High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I moved my hands down to her gorgeous, round ass I said, "It's working because you've got one hell of a sexy figure."

I slowly moved the sponge and my other hand over every part of her gorgeous ass squeezing the firm cheeks gently. She moaned then said, "I like the way you touch my ass."

Stephanie spread her feet further apart and slid her hands from her waist down and back to grasp her butt cheeks as she spread them wide apart, she said, "Don't forget to wash my asshole."

I slipped the sponge between her thighs until it covered her wet cunt, then drew it back pressing the sponge firmly against her sphincter then drawing it up through the soft flesh between her butt cheeks.

She moaned as my hand rubbed her there, then said, "Lose the sponge Allen."

I slipped my other hand between her thighs and this time curled my middle finger up into her warm, wet cunt for a moment then back to finger the flesh of her sphincter.

"Oh yeah, that feels wonderful," Stephanie said as I pressed my finger against the opening to her asshole.

She groaned deeply as my middle finger pierced the ring of flesh and probed inside. Her hips pressed down against my hand as she tried to push my finger deeper.

"I just love having my asshole fingered, but what I really love is having something big and thick, either a rock-hard cock or a dildo, stuffed inside. I guess you could say I'm an anal addict." She admitted.

As I added my index finger, she moaned deeply and then let out a "YESSSSS". I continued deeply probing her asshole a few more times with both fingers, then let them slip from her anal cavity. Stephanie straightened up, turned toward me wrapping her arms around my back, pulling me towards her, crushing her huge, double D breasts against my chest as our lips met. After kissing me deeply she said, "Later, I want you to fuck my ass again Allen."

I just smiled and shook my head in agreement.

"Okay now let me do you," She said as she took the sponge from my hand.

We switched places so the shower spray was hitting my back and shoulders, then Stephanie filled the sponge with gel and started giving me a bath. Her long, delicate, red tipped fingers worked their way from my shoulders down over my chest rather quickly but as she reached my abdomen she slowed a little.

"My husband loved having me suck his cock with water spraying on my face," Stephanie recalled.

"I'm sure he did," I said hoping she'd give me a chance to experience the same thing.

Stephanie dropped the bath sponge and squirted a copious amount of bath gel into her hands.

One hand slipped down to cup my scrotum and fondle my balls while the other grasped my growing erection and began slowly stroking its length. Her hand moved in an extremely sensual way massaging my shaft and circling the head.

She smiled at me and said, "I used to use my delicate fingers to get him totally aroused, then knelt down and took his cock in my soaking, wet mouth."

"He was a very fortunate man," I remarked.

Stephanie winked at me then slowly dropped to her knees continuing to stroke my stiffening cock. I stared down at her sexy face, which glistened with water, as her deft fingers continued slipping along my cock shaft which was covered with soapy bubbles.

"Lean back," she said.

I put my back against the wall and the shower spray began streaming over my head onto her lovely face. She rinsed the soap from my cock and balls, then leaned forward and parted her thin lips. I watched intently as she extended her tongue and pressed my cock head against the warm, wet flesh. Her eyes stared up at me even though the spray was splashing directly on them. My cock head disappeared between her soft lips and she gently sucked just the tip for a moment, then let it slip from her oral grasp. I stood completely still, my hands dangling along my hips as Stephanie opened her mouth and let the spray fill it. Without closing her lips, she took my cock head again this time surrounding it with hot shower water as well as the soft flesh inside her mouth. It was an incredible sensation for a moment, but as she sucked my cock head shower water escaped around the shaft and over her lips.

"Wow, that was awesome," I said as she took more of my cock shaft between her lips.

For the next several minutes I stood there enjoying her sensational oral talents, she licked, sucked and kissed every part of my rock-hard cock and scrotum, including separately taking each testicle into her mouth. I knew that if she continued there would be more than shower water splashing onto her sexy face.

She pressed my cock head against the tight ring of flesh at the back of her mouth but didn't relax her throat muscles. She was sucking my cock to pleasure me but not to drive me over the edge. She let my throbbing cock slip from her mouth, looked up at me and with a huge smile on her lips said, "I'll deep throat you later."

I reached down, placed my hands in her armpits and helped her stand. My hands circled her slim waist and pulled her to me. Our mouths met and instantly began a lustful deep kiss. I added my tongue to the kiss inserting it inside her mouth. Our tongues dueled, then she stuck her tongue inside my mouth and we alternated sucking each other's tongue. We stood together with the steamy shower water cascading down over our bodies. We kissed for a very long time, each of us gasping and moaning as the passion we felt for each other grew.

She finally broke our kiss and slid her lips to my ear then whispered, "Take me to bed Allen."

"Yes," I instantly replied.

I reached behind myself and turned the shower off as Stephanie opened the door and stepped out of the tub. I followed and grabbed a towel which I used to dry her back. As my hands moved down I gave her firm, round ass cheeks a gentle squeeze through the towel.

"You like my sexy ass, don't you?" She asked.

I instantly replied, "I love it!" giving both shapely cheeks a firmer squeeze before bending down to dry her sleek legs. As the towel moved further down and exposed both cheeks I lovingly placed several soft kisses on each one.

As I straightened up Stephanie turned around and held her arms out so I could dry them, then dropped them to her sides as I gently patted her lovely, double D tits with the towel.

She smiled and said, "If I'm really bad would you spank my sexy ass?"

"Absolutely, I'd love to tattoo both cheeks red with my handprint," I answered.

She giggled and said, "I can be really, really bad at times Allen."

In her own way she was telling me that she hadn't yet revealed just how bad she could be.

I finished drying her body by sliding the towel between her thighs slowly caressing her loins, then moved up to her trimmed landing strip of raven-haired pubic hair. I wrapped the towel around her body and tried to tuck it over her big soft tits, but there wasn't enough material to do that. Stephanie took the towel and tucked it in just below her incredible tits then said, "I don't think I need to cover these," as her hands cupped both big, luscious orbs.

I grabbed a second towel and offered it to her but she smiled and said, "I'll see you and your beautiful cock in the bedroom." She turned and dashed out of the bathroom leaving me wondering why she didn't return the favor and pat my wet body dry.

I quickly dried myself and wrapped the towel around my waist, my rock-hard erection tenting the towel at my loins. Stephanie wasn't in the bedroom when I got there and I turned in the doorway just as she walked into the hall. She was holding her ruby red butt plug in one hand and smiling widely at me as she approached.

As she slipped past me into the bedroom, Stephanie said, "I want to feel like I'm being double penetrated by two cocks. Will you put my butt plug back in my asshole while you fuck my hot, wet cunt?"

I was more than willing to again feel the incredible sensation of fucking her cunt while the plug was in her ass. I reached for and grabbed her wrist, took the butt plug from her and tossed it on the bed, then pulled her back to where I was standing. With one finger I pulled the towel off my waist and said, "I'm gonna fuck all your holes with this first."

My hand held her wrist firmly letting her know that she'd not escape until I decided she could. With my free hand I pulled the towel off her sexy body and tossed it aside, then moved that hand up to caress her firm, huge tits. My fingers pinched the half inch nipples causing Stephanie to moan deeply. I wanted her to understand that at least for now I was in total control, my lust for her had built in the shower and I was about to show her how much. I grabbed her free wrist and lifted both hands placing them against the wall just inside the room. Stephanie arched her back and pressed her ass against my erect cock.

"I'm gonna fuck your hot, wet cunt right here, right now," I said as she bent slightly at the waist sliding her hands down the wall some.

She almost instantly replied, "Yes, I want your big, rock-hard cock deep inside my hot cunt."

I grabbed my cock shaft and bent slightly at the knees positioning me to impale her in one swift, hard thrust. Stephanie squealed with ecstasy as I plowed into her, my cock head slamming against her cervix. I instantly pulled back and pounded my raging cock inside her a second time and in rapid succession a dozen or more times.

"Oh, fuck yeah, give me more just like that, hard and fast," She nearly screamed as I plunged to her wet depths.

As I continued pummeling her hot, wet cunt she pleaded, "I want it deeper, your big, thick cock is gonna tear my tight cunt wide open."

I pulled out and reached for one wrist turning her sideways and placing her hand on my left shoulder. Stephanie looked sideways at me with a somewhat confused expression on her face which turned into a smile when I reached down and lifted her leg straight up placing the back of her calf against my other shoulder. She tightened her grip on my neck as she balanced on one foot, waiting for me to plunge inside her hot, wet cunt again. I placed one hand on her elevated leg to help steady her and grasped my throbbing, rock-hard cock with the other. She looked at me the absolute lust in her eyes told me that she wanted more. In this position her cunt was wide open, the lips spread and the wet, pink flesh beyond ready for another rapid-fire fucking. I thrust up into her slightly slower than before, making sure my cock head massaged her G-spot before it hit her cervix. I lunged inward and stretched her flesh until my pubic mound ground against her loins.

"Oh my god, I've never been fucked so deep!" She exclaimed as I withdrew, then thrust up into her again.

"It's so fucking tight," I said as she moaned sinfully while I filled her hot cunt again.

I fucked her in that position for longer than I should, her leg began to quiver and I thought she might collapse to the floor.

"Get on the bed," I demanded as I pulled out and let her leg drop to the floor.

She half stumbled across the room to the bed, her legs weakened by holding the position for so long, one leg vertically, the other supporting her entire weight.

I was right behind Stephanie as she placed her knees wide on the bed but before she could move any further, I reached around and grasped her huge tits arching her back as my rock-hard cock pressed between her firm, round ass cheeks.

My fingertips dug into the soft flesh of her tits, the taut nipples pressed into my palms.

"Oh god, yes squeeze them harder," Stephanie pleaded, her request for rougher handling of her enormous double D tits confirming that she no longer felt the effects of her implant surgery.

I pulled her back even harder, her sweat covered back pressed against my chest as I began roughly groping her huge tits. She cooed with delight as my hands moved over every part of her chest. As I manhandled her tits, I began humping her firm ass cheeks, sliding my cock in the crevice between them, the thick shaft rubbing her asshole in both directions. I kissed and bit at every part of her neck and shoulders as my hands continued playing with her big, beautiful tits. She moaned over and over as I continued roughly handling her sexy body. My mouth moved up near her ear and after biting the lobe I said, "I'm gonna bend you over and fuck your hot, wet cunt from behind with my big cock."

"My cunt is on fire Allen, I need to feel your rock-hard cock buried deep inside me now," Stephanie replied.

Even though I didn't want to, I released her huge tits and she instantly bent at the waist placing her hands flat on the mattress keeping her back arched so her ass and that searing hot, wet cunt were completely exposed. My bulbous cock head was poised between the swollen lips surrounding the gaping entrance to her pink pussy and as it touched her wet flesh Stephanie exclaimed, "Fuck me! Fuck your horny slut's cunt!"

My forceful thrust instantly sank to her depths, the slippery flesh grasping at my cock as my cock head slammed into her cervix. As I pummeled her cunt, Stephanie reached out and grabbed her ruby red jeweled butt plug bringing it to her mouth. She slipped her lips over the end, then took all but the jeweled end inside her moist mouth. She removed the toy from her wet mouth and said, "I've coated it with my spit, now I want you to put it in my asshole."

I took the anal plug from her and pressed it against her sphincter, it slipped easily through as I said, "Your ass looks so sexy with the jeweled toy imbedded inside."

"I absolutely love the feeling of being double penetrated, now give me your beautiful, big, hard cock," she instantly replied.

I moved forward enough so I could slide my cock head along the swollen lips of her slippery cunt teasing her a little before I gave her every inch of my cock. Stephanie moaned loudly as I slowly penetrated her, then said, "Oh god yes, that feels so fuckin' good."

I could feel the wide part of the anal toy as I sank toward her depths, her cunt feeling tighter than before. My hands grasped her waist as I ground my cock head against her cervix and she moaned again enjoying the sensation of having her cunt and ass filled.

"Fuck me hard Allen," she pleaded.

Her tight, wet cunt felt incredible and each time I thrust into her I pulled her back toward me.

"Faster Allen, fuck my hot cunt so I can cum and bathe your big cock with my juices," she pleaded.

I began pounding my cock into her, pulling her loins back toward me every time I thrust forward.

"That's it, baby, gimme that big, hard cock," Stephanie exclaimed.

Stephanie threw her head back and groaned as I continued pummeling her soaking wet cunt. I looked down at her ass, the ruby red jewel of her butt plug shimmering brightly and my throbbing cock pulling her lips out as I withdrew and then sliding in as I thrust deep inside her. It was an awesome sight. I fucked her fast and hard for several minutes and her moans grew louder and louder as I pounded inside.

"Oh god yes, you're gonna make me cum Allen," she exclaimed.

I felt her cunt tighten around my rock-hard cock as she approached the climax she craved so much. Her hips began to convulse violently as her orgasm built, she said, "Your big, beautiful, hard cock is making me cum."

"YES, YES, YES!" she screamed as it crashed into her. Her wet cunt instantly flooded with climatic juices bathing my rock-hard throbbing cock in a sea of hot liquid her sensual moans of ecstasy continued as Stephanie rode my throbbing cock through an incredible orgasm. I'd begun to feel the intense tingling in my balls as they began pumping hot thick cum toward my urethra. Her climax continued as I pulled out of her steamy, flooded cunt, I stepped back, then said. "On your knees my sexy, cum slut, I want to fill your hot mouth with my load."

As she turned around and slipped off the bed to kneel before me she said, "Yes, I want every fucking drop of your hot, thick cum in my mouth."

I grasped my pulsing cock and stepped forward as Stephanie opened her mouth and extended her tongue providing me with a target for my hot cum load. Stroking my cock feverishly with my fist I felt the boiling hot cum pumping along my urethra.

She dropped her hands to her loins and began fingering her still quivering cunt as my cock began sending a heavy stream of watery pre-cum across her tongue. Stephanie closed her thin lips around the head just as the first blast of thick, white cum exploded from my cock. Her eyes widened as I shot load after load of the hot sauce she craved filling her mouth. I continued stroking my shaft until I was certain I'd given her every drop of sweet, thick cum my body could produce.

As she let my cock head slip from her soft lips, she lifted her hand from her crotch and used her index finger to capture the droplets that had escaped her mouth. She continued looking up at me as she tilted her head back a little and opened her mouth proudly showing me the load of thick, creamy cum I'd deposited there.

"Hot fuckin' damn," I said as I watched her orally play with her sexual treat that completely covered her tongue.

She swirled my load around in her mouth, pursed her lips and let a little ooze between her thin lips only to slurp it back into her mouth. She leaned forward and with her lips closed kissed the very tip of my cock head, then opened her mouth again so I could watch as she let the load slither over her tongue and down her throat.

"Ahhhhh, I love that taste," Stephanie said after swallowing.

I offered her my cock head again which she instantly accepted sucking just the head to ensure that she'd gotten every last drop of my sweet cum load.

I was spent, my cock softened quickly even though she continued playing with it. As I moved to her side I said, "Wanna cuddle?" That seemed rather silly considering the rough sex we'd just shared, but Stephanie instantly replied, "Love to."

I helped her up from the floor and gave one tit a gently caress then waited for my sexy fuck buddy to get comfortable on my bed. She laid flat on her back, her big, beautiful breasts standing proudly above her chest. I reclined next to her on one side, placed my hand on her smooth, flat stomach and began caressing it.

"That was frickin' incredible," Stephanie remarked.

I leaned toward her and kissed her passionately on the mouth tasting the residue of my cum, then said, "You are so very sexy."

She giggled, then smiled and lifted her head for another kiss.

I continued sliding my hand over her stomach as I stared at her mature face. Even with most, if not all, of her make-up gone and her normally spiky hair style now straight back against her scalp, she is a very attractive woman. Her thin lips and perfectly formed cheeks complimented her cute slightly upturned nose.

Stephanie turned her face toward me and asked, "Do you really think I'm sexy, after all I'm almost sixty years old?"

I lifted my hand from her stomach and using my index finger pointed at her forehead and said, "Being sexy has nothing to do with age, it comes from in here."

She grabbed my hand and moved it to her lips gently kissing it then replied, "Oh my god Allen, Teddy used to tell me that all the time."

I smiled knowing that her husband and I thought alike. "Tell me about your life with him," I asked.

She smiled at me as she rolled onto one side, my hand slid to her hip then into the thinner part of her waist as she spoke, "It's a rather long story Allen."

"We have all night," I replied as I gently massaged her smooth skin.

"I met Teddy the summer between my junior and senior year at college. His given name was Theodore but most of his friends called him Ted I wanted something special so I began using the nick-name Teddy I was instantly attracted to him the first time we met. At twenty-three he was in immaculate condition, extremely handsome with blue eyes and long blonde, wavy hair." Stephanie said.