High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to taste her. Leaning forward I kissed her softly at first then with increasing intensity as we both became more and more aroused our tongues touching and exploring each other's mouths.

Her hand pressed harder against my cock its rock hard shaft wanting to be held in the softness of her palm.

Kay slowly unzipped my slacks and slipped her hand through the opening. Now she could caress the pulsing cock with only a thin layer of silk boxer keeping her from feeling the burning flesh of my shaft.

I reached around and undid the clasp of her bra then traced fingers along the satin shoulder straps until I reached the top.

"Yes please." Kay cooed as I slipped the straps off her shoulders to let the dangle along her soft arms.

Kay removed her hand from my cock only long enough to allow the bra to fall off her tits and to the floor between us. Her hand instantly returned to the opening and again found my throbbing erection.

I moved my hands to her tits lifting them toward my lips.

Soft light kisses on the milky flesh on top caused her to shudder noticeably and her hand moved with a more rapid pace.

"Hmmmm." Kay moaned as I captured one taut nipple between my lips and softly suckled it.

Using the tip of my tongue I teased the hard nub and traced wet circles around the areola surrounding the nipple.

Kay's free hand moved to my scalp and laced into my hair guiding my mouth from on erect nipple to the other and into the softness of her full sexy cleavage.

"I love when you kiss my tits." Kay said encouraging me onward.

We stood there in the beam of light for an eternity Kay massaging my erection and me suckling and kissing her tits and nipples.

Finally she could stand it no more and asked in a husky sexy voice. "Please let me take it out."

Her other hand dropped from my scalp to join her first as she expertly undid my belt and the clasp holding my slacks to my hips.

As she moved her hands to the waist band she began moving down but continued to look up at me so her dark eyes and shimmering darker lips could keep my attention.

"Let me please you." Kay whispered as she lowered my slacks to my ankles and crouched before me.

I reached out with both hands and braced myself on the edges of the opening into the turret and kept my eyes fixed on her face.

She moved her hands up to the waist band of my boxers then hooked two sexy fingers inside and slowly drew the silk down off my body.

My erect cock leaped from the silk confines and brushed against her forehead as she lowered the boxers to my ankles.

I stared intently at her. Her shimmering lips her eyes twin pools of passion all surrounded by the soft glow of light from behind.

Kay used her nails to tease the flesh of my legs as she slowly moved her hands up toward my loins.

She stared at me past the pulsing cock that stood out from my loins.

Her nails moved past my knees and onto the front of my thighs lightly teasing the skin and raising goose bumps where each hair follicle stood.

She lightly licked her already glistening lips causing them to sparkle nearly as much as her beautiful eyes.

Her nails reached my scrotum and lightly scratched at the heavy sack holding my balls.

She could have continued that caress endlessly and I would have been a happy satisfied man. But Kay was on a mission and the goal was to capture my raging cock and draw it into her soft warm mouth.

"Oh my god." I exclaimed as she flattened her hand then moved up circling my shaft at the base with soft digits. Her fingers around and thumb pressed into the bulge of my urethra on the underside.

Slowly she moved her hand up until thumb and index finger rested just below the soft flesh of my corona.

My eyes were glued to her mouth knowing she would soon be using it to pleasure me.

Kay leaned forward and dropped from her sexy crouch to her knees kneeling in the puddle of clothing before me.

She moved her lips ever so close to my scrotum then parted them wider and extended her tongue.

I moaned softly as the moist tip made first contact with my flesh.

Her hand still held my shaft not moving even a fraction of an inch. She slowly circled my scrotum tracing circles around the two balls inside.

Once she was satisfied that my ball sack was coated with her sexy saliva Kay flattened her tongue against the base of my cock shaft and in one long slow sensual lick tracked up the length of the pulsing cock gently massaging my urethra with her tongue.

"That feels so fucking good." I exclaimed as her tongue neared her thumb.

I felt that incredible tongue touch her thumb then she leaped over and pressed the tip against the tiny sensitive spot where my corona blends down into the shaft.

As she pulled her tongue back she slowly lowered her hand along the shaft and pulled my cock down so that by the time her fingers were surrounding the shaft at the base my cock head was pointed directly at her shimmering lips.

Kay grinned then asked. "Do you want me to take it in my mouth?"

I instantly replied. "Oh god yes please take it."

I moaned loudly as she opened her mouth wide and moved forward taking just the head inside but not actually touching the pulsing flesh with her warm moist mouth.

She exhaled deeply over the throbbing cock then moved back.

"Do you want me to suck it?" Kay asked. A question that I didn't see a need to answer I just shook my head.

Kay moved forward once again this time letting the tip spread her lips open as she took the flaring head between moist warm lips. Once her lips slipped over the corona she again open her mouth wide but this time she began circling the bulging corona with her tongue.

"God damn." I exclaimed as her tongue circled my cock head several times.

Again Kay moved back. "Deeper?" She asked.

"Please." I quickly replied.

She opened wide again and moved forward until the head corona and an inch or so of my aching cock disappeared into her mouth. Her lips slowly closed and she softly sucked on that part of my cock her tongue massaging the underside of the head.

"Yes that's it." I whispered feeling the full effect of her oral talent for the first time that night.

After a few seconds Kay began slowly moving her head back and forth letting her soft sensual lips slip over the sensitive corona.

I resisted the urge to reach down with both hands and grab her skull and impale her soft throat with my raging hard on.

Kay moved back and let my shimmering cock head slip from her lips.

Before she could ask I answered. "Yes please deeper."

Her smile acknowledged that I'd answered the question she was about to ask.

She repeated the process letting my cock head spread her lips open having my cock slide along her tongue and letting her soft lips massage the throbbing corona but this time she moved even further forward until fully half my cock was inside her soft warm mouth.

She suckled the hard meat softly then released her grip on the base of my shaft.

Reaching up she grabbed my shirt sleeves and pulled my hands down until she could grab them and move both to her head.

With my hands firmly around her skull Kay moaned what sounded like uh-huh.

I moved my hands and her head forward ever so slowly intently staring into her sexy eyes as more of my raging cock disappeared into her warm wet mouth.

Now it was my turn to ask the question. "Deeper?"

She moved her head ever so much up and down answering my question.

Another inch or two disappeared between dark shimmering lips. I felt the tip touch the back of her throat and heard her suck lungs full of air in through her nose.

Pulling firmer on her head I asked the final question. "Deep throat?"

Kay's reply was to reach up and grasp my ass bracing herself to be impaled by rock hard pulsing cock.

The opening to her throat stretched wide and my cock head easily slipped through. I felt Kay's grip grow firmer on my ass cheeks as I pulled slowly bringing her lips to my pubic mound and sinking my cock deep in her throat the rock hard head pressing into the tight wet flesh beyond her tongue.

Moisture welled up in her eyes as my cock surged and pressed against the wall of her throat.

I moved one hand from her skull and grabbed the long pony tail behind. Pulling back a little a couple inches of cock shaft slipped from her wet mouth.

Her grasp on my ass tightened even more and her moist eyes opened wider as I thrust my hips forward again impaling my cock as deep as possible into her tight throat.

Gurgling sounds began escaping from her lips and she moaned as I slowly fucked her mouth and hot throat.

When I pulled her head back using the pony tail her eyes stretched giving her that sexy oriental look she'd tried to apply with mascara and when I used the butt of my fist to pulled her mouth over my cock again her eyes widened and became perfectly round like the a Victorian vixen I'd described.

Again and again I pulled her back where she'd suck in air then accept my throbbing cock in her throat was I pushed her back over the length of its pulsing shaft.

Tears welled up in her eyes mixing with the abundance of mascara she'd used and began showing as black streaks running down her cheeks.

I knew that if this continued I'd be adding a thick layer of hot sticky cum to her already messy face and that was something I didn't want to happen just yet.

I pulled her pony tail until my cock slipped from between her smeared lips and with it a mouth full of saliva spilled out over her lower lip and splashed down onto her tits.

"Well that was fun." I remarked as she gasped for air and nearly fell over backwards.

I quickly caught her moving my hand from her skull to her shoulders then lifted her to a standing position.

"Perfection." I exclaimed letting her know that her oral talents were second to none.

She smiled and ran the back of her hand across her lips and chin.

"I must look a mess." Kay hoarsely said.

My hard wet saliva coated cock pressed against her thigh as she moved closer to me and asked. "Can we take a short break so I can clean up a little?"

"Sure we do have all night." I replied accentuating the word all.

Kay moved past me and I turned to watch her as she crossed the dimly lit room toward the dresser.

She was still wearing her thong but from behind the only part that showed were the thin strips of satin that appeared from between her cheeks then rode high up over her hips. Somehow Kay had been able to keep her heels on also and as always I concentrated on her hips and legs as she moved sensually across the room.

She reached the dresser and looked at her reflection in the mirror. "Christ I look like a fucking zombie." She exclaimed.

I was already headed toward the king sized bridal bed as she spoke then corrected her remark. "A cock sucking zombie."

Kay opened the top drawer and pulled out what looked like a package of baby wipes or moist towelettes.

I turned on a small lamp next to the bed adding a little more light to the room then reached to the middle and picked up that single red rose that had greeted us when we first entered the suite.

Grabbing the comforter I pulled it toward the foot of the bed folding it over on its self.

"Look at this Kay." I exclaimed. Under the comforter was a set of virginal white satin sheets.

Kay looked over her shoulder and instantly recognized the shimmering look of satin and said one word. "Sweet!"

I finally pulled my shirt off and sat down on the edge of the bed to remove my socks.

Kay was still working at removing the residue of an awesome throat job as I stacked the pillows against the center of the massive brass headboard and then slid over to relax in a sitting position to wait for her to finish.

She finally finished and dropped the used wipes into the waste can beside the dresser. Turning toward me and smiling as she walked she had removed every ounce of make-up. Her skin a creamy pinkish color glowed in the soft light.

She stopped at the corner of the footboard and slipped out of her heels. Her hands move behind her head and she slowly removed the rubber band that had held her hair so tightly most of the day. With a flip of her head her hair spread seductively over her shoulders cascading down to cover just the top of her lovely soft tits.

My wide smile acknowledged that I loved that look. I reached to my left and picked up the rose. Extending it toward her I whispered. "Enough of the rough stuff."

Kay took two steps along the bed and accepted my gift of love then slowly lifted it to her mouth to grasp the stem with brilliant white teeth.

She moved her hands down and hooked both index fingers under the satin straps of her thong then slowly slid it down her legs uncovering her loins and what I was sure was a very wet pussy.

"Come here." I whispered.

Kay climbed aboard then slowly crawled until she was kneeling beside me.

Still holding the rose in her teeth she slowly lifted one knee and straddled my thighs.

Her eyes sparkled as she inched her way up my thighs until the moist lips of her pussy rested against my cock shaft.

Removing the rose from her teeth she used the stem end to first flip her long straight hair back over her shoulders then snapped the stem in half tossing the waste aside as she place the remainder between her tits the beautiful rose bud resting in the top of her cleavage.

I reached out and cupped her tits in my hands and extended my thumbs in to softly caress the hard nipples.

"Yes." Kay cooed as my thumbs circled the erect flesh and soothed the soft areola surrounding them.

She started moving her hips just a bit rubbing wet swollen lips against pulsing hard shaft.

I straightened up a little causing my cock to drop some and felt her lips slide against the smooth corona at the base of my cock head.

She leaned toward me and parted her lips offering me the tip of her moist tongue which I happily accepted sucking it between my lips.

Our mouths melted together lips tongues and even teeth trying to pleasure one another in a soft sensuous lovers kiss.

I moved my hands from her tits to circle her back and pulled her closer to me. Our kiss intensified as did the rhythm of her hips.

Running my fingers through her now free hair I was able to move her head softly in response to my kiss.

A soft moan escaped her lips as my cock head now firmly pressing against her made contact with another erect nub of pleasure at the top of her pussy.

Kay broke our kiss and leaned back grinding her loins against mine.

"Oh god I need it inside me." She exclaimed.

My hands returned to her tits but this time I plucked the rose bud from her cleavage as I whispered. "Not yet."

I began teasing her cleavage with the rose running it along the length of soft heaving skin then circling each nipple with the delicate petals.

With my free hand I reached up and gently caressed her cheek tracing fingers along her jaw and back to her ear.

"Please fuck me!" Kay begged.

"In time." I answered.

Her hips moved back and forth trying to entice me to enter her. But I resisted the urge to slip inside and continued the slow sensual foreplay of gently love making.

I have to assume Kay resigned herself to waiting for penetration and instead moved her hands to cup both tits lifting their sensitive nipples toward my lips.

Discarding the rose bud for the moment I accepted her offering and softly suckled one taut nub first then the other. They actually became even harder as my lips and tongue worked magic on the quivering flesh.

Her moan of ecstasy acknowledged that I could continue my oral pleasuring of her tits for as long as I pleased.

Her head tilted back stretching the front of her neck and causing her long hair to dangle down barely touching my thighs behind her.

We were climbing the sensual mountain of arousal slower then we'd ever climbed before and I believe Kay and I were about to reach heights yet unknown.

"I'm all tingly." Kay whispered as she brought her head forward again and released her tits into my hands alone.

Her hands moved to my chest and using long sexy nails she lightly scratched at the flesh and combed through my chest hair.

Kay moved her fingers up to my shoulders and then to the brass headboard on either side of my head.

As she leaned toward me crushing her tits into my hands she pleaded. "Please kiss me again."

Our open mouths joined in another kiss this one deeper more passionate and far more soul searching.

I moaned as she probed my mouth with her tongue then responded by closing my lips around it and sucking it even deeper inside.

I slipped my hands from her tits and circled her back my hands passing each other as I pulled her tightly against me crushing her soft tits against my own chest.

We continued a dance of passion with our mouths until almost in frustration Kay pulled back and again hoarsely pleaded. "For the love of god please fuck me."

Kay's hips had been moving in a slow steady rhythm the entire time and I quite honestly began to also want my cock inside her.

Through lips locked together in passion I responded. "Uh-huh."

Kay instantly moved one delicate hand and slid it between us as she rose up higher than before and guided my cock head to her moist warm slit.

The head spread swollen lips and pierced her warmth.

As she slowly descended on my pulsing cock a deep guttural groan escaped her lips.

With one slow sensual plunge my cock was surrounded by searing flesh the head pressing firmly against her g-spot.

Without breaking our kiss I moved my hands to her thighs so she could not lift up off my erection buried deep inside.

She could grind back and forth causing my cock head to rub her g-spot but she was unable to begin stroking the length with her wet pussy.

Coupled together at the mouth and loins we climbed even closer to the peak of sexual arousal.

The firmer I pressed her thighs down the harder she ground her loins against me. I could feel the erect nub of her clit rubbing against my pelvic bone and Kay began moaning slowly and very deeply as she continued her incredible lap dance of passion.

Kay had leaped ahead on our climb to total arousal and finally broke our kiss. Moving her hands to mind she squeezed hard on my hands and begged me. "Dear god if you won't fuck me at least let me fuck YOU!" she exclaimed.

What Kay didn't know was that it took every ounce of will power I could muster to keep from thrusting up off the soft slippery sheets into her sweet moist pussy.

I resisted no more and moved my hands from her thighs to her hips and then her ass and lifted her part way off my raging cock.

As soon as I'd lifted her nearly off I thrust up into her again burying my throbbing cock deep inside.

A guttural moan escaped her lips as I lowered my hips bringing her swollen pussy down with them.

There was no need for me to lift her a second time Kay slowly lifted herself and then just as slowly descended beginning a slow passionate fuck.

"Oh god that feels so fucking good." Kay exclaimed as she rose up again.

Each time she dropped my cock was surrounded by soft wet flesh and the head slid over the throbbing g-spot deep inside.

When she rose her pussy involuntarily grasped at the pulsing shaft and her swollen lips softly massaged each and every inch of hardness.

I reached up and pulled her mouth back to mine. Our tongues darting between open lips probing then licking at each other.

Her tits slid along my chest the erect nipples dragging through my now sweaty chest hair.

My hands rested on her hips following them as they rose than dropped back down driving my hard cock to the depths of her incredible pussy.