High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished my smoke and dropped the butt into the smokers stand then headed back to the bridal suite.

As I slipped out of my jeans Kay came through the door. She was wearing one of the bath robes she had mentioned earlier and had her clothing draped over one arm. Her hair was pulled back tight against her head and in a long straight pony tail.

"Damn ball cap." Kay said then added. "It would take me an hour to do anything but this with my hair."

I smiled and said. "I think it looks sexy tight against your skull like that. It shows off your beautiful face and I'll bet all straight like that your hair nearly reaches the middle of your back."

"Well I would have liked to look a little more elegant for you tonight hun." She replied.

I walked over to where she was standing and with one finger undid the belt on her robe. It fell open revealing her lush body clad only in white satin. The thong covered her loins and the bra did its best to not reveal too much of her tits.

"What and this isn't elegant?" I remarked letting my eyes roam up and down her sexy body.

Kay walked over to the dresser and slipped her feet into a pair of cream white pumps, then slipped her robe off letting it fall to the floor behind her. As she looked back over her shoulder at me gawking at her incredible ass she pulled the thin straps of her thong high over each hip making her long sexy legs look even longer.

"You keep that up and we won't be going anywhere for dinner. I'll just have you instead." I said with a grin on my lips.

Kay turned and smiled at me as she smoothed the front of her thong then ran her fingers up to tease the warm flesh between her tits. "But baby I'm famished." She said. "You can have this for desert." She added letting her hands drop slowly to her sides.

"Well let's go eat then because I can't wait for desert." I replied.

I was dressed and ready in about two minutes. Kay took maybe five to slip on a knit sweater dress over her head and freshen up her make-up. She applied a very pale pink gloss to her lips and just a hint of mascara to her lashes.

"I'm all done." Kay announced as she pulled the sweater dress tight over her shoulders making sure the v neck in front revealed an ample amount of lush cleavage. A single pearl pendant rested on her chest just above.

"I guess I should take a jacket in case it's cooler outside." She remarked.

"I was out while you were showering and it is getting cooler." I said.

She grabbed a jacket from the closet and draped it over her arm.

I opened the door and motioned for her to follow as I said. "Your chariot awaits madam."

I patted my hip pocket to make sure I had both keys Mark had given me and then closed the door.

We walked arm in arm down the stairs then out to the rental van.

Kay giggled then remarked. "Some chariot." As we approached the van.

I helped her climb up into the seat enjoying the view of her shapely thighs when her dress rode up on her legs as she settled in.

I started the truck and pulled out heading off to find a romantic place for us to dine.

"You know there's a lot of room between these seats." Kay said. "I bet I could get down between here and give you one hell of a blow job while you're driving." She added with a sheepish grin on her sparkling lips.

That thought had crossed my mind earlier in the day and I teased her saying. "You want me to unzip?"

"I said I bet, not that I'd was going to actually do it." Kay answered.

I laughed out loud and said. "Yeah it's not good to have desert before the main course."

About a mile down the road I spotted a Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant in a strip mall.

"How about Italian?" I asked.

"Sounds great to me." Kay replied.

I steered us into the lot and parked near the entrance. These chain store restaurants usually had adequate food and the service was fairly quick. About this time all I wanted to do was get a quick meal and get the luscious vixen next to me back to the bridal suite.

We were seated promptly and the waiter arrived with menus shortly after.

"I'm Carl and I'll be your server tonight." He said staring at Kay's tits the entire time he was speaking.

"Can I get you a cocktail?" He asked.

"How about a carafe of red wine your house wine will be fine." I replied.

"Very good sir. Take a few minutes while I get your drinks." Carl said then left us alone.

"Not exactly the most romantic of settings." I mentioned to Kay.

She smiled flashing her shimmering lips at me then replied. "Romance comes from the company, not the setting."

I reached across the table and gathered her hand in mine. "I love how you look with your hair pulled back tight that way." I remarked.

Kay seemed to actually blush a bit at my compliment her moist lips and sparkling eyes dancing as she gazed back at me.

"Go on darlin." She said wanting me to lavish her with more.

"It gives your eyes an entire different look, almost oriental." I commented.

Her smile broadened before she whispered so only I could hear. "Well you know oriental women live to satisfy their men."

I squeezed her hand lightly and returned her smile with one of my own.

"Perhaps but oriental women don't have the soft curves of Victorian women." I replied.

Okay I thought, so now we were into a full blown flirting contest and I awaited Kay's next sexual innuendo.

She blasted me with. "I've been told that oriental women are experts at pleasing their men with their mouths." She touched her finger tip to her lip then slowly extended the tip of her tongue under her finger.

I was momentarily stunned watching her tongue a long sexy finger.

Our flirtatious banter was interrupted by Carl who had returned with our wine. After pouring a tiny amount in my glass for me to test I nodded my approval and he filled both glasses with a rich red wine.

"Have you decided on a main course?" He asked.

"Actually we have." Kay answered quickly wanting him to finish and leave her alone to continue her awesome tease.

"We'll both have chicken parmesan." Kay said.

I smiled knowing full well exactly what she was doing. Now she had a wine glass to tongue and as soon as Carl turned and left she lifted her weapon to her lips and began making oral love to the rim.

I was dumbfounded and knew there was no way I was going to win this contest so I resigned myself to just sit back and enjoy Kay's verbal foreplay.

"You know I love the taste of wine." Kay began again.

"You do?" I was able to at least respond with just two words.

"Oh yes, but I'm wondering what this wonderful wine would taste like if I were able to mix it with a load of your sweet cum." She said with a sexy smile on her lips.

"I'm sure you'd enjoy that nearly as much as me." I answered.

"Too bad I didn't think of that sooner we could have asked for a booth that way I could have sat beside you and jacked you off into my glass." Kay continued.

"Perhaps we could stop for a bottle of wine on the way back." I suggested.

"Oh but the fun is in the hand job in public then sipping cum from a wine glass while everyone is watching." Kay answered softly.

"Once we're back at the b and b I can just have you shoot your load right in my mouth. I like that better anyway." Kay whispered.

I saw a chance to get in a zinger of my own and suggested. "Maybe I could grab your pony tail and just skull fuck you."

"Hmmmm.... I'd love that." Kay replied.

"Me too!" I said with an evil grin on my face.

Our conversation was quickly leading us away from the sweet romantic love making we'd talked about earlier but I was certain Kay would follow my lead once we were alone in the bridal suite.

She change tactics from verbal teasing to visual and began lavishing her wine glass with long slow licks around the rim with the tip of her tongue.

I saw another change to chime in. "Looks like your practicing what you do to my cock head on that wine glass."

She grinned and shot back. "You think I need practice?"

"Well you know what they say about practice makes perfect." I replied.

Kay giggled then said. "I already give perfect head and you know it."

My broad smile confirmed what Kay had said. She does give perfect head but at this point in our flirtatious combat I wasn't about to admit it.

"We'll see how perfect later." I answered as Carl approached with our meals.

"Here we are." He said as he placed Kay's plate in front of her his eyes fixed on the sexy cleavage in the v neck of her dress.

"Will there be anything else sir?" He asked as he slipped my plate in front of me.

"We're good." I answered.

Before I could unfold my napkin and place it in my lap Kay was already digging in to her meal. She ate like a woman on a mission.

"You must have been famished." I remarked as she chewed the third bite of her chicken.

She swallowed it quickly then replied. "I want to get to the last course as soon as possible. Looks like I have something to prove." Her voice seemed a little harsh almost as if I had told her she didn't know the first thing about sucking cock.

"You're not upset are you Kay?" I asked.

She placed her knife and fork on either side of her nearly empty plate and stared directly at me. "If there is something I am not doing right I'd have thought you would have said something by now." She said.

Perhaps our little verbal sexual game had gone too far. I thought about what I would say for a moment then replied. "Everything you or should I say we do is very right Kay. I apologize if my remark was outta line."

Her smile broadened again as she picked up her utensils. "Got ya." She said with a sexy little giggle.

"Oh really." I said. "We'll see who gets whom later."

"Yes we will." She shot back.

In short order Kay had cleared her plate and was toying with the last of her salad when young Carl returned. "Can I assume your meal was satisfactory?" He asked again eying Kay's tits.

"It was very good." Kay replied. As Carl removed her plate.

"Perhaps you'd like to take a look at our desert menu?" He asked her.

Kay knew he had been gawking at her tits every chance he got and as she turned a little toward him she placed an elbow on the table and rested her chin in the palm of her hand.

"I seriously doubt what I'd like for desert is on your menu." She answered.

I knew what was coming and cringed a little when the moron of a young man walked right into her trap.

"And what would that be?" He asked.

She lifted her chin and pointed a finger at me. "His cock in my mouth." She curtly replied.

Carl instantly turned a crimson red color but stood his ground. That's when Kay nailed him.

"And judging from how much you've been staring at my tits all night can I assume that you'd like yours there too." She said.

He was frozen to the floor blushing and searching for something to say.

Kay must have wanted to really hammer this young stud because she continued. "But I will assume that you'd shoot your load in very short order." She accentuated the word assume for affect.

I decided he'd suffered enough and broke in. "Just bring us the check please."

Carl looked at me and said. "Right away sir." then hurried off with his sexual tail between his legs.

Kay looked at me and smiled before she asked. "Was I too hard on him?"

I shook my head and said. "He deserved it. He's been looking down your dress every chance he got."

Before Carl could return Kay excused herself. "I'm going to the ladies room. Meet me by the door."

"Okay." I responded knowing that if she stayed Carl may very well be in for round two.

She stood up and smoothed her dress down over her legs then turned and strolled away her luscious ass moving very seductively.

Carl returned as Kay disappeared into the ladies room.

"I'd like to apologize for my actions." He said.

I held up one finger then said. "Lesson learned my friend. Mature women don't want to be gawked at like the young tarts I'm certain you normally deal with."

"Thank you sir I'll keep that in mind." He said.

I flipped open the leather folder that held our check the total was thirty seven eight five. I then slipped two twenties under the check. Handing it back to him I said. "Have a good night."

"You too." He replied as he turned and walked away. Perhaps a slim tip would reinforce the lesson he'd learned.

I stood by the door waiting for Kay. It seems like an extremely long time and I was beginning to consider asking one of the wait staff to check on her when she appeared from the ladies room.

Her jacket was draped over her shoulders casually. What floored me was that she had replaced the pale pink lip gloss with a very deep shade of maroon and appeared to have outlined her lips with her eye brow pencil. Her eyes were different also. An ample application of eye lash mascara made them appear twice as long as normal and her eyes were outlined with black liner. She'd pulled the corners toward her temples giving her an even stronger oriental appearance.

Even her walk was different. Rather than her normal seductive swagger she seemed to be walking stiff legged as if she were a Japanese geisha.

"What's with the make-up?" I asked as she took my arm and we headed toward the door.

She rather matter-of-factly replied. "You wanted the best of both worlds didn't you? A soft curvy Victorian woman and a man pleasing oriental woman I'll be both for you tonight."

I placed my hand on hers and softly said. "As long as you're Kay in the end I'd be more than happy."

I helped Kay into the van then rounded the front a climbed in myself.

As we pulled from the lot Kay spoke. "Do you like it when other men look at my body?"

"I can't say I have any feelings one way or the other." I answered.

"But you do like watching me expose myself on my balcony." Kay remarked.

I smiled and immediately answered. "I most certainly do."

"Would you get excited watching me expose myself to another man?" Kay asked.

I wasn't quite sure where she was headed with this line of questions but I figured I'd be finding out soon enough.

"I suppose I'd enjoy watching you do that yes." I replied.

Kay kind of turned toward me and smiled before she asked. "How about watching me have sex with another man?"

She had watched me with Francine when we had a ménage-a-trios and I found that having her watch was highly erotic.

"From my balcony?" I asked.

"Perhaps." Kay replied.

I thought for a moment then said. "I'd rather be in the same room so I could get the best vantage point."

"And you'd want to join in?" Kay suggested.

"I'm sure I would." I answered.

Her smile broadened as she spoke. "I've often fantasized about having two men at one time. The idea of two cocks pleasuring me is very exciting."

I giggled realizing she'd be open to male female male ménage-a-trios but asked. "Hell why not go for a trio of cocks one for each hole?"

"Baby steps at first." Kay answered.

We were nearing the bed and breakfast so I brought our conversation back to the present rather than a fantasy for some future day.

"Well tonight it's just you and me darlin." I remarked.

Kay smile widely and answered. "I can hardly wait."

I drove past the b and b and made a "U" turn at the next intersection then pulled to a stop in front.

A warm glow shown through the etched glass of the front doors of the building and a single soft light lit the porch.

"This place is even more spectacular at night." Kay remarked as we walked toward the entrance.

I glanced at my cell phone to see what time it was then pulled the night key from my pocket.

"Mark gave me this earlier so we could get in after hours." I remarked as I fumbled with the key and lock.

"That's a good thing I wouldn't want to make love right here on the front porch." Kay answered.

"But what about the gazebo?" I asked.

"You can't be serious. You do recall how inviting the bed looked in the bridal suite?" Kay asked.

I giggled as I opened the door and said. "Sorry I meant the gazeblow."

As we climbed the stairs to the bridal suite I held her hand softly. I knew that once the door closed all the sexual barbs we'd shot back and forth would have no lingering effect on what would happen for the rest of the night.

The latch clicked closed and I turned the antique dead bolt on the door. We were finally alone in what was most likely the most romantic setting either of us had ever shared with anyone.

Kay walked across the room slipping her jacket off her shoulders and carefully hung it over a wooden hanger in the closet.

Light from outside steamed in through the windows of the turret and cast a beam of light into the main from. It gave a warm soft appearance to everything in the room including the beautiful woman who stood before me.

Kay turned and without saying a word walked to the entrance to the turret and stopped letting that beam of light silhouette her lovely form. Light pierced the material of her dress outlining her long shapely legs.

"Want an incredible vision." I softly remarked as I walked toward her.

Finally reaching her I placed a hand on each hip and nuzzled my face into neck. She moaned softly as I began kissing the soft milky flesh between her ear and the fabric that covered her shoulders.

Kay placed her hands on mine and slowly drew them up and in front guiding me to her breasts. My lips moved with sensual expertise along the soft flesh of her neck as I gently caressed her tits through the lacy material covering them.

"That feels so wonderful." Kay whispered as she curled her arm up and over her shoulder to run long sexy nails through my hair.

She leaned back pressing her shoulders against me and began slowly grinding her ass against my loins.

I continued slowly caressing her tits as I lifted my lips from her neck and moved to give the other side the same sensuous treatment.

"You're giving me goose bumps." Kay remarked as my lips traced light kisses up to her hairline.

Her ass ground harder against my loins as she felt my cock begin to harden.

I slowly lowered my hands from her tits and traced along the crease between her abdomen and legs following the fabric of her thong to the tiny patch covering her.

Even with two layers of fabric covering it Kay cooed softly when my fingers slid over her pubic mound.

I continued sliding my hands down as far as I could until I reached midway down the outside of her thighs then slowly began gathering the fabric of her dress up into my hands. Once the hem line was firmly held in my fingers I slowly pulled the material up.

"Yes." Kay whispered then moved her hips forward so I could slip the dress up over her hips.

Her naked ass pressed back against my slacks and the growing erection beneath.

My hands moved upward slowly gathering more and more of her dress until she finally raised her arms above her head so I could slip it over her shoulders and finally her head.

The lovely dress fell to the floor in front of Kay and my hands were free to roam her nearly naked form.

I lightly traced lines along the top of her shoulders jumping over the thin straps of her satin bra then followed the material down to caress the softness of her upper breasts.

Kay's hips began a slow sensual grind against my now erect cock and she finally turned her head and softly whispered. "I want to feel your hard cock in my hand."

Turning to face me Kay's hand immediately moved to my cock. She began slowly massaging it through the fabric of my slacks and boxers.

"I love feeling it grow rock hard in my hand." She whispered sensually.

I stared into her eyes two dark pools of passion just above sexy shimmering lips.