High Rise Ch. 01

Story Info
Sex drives a general contractor to the brink of destruction.
6.8k words
4.34
3.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is an 8 Chapter Story. I will release one chapter every two weeks so please check back for Chapter 2 shortly.

All characters are fictional and of legal age.

As always, your comments and feedback are appreciated)

CHAPTER 1

'THE AWARD'

John Claussen, hands clasped behind his head, leaned back in his plush leather chair staring west out the window of his corner office located high above the Denver skyline. He wore a satisfied smile as he enjoyed the sun setting behind the picturesque Rocky Mountains. The well-designed downtown office buildings and ever-expanding state-of-the-art residential condominium units laid out between him, and the mountains were being overtaken by shadows. John had seen a lot of beautiful sunsets in different parts of the world, but he always thought the sunsets in his hometown were the best.

John was relaxed and smiling for two reasons. First, the construction company with which he had quickly risen through the ranks to Senior Vice President, JSL Construction, had just won the prime contract to build what would become the tallest high-rise building in Denver, smack dab in the middle of downtown. He was the lead executive on the project and countless hours of work by him and his team had allowed his company to secure the contract.

The contract would generate close to one billion dollars in revenue for his company and there was no doubt in his mind that this project would make him the face of construction in Denver for years to come.

The second reason for his smile was the moans coming from the pretty young intern who was on her knees between his legs skillfully using her mouth and tongue to suck his dick. He smirked noting that his shoes were still on, and his pants had merely been pulled down around his ankles. His tie was thrown over his shoulder and only the bottom few bottoms of his dress shirt were undone.

Notice of the project award had come around lunchtime on this Friday and the company had quickly thrown together a celebration party that started early in the afternoon. It had rolled into the evening hours and would continue well into the night. There was plenty of food and even more alcohol. Spirits were high and inhibitions were low.

John had called his wife, Kate, shortly after the official award of the project and told her they were going to have a party. She asked John if he wanted her to come to the office, but he told her not to bother. He told her it was going to be a boring office party and she should just stay home. He knew, however, that it was going to be anything but a boring office party. He'd had set his sights on this young intern for the last eight months and today was her last day at JSL before she returned to college for her final semester. Having Kate at the party would ruin his plans.

John lightly touched the intern's auburn hair as she continued to devour his thick cock. She moaned approvingly at his touch. He smiled as she intensified her pace. This night was going exactly according to plan. He briefly thought about his wife and wondered what she was doing. Then he forgot about her.

▪ ▪ ▪

John Claussen was a Denver native. Born and raised in a middle-class suburban neighborhood, he was a high school lacrosse legend and took those talents to the local private college where he became a three-time collegiate All-American.

Lacrosse wasn't the only thing where John was an All-American. He'd won the genetics lottery. At 6'3", he was a tall and muscular 190 pounds with unfair good looks. Thick black hair, cut short, framed a square jaw capable of busting out a five-o-clock shadow by 10:30 in the morning. His jaw matched his wide, square shoulders that tapered nicely to his 6-pack abs.

John never chased women. He never had to. They practically lined up to be with him. It started in high school, continued through college, and hadn't stopped since he started working full-time as a Project Engineer for JSL Construction thirteen years ago.

At 35, John had risen quickly up JSL's corporate ladder, and he currently occupied the number two position behind the founder and president of the company. Someday, and someday soon John thought, the title of president would be his. His boss would retire, and John fully expected to take over the operation of the company.

Within the construction community in Denver, John's reputation was not pure gold. Not everyone loved working with him. John Claussen generally got what he wanted, and he wasn't afraid to occasionally run over others to get it. He had his sights set on running JSL and he knew of no obstacles in his way. He hoped to accomplish this within the next five years.

John was a tireless worker. There was no task too tall for him to tackle and successfully conquer. The construction industry came easy to John Claussen. Young project coordinators and engineers were in awe of his stature; especially those of the female persuasion.

That bothered some, mostly other men. There was a small group of detractors around town who thought John used illicit methods other than hard work to get what he wanted. While no one could prove anything, rumors circulated that John had a less-than-ethical side to him that allowed JSL to routinely win contracts over his competition. These contracts usually involved women on the ownership team or design team.

Only one person within the walls of JSL could speculate on what those illicit were and that was his trusted assistant, Nate. Nate was John's watchdog. Nate swore that nothing bad would happen to John on his watch. John was going places and Nate was going with him. Nate's one nagging problem was that John's success came at the expense of John's wife and Nate secretly had a crush on John's wife.

▪ ▪ ▪

John's wife, Kate, was the one woman who had stopped John Claussen dead in his tracks. He even thought she would make a straight shooter out of him. Kate was eight years younger than John. They had met five years ago when John returned to his alma mater to attend a lacrosse reunion of their national championship team.

Kate was a senior at the school and on a date with one of the current teams' captains. Kate and John were introduced, and the attraction was instant. By the end of the night, Kate had ditched the college boy in favor of this incredibly attractive and very successful man.

John tried everything to get in Kate's pants that night, but she resisted, and he was hooked on her from that moment forward.

Kate was a voluptuous bombshell. At 5'9", she had model legs, a very shapely backside, and breasts that caused both men and women to stop and admire her. Wavy blonde hair hung a foot past her shoulders framing big pouty lips and piercing blue eyes. To say she was a showstopper would be an understatement. When it came to looks, she was John's equal in every way.

They enjoyed a whirlwind romance and were married in a big gaudy ceremony a year later. They immediately became a power couple around town and their social calendar was packed as people clamored to hang with John and Kate Claussen. On the outside, their life seemed perfect.

But, while Kate was fully invested in the marriage, John slowly returned to his old ways and business for him, both at work and in the bedroom, had never been better. And it was because of his lascivious ways that the rumors swirled. John wasn't concerned about getting caught because he was convinced that he was smarter and more clever than Kate. It was a bad assumption.

▪ ▪ ▪

Samantha Ferguson took a job as an intern at JSL Construction for the spring semester and summer. It was an amazing opportunity to work for one of the most respected general contractors west of the Mississippi. Upon her arrival, John immediately noticed the beautiful woman and had her assigned to his team. She had learned a lot working with John and had developed something of a crush on him over the last eight months. John did not have a crush on Sam. He saw her as something he would conquer while she was working for him. He was, after all, a hunter and she was nothing more than prey. Damn sexy prey, but prey, nonetheless.

Samantha was tall and striking. She spent considerable time working on job sites to gain valuable field experience and her work attire mostly consisted of jeans, work boots, a safety vest, and a hard hat. It wasn't very revealing, but there was no question to John or any other male in the company that Samantha Ferguson was the total package.

Samantha was girl-next-door pretty. She was the kind of girl who would talk you into hiking a fourteener (a mountain that is higher than 14,000 feet) and you would make it to the top because you would follow her perfect ass and tan, fit legs anywhere she led you.

Sam also had a pretty face. She was equally comfortable in hiking gear as a short black cocktail dress. Whether beer or a dirty martini, Sam was at ease in any setting and made any guy want her on his arm.

And Samantha Ferguson loved sex. Never one to want a boyfriend, Sam preferred to prowl the neighborhood bars around campus looking for slightly older men because they had more experience and knew enough to focus on her pleasure first. Any guy lucky enough to be picked by Sam was in for a night to remember.

While John was on the hunt for Sam, she had also set her sights on him. They had both shown great patience and restraint throughout the summer, but today was her last day, and....

Here she was, on her knees between the legs of her mentor giving him an end-of-summer blowjob he would never forget.

▪ ▪ ▪

Samantha slid her hands up John's muscular legs. She used her fingernails to make long sweeping strokes up the inside of his thighs. She felt him tremble against her touch.

Her lips were wrapped firmly around the head of his cock, and she slowly alternated between kissing, licking, and sucking the delicate skin. His head fell back against his high-backed chair, and he let out a long, deep moan of appreciation.

At the office, John was the leader and in control of everything. Right now, though, she was in control, and she liked that. Sam knew John was married. She'd met Kate on several occasions and knew Kate as a kind woman who was immediately friendly to Sam. But right now, if John was OK having his cock in her mouth, then so was she.

Samantha's right hand firmly squeezed the base of John's penis admiring its girth. Slowly, she started to pump her hand up and down as her mouth focused on his swollen, throbbing head.

▪ ▪ ▪

Kate had hung up the phone with John earlier that afternoon and was excited for him that they had won the big contract. She was also sad that he hadn't asked her to join him at the company party. She knew most of the people who worked at JSL and genuinely enjoyed their company. She wanted to celebrate with her husband and his coworkers.

At 27, Kate was closer in age to Sam than most of the other women who either worked at JSL or were married to someone there. She had hit it off with the pretty college intern at a few company events and had determined they had a lot in common.

As the wife of someone in John's position, she thought it was important to be seen around the office. So, after moping around their condo for a couple of hours, Kate decided to surprise John at the party. She wanted to celebrate with him and wish Samantha good luck as she returned to school to finish her last semester.

▪ ▪ ▪

Samantha had brought John close to the edge with her stroking hand and warm, wet mouth. He knew if she went on much longer, he was going to cum. Reluctantly, he grabbed Sam by the shoulders and tried to pull her off him.

Sam looked up at John with her lips still wrapped around his cock and gave him her best pouty eyes as John told her she needed to stop. The eye contact nearly caused John to erupt on the spot. He guided Sam to a standing position before him. After eight long months, it was time to explore this beautiful woman's phenomenal body.

Samantha was dressed appropriately but seductively on her last day of work. A tight, sheer white blouse showed off perky breasts. She wore a navy skirt that stopped a few inches above her knees and perfectly polished, four-inch black heels which accentuated her athletic legs.

John rocked back in his chair and sized up Samantha, smiling in appreciation. He had thought about this night from the moment she walked into the office at the beginning of the year. It had taken all his self-control, which John didn't have much of, not to pounce on her the day she started.

Samantha looked at John. His cock was wet and pulsing against his well-sculpted abs. She started to sway, moving her hands to her chest. She cupped her breasts through the thin material of the white blouse.

Seductively, she gyrated in front of John smiling in delight as the first drop of pre-cum oozed from his dick. She leaned over John placing her hands on the armrests of John's chair and then bent down and licked the large dollop from the end of this cock. John growled in pleasure. She surprised him when she moved to his lips and kissed him giving him a slight taste of his salty fluid.

Samantha stood up. Her hands went to the buttons of her blouse and one by one she undid them never taking her eyes off John's. But John's eyes were not locked on hers. They were watching her hands as she undid her blouse. She was killing him with the slow pace. He didn't like not being in control.

Finally, she began to remove her blouse. She was wearing a nude-colored bra that hugged the curves of her breasts. Her nipples were encased just below the top of the bra. They were hard and erect, pressed tight against the feminine fabric. John felt more pre-cum leak from his cock causing Sam to giggle in appreciation. She loved how she affected older men.

She reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra and let the straps fall off her shoulders. She did not immediately expose her breasts.

"Look at me, John," Samantha commanded. He did as he was told.

John looked up at Sam. She let the bra fall from her body exposing beautiful, young breasts with dark areolas and long, erect nipples. She took John's hands and moved them to her breasts.

John had been with many women, but with Samantha controlling the action, he somehow felt young and inexperienced, like he was touching a woman's breasts for the first time. He was tentative in his caressing and squeezing, but when Sam moaned in appreciation, he came back to reality and began to take control.

John stood and grabbed Samantha's face and pressed his lips to hers. Eight months of longing on both their parts erupted in lust. Their kiss was fierce. Their kiss was frantic. Both moaned into each other's mouths as their tongues explored one another.

The kiss didn't last long. John lowered his head and took Sam's right nipple into his mouth. She arched her back as he bit it softly running his tongue back and forth quickly over her nipple. Samantha tried to push more of her breast into his mouth.

John released the nipple and used his lips and tongue to roam freely over her entire breast. He licked and kissed underneath, on the sides, and on top, paying attention to see what areas got the most reaction from Sam. John returned to those areas as he continued to play with her tits.

Sam felt an electrical current going straight from her nipples to her pussy. She was on fire, and she felt her wetness begin to soak her panties.

John moved from her right breast to her left where he explored every inch of it as well. Sam was grinding into John. Her head fell back as pleasure coursed through her.

John returned to Sam's lips, and they kissed again groping at each other lost in desire. John's hands found Sam's ass and he squeezed hard. His aching cock was pressed tight against her tummy. She could feel its heat as the tiny stream of fluid leaked from the tip onto her belly.

"Fuck," she growled into his mouth.

John growled back. "That's exactly what I have in mind."

John sat down in his chair. He grabbed Sam's hips and pulled her closer to him. He didn't remove her skirt. He hiked it up over her hips revealing the tiniest light blue thong. He admired the perfect symmetry of the curves between her legs. He locked in on the darker blue patch of material covering her pussy where she was leaking.

John kissed her belly button and began working his way down. Samantha ran her fingers through his hair and tried to push his head down to her wetness. He did not let her do that. Instead, he lingered on her soft skin, enjoying the smell of her sex as it began to fill the air.

"John," she whimpered as he took his time exploring her body. "Please fuck me now."

"No," he answered as his lips continued to explore the soft skin around her belly and hips. He was teasing her. She ground into him trying to move his mouth to the right place.

After what seemed like an eternity to Samantha, his fingers found the tiny straps of her thong where they made their way over her hips. His thumbs went between the fabric and her skin, and he began to pull them down. She wiggled her hips trying to help as the string passed over her hips and the tiny bit of fabric pulled away from between the tight crack of her ass.

Finally, free of her hips, John pulled the tiny panties down and left them at her knees. He paused for a moment admiring the delicious view of her pussy. She was waxed bare save for a small strip of hair at the top of her pussy. He ran his fingers through the fine hair while she waited for him to take his first taste of her.

▪ ▪ ▪

Relaxed and ready with her eyes closed, Samantha waited for John's tongue to find her wet opening. Her body trembled in anticipation.

Instead, she was caught off guard as John stood up, spun her around, and bent her over his large desk. She felt John's hands firmly grab her hips and then his body press against hers, his hard member slick from his leaking fluids resting tight in the valley of her bottom. He thrust slowly up and down, his cock sliding easily against her.

Sam laid face down on the desk savoring the feeling of him rubbing hard against her backside. She was completely vulnerable to his desires as she lay bent over his desk completely exposed to him. He was now in control.

John released Sam and took a step back enjoying the sight before him. He had a 23-year-old, beautiful, mostly naked woman, bent over his desk with her ass magnificently exposed. He admired how her heels accentuated the curves and muscles of her legs which were bound by her panties. He watched her try to spread her legs more for him, but she couldn't. It was obscene and John was smoldering in lust.

He used his right hand to gently stroke his hard cock. He looked down, amazed at the amount of liquid oozing from the tip. His gaze returned to Sam, starting at her feet, and moving up her legs before stopping at her flawless ass. It was glorious. He wanted to fuck her from behind.

From this vulnerable position, the wetness between her legs and the quivering bud of her ass were in clear view. The lips of her pussy were starting to open, and the intoxicating aroma of her sex filled the air. He studied the slick trail of his fluid glistening between her cheeks as he continued to slowly stroke his fat cock.

His gaze moved from her ass to the smooth, sexy curves of her back, shoulders, and arms and finally to her hair as it covered her face and spread out across his desk.

Sam could hear John gently stroking himself as he took in the view. She was so aroused knowing that every part of her was open for him. She wondered what he would do next. She didn't care so long as he started soon. She wiggled her ass seductively at him trying to spur him to action.

Then she heard John drop to his knees behind her. She gasped as she felt his hands grab her butt and pull it apart exposing her even more to him. John gasped at the lovely sight of Samantha Ferguson spread open before him, seemingly ready to allow him to do whatever he pleased.

12