl uniform. I could see it in his face too: he wanted to do well.

"Let's start with the basics," James said.

Fee settled on her knees in front of him, primly devoting her full attention to James, eager to learn.

"What have you been learning about?" he asked, "We can do some questions on that."

Fee nodded eagerly, her ponytail jiggling.

"Human reproduction," she announced, "Anatomy."

"Good, let's start there."

Fee seemed to take it as her cue to reach out to James, unbuckling his trousers and unzipping his pants. This was clearly going to be a practical exam. James raised his hips, allowing her to strip his lower body naked, sitting down with his trousers and underwear pooled around his ankles. She seemed transfixed by my husband's manhood, nestled between his legs.

"The male sex organ is called the penis," she recited, "Comprising the shaft and the glans."

She ran a fingernail over his skin, and I saw his cock begin to respond.

"Within the shaft are three distinct parts. There is the corpus spongiosum that runs along the underside of the shaft."

Fee took the head of my husband's penis between thumb and finger, lifting it to run a fingernail from the base of the under side of his shaft, up to his tip.

"Its principal function is to engorge with blood during sex to keep the urethra open. The urethra is the tube that passes from the male bladder to the opening at the tip."

She leaned forward and placed a tiny kiss on his tip, her tongue darting out to graze his opening. James responded immediately, his manhood swelling in anticipation of her soft, delicate touch.

"The urethra is also the channel through with sperm is released from the seminal vesicle during the ejaculatory response."

The way she relished the words was at odds with her schoolgirl innocence.

"Ejaculation is achieved through stimulation of the nerves in the penis, by pushing back the foreskin to expose the sensitive surface of the glans."

Fee rolled back my husband's foreskin, letting her tongue play over his rapidly-engorging purple head. Her fingers wrapped around his shaft, holding him tightly in position in front of her mouth.

"During this process, an arousal response occurs, stimulating the corpus cavernosum to fill with blood, forcing the shaft of the penis to extend and become rigid. The glans also swells, and the penis is now ready for the act of penetration. How am I doing so far, sir?"

"Very good," James rasped, "You're doing well."

"The erection is an autonomic response, controlled by nerves in the lower spinal column, reacting to tactile stimulus of the penis without needing coordination from the higher brainstem."

"What does that mean?"

Fee pursed her lips, rolling them over his head, sucking gently. James groaned. Fee sank deeper, taking him in inch my inch until her throat extended and eventually she nuzzled against the fuzz of his hair, completely enveloping him. Slowly, she pulled back, her cheeks hollow with suction, until she popped off the end of his cock with a wet slapping sound.

"It's a reflex action, not under conscious control of the higher functions, sir," she purred, "A man doesn't need a brain to get hard, he just needs someone to stimulate him."

Fee plunged down again, taking it slowly, her jaw working as she drew my husband's cock into her mouth. James caught his breath, and I felt a stab of jealousy that I'd never been able to provoke that reaction in him. The woman on her knees had worked hard to perfect her technique.

I was vaguely aware of Barton next to me, but my focus was now on Fee's lips as they pursed around my husband's shaft, drawing the pleasure from him. The way her mouth moved, I could imagine her tongue swirling over his skin, teasing his head as she drew back, holding just his tip in her mouth now. She worked her way up and down, until James began to groan in a way I had never heard before. His hips shifted and his hand cupped the back of her head as he enjoyed a spectacular blowjob from a woman who wasn't his wife.

It triggered something in me: envy. I wanted to be the one doing that to him, for him. I wanted to get down next to Fee and take him in my mouth too, to show him what I could do. I wanted James to be looking down at me, not her, with those lidded eyes, stroking my hair as I stimulated his manhood. I wanted to feel how utterly rigid I was making him as I sucked and teased his cock, to feel him twitch in my mouth, to taste his precum myself.

But Fee was taking it all, gliding up and down on him as James began to pant from the exertion. Suddenly, he grunted, and Fee popped off him, sitting quietly back on her haunches as my husband's cock trembled and danced in front of her eyes. James stared down at her wildly, as if about to reach out and pull her head down to his crotch again, to force her to finish him. His hands balled into fists.

Instead, he took a deep breath, uncurling his fingers at last, watching the expression of the woman smiling up at him primly from between his knees.

"How did I do, sir? On the oral exam?"

"Fine," James grated, "You did good."

Fee got to her feet, her fingers bunching in the hem of her school dress, looking suddenly nervous.

"And, uh, female anatomy," she said.

Fee hesitated, her cheeks flushed, looking down at James.

"Go on," he prompted.

"I, uh, female anatomy," she repeated.

"Show me."

Fee bit her lip, suddenly shy and uncertain.

"Yes, sir."

She pulled up her dress, exposing her flawless, white opaque stockings. They contrasted with the golden skin of her thighs emerging from her stocking tops. She revealed her frilly white knickers, and stopped.

"Show me," James said again.

Hesitantly, Fee hooked her fingers into her underwear, pulling them down her legs, exposing her bare, waxed pussy.

"Female anatomy," she said again, "This, uh, in an adult female, there is, it's surrounded by pubic hair, which occurs after puberty."

Fee stroked her bare crotch.

"I'm sorry," she said, "Sorry sir, I don't know anything else."

James reached out, touching a finger to her slit.

"You don't know what this is?"

"No, sir, I don't. I've never, uh, I'm sorry. I don't know."

Her expression was intent, her gaze locked on my husband's face. It was clear what she wanted.

"I've failed my exam, haven't I?" she mumbled.

"Yes."

"Does that mean I need to be corrected?"

The room was silent.

"Yes."

Fee nodded in acceptance of her fate, leaning over my husband's lap, her naked bottom exposed.

"I need to learn my lesson," she intoned.

"You do."

James ran his hand over her exposed rear, testing the plump curve of her flesh. Fee shivered. He raised his hand, then his eyes flicked up to me. I returned his gaze, unmoving, feeling powerless to intervene as my husband readied himself to give corporal punishment to the woman laid across his lap. He brought his hand down with a slap that sounded like a gunshot in the silent room.

"One, sir," Fee gasped, "Thank you sir."

James raised his hand again, pausing for a moment as Fee wriggled in his lap. He brought his palm down across her soft buttocks again.

"Two, sir. You can be harder, sir. I've disgraced myself."

James shifted position, raising his hand higher this time. Fee tensed for the blow. He whacked her hard, causing her to gasp with the shock. She squirmed, adjusting to the pain.

"Three, sir. Harder, sir."

James looked up at me again. I knew what he was capable of, his body honed by years of training. I nodded very slightly. His eyes dropped to the golden orbs of Fee's buttocks. He brought his hand down hard.

Fee jerked, her body tensing, catching her breath through gritted teeth. She took a moment, then her body relaxed, sagging down over his knees as she let out a little sigh.

"Four sir. Thank you sir. I deserved that. Harder, sir."

"James," Barton interjected, "We need to make sure she's corrected properly. You can be absolutely merciless. She will say when she's learned her lesson."

James glanced at me, then nodded to Barton, replying, "Understood."

His next blow was savage, vastly more powerful than the one before, and Fee screamed, her body arching, going rigid as the pain surged through her. I saw her fingertips go white, digging into my husband's leg, her mouth twisted in a rictus of pain. She shuddered, frozen in position on his lap, her breath coming in little bursts, until finally she began to loosen up again.

"Five, sir," she gasped, "Thank... thank you sir."

James settled his hand over the reddened, angry skin of her bottom, his fingers tracing over the handprint he'd left. Fee went limp again, slumping over his legs. She wasn't done yet.

James kept up the barrage, slapping one cheek and then the other, dispensing violence on the bare skin of the woman over his lap. Each time, she shrieked, but thanked him, settling down to bear another blow. James didn't relent, landing each slap hard, putting his weight behind each blow until she was quivering and sobbing.

"Twenty, sir," she called out, choking back tears, "Thank you sir. I've learned my lesson, sir. Thank you for correcting me."

Her body seemed to melt like wax, wrapping tightly around my husband's legs as her shoulders shook. James said nothing, his hand resting lightly on the enflamed skin of her bottom, stroking over the swollen, reddened surface. They remained like that for a while, and I wondered if it was over.

Fee raised her head, then pushed up onto her feet. Her face was slick with tears, her eyes puffy, but her cheeks were burning.

"Sir, will you teach me?" she asked in a little-girl voice.

She raised her dress again, exposing her crotch. I could see that her pussy was pink and swollen, a glint of moisture between her lips. Her fingers strayed down, brushing lightly over her labia.

"I want to know what this is for." She asked, "Will you show me?"

James nodded.

Fee dropped to her knees again, reaching out to massage my husband's manhood. I heard a tearing noise, and she rolled a condom down his shaft. Silently, Fee rose to her feet, taking up position behind the couch, facing Barton and I. Slowly, she bent forward over the back, drawing up her school dress until her bottom was completely exposed.

James got to his feet and stripped off, standing in front of her, naked at last. Her eyes were on his manhood. He walked around the back of the couch, taking up position behind her, taking her waist in his hands.

"Show me what it's for, sir. Please."

I held my breath. Fee looked up, finding her husband in the gloom. A little, soft look passed between them, then her body relaxed. James slid into her.

I felt it, a visceral response, muscle memory. The recollection of my husband fully engorged, penetrating me from behind, how wonderful it felt. Seeing it in her face, I knew that Fee felt it too, able to relish the sensation of my husband's cock pushing into her. Fee's gaze was fixed on her own husband, a raw, lost expression on her face, and all at once I understood how she'd reacted in the hot tub, the way she had responded to James fucking her.

It wasn't showing off to her friends, it wasn't about being queen bee or liberating herself to enjoy her own sexual freedom, or even to demonstrate that the wedding ring hadn't changed her, that she was still the same wild party girl at heart. She had known, in the hot tub, that her husband had paid for it all. These were the games that they played, the bond they shared.

James held her firmly, rocking back and forth. A good, hard fucking, Barton had said. I watched my man administering that same fucking, pounding into the sleek, toned body dressed up in her schoolgirl uniform. James had learned his lesson too, increasing his pace, not holding back. Fee had demonstrated a need, but not to be made love to, not to be pampered. She simply needed to be taken, hard.

He picked up his pace, slamming into her now, making her body shudder with each thrust. He unzipped the back of her dress, pulling down the sleeves, exposing her breasts. He drove into her, making her gasp, her breasts jiggling. James seized them in his hands, leaning over her, pressing deeper into her as he rutted. Fee began to groan, her hands locking over his as he squeezed her nipples between his fingers. She bit her lip, emitting a high mewling sound, but never breaking eye contact with Barton. All I could do was stare at her, as she lay helpless at my husband's mercy, dominated by his body. Then I looked up.

James was staring at me, an expression of pure lust on his face. Unconsciously, I moved, sitting upright, straightening my back, uncrossing my legs. Barton was completely occupied with his wife, so I parted my legs slowly, exposing my own crotch to my husband, showing myself off for him. I knew how I looked, in the tight, shiny black latex; I knew my own pussy lips were pink and plumped, stimulated vicariously by his fucking, ready for him. I knew he was going to cum inside another woman, that I was going to be denied the exquisite pleasure of his cock inside me, and it made me burn with lust. I wanted what Fee was receiving, I wanted it so desperately. I wanted to feel James explode inside me, not her, I wanted....

Fee shrieked, her entire body tensing, her head coming up, tearing her breasts from my husband's grasp. James drove powerfully into her, reducing Fee to an incoherent, endless wail as she began to shudder and squirm. Her orgasm was spectacular, fuelled by the merciless fucking from James but also from the contact with Barton, watching her from the shadows across the room. James slammed into her, holding himself there, his abdomen pulsing. I knew he was emptying himself inside her, that his own climax was as savage and blissful as hers, and I burned with envy at being denied the ecstasy of James filling me with the seed that was now pumping into her.

I chanced a look at Barton, and my breath caught. His eyes blazed, intense, locked on the shape of his wife's body. I found myself staring at him, unable to look away, until his eyes flicked to me. For a split second I caught something in his expression, something vast, and then it was gone, forced into the background by a smile.

"Quite a performance," he said.

Steadily, James drew back, sliding out of Fee, letting her stand up again. She smoothed her school dress into place, running a hand through her hair and retying her ponytail. Satisfied with her appearance, she sauntered back over to us, as James stooped to dress himself again.

"You fucked like a slut," Barton told her.

"You were ogling me like a pedo."

"Get over here, babygirl."

"Yes, Daddy."

Fee flounced over to Barton, twirling her frilly white knickers around her finger. She dropped into his lap.

"Let me see the damage," Barton told her.

Fee pulled up her school dress, exposing her stocking tops and then the pink, swollen folds of her pussy.

"Quite a pounding."

"I learned my lesson, Daddy."

Barton grasped the edge of her dress and pulled it back into place, patting her exposed thigh.

"Don't you want to check?" she pouted.

"Later, babygirl. We need to talk first."

Fee straightened up, adjusting her dress, crossing her legs on her husband's lap.

"Yes, we do," she replied.

The childish, sing-song lilt had gone from her voice. She directed her attention to me.

"First, about the spa, I need to apologise," Fee said, "Too much champagne, I was playing to the crowd. I know you were embarrassed. I just wanted to say I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I managed, taken aback by her sudden change of tone.

"Second, and this is important, were you aware that we were being recorded?"

My mouth dropped open in stunned silence. I gaped at her for several long moments. James was the first to break the silence.

"What?" he hissed.

"In the hot tub. Judging from the angle, I'd say the camera was on the ceiling."

I exchanged looks with my husband.

"That's a no, then," she continued.

"Uh, what does it show?" I stammered.

"Your husband and I, going at it like rabbits."

I felt a chill down my spine. I knew the answer, even as I asked the question.

"How did you get the video?"

"A woman. Her name's Jodie. She found me in the shops."

"In the grocery aisle," I finished.

"Yes, exactly. Ah, so that means," she replied, frowning at us, "You too?"

I didn't reply.

"Maybe we should compare videos," Fee said.

"Maybe," I murmured.

"So, how about that, we're all in the same position," Barton announced, "Cheers to us."

He raised his glass in a mock toast.

"What are you going to do?" I asked, to which Barton laughed.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing."

"How can you just do nothing?"

"No, I guess I should explain. It's blackmail of course, and it doesn't take more than room-temperature IQ to work out that my family is extremely well connected, and also not short of cash. My beautiful wife being the subject of a sex video would be the obvious move if someone were to look for leverage."