High Rise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John gently grabbed Sam's right foot and lifted it off the ground. He removed her shoe and laid it on the ground behind him. He did the same thing with her left shoe. John had a foot fetish and he wanted to savor all of Sam's nakedness including her small bare feet. Her toenails were painted a bright red and John's dick throbbed harder at the sight of them.

Next, he pulled her panties the rest of the way down. Sam stepped gracefully out of them, and John tossed them away. They landed several feet from John's desk. His hands went back to her ass again spreading it wide. He eased his nose towards her pussy enjoying her intoxicating scent.

▪ ▪ ▪

For Samantha Ferguson, the anticipation was agonizing. She liked the feel of the plush carpet on her feet and now that her panties were gone, she could spread her legs wide for him. She could feel his hot breath as he moved close behind her.

Then she felt it. His tongue made its first gentle pass. He started at her clit and moved all the way up through her soaking wet opening and over the tight opening of her ass. She shuttered at three exquisitely different sensations. Then he did it again. A long, deep stroke of his tongue touched all her sensitive nerve endings.

John took his time enjoying all her textures and tastes. He was in a daze. With the third stroke of his tongue and Sam pushed back into John's face urging him on.

John stood and moved around his desk. He was now standing in front of Sam who was still bent over his desk. She looked up and saw his beautiful cock bobbing in front of her face. She started to reach for it, but he pushed her hand back onto the desk.

Sam opened her mouth to protest when John stuck two fingers into her mouth immediately quieting her. He slid his fingers in and out coating them with her saliva. She moaned at having her mouth fucked by his fingers. She sucked them hard.

John withdrew his fingers from her mouth and returned to his position behind her. Sam let out a long groan when John dragged the two fingers along the soft folds of her opening. John was slow and deliberate in the way he touched her. He avoided her clit for now and concentrated on her tender outer lips. Juices from her pussy mixed with the saliva from her mouth coating John's fingers.

John pulled his fingers across her pussy. He then pressed on the soft, extremely sensitive skin around the opening to her ass. Sam had never had anyone play with her this way. She marveled at how sensitive and pleasurable his touch was there.

John returned to her pussy and gently inserted his two fingers. Sam's pussy was very tight. Her legs trembled slightly before she rose on her tiptoes as John's fingers pushed deep inside her.

With two fingers inside Sam, his free hand returned to his cock and slowly stroked its length. He moved his fingers around inside her to see what areas gave her the most pleasure. He loved seeing her splayed out on his desk, ass in the air as he finger-fucked her tight, young pussy. She was writhing in pleasure.

John gently began to saw his two fingers in and out of her. Sam pushed her ass back hard against his hand. John hungrily eyed her other opening which twitched with every thrust of his fingers. It was wet from his fingers having been there moments early. He brushed over her ass with his tongue.

▪ ▪ ▪

The elevator whisked Kate quickly to the 56th floor and dispatched her into the lobby of JSL Construction. The reception area was empty, but the sound of a full-blown party echoed from one side of the office. This did not sound like the dull office party John had told her not to attend. Music blared from a speaker and the sound of laughter and drunken singing could be heard.

Kate walked through the reception area and entered the open office area serving as party central. There was a bar with beer and wine as well as champagne, margaritas, and bourbon. There was also a large spread of food.

Kate surveyed the scene in front of her. She saw the familiar faces of many of JSL's employees. And it seemed that those familiar faces had invited their spouses because she recognized them as well. Some of the familiar faces were getting cozy with some unfamiliar faces. What the hell? This party was raging. Kate felt sad but also found herself getting angry as she surveyed the scene before her. Why didn't John want her there? And where was he? She hadn't seen him yet.

Kate lingered in the shadows of the reception area a moment longer looking for John. She slowly made her way into the party. Many JSL employees came up to greet John's stunning wife. Kate was polite in greeting those who approached her, but her focus was on scanning the room for her husband who did not seem to be around anywhere. Her anger grew. This was definitely a party for employees and their significant others. Why did John tell her not to come?

Kate moved deeper into the crowd. Men were stealing glances at the beautiful blonde. The women, while also very aware of her beauty, mostly admired the graceful way she moved through the room.

John was nowhere to be found. Kate headed towards the makeshift bar area and had a margarita placed into her hand by an employee who was working as the bartender. She took a long pull from the cold drink and took a deep breath relaxing just a little. Maybe John had gone to use the bathroom. When he got back, she decided she would play nice and enjoy the rest of the party with him. Why she hadn't been invited could be hashed out tomorrow.

Nate Pearson saw Kate through the crowd and quickly made his way to her. He knew John had told her not to come, but there she was. Nate was fairly sure that John was in his office with Samantha.

"Kate!" Nate said as he pulled up alongside her. She smiled at him. Kate liked Nate and knew he did a lot to make life at work easier for John. She appreciated him.

"Hi Nate," she replied flashing a dazzling smile. "Quite the party you've got going."

"It wasn't supposed to be this big," Nate lied. "It's kind of gotten out of control."

"Have you seen John?" Kate asked.

"He had to get some paperwork done for the developer," he lied again. "I think he's in his office. He gave me strict orders to not disturb him."

Kate felt a little better. Maybe that was why she hadn't been invited. She was so proud of him. He was such a hard worker.

"I'll go surprise him," Kate flushed. She was suddenly horny as naughty thoughts filled her brain. The thought of being intimate with her husband in his office late at night while a party was going on just outside his locked door completely turned her on.

"Kate, at least let me go tell him you are here," Nate said thinking quickly on his feet. "He was very specific in what he told me, and I don't want to get in trouble."

"OK," Kate sighed. Nate took off towards John's door with Kate a few steps behind.

▪ ▪ ▪

John's tongue again caught Sam off guard. She was so focused on the two fingers inside her pussy that the feel of a different texture on a different part of her body, especially one as out-of-bounds as her asshole, caused her to gasp in reply.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned moving her hand between her legs searching for her clit. She was getting close, and she needed release now. But she didn't want to cum without him being inside her.

"John?" She said sweetly.

"Hmmm," he growled in reply.

"I want you to fuck me."

John stood and saw her looking back at him. She took his breath away. From her cute, bare feet to her curvy hips and all the goodness in between, John needed no further encouragement. He grabbed hold of his cock and lined up behind her.

Sam used her hands to pull her ass apart giving him full access to her wet opening. John felt the backs of her soft thighs touch the front of his. The feeling was electric. He moved the head of his cock into position and slid it up and down her wet opening. He looked down and watched as Sam continued to spread her ass for him.

John could hold back no more. He pushed just the head into her causing them to moan together in pleasure. John marveled at how tight she was. Sam marveled at how large John felt as he started to fill her. As he began to push, she already knew he was thicker than any man she had ever been with.

John stood still for a minute. Sam did not. She wiggled her ass begging for more and when John did not offer, she began to push back into him. He let her do the work, watching in awe as she devoured every inch of him until her ass was pressed firmly against his hips.

"Please, John," she begged, grinding on his cock. John was still in no rush. He didn't want this to end. Finally, he pulled out of Sam and slowly pushed back in as her fingers returned to her clit. John used long strokes pulling almost out of her and then forcefully driving home until his groin smacked against her ass. Samantha's fingers assaulted her clit. It didn't take her long.

"I'm going to cum!" she squealed as John impaled her one more time. Sam began to cum as her legs buckled. John felt the vise-like grip of her spasming pussy clamp down around him. He kept his hands on her curvy hips as she quaked through a long and glorious orgasm.

As Sam started to recover, John gently pulled out of her. A growl escaped his lips as he looked down and saw Sam's cum covering his cock. It was white, thick, and fantastic.

John helped Sam stand up. He turned her around and sat her on the desk. She had a hazy, satisfied look in her eyes. Once again John dropped to his knees in front of her. He grabbed her thighs and spread her legs wide apart admiring her freshly fucked pussy. Then he buried his tongue in her lapping up her juices and thoroughly enjoying the taste.

Sam wriggled in pleasure and looked down at the head of black hair between her legs. She lay down on the desk and put her feet on his muscular shoulders.

John was lost in bliss. He couldn't get enough of Samantha Ferguson. He licked, probed, and savored every inch of her. He kissed her thighs, her calves, and her feet. Finally, he could take no more. He needed his release and wanted to fill her with every drop of cum he could muster.

John stood up, grabbed Sam's ankles, and spread her legs wide. She purred her approval as she lay on his desk splayed open for him. He lined up once again and with one aggressive thrust buried his entire cock deep inside her.

"Fuuuuuck!" she breathed as he filled her once again.

This time, John was not slow nor was he gentle. It was his turn. He fucked Samantha Ferguson hard. He watched her breasts bounce in rhythm to his thrusts. He took her toes in his mouth and started sucking on them. The sound of his balls and smacking her ass filled the room. So did the scent of their sex. It was heavy and rich.

Sam's hand returned to her clit and her eyes rolled back in her head. She immediately started into her second orgasm of the night. John was right behind her ready to explode.

▪ ▪ ▪

There was a loud knocking on John's door. John immediately stopped fucking Samantha and looked at the door, frozen in fear. Sam hadn't heard the knock as she was roaring through her second orgasm.

"Who's there?" John yelled at the closed door. He leaned over Sam placing a hand over her mouth trying to muffle the sound of her moaning.

"John, it's Nate. Just wanted you to know Kate's here." Nate had long suspected that John was not faithful to Kate. And he knew that Samantha had gone missing from the party. He suspected she might have made her way to John's office.

"She's headed this way."

"Thanks, Nate. I'll be right out," John responded, his brain kicking into gear.

John looked at young Samantha spread out before him on his desk, his cock stuck halfway inside her. He watched her pussy quiver around it trying to pull it back inside. Sam was oblivious to the conversation that had just taken place. She was rubbing her sensitive clit as her body continued to tremor.

"Why did you stop," she cooed pulling his hand off her mouth. She wiggled her hips trying to get him going again. John still had hold of her ankles with her legs spread open. Reluctantly he let go and pulled out of her.

"Hey!" she protested looking up at him in mock anger.

"Kate's here," he told her.

"So," said Sam smiling up at John seductively letting her hands roam across her fit body.

"So? You need to hide," John said incredulously. There was a panic in his voice she had never heard before.

"Why? You don't want your wife to know you just fucked your intern on your desk during a company party?" she giggled not yet moving.

"I'm serious Sam. You need to hide." John gave Sam a sharp slap on her pretty butt, and she finally started to move. She slid off the desk leaving a nice wet spot behind.

Sam pulled her skirt down, grabbed her blouse, bra, and shoes, and went to the only hiding place available in the spacious office, under the desk.

John quickly pulled up his pants and buttoned his dress shirt. With a hard-on that was seconds away from bursting and still glistening with Sam's juices, the process was anything but smooth.

There was a knock on the door. John could hear Kate's voice call to him over the thumping music of the party. Fortunately for John, the door was locked which afforded him a few precious seconds to pull himself together. He used his sleeve to try and dry up the wet spot on his desk and then headed for the door.

John unlocked the door and opened it. He came face-to-face with his gorgeous wife. She moved through the door and wrapped her arms around John's neck.

"Kate! What are you doing here?" were the first awkward words out of his mouth. It sounded more accusatory than welcoming.

"I came down because I wanted to celebrate your big day with you," she said pressing her body into his. She could feel John's erect cock through his pants. She was glad she could still affect him so quickly. "Mmm, that feels nice John.

Let's lock the door and pull that out," Kate giggled before noting that John appeared mortified.

It was when she went in for a kiss that Kate knew something wasn't right. John's lips did not meet hers. He purposely avoided her kiss and pulled her in for another hug.

The next thing Kate noticed was the smell in his office. She was certain it smelled like sex. The office was large, so the smell was faint, but it seemed unmistakable.

The third warning sign occurred right before he gave her the second hug. She momentarily glanced over his shoulder and saw a tiny, light blue piece of fabric laying a few feet from his desk. She only got a quick glimpse before he squeezed her tight again, but she thought it looked like a pair of panties.

John let go of her and forcibly started moving her towards the sofa. When Kate glanced back to confirm what she had seen, they were gone. Kate wondered if her mind was just playing tricks on her. By the time John sat her down on the couch, all her senses were registering trouble. He started talking and she turned her attention back to him.

"I told you not to come down, Kate. I have a lot of paperwork to finish for an important call with the developer in the morning," John lied, his stomach churning with stress. John couldn't tell the office smelled of sex because the smell of Sam was on his face filling his nostrils. He was hopeful that Kate hadn't noticed when he hugged her.

"I know, but I wanted to come down and surprise you. This project has been all you've talked about for the last six months and now you've won it. I wanted you to know how proud I am of you," Kate said surveying the room for any other telltale signs that John had a woman in his office.

"Well, actually, your timing is perfect," John said faking a smile knowing it would make his wife melt. "I was just finishing up. Let's get out of here." John desperately needed to get Kate out of his office. John also needed to use a bathroom so he could clean up. He was trying to read Kate's eyes to see if she had any suspicions. He didn't see any. John grabbed Kate's hand and led her towards the door.

"I'm really glad you came down, babe. I should have invited you and I'm sorry.

There is no one I would rather spend my evening with than you," John said rambling. "See how you affect me? My cock is hard just because you showed up," John said rubbing the front of his pants and eying his wife deciding he was going to fuck her tonight too.

"Damn Kate, you are gorgeous," he said slapping her butt. "Let's go home." John guided her out of the office and closed the door behind him. They headed towards the elevator. John felt relief. Kate felt suspicious.

▪ ▪ ▪

Sam knew this night with John was a one-time deal with no strings attached. John was married after all. But hearing John blubber on to Kate about how much she meant to him stirred emotions inside her that she didn't expect to feel. This night was turning out to be special to Sam and now her feelings had been hurt. She wouldn't even have a chance to properly tell John goodbye now. Plus, here she was hiding under a desk, partially naked holding her clothes in her arms. How humiliating.

Sam waited a few minutes and then crawled out from under John's desk. She got dressed and checked to make sure she was presentable. She put her damp panties in John's top desk drawer and smiled imagining the look of surprise on his face when he found them Monday morning. Satisfied, she headed out the door into the party, her pussy still on fire from the pounding it had taken from John's thick cock.

12