High Life: Alice Makes a Change Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did Jodie say to you?" I asked Fee.

She laid back against her husband, wrapping an arm around his neck.

"Ah, that. Jodie said she'd send it to my husband unless I helped her out with a few little things in the future."

"What did you do?"

Barton cackled, but Fee continued, "I showed him the video of course. His first question was whether there was a version in High Definition."

"She threatened to send it to our friends," Barton said, "That's not necessary. Why on earth would they want a second copy?"

"You sent it?" I hissed.

"Of course. Very good reviews. Everyone thought it was hilarious."

He finished the whiskey, then fixed me with a look over the rim of his tumbler. He was still grinning, but it didn't reach as far as his eyes.

"Whoever this Jodie is, whoever her friends are, they've misjudged. They have absolutely no idea who they're dealing with."

"So," James asked, "What's the play?"

"We wait. This awful woman still believes she's blackmailing my dear wife. I want to see," Barton replied, then his voice dropped lower, "I want to see what she does."

Fee rose from Barton's lap, taking the empty whiskey glass from her husband and walking back over to the drinks trolley.

"Refill?" she called out.

We shook our heads. The last thing I needed right now was alcohol. I had a decision to make, and I caught my husband's eye. He nodded.

"Look," I said, "I have a picture that might help, and some names."

Barton's face lit up with glee.

"Oh, I just knew you were our sort of people. Do tell."

James got out his phone and showed Barton the picture we'd found of the funeral, showing Jodie, Delilah, and Davis standing over his father's grave.

"They're all named in the picture. The two on the right we don't know, but the other three were there on the night we, uh, we were filmed. I'll send it to you."

Fee returned, looking over my husband's shoulder at the screen.

"Oh, that's the bitch."

James transferred the photo, and Fee settled back down into her husband's lap, passing him the refreshed drink. Her hand strayed down his front, under the buckle of his belt.

"Got something for me, Daddy?" she asked in her little-girl voice.

James cleared his throat and stood. I took that as my cue also.

"We should probably get going," he said, "Leave you in peace. We can see ourselves out."

"Good," Barton replied, "Because I'm not getting up to show you out. Oh, one thing."

We paused.

"We were talking about you before you arrived. I was wondering if you'd be interested in a little proposition?"

"Such as?" James asked, "A regular booking?"

Barton smiled, "Perhaps, but no, I didn't mean that. Though, it was fun, wasn't it?"

He patted his wife on her thigh.

"No, something else. I was wondering if you've entertained the idea of charity work?"

"We hadn't," I replied, frowning.

"I heard good things about your performance," he continued, "No, I meant as the compere at the fundraising ball. Are you still doing that, on the side? We're thinking of putting together a charity event, for spinal damage research. I have a couple of promising research projects, but it needs a few million to see it through. Eventually, it'll need a CEO."

"James?" I blurted.

"Yes. He's got a profile, he's a sportsman, it's a good fit," Barton continued, "It's all horrendously self-serving, of course. I want a lot of rich people to fund my efforts to be able to fuck my wife again. Would you be interested?"

"What about our situation?" I asked.

"Ah Alice, let me do some digging. Let's not worry about that awful woman just now."

With that, Barton turned his face to his wife. Fee kissed him, her hand slipping through the opening in his trousers, caressing him.

"There we go," she murmured, "I can feel my Daddy."

James slipped his hand into mine, pulling me away, escorting me to the door. I looked back as we left, and caught a glimpse of his erect manhood, eclipsed by his wife's thighs as she sank down into his lap, rising and falling slowly.

"This has got to be one of the strangest nights of my life," James muttered into my ear.

I nodded, distracted. Fee's thighs were clenching as she reared up, her back arching. She was providing stimulus, triggering the response, riding him. Seeing them together, the way she worked her body to entice him, I was struck by how much they would have been forced to relearn. They were strange and extraordinary people, and although I'd arrived here fearing the worst, I was leaving with another feeling, one I hadn't felt in a long time: hope.

---

[Next chapter: Alice does some detective work, following a lead from the photo, but Jodie's one step ahead. Alice is given another lesson in consequences.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]