High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to eat your sweet, wet cunt." I abruptly said.

Stephanie just nodded her agreement.

"Stand up sexy," I said.

Stephanie got to her feet standing directly in front of me, her sexy thin landing strip of pubic hair clearly showing through the flimsy see through material of her silk thong. I placed my hands on her legs then slowly slid them up beneath the supple lambskin corset hooking my fingers on the thin strips of material that rose over her hips and slowly removed her thong. My fingers drew the flimsy thong down her long, sleek legs until she could step out of the garment. I gathered it in one hand and lifted it to my nose then inhaled her aroma from the thong. I smiled at her as I tossed the thong aside and reached down to her ankles. As my hands climbed the back of her legs following the arrow straight seam of her silk stockings I said, "I've dreamed of tasting your cunt again since the first night we fucked."

Her wide smile acknowledged that my dreams matched hers.

As I stood up my hands followed the hard stays along her sides but as I moved them in to undo the top clasp that held the corset tightly around her body Stephanie said, "Leave it on Allen, it makes me feel so very sexy."

My arms circled her awesome, sexy body and I pulled her tightly against me. Our mouths met and instantly we began a sensual oral dance of passion. My rock-hard cock pressed against her loins, the head sliding against the fabric of her corset.

As our passionate kiss continued, I turned her so she could sit on the sofa. After we finally broke our kiss, I said, "Make yourself comfortable."

She smiled knowing that once she sat down and leaned back into the soft cushion of the sofa I'd be dropping to my knees before her. Her knees bent and she sat down on the edge, but instead of leaning back against the cushion she reached up and circled my hard cock with one hand. As she slowly stoked the length of my throbbing erection Stephanie said, "Please don't make me cum with your mouth Allen, I want my first climax to happen while your big, beautiful cock is buried in my cunt."

Her soft delicate hand slipped off the end of my cock as I began to kneel before her. Stephanie settled back into the sofa then slowly spread her legs apart. Kneeling before her I took the time to once again let her visually entice me. Her eyes stared at me as I studied her incredibly large breasts which rose proudly from her chest, the enlarged nipples begging to be licked, sucked and gently nibbled on. My eyes continued down to her waist held tightly by the lambskin corset and below her hips flared abruptly where the garment ended.

"You are so god damn sexy," I whispered as my eyes focused on her loins.

Stephanie replied, "Not bad for a mature woman who'll celebrate her fifty-ninth birthday next month."

I looked up at her face she had just revealed one of her secrets to me. I had estimated Stephanie to be in her mid-fifties, but her admission of being nearly fifty-nine didn't really surprise me. I replied to her saying, "Not bad at all, a lot of women your age or younger would be jealous of you."

I returned my attention to her loins, that sexy landing patch of black pubic hair seemingly pointing down to her erect clit that extended from the hood of flesh surrounding it. Her swollen labia, partially open, enticed me with just a tiny hint of the moist, pink flesh beyond. Below, the ruby red, jeweled butt plug sparkled and I reached to it then twisted it in her asshole several times causing her to moan sensually.

"God Allen, my cunt is on fire," Stephanie said wanting my mouth and tongue to feed her passionate flames.

I thought about teasing her with soft, sensuous kisses along her legs but decided instead to go right to her cunt. I leaned forward and flicked the tip of my tongue against her erect clit. Stephanie moved her hands down and used two fingers to push the hood back exposing the entire hard nub of pleasure to my tongue and lips. After circling her clit several times with the tip of my tongue she pleaded, "Suck it, oh god please suck my clit."

I covered her pulsating clit with my lips and sucked hard drawing it between my teeth. I bit softly on her clit causing Stephanie to groan deeply. Her body shook involuntarily as I continued sucking on and biting the sensitive nub above her steamy cunt.

My hands had been resting on her silky, smooth thighs as I pleasured her clit but I moved one hand down and, with a finger, probed between her swollen lips into the wet depths of her cunt.

"Oh god," Stephanie exclaimed as my digit swirled around inside her.

I released her clit from my oral grasp and she immediately began rubbing it with one fingertip. My mouth dropped to her labia, her aroma drawn into my nostrils when I inhaled deeply. My tongue lapped at her swollen cunt lips, then taking each one between my lips and sucking it.

"Yes, that's it, suck my pussy! Eat my hot, fucking cunt!" Stephanie exclaimed.

I probed her hot, pink flesh with my tongue, tasting her moisture for the first time. Her hips quivered as I inserted a second finger along with my tongue.

Oh god Allen, please stop before I cum," she pleaded.

I ignored her plea and continued my dual assault on her slippery, hot cunt. My tongue lapped at every part it could reach and my fingers massaged the parts my tongue couldn't touch.

Stephanie pleaded again, "Please, I don't want to cum yet."

I lifted my mouth from her slippery, quivering cunt and gazed up into her eyes.

"I want, no I need your big, hard cock inside me. Fuck me baby, fuck me NOW!" she said.

I needed the same thing, but before I took her I dropped my face to her soaking wet slit and gave it one final long, leisurely lick. I straightened up and hooked my hands behind her knees pulling her toward me so her loins rested beyond the edge of the cushion. My rock-hard cock was poised to enter her and as I moved forward Stephanie reached down and used her fingers to spread herself wide open giving me a pink target. I slid my cock head against her clit a couple of times just to tease her before I gave her what she needed most.

She started to beg again saying, "Please fuck..." But before she could utter the word ME my bulbous cock head slipped between the soft, moist lips of her cunt and disappeared into the searing hot, wet flesh beyond. I continued forward, sinking deeper and deeper into her steamy depths, causing Stephanie to groan as my cock slid over her G-spot and reached total penetration, my cock head pressing against her cervix. Her hands moved away from her loins and slid up to cup both huge, double D tits lifting them and pressing the soft orbs together at the same time. Her moist flesh molded to the shape of my cock and as I began to withdraw, I felt her clench her internal muscles in a futile attempt to keep my rock-hard cock imbedded inside her luscious cunt.

"I've waited 10 days to experience the sensation of having your big, rock-hard cock buried inside me again, that's much too long," Stephanie said as my cock head slipped from between the swollen lips of her cunt.

I placed my hands on the supple leather of her corset as I plunged into her again, this time a little faster but just as deep as before.

Her hands continued caressing those beautiful tits and she moved them to cover the half-inch taut nubs at the center of her large, brown areolas. As I pulled back again, she said, "Oh god yes, I love how your cock fills me."

I didn't pull out completely, instead started another quick plunge in before my cock head slipped from her slippery cunt. Our fucking took on a steady rhythm not fast, not slow, but one that provided both Stephanie and I with as much sexual pleasure as possible. I leaned forward a little more and slid my hands up her corset then joined hers as together we played with her huge firm breasts. I caressed her soft, warm flesh gently knowing they were still sensitive. Her nipples however needed a more aggressive approach and as I slid my fingers under her hands I pinched both hard, then rolled them between my thumb and index finger.

"Yes Allen, that's it, pinch them hard, make them tingle," Stephanie said as she moved her hands to the sides to let me have complete access to her sensitive areolas and nipples.

Every time I reached total penetration inside her slippery, wet cunt my balls touched that sexy, jeweled butt plug inserted in her asshole. I wanted to replace it with my hard, throbbing cock, and said, "I wanna fuck your asshole."

She moved her hands from her tits and placed them flat against my chest as she said, "Yes I've been preparing my asshole for you all day. Just before I left to come over, I added lubrication. I want to feel your big, thick shaft buried in my ass, then my cunt. Fuck your cock-loving slut, fuck her in both her holes."

As I began to straighten up, Stephanie's hands slid down my chest and abdomen and as I withdrew my cock from her watery, hot cunt she grasped the shaft.

I placed my hands behind her knees and lifted her legs up so she could hook her sexy stilettos on the edge of the sofa. My shaft and cock head slipped through her delicate, soft fingers as I leaned back. I reached for the ruby red jewel imbedded in her asshole. As I began pulling it out Stephanie said, "It has two beads, the smaller at the beginning is about one-half inch in diameter, the second is larger and is about one and one quarter inch in diameter. The advertisement on the box it came in claimed that with this butt plug inserted your sphincter will remain wide open when its removed."

She wasn't kidding, as I removed the glistening, highly polished, silver plug, her sphincter spread open to allow the much larger bead to easily slip from her awesome asshole. There appeared to have been about three and one-half inches inside her ass.

Stephanie moaned as the plug slipped from her asshole then said, "I can't wait to feel your big, hard cock replace my toy.

"Geez Stephanie, I can't believe you've had this inside your asshole all day." I said as I studied the effects of the anal plug. Her sphincter remained totally relaxed giving me a gaping hole which would easily accept the widest part of my cock, the flaring corona.

"Take me Allen, fuck both my holes hard and fast!" Stephanie exclaimed.

My cock was still coated with the juices from her cunt and the glistening plug showed she had added lubrication. I saw no need to add any before I pounded my rock-hard cock through her wide-open asshole and deep inside. I grasped my cock at the base until the tip touched her anal flesh, then released it and thrust inside fast and hard.

"OH FUCK, YES. I LOVE IT IN MY ASS!" she screamed as I totally buried my cock inside her hot asshole.

I withdrew then slammed my cock in again causing her to squeal delightfully. She reached down and grabbed the long heels of her black stilettos so she had better leverage to push her loins toward my invading, rock-hard cock.

I continued pounding her incredible asshole, each time it engulfed every inch of my cock Stephanie exclaimed, "Yes, yes, yes, oh yeah fuck me."

She smiled at me and said, "My cunt feels neglected Allen," letting me know she wanted my cock buried there again.

I withdrew and let my cock head rise to her swollen, slippery, hot cunt then plunged into that hole causing her to groan deeply. My balls slapped against her asshole as I fucked her wet cunt fast and hard for a minute or two. I didn't wait for her to ask me to return to her asshole. I withdrew, moved my cock head to the still gaping opening there and with one hard thrust my dripping wet rock-hard shaft was again buried deep inside her ass. She moaned and groaned continuously, occasionally exclaiming how good it felt having me fuck both holes at the same time, as I alternated my furious pounding of her asshole and hot, wet cunt. We fucked like that for what seemed an eternity and Stephanie finally said, "Fuck my tight cunt until I cum Allen."

I was sweating profusely, my face as well as my chest covered with a slippery coating of perspiration. As I leaned forward to impale her incredible hot cunt, those drops of sweat began cascading from my face and chest splashing onto the supple leather of her corset leaving darker spots on the fabric.

"Fuck me Allen, fuck me with your big cock," Stephanie squealed as my thick shaft impaled her tight, steamy cunt.

I had begun to feel the awesome tingling in my loins signaling my own impending climax and I pounded her body harder and harder wanting to climb the short ladder to orgasm together.

Stephanie reached up and dug her nails into my shoulders as she announced, "I'm gonna cum Allen!"

"I'm there too," I was able to say between gasps for air.

As her climax began, she screamed, "YES, OH FUCKIN' GOD YES, DO IT! FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR HOT CUM!"

I felt the tsunami of orgasmic juices flood her now sopping wet cunt bathing my rock-hard pulsing cock in the heat of her climax. That sensation lifted me to the edge and my balls began pumping hot, thick cum along my urethra.

"YES, STEPHANIE I'M CUMING TOO!" I screamed as the first thick wad shot from my cock.

I continued pounding her as shot after shot of hot, thick cum mixed with her flood of juices. Our fucking instantly took on a watery splashing sound as together we rode the tidal wave of pleasure.

She released her death grip on my shoulders as her orgasm began to subside and I slowed my thrusts into her wet depths as Stephanie dropped her heels to the floor.

She smiled at me and said, "I think that was better than the first time."

"You could be right, but tonight we both knew what to expect, and you certainly surpassed my expectations Stephanie," I replied.

My softening cock slipped from her wet cunt and a wad of our combined juices oozed from her, forming a puddle on the carpet below. She reached between her thighs and collected some on her fingers, then lifted it above her open mouth. It dripped from her fingertips onto her extended tongue. She swirled it around inside her mouth, swallowed then said, "Mmmmm, we taste so fuckin' good together."

I sat back on my haunches and surveyed the nearly fifty-nine-year-old, mature vixen who just provided me with an incredible sexual memory. Compared to how she looked after the earlier blowjob, her spiky hair looked none the worst, but the eye make-up around her dark hazel eyes was now totally smeared and the red lipstick was nearly gone. Nothing could change the appearance of her huge, double D tits, they still stood proudly above her chest but her soft, lambskin corset was stained with sweat and some of the fluids we'd created.

I reached up and undid one clasp holding her silk stockings and said, "Shower with me Stephanie."

She smiled knowing that what I was really asking was for her to stay the night. Stephanie nodded her acceptance of my invitation and sat up, her hands moved to the clips that held her corset firmly around her body and I continued working on the straps, releasing the clasp holding up her stockings. Once the corset was open, I could see the marks left on her body by the bone stays imbedded in the garment and said, "I bet it feels good to have your body freed of the confinement of your corset."

I reached down and slipped her black stilettos off her feet. After she'd released the clasps on the straps on the back of her legs, I slowly peeled her seamed, silk stocking from each leg. I stood up and offered Stephanie my hand. She took it and with my assistance stood up from the sofa. As we walked toward the bathroom, I thought to myself what wondrous sexual pleasures were yet to come tonight.

I let Stephanie adjust the temperature of our shower water to her liking and stepped into the tub behind her. Once I closed the glass shower door steam began filling the area.

I giggled and said, "You like your showers, like your sex, very hot."

She turned to face me and replied, "Everything's better when it's really hot."

Stephanie had her back to the spray and tilted her head back letting the steamy water soak her hair. She lifted her hands and ran her fingers through her hair combing it back. Some of the water ran down over her face and dripped onto her big, beautiful breasts. "Will you wash me?" she asked.

I smiled as I reached around her for the exfoliating bath sponge and bottle of Old Spice bath gel. As I squirted some of the gel into the sponge I said, "Sorry about the masculine fragrance."

She giggled and replied, "We'll smell alike."

Before placing the bottle back, I squirted an ample amount of gel on the top of her breasts and watched as it slowly ran down over her erect nipples and into her deep cleavage. With the hand that held the bath sponge, I began softly cleansing one big breast. My free hand was used to evenly spread the gel over the other breast.

"It's been years since I've had a man wash me like this Allen, I miss it." Stephanie remarked.

As I carefully cleansed the other breast I asked, "Was that your husband?"

She smiled and replied, "Yes, he had a thing for wet sex, we often showered together and fucked with the hot water cascading over our bodies."

She tilted her head back again and let the steamy water run over her face and down toward my hands that were now working on her flat stomach and abdomen. I grabbed the bottle once again and squirted the bath gel into my hand, then I slid my fingers between her thighs coating her pubic hair and labia with the thick gel. Stephanie cooed softly as my fingers toyed with her.

Once I'd coated her pussy evenly with gel, I moved my other hand holding the sponge between her legs and began rubbing her cunt with the foamy sponge.

"Oh my, Allen, you're going to get me so hot cleaning my loins like that," she remarked.

With all that water cascading down her body, the bubbly soap began running down her thighs. I crouched down before her, my hands following the film of soap cleaning one sleek sexy thigh then the other.

Stephanie looked down at me and said, "I love having my feet and toes played with."

As I moved my hands down toward her ankle leaned back against the back wall of the shower and lifted one sexy foot. I used both hands and the bath sponge to scrub her foot and toes. She giggled as I ran my fingertip between her red tipped toes. I repeated the entire process on her other foot causing her to giggle once again. During the time that I was crouched in front of her the shower spray was splashing directly on my chest.

I stood up and said, "This side is done turn around so I can do your back, sexy."

I stepped back a little as she turned around. As I added more bath gel to the sponge, I took time to fully appreciate how sexy she looked from behind. Her raven hair was pasted against her scalp and her hour glass figure was even more highlighted from behind. Following her figure down I studied her ass, it was round and full and from past experiences I already knew it is extremely firm. As I began sponging her back, I asked, "Exactly what are your measurements, Stephanie?"

"That's a rather direct question," Stephanie answered.

"I was just wondering, I know your cup size is double D, but I'd love to know how slim your waist is," I replied.

Her hands moved to the thinnest part of her waist as she said, "If you must know, my measurements are 36-26-34, but when I'm wearing a corset my waist can be as small as 24."

My hands had already reached her slim waist and I slid my hands under hers to get a feel of a twenty-six-inch waist.

"I used to workout in my home gym to help keep my figure, but with my implant surgery I stopped because all that physical activity was quite painful on my tender tits. During the recovery, I worked to control my figure by eating a lot less than I used to. Now that I'm completely healed, I plan on resuming my workouts including spending time on my bicycle to keep my ass nice and firm." She offered.