High-Powered Lawyer Confesses

Story Info
High-Powered Lawyer's Wife Gets Revenge for Infidelity.
5.3k words
4.27
7.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mrs. Campbell, I'm Japanese. I'm also beautiful and I have gorgeous big boobs. But most importantly for your needs, I am a dominatrix.

"But please don't let my small stature and femininity deceive you. I've brought bigger and stronger men than your husband to their knees, in tears, and begging for mercy.

"All you have to do is bring Mr. Campbell to the hotel bar. Halfway through your drink, you tell him that your stomach is feeling a little off, and that you're going to return to your room for a few minutes.

"While you're gone, I'll sidle up to him and engage him in conversation. If he's the cheating horn dog that you believe he is, five minutes is all I'll need to sink my claws into him. White men just can't resist us little Asian girls, particularly those of us with breasts like mine.

"While I'm seducing him at the bar, you call him back. Tell him that your stomach is a little worse than you thought. Say you're sorry but you need to call it an early evening. But insist that he enjoy a leisurely dinner and watch the big game he'd been hoping to see.

"I'll be the only game he's going to care about."

"When I let him into my room, I'll be wearing this dom outfit underneath my coat. Your husband will quickly become putty in my hands."

"Are you sure you can pull this off?" asked Mrs. Campbell. "He's such a bastard."

"It's not like I haven't done this many times before, Mrs. Campbell. I'm a professional, and as you know from my bill, I'm highly compensated for my skills.

"I'll be the meek little Asian girl, but make sure I accidentally rub my boobs up against him. And while I'm handing him his drink, I'll graze my fingers over his groin.

"If he's a man, his cock will take over from there.

"After we toast, I'll use my little girl voice to tell him that I've always had a special sex fantasy. He'll be eager to hear what it is. Men love hearing about women's sex fantasies, don't they Mrs. Campbell?"

"If all men are like my husband, they're crazy about anything that has to do with sex."

"I'll explain to him that I've always been dominated by big strong men like him, and am looking forward to him overpowering me. But I've always wondered what it would be like to switch roles for once. But just for a minute or two, at which point he could overpower me and take his revenge. That's when I'll shyly slip my coat off so he can see my dom outfit.

"Have you ever dominated your husband, Mrs. Campbell?"

"Never. He's always been the boss. He'd never allow it."

Mistress Kim laughed.

"You never know about men like your husband, Mrs. Campbell. Most of the males I dominate occupy positions of power and authority, yet they love to be controlled by a beautiful young woman such as myself. They are dying to give up that power to a sexy bitch."

"I find that hard to believe."

"You'll see, Mrs. Campbell, you'll see. Anyway, I'll ask him to let me undress him. Men love for young women such as myself to do that. I'll undress him slowly, as though I were his seductive servant.

"When I first started doing this with unfaithful husbands, the tricky part was when I brought out the handcuffs, because a few of my clients suddenly became suspicious. I've since learned to throw them off by fumbling with the cuffs, saying I've never used then before.

"I'll even ask your husband to please show me how they work. That really gains their confidence. Besides, by this time the excited head at the end of dick will have more control than the head atop his neck.

"You have no idea how vicious I can be Mrs Campbell. But I will continue to play meek and weak until I secure his arms behind his back, and then his ankles together. At that point your big strong husband is helplessly under my control."

"You've done this before?"

"As I said, many times, Mrs. Campbell. Your husband will be stunned, especially when I pull out my wicked little stinger whip and get to work on his back and ass. I'll start out lightly, of course, but quickly increase the pain to show him that I mean business.

"When he starts to complain, I'll just jiggle my breasts in front of his face and giggle like a little girl. I'll tell him how wet it's getting me to play with such a big strong man like him. Men aren't quite as vulnerable to flattery as women, but they're close.

"If he insists that I stop whipping him, I'll agree -- but tell him only if I can play with his cock and balls. I won't get any argument there, will I?"

"He loves it when I play with his cock," said Mrs. Campbell. "And I will say, he's got a big one."

"Little will you husband suspect that I have any number of ways which to make his cock and jewels as vulnerable as possible for torture. I look like such a sweet little girl, but in truth I'm a sadist. I love to inflict cock and ball pain. Before long your husband will wish he'd asked me to continue whipping him.

"After I torment his cock and balls, I'll put a big ball gag in his mouth, and strap it down tight. Then I'll slip the blindfold over his eyes."

"I can't believe that you're going to do this to my husband."

"You can count on it. It's when he's bound, blindfolded and gagged that the real fun will begin. Because that's when you'll knock on the door. Your completely vulnerable husband will freak out.

"In a playful tone I'll taunt him by asking him who it could possible be. Your husband will struggle madly trying to get loose and hide, and he'll try to beg me through the gag not to let anyone in. But he'll be helpless.

"Your husband will want to die when I tell him that it's not room service or anything like that, but actually a special friend of his who has come to see him. But that I can't tell him who it is.

"After I let you in, you'll have options, Mrs. Campbell. If you want, you can identify yourself right away. But I recommend that you leave him in the dark. There is so much fun we can have with him, and so much you can learn about his sexcapades."

"I want to know everything, so no, I won't identify myself in the beginning."

"Well then, any last questions, Mrs. Campbell?"

"Just are you sure this is going to work?"

"Taming dicks to control men is my speciality. Yes, it's going to work. Once we're done, you husband won't have any more power over you. It won't even be 50-50. Thanks to the video that we'll be taking, he'll be your little bitch for life."

Mrs. Campbell grinned at the thought of it. She quickly thought of a diamond necklace she'd seen at a shop in Beverly Hills and had been dying to own. She'd look good wearing it while driving the black Mercedes sedan she was also going to buy.

Half an hour later Mrs. Campbell knocked on the door of the room where Mistress Kim was with the bound and angry Mr. Campbell.

Mrs. Campbell couldn't believe her eyes. Kim talking about controlling her husband had been one thing, seeing Mistress Kim in her dom outfit standing over her bound and blindfolded husband was entirely different. It was thrilling.

There wasn't much light in the room, but there was enough for her to see that her muscular husband was on his knees. His arms were tightly bound behind his back, and his legs and ankles were bound together. His back and ass were already marked with angry red marks.

Tiny Mistress Kim, maybe half his size, triumphantly stood beside him as though she were a big game hunter. She was wearing a leather bustier and grinding the stiletto heel of one boot into his cock and balls. Mrs. Campbell was stunned to see that her husband seemed to somehow be enjoying the pain.

"Mr. Joe," said Mistress Kim, "we have a special guest for you. I wonder if you could guess who it is?

"Can't talk with that gag, can you? It's no problem, we'll give you a little time to think about who you'd like to see you in such a terribly embarrassing situation.

"First, I'd like to show our special guest how good you are at taking pain, Mr. Joe. So it's time for a few more lashes with my little cat 'o nine tails."

Mr. Campbell shook his head madly, but Mistress Kim only laughed.

"My guest needs to see proof that men can take much more pain than people imagine. So I'll give you five more lashes so you can demonstrate your strength. I love making strong men like you suffer, so don't let me down by crying or anything."

Mrs. Campbell couldn't believe the force with which Mistress Kim whipped her husband. He was crying after the third lash, much to Mistress Kim's disgust. He fell limp to the floor after the fifth and final lash.

Mrs. Campbell suddenly felt sorry for her husband. But then she remembered what a cheating bastard he'd been. And how she had begun to suspect that he'd been cheating on her for a long time. There was a good reason she'd sought out Mistress Kim.

"That wasn't so bad, was it Mr. Joe?" Mistress Kim taunted as she pulled Mr. Campbell by the hair to raise him back up to a kneeling position. "Here, let me use some Kleenex to dry the last of your manly tears.

"I hope you like games Mr. Joe," she continued, "because we're going to play one called Inquisition. I'm going to remove the gag from your mouth and ask you a few questions that you must answer honestly.

"You would be surprised at the details I know about your tawdry personal life. So don't lie, because if you do, I'll whip you far harder than I have so far."

"Who are you and what is this?" Mr Joe demanded as soon as the gag was removed.

"Oh dear, Mr. Joe, speaking out of turn was very big mistake. After all, you're all tied up and I'm the one with the cat o' nine tails. Let me show you why you shouldn't speak until asked to."

Mistress Kim stuffed the fat leather gag back in his mouth, and proceeded to whip his back three more times. Her strokes were much harder than any of the previous ones. He fell forward again, in genuine pain.

"Do we understand who is in control here, and who will be asking the questions, Mr. Joe?" Mistress Kim asked softly as she again used his hair to raise him back to the kneeling position.

"Yes, yes, yes, I understand," Mr. Campbell sputtered between tears. "No more, please, I beg you."

Mistress Kim gave Mrs. Campbell, whose mouth was hanging wide open, a big smile.

Mrs. Campbell couldn't believe what she was witnessing. What shocked her the most is that her husband was sporting a massive erection. In some sense he was clearly enjoying the physical punishment Mistress Kim was administering.

Mrs. Campbell became aware of something stirring between her legs. An unusual tingle.

"Good," Mistress Kim responded to Mr. Campbell's compliance with a soft laugh.

"As I was trying to ask before you so rudely interrupted me, are you a good person?"

"Yes, I am," Mr. Campbell firmly replied with satisfaction. I have a very successful law practice, I provide well for my family, and I contribute money to worthy causes. I like Asians, too."

"That's very good of you, Mr. Joe, liking Asians," Mistress Kim laughed. "But let's talk about your history with women. How would you describe your sex drive?"

"High. I do have a strong libido," Mr. Campbell said with male pride.

"How many women did you sleep while at university?"

"Probably 20."

Mrs. Campbell's jaw dropped.

"How many were one night stands?"

"Almost all of them."

"Are you married?"

"Yes, I am, very happily married for seven years."

"How did you meet your wife?"

"I met her during a wild weekend in Cabo San Lucas. She and some of her college girlfriends were staying in the same hotel as some guys and I were, and I was mesmerized by this young woman with gorgeous boobs."

"Your future wife?"

"No, Janie, a friend of my wife's. But the bitch shut me down, so I had to turn my attention to the other female possibilities."

Mrs. Campbell had never heard this before. She wasn't happy to hear it now.

"But back then my future wife had a terrific ass, so she was my second choice. I told my buddy, 'If she only had tits like her friend Janie, I'd marry her in a second."

A furious Mrs. Campbell looked like as though she was about to explode.

"And?"

"Even after being shut down, I flirted with Janie Boobs, as we guys called her, but unfortunately she already had a boyfriend. And the bitch wouldn't cheat on him."

"We don't refer to women that way, Mr. Campbell," Mistress Kim said after giving him two particularly nasty slaps across the face. "So continue, but with proper respect for all women."

"All right, all right. Like I said, shut down by Janie Boob, I went after option number two, the one with the great ass. I sweet talked her, bought her a bunch of margaritas to get her drunk, then brought her up to my room and banged the hell out of her."

Mrs. Campbell was livid hearing his version of how they met and what happened. It hadn't been that way at all.

"When we got back to the States she called me, and we began to date. I came to appreciate more than her ass, and we became a couple."

A furious Mrs. Campbell mouthed, "I didn't call this bastard, he was all but stalking me."

"Did you fuck other women once you entered into a relationship with your future wife?" asked Mistress Kim.

"Sure, but just a couple. But hey, we weren't married yet, just engaged. The best was Alison, one of her friend's. She's still the best fuck I ever had in my life."

"Better than your wife?"

"Oh yeah. No woman can fuck like Alison."

A furious Mrs. Campbell made a gesture as though she were shooting her husband with a pistol.

"You don't seem to have a very high opinion of women, Mr. Joe."

"Well, I'm more mature now."

"You've been married for six years."

"Yes, very happily so. My wife is beautiful."

"Was it her idea to get implants or did you force her?"

It was a mutual decision. Clothes fit her so much better with her new boobs. And they are the best. I paid $7,500 for each one."

Mrs Campbell shook her head angrily.

"Mr Joe, have you ever cheated on your wife?"

He was silent as Mrs. Campbell nodded her head up and down.

"I want you to think carefully before answering, Mr. Joe, because there will be terrible physical consequences if you lie to me."

Mr. Campbell lied.

He immediately let out a yelp of pain as the cat o' nine tails landed once again, but this time between his legs instead of on his back. He was then lashed two more times in the same place.

"Mr. Joe, I warn you to never lie or withhold information from me again. Never. Always give me the correct answer, and promptly. Or else I'll show you what real pain feels like."

Mr. Campbell apologized and agreed to only tell the truth from then on.

"Mr Joe, you and your wife are very active socially aren't you?"

"Yes, it's important for my business."

"You have a group of couples that you socialize with regularly?"

"Yes, we do."

"Of the women in these couples, who are the two that you're most attracted to? And you'd better not lie or your back will never look the same."

Mrs. Campbell was suddenly hyper interested.

"Well, I'd say Becky and Bernadette are the top two."

Mrs. Campbell looked grim. The women were her two best friends.

"Is there another woman you've been involved with?"

When he mentioned Rochelle, Mrs. Campbell couldn't believe it. Rochelle was the office manager at his law firm, and while still somewhat attractive, was more than 50 years old.

"What do you like about each one?"

They're all very attractive and classy," Mr. Campbell said, almost bragging. "Becky is super cute and has legs to die for.

"Bernadette is almost as cute, and has big natural boobs that I just can't get enough of. In fact, we've kind of created a little game, where I call her into my office for a so-called conference, and then pay her $500 to let my play with her spectacular tits. But I have to be careful because she can get flirty. Sometimes I have to tell her to tone it down when my wife is around or she'll suspect something."

"Rochelle is a bit older than the others, so what's her attraction?"

"I won't lie, she gives the best blowjobs ever. And she'll give me one at the drop of a hat. In the office, in the car, in the dark corner of a bar."

Mr. Campbell was foolishly describing things in more detail and with more enthusiasm than was good for him.

Mrs. Campbell was seething in silence.

"So other than the blowjobs from Rochelle, you haven't cheated on your wife?

"Not with Becky, but Bernadette did give me a blow job once."

"What about cheating with other women?"

"A couple, while on out-of-town conferences. But when you're out of town, it's not really cheating, is it? Besides, a man has physical needs, and unlike women, a need for variety."

"Suppose you could have sex with Becky and Bernadette whenever you wanted and your wife would never find out. Would you do it?"

"Of course I would. I can't lie about something like that."

Mrs. Campbell pretended to kick her husband in the head.

"If your wife good in bed?" Mistress Kim asked.

"She's pretty good, but fucking doesn't come natural to her. And I'm not sure she likes it that much.

"But when it comes to blow jobs, my wife is almost as enthusiastic as Rochelle. Although her technique isn't as good. But yes, my wife is in love with cock. We aren't intimate very much anymore, but when we are, she simply worships my cock as though it were a god. She swallows every drop of semen, too. And then keeps on sucking. It's like she can't get enough."

Mrs. Campbell pantomimed shooting her husband again, this time with a machine gun. Her face was bright red.

"Do you think your wife has ever cheated on you?"

"Absolutely not. I know that a couple of the young bucks in the office, Byron and Eric, would do her in a second. Particularly after I told them how much my wife loves oral sex. But she'd never cheat on me. She stands to lose too much."

"You're sure about that?" asked Mistress Kim.

"Positive."

"Do you think your wife would ever consider having a threesome with you and one of your female friends?"

"All women are at least a little bi, aren't they? If there was enough alcohol involved, I could see my wife making out with Becky. And since she's so oral, going down on her and munching on some pussy."

"Judging by the fact you're getting another erection, I'm going to assume that you'd really like to see that."

"I'd love it. I'd buy her a whole new wardrobe just to see that."

Mrs. Campbell was becoming more furious by the second.

What about a threesome with Byron or Eric, your wife, and you? How would you feel watching your wife put her lips around Byron or Eric's cock?"

"I have to admit, it would be pretty hot."

Mrs. Campbell just stared at her husband in disbelief. But she felt a more intense tingling in her pussy.

"What if your wife told you to play with Byron's cock, to make it good and hard in order to better fuck your wife. Would you do it?"

"I'm straight as a guy could be. But I love my wife, and if it would help get my wife off, I could probably do it once."

Mrs. Campbell was stunned yet again. She lifted up her skirt so she could play with herself. Mistress Kim looked at her with a big smile and nodded.

"Do you have any idea who your special guest is in the room this afternoon?"

"No. I just sure as hell hope it's not anybody I know."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Joe, but it is. Who do you wish it was?"

"Well obviously Becky or Bernadette. Are either of you here?"

"I've already told you I'm the one who asks the questions," said Mistress Kim. Then she wickedly lashed Mr. Campbell's cock and balls another three times. She clearly enjoyed it.

"Do you wish it was your wife who was here," Mistress Kim asked after Mr. Campbell recovered.

"No, no, no, god no! Other than loving cock, she's not very sexual. And she'd never understand my sexual needs. When it comes to sex with her, it's sort of like I'm dealing with a child."

12