High-Powered Lawyer Confesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All a furious Mrs. Campbell could think of was revenge.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass before Mr Joe?"

"Of course not. Never. Never. Although Rochelle likes to stick a finger up my bum just before she finishes giving me a blow job."

"Does it feel good?" asked Mistress Kim.

"It sends me over the top every time," he said with misplaced pride. "So yeah, I love it."

"Well, big boy, you're going to get fucked in the ass tonight by your special guest. Since you say you're an anal virgin, we're going to open your dirty back road slowly. But using increasingly large dildos, we're going to open you up big enough to drive a truck through. You're going to be walking funny when you leave this room tonight, Mr. Campbell. Now get up on the bed."

In a matter of minutes, Mr. Campbell was face down. big pillows were positioned in such a way that his head was low down, while his ass was provocatively forced up into the air. His arms and legs were spread to the edges of the bed, leaving him helpless. His bum hole was completely exposed, almost begging to be violated.

Mistress Kim silently instructed the still livid Mrs. Campbell to strip, and place her naked pussy right under Mr. Campbell's mouth. Her kitty was shaved clean and already glistening with moisture.

"Lower your head and eat!" Mistress Kim commanded.

Mr. Campbell obeyed with enthusiasm.

As he feverishly worked his tongue, Mistress Kim put on her dildo harness.

"You like that pussy, Mr. Campbell?"

"It's delicious," he admitted. "And I'm relieved to know it's not my wife here, because she's never gotten close to being this wet."

Mrs. Campbell leaned up and violently slapped her husband across the face.

"Shut up and eat!" Mistress Kim commanded.

Mr. Campbell did as ordered.

Mistress Kim slipped the first dildo into Mr Joe's virgin ass.

"We've got a problem here," said Mistress Kim. "My dildo slipped right in. Somebody has driven down this dirty back road before. Lots of times. You've lied to me, Mr. Joe, haven't you?"

Halfway to a massive orgasm, Mrs. Campbell was only partly aware of her husband's admission.

"I was too embarrassed to admit it," said Mr. Campbell. "But yes. I'm sorry."

"You ass will be sorry before you know it. We're going to stretch your lying asshole out like it's never been stretched before. Now keep eating."

Mr. Campbell was actually a skilled pussy eater, and Mrs. Campbell continuously had to struggle to keep from cumming. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction or to recognize her from her characteristic moans.

But she didn't have to worry. She was making sounds her husband had never heard before.

"It's time for your special guest and my biggest studded dildo," said Mistress Kim.

She helped Mrs. Campbell put the harness on.

Mrs. Campbell looked down, and thought, 'So this is what it's like for a guy about to shove his dick in a woman's pussy'. Even though the appendage was fake, it gave her a sense of sexual power she'd never felt before. Her husband was really going to get it.

Bound as he was, Mr. Campbell could only await his fate. The dildo was going to hurt physically, but he also began to think of the mental toll it was going to take on him.

Mistress Kim held a huge dildo up to Mr. Campbell's lips. She made him lick the length of it. Then she made him lick it again.

"With passion this time, you cocksucker!" she laughed.

Seeing her husband so submissive was turning Mrs. Campbell on like never before.

After a minute Mistress Kim took the dildo and jammed as much as she could down Mr. Campbells's throat. He gagged over and over, but she just kept shoving it in.

"I can't take it," he said during a short respite, "I beg you, it's way too big."

"It's just 10 inches," replied Mistress Kim. "I want you to take it to impress our special guest. And your giant erection tells me that you really want it. Admit it."

"I... I... I want you to force it all the way down my throat."

So Mistress Kim did.

Mrs. Campbell couldn't help herself and came, stifling her moans to protect her identity.

As Mrs. Campbell recovered, Mistress Kim mounted the dildo in her harness. Together they started rubbing it against Mr. Campbell's asshole. Mistress Kim was kind enough to empty and entire tube of lube on the dildo and into Mr. Campbell's puckered hole.

The dildo was so thick it was almost impossible to fit in.

But Mrs Campbell and Mistress Kim, working together, managed to get it past Mr. Campbell's initial barrier.

Mr. Campbell cried out in pain as they did.

"Fuck it, Mr Joe." demanded Mistress Kim. "Buck back against it and beg for it, you've got another six inches to go."

"Fuck my ass, fuck it hard, please, please, please fuck me," shouted a shockingly compliant Mr. Campbell.

Mrs. Campbell couldn't believe this was the same man she'd know for so many years. But she loved watching this alpha male submit to her fake phallus.

"You're quite the husband, Mr. Joe," said Mistress Kim. "You thought your wife's friend in Cabo was the hot one. You made your wife get implants. You fucked your law partner's wife. You got a blow job from another partner's wife. And the office manager is your booty call. I guess the last person you'd want to be your special guest is your wife?"

"No kidding, with this monster dildo jammed up my ass," said Mr. Campbell. "She'd never understand."

"Or understand that you've taken it up the ass more than a few times. Admit it."

"Yes, it's true. But please Becky or Bernadette, have your fun, but promise me that you'll never tell anyone. I'll gladly pay you $100,000."

Mistress Kim laughed.

"That's nothing. I suggest you offer $250,000," said Mistress Kim. "I'm sure you've got a stash your wife doesn't know about."

"I've only got $230,000 my wife doesn't know about," Mr. Campbell said between groans. "Please, tell me that's enough. And please finish me off. I gotta cum!

More angry than ever, and sexually stimulated like never before, Mrs. Campbell furiously gave her dildo one last mighty thrust, forcing the widest part of the dildo past Mr. Campbell's tortured sphincter.

He screamed in pain. But then it was in and feeling good, so he involuntarily fucked back at it madly.

Shocked at what a slut her husband was, Mrs. Campbell met his every thrust, delighted to punish his asshole, while drawing blood on his back with her sharp fingernails.

Knowing her cheating husband was about to explode in a mighty orgasm, Mrs. Campbell whisphered the magic words in his ear.

"It's me Joe, your sweet wife. I feel like we're getting to know each other so much better, you cheating prick."

Stunned, Joe's erection suddenly disappeared, although the sperm oozed out.

Mistress Kim was there to catch the huge load of cum and smear it all over his face.

The furious Mrs. Campbell just kept reaming her husband, even though he was no longer excited and could no longer take the massive intruder without pain. Mrs. Campbell took out the years of anger, as only a cheated on wife could.

Mistress Kim finally undid the harness from Mrs. Campbell's dildo. Now detached, Mrs. Campbell simply rolled over on her side.

The huge dildo remained stuck in Mr. Campbell's now tightened ass.

"He'll have to figure out how to get it out," laughed Mistress Kim. "Maybe at the ER."

Then she removed the blindfold, allowing Mr. Campbell to see his wife for the first time.

She had moved over to the couch and had her legs spread wide open to give him a complete view.

"Get over here bitch boy and clean up my sloppy pussy."

Mr. Campbell only hesitated for a second before crawling over and getting to work. It wasn't as pleasant, with him no longer turned on and with the dildo still jammed in his ass. But he knew he no longer had a choice.

As Mr. Campbell licked Mrs. Campbell's pussy as though his life depended on it, Mrs. Campbell picked up her cell phone.

"Byron? How are you this evening?"

"Mr. Campbell is just fine, although a little busy at the moment. But Mr. Campbell is hoping that you can meet me for lunch tomorrow. He wants to discuss getting rid of that silly prenup he had me sign and create a marriage contract that's more favorable to me.

"No, no, not 50-50. More like 75-25 -- in my favor. My husband insists."

"Listen, Byron, I'm at the Miklodo Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles. Are you by any chance free right now? I'd love for you to come over for a drink. Maybe we could fool around a bit. I've always wanted to get to know you a little better.

"My husband told you that I give great blow jobs?. Well, isn't he the gentleman? But it's true."

"If you can get over here soon, I can guarantee you the best blowjob in your life.

"Not from me, but from a very dear and enthusiastic friend. But if you can reload quickly enough, you can have my virgin dirty back road in return for you legal services. Apparently it's something I should have tried a long time ago.

"No, I'm serious. No, nobody has to know. No strings attached. Oh, except for the fact my husband, all tied up, will be watching us cuckold him.

"You bet you'll be right over.

"I never should have doubted you Mistress Kim," Mrs. Campbell said after hanging up. "You completely controlled my husband. The beautiful thing is he can never undo the vision I'll always have in my mind of ramming that giant dildo up his bum.

"No, I don't see any reason at all for my husband and I to divorce, as I'm completely in charge of my marriage now. And I'm hoping that we're get to do more of this in the future.

"By the way, cheating hubby boy, do you want to watch or just listen while Byron gets his blowjob from me? Later you'll have no choice, you're going to watch up close while he rams his cock into me."

12