High Life: Yielding to Ophelia

Story Info
Ophelia puts Alice in her place: naked, locked in chastity.
5.9k words
4.52
11.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,493 Followers

[Author's note: This story takes place months after the events contained in Only Consenting Adults, following on from High Life and Where Angels Dare. Details of those storylines are revealed here: spoiler alert if you care to read them in sequence.

Alice is married to James, a professional football player who has found himself at a loose end after retiring from the sport. After attending a charity auction in which she was outbid for her own husband, Alice and James were blackmailed into service by Jodie and her upper-echelon friends. They had no choice but to do her bidding, letting Jodie pimp James out to clients, otherwise she threatened to release the videos she took.

However, Jodie didn't reckon with them falling into an unlikely friendship with one of their clients, Ophelia (Fee) Raine and her husband Barton. Now the dust has settled, they're finally able to return to their normal lives again... aren't they?]

---

The ballroom was filled to capacity. Alice was sitting at the first table, decked out in a black evening gown that flattered her slim frame. She was sitting alongside Fee, who had one-upped her again, going for a plunging neckline that drew the eye of most of the people she'd been talking to. Across from her were Professor Zhang and her husband, and then Inder Singh, the startup founder, and his wife. The other two places were empty because Fee's husband Barton and Alice's husband James were on stage.

James was wrapping up the proceedings, gesturing to the huge screen behind him that displayed the amount of money that tonight had raised. Beaming at the audience, he caught Alice's eye and Alice's heart skipped. James looked good in his tuxedo, white shirt against tanned skin, an easy manner in front of hundreds of the city's great and good. He passed the microphone down to Barton, who wheeled his chair to the front of the stage. Barton stared out at the faces for a moment before speaking.

"I would like to close with some personal thanks," Barton began.

"Firstly, to Professor Zhang, for her unflagging optimism in the face of what has seemed at times like insurmountable odds. Spinal repair therapy is no longer the pipe dream it once was, thanks to you."

There was loud applause, and Barton paused until it died down.

"Also, to Inder, a fellow traveller on this road. His sister has been very brave in the face of the life-changing events that followed on from her road accident. Without his support, I don't think we would have been able to get the foundation off the ground."

He paused again, as there was more applause.

"Also, to our friends, for all their support, and to James and his wife Alice for their tireless help through what have been some very troubled times."

Alice smiled up at the man on the stage, sharing a look that said a lot more than the words he'd spoken.

"And finally, my heartfelt thanks to my astonishing wife, Ophelia."

Fee's hand squeezed Alice's tightly.

"Now, this concludes the formal part of the night. We have the Gold City Rush coming on next, so it's time to work off the dessert and head to the dancefloor. Who knows? Maybe one day I'll be joining you."

Alice glanced across at Fee, watching her face. Her eyes were locked on her husband, a little smile on her face. She still had Alice's hand in a vice-like grip. Then Fee blinked, relaxing, shifting her attention to Alice.

"The boys did good," she commented.

"Looked good too," Alice replied.

"Yeah. What a pair."

The noise of conversation rose from the tables around them, and Alice scanned the faces. Jemima and Falconer were sitting a little way off at a table with his golf-pro buddies and their wives. Further off, Marielle, Jacee and Cybil had another table, surrounded by men. There were other faces she recognised too, some from the time she and James had spent at gala balls like this one when he was still playing football professionally. Others she recognised from the more intimate, personal assignations she and James had been thrown into, ever since falling into Jodie's clutches.

Those had been dark days, blackmailed into pimping her husband out to the highest bidder for Jodie's amusement. Jodie hadn't been interested in the money; she'd just enjoyed forcing Alice into the position of having to sit quietly, watching helplessly as James was made to fuck other women because Jodie said so. It still made her skin crawl, even now, even after the court case and the sentencing that had seen Jodie put away for a long time, along with her cronies.

Alice and Fee and James and Barton had been caught up in it all. But, they had found unexpected allies. Her gaze alighted on another table, on the immaculately-groomed older woman sitting there, long blonde hair threaded through with strands of silver. She was looking directly at Alice, ignoring the bustle around her. Subtly, she nodded, and then turned back to her partner, a woman with expensively-styled blonde hair. A taller man with plain features but a studied air was sitting to the other side of her, next to a voluptuous middle-aged woman, all engaged in animated conversation. The exquisitely-poised woman joined in smoothly.

The look had been enough, a single moment of connection between two worlds in the chaos of people getting up and heading onto the dancefloor, sculling drinks, catching up. The look had said it all, acknowledging just how close they had come to the brink of ruination, how close Jodie had come to victory.

Alice had testified as Witness C, divulging everything she and James had discovered about Jodie's world, her blackmail schemes and her connections, safely anonymous for the sake of her children. The other woman had taken the stand as Cynthia Lane, telling the entire world her side of the story. Alice remembered back to their conversation in the carpark outside the gym, and smiled to herself: Cynthia had been correct, it had been war. In the end, Cynthia had taken no prisoners.

"Come on, let's dance," Fee hissed into her ear.

"What about Barton?"

"Oh, he was never much of a dancer. Neither is James, so let's go have some fun before we go back."

Fee's choice of words startled Alice out of her reverie. Fee seemed to sense it, sliding a hand down Alice's back until her fingers came to rest on the crook of her hip. Fee squeezed, and Alice felt herself tingle. Fee shot her a little teasing smile.

Then Fee was on the move, getting up, pulling Alice after her towards the dancefloor as the band began to play. Alice was conscious of Fee's fingers wrapped tightly around her hand, leading her forward. Alice followed behind without resistance until Fee had led her into the middle of the dancefloor. Fee flashed a smile at her friend, leaning close to whisper into her ear.

"It's just a dance, Alice. Don't look so nervous. What do you think I'm gonna do?"

Fee's breath caressed her ear, making the hairs stand up on the back of Alice's neck. She shivered.

"We're in public. You're completely safe," Fee murmured. "But, you do look absolutely gorgeous in that ball dress."

Fee laughed and whirled away, smiling.

---

Fee unlocked the front door. Their house was dark and quiet. Barton rolled himself over the threshold and James followed him.

"Drink?" Barton asked.

Fee eyed Alice as she trailed after them all.

"You might need a drink, Alice," Fee told her.

"No, I don't think so," Alice replied.

"It might help. It could be a long night."

Fee closed the door. The men were making their way down the hall into the back of the house, leaving the two women alone.

"You could just have a drink and then take James home," Fee said.

Alice didn't answer. Fee scrutinised her friend carefully, and then nodded.

"Okay then, let's get on with it."

Fee stepped around behind Alice, raising her hand to take hold of the zipper on the back of her dress.

"Okay?" Fee asked.

"Yes."

It was all Alice said. Fee unzipped the back of her gown, spreading the material wide to expose Alice's bare back. She tugged the dress down, stripping Alice naked.

"No panties, all night?" Fee enquired.

"You told me not to."

"You're very obedient."

Fee stepped up close behind the naked woman, brushing Alice's shoulder with her lips. Her hands slid around Alice's waist, tracing their way up her front until she cupped Alice's breasts.

"How do you feel?" Fee asked, "Be honest."

"Ashamed."

Fee kissed her on the side of the neck. Then, she stepped away, releasing Alice.

"You should be," Fee murmured. "Your husband has to find a real woman to satisfy him because you're not enough. Leave the heels on. Barton likes the heels. You're just going to be a pretty ornament, but at least I'll let you watch."

Fee sauntered down the hallway, leaving Alice in the dark, her cheeks burning, stripped bare.

"Well, come on," Fee called out over her shoulder.

Alice followed the younger woman into the depths of the house, but they didn't go to the lounge. Instead, Fee led her to the master bedroom. She waited until Alice had caught up before she opened the door. Alice stepped into the room.

The bedroom was large, with a four-poster bed in the centre. James was perched on the end, his bowtie hanging loose from his neck, his tuxedo jacket over a chair. He looked at Alice and smiled. She felt the thrill of being noticed by him, naked for him, aroused.

Then, a hand brushed over the soft curve of her bottom and Fee stepped past her, stalking over to Alice's husband and running her hands through his hair. Alice, naked and abandoned, felt a stab of jealousy as her husband pulled the younger blonde woman into his lap and began to kiss her.

Barton had wheeled himself to one side, still dressed in his tuxedo, looking immaculate still. His eyes were fixed on the couple as they fondled each other on the bed. Fee began to unbutton Alice's husband's shirt, exposing his contoured chest and abdomen. Alice found herself gaping at her husband, unable to move.

James glanced casually at his wife as Fee took his face in her hands and kissed him deeply, with Alice rooted to the spot. Buffeted by envy and shame, Alice felt her bare skin come up in goosebumps as she watched the younger woman lay claim to the body of the man she loved.

James flicked his attention to Fee and it felt like Alice had been dismissed. He'd seen the anguish on Alice's face but had simply turned to the slender woman in his lap instead. He allowed Fee to unbuckle his belt and unzip his trousers. Her hand dipped into his fly and Alice had no doubt what she'd be feeling there. Stripped naked and not permitted to move, Alice was unable to do anything but watch in mute silence as another woman wrapped her fingers around the manhood that should have been reserved for Alice alone.

Fee pumped him slowly, until he was rigid. She caressed his erection lovingly, running a fingernail in a little circle around his swollen tip. Then, she stepped back. The room was utterly silent. Barton's attention was fixed on his slender wife as she swayed over to where Alice stood and extended her finger. It glistened, slick with pre-cum.

"Oops," Fee pouted, "Looks like I made your husband leak."

Fee smirked, holding her finger up to Alice's lips. Alice looked from the slick fingertip to Fee's face, assailed by a sudden exquisite dread.

"Yes, you're going to do this, Alice. I'm the alpha. You do what I say. You only get what I give you."

Fee didn't move, her finger poised, waiting expectantly. Alice was at war with herself, struggling with the humiliation of being stripped naked in front of everyone, of having her husband taken from her, of now being ordered around by the beautiful younger woman in front of her. Fee wasn't going to make this easy for her. Fee was determined to enjoy the moment.

Feeling like time was slowing down, like she was spinning into vertigo, Alice felt her lips part to accept the offered digit. Her eyes closed as she leaned forward to humiliate herself and taste her husband's fluid on another woman's fingers.

But the finger wasn't there. Her eyes snapped open in surprise. Fee's attention had shifted, staring at the space between Alice's legs. The glistening finger descended, past her waxed mons to her crotch. A fingernail scraped up the soft skin of her inner thigh towards her pussy lips.

"Oh Alice, you're leaking too."

Alice screwed her eyes closed, her face burning with shame as Fee discovered the trickle of moisture leaking from her nether lips and down her leg. It revealed everything, putting Alice's wants and needs on public display, making her even more exposed than having been stripped naked. Now, Fee could see everything that was going on inside Alice's head.

"Open wide."

Alice didn't open her eyes, but she opened her mouth, waiting for the inevitable humiliation of being fed her own and her husband's juices. When the finger brushed across her tongue, Alice closed her lips around the digit, sucking gently, tasting her own excitement and the familiar tang of James.

"Good girl, Alice."

The finger was withdrawn, leaving Alice with the flavour still on her tongue. She opened her eyes to see Fee prowling around to the side of the bed. She knelt down and pulled on a handle, opening a long drawer that ran the length of the bed base.

"I'm going to need some help," Fee said.

Alice knew what she would find in the drawer, but it still shocked her. As Fee rolled it fully open, a young woman blinked in the sudden light.

"Time to do your work, Willow."

Fee unbuckled the restraints around Willow's legs, then her wrists, helping the girl into a sitting position. Willow stretched, her body stiff. She was completely naked except for a thick collar around her neck and the shining silver plate of her chastity belt between her legs. Slowly, Willow climbed out of the drawer that she'd been stored in.

"I was wondering where she was," James said.

"Yes," Barton replied. "We decided to have her nearby in case we needed her."

"Locked up," James observed.

Willow went to stand next to Barton's chair.

"We decided it was best," Barton replied, running a hand over the steel belt locked around Willow's waist, "While she's in our employment."

"It's a term of her contract," Fee continued. "She's to be belted at all times while she's serving in our house. It means she's more focused on her carer duties."

"When did she take the job?" James asked.

"When was it?" Fee asked Willow.

Willow cleared her throat. "Straight after everything happened, Ma'am."

"Barton made the point that she was another victim, like the rest of us, which saved her," Fee explained. "So, then we offered her a job. You jumped at the chance, didn't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Willow murmured.

"And you haven't let her out, in all the time since?" James asked.

"Just to clean if required, obviously. But no, otherwise, it's full time."

"For how long?"

"For as long as she stays in our employment."

Fee gave Willow a smile, and Alice trembled inside. She understood what Fee had done to Willow, taking the place of her previous mistress, but offered now with free will what Willow had come to crave.

"She could leave whenever she wants, and be unlocked and go about her life. Do you want that, Willow? Or are you happy serving here?"

"I'm very happy serving you, Ma'am," the girl replied.

"Then I suppose the chastity is indefinite," Fee said, shrugging and turning to James.

She advanced on him, but he stood as she approached, shucking his trousers and underwear off to stand bare and erect before her. Alice marvelled at his taut body, how ready he was to take Fee. Alice stood with her feet together, her hands clasped in front of her to cover the rosy puffiness of her nether lips, completely forgotten, as James began to strip Fee's dress from her.

Fee ran her fingers over his chest, down his front, circling the base of his erection, her eyes locked on his face. Alice was watching James too, the intensity of his expression. He looked over to his wife and Alice felt it all the way through her, coursing up her body from her clit like electricity. She gasped in the full glare of his gaze.

James pushed Fee down onto the bed, arranging her slim body easily with his hands, until she was lying with her head dangling off the bottom of the bed, facing towards Alice, looking up at the bulk of the man who now straddled her. James grinned down at the woman beneath him. Alice saw how Fee was dwarfed by his massive frame, and it triggered the memory of lying beneath her husband herself, feeling that delicious helplessness as he bore down into her body, the moment of contact as Alice yielded to her husband's desire.

Now, she was seeing it again, but Fee was yielding instead. She spread her legs, guiding James in. James grunted, plunging into her in one solid stroke. Alice had no doubt that the beautiful blonde woman under her husband would feel almost frictionless by now, slick with her own desire.

James buried himself in Fee, and Alice felt a corresponding ache between her legs. Her hands were clasped over her mons, her fingers brushing her swollen outer lips. She pressed a fingertip against her slit, parting herself gently.

"Don't."

Startled, Alice's eyes snapped to Fee. The other woman was lying on her back, but watching Alice even as James fucked her.

"Only the alpha gets the pleasure," Fee told her. "You only get to watch."

Alice stared at her tormentor, wide-eyed. Somewhere on the periphery, she heard Barton laugh. Her fingertip froze, millimetres from her desperate clit as she was gripped by an intense longing. It wasn't fair that Fee was enjoying James in front of her; it was humiliating to have to stand naked in front of the couple fucking on the bed; but it was intolerable that it should engender such an aching need inside her, and that she should be forbidden from even her own secondary pleasure as Fee used her husband.

But, incredibly, Alice felt her finger withdraw, her hands balling obediently into fists in front of her pussy just because Fee wanted it that way. At the front door, Fee had offered a raincheck to her friend. But now, in the master bedroom, Fee was in complete control of her submissive.

Jodie had triggered it, sending Alice and James on liaisons with strangers where Alice would have to watch her husband servicing other women. But Fee had gone further, offering to open the door to a new world, not out of malice or dominion, but out of a close bond between the four of them forged in the darkest days of their subjugation to Jodie's will. Alice's body burned with shame but ached for the thrill of release that would only now be possible if granted by the woman on the bed.

Satisfied by Alice's display of submissive compliance, Fee turned her attention back to James, reaching up to kiss him firmly on the lips as he drove into her. Alice watched in obedient silence the display of animal desire as James slaked his need with Fee's body. James began to grunt and groan, approaching his own satisfaction, and Alice felt it within herself too, her pussy clenching and pulsing in time with her husband's efforts. Alice found herself staring down between their bodies, mesmerised by the sight of her husband's cock burying itself completely into Fee's lean body, over and over.

Fee began to croon, screwing her eyes closed as she approached the brink. James thrust harder, his body glistening with the effort, his breath coming in ragged bursts. Each penetration pressed her down into the sheets, each thrust shook her lithe body, making her breasts jiggle and her head loll. Fee was consumed with the act, oblivious to the people watching her, lost in the moment. James let out a deep, rumbling growl.

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,493 Followers
12