High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and followed her to the bedroom thinking about what she'd just said about other men. Stephanie reclined on the bed and began caressing her huge, double D tits with both hands, running her fingertips over the half inch erect nipples at the center of each large brown areola. I stopped and leaned against the door jamb still wondering who else is feeding her sexual addiction. She kept one hand on her beautiful tits as the other slid down over her flat stomach, under the flimsy material of her thong and dipped into the pink folds of her cunt.

"Come fuck me," she said.

I walked to the bed and sat down on the edge but didn't reach to touch her as I asked, "How many other men help you satisfy your sexual addiction?"

The surprised expression on her face confirmed that she realized she'd just admitted to fucking other men. The hand that was previously on her breasts touched mine, then she said, in an almost matter of fact manner, "Several Allen, is that a problem?"

Since she already knew that I'm fucking other women, I quickly replied, "No, it's not a problem, otherwise I'd be a hypocrite, but I'm interested in knowing more about them."

Stephanie smiled and removed her fingers from her moist cunt, then sat up and slid back against the headboard. She paused for a moment then said, "Before we fucked for the first time, I was seeing three other men on a fairly regular basis. Two of them are friends and I usually fuck them at the same time, you now know I have craving for being double penetrated."

I smiled and answered, "Yes, you've made that abundantly clear."

She giggled, then said, "The third has a fetish for oral sex, he loves having me mount him sixty-nine and suck his cock as he eats my cunt. I've given him hundreds of blowjobs over the past couple of years. His cum is very thick and creamy and to be honest I love the taste."

"I imagine he'll be very happy when he discovers that you've learned how to deep throat a rock-hard cock," I remarked.

She smiled and said, "I invited him to my place the night after Kay taught me to relax my throat. He was more than happy when I swallowed and took his cock head in my throat for the first time. When he came, it was probably the biggest load of his cum that I've ever swallowed."

"You really are quite the cum slut Stephanie," I replied.

She moved her hands to cup both huge, firm tits as she said, "Enough about those other guys, this morning I wanna be your cum slut."

I instantly replied, "I couldn't agree more."

I stood up and stepped back a little then said, "On your knees slut, I wanna watch you suck my big, rock-hard cock."

She slid to the edge of the bed, and then dropped to the floor, her eyes staring up into mine as she slid my boxers off and said, "I thought you'd never ask."

I just smiled at her as she spit into one hand, then reached for my hard cock smearing her saliva evenly along the shaft as she spat another wad of saliva at my cock head. As she began stroking the length of my cock shaft, she said, "I love how hard and warm it feels in my fist."

I stood perfectly still as I watched her delicate fingers slither up and down, twisting around the bulbous head and sensitive corona.

"I wanna suck your big balls too," she said as her free hand moved to cup both, lifting them towards her moist lips and tongue.

"Yeah, that's it, suck 'em," I said as she opened her mouth capturing one hardball as it slipped between her lips. She sucked my testicle for a moment, then without opening her mouth pulled back causing my ball to pop from her mouth. She immediately took the other one inside her warm, moist mouth and repeated the process. Her sinful moan told me that she loved pleasuring my balls this way but Stephanie craved more. My testicle slipped from her mouth with a resounding popping sound, then she used her wet tongue to lick every part of my scrotum causing me to moan almost as sinfully as she had. I love watching a sexy woman pleasure me orally and my eyes remained focused on her face the entire time as her delicate fingers continued stroking my shaft while she sucked and licked my balls. My cock was as hard as it could get when she stopped with her fingertips holding my cock head. She extended her tongue and used the tip to lick along my urethra, then flicked it several times at my frenulum. Her tongue slithered several times around the smooth, sensitive flesh of my corona causing me to moan softly.

"Take it in your mouth," I urged.

Even before Kay had trained her to throat a rock-hard cock, Stephanie's oral talents were incredible and I watched mesmerized as she opened her mouth wide and moved towards my throbbing cock. "Yes, that's it," I said as she exhaled hot breath over my cock head, her lips touched my corona, then closed around my cock shaft just below. I moaned again deeper and louder this time as Stephanie swirled her tongue over every part of my cock head.

Her eyes were staring up at me as I implored her, "Deeper slut."

She moved slowly forward letting more and more of my cock to slip between her silky-smooth, soft lips. As my cock head pressed against the back of her wet mouth, I said. "Yes, that's what I want, take it all Stephanie. I know that's what you want too."

Her eyes closed as she relaxed her throat and pressed my cock head deeper, but her body tried to reject it and her stomach lurched as she gagged. She pulled back and tried again but her body once more wouldn't allow entry to her warm, moist throat. My cock was so frickin' hard that it wouldn't bend to slip down her throat. I knew that at the angle she was trying to deep throat me, my cock head would only wedge into the back of her throat.

"It's so fuckin' hard," Stephanie said after she let my cock slip from her mouth.

I want more than anything to feel her soft moist flesh caressing the head and I was certain Stephanie wanted to feel my throbbing cock stretching her throat so I suggested, "Stephanie let me lay down."

I stepped around where she was kneeling and reclined on the bed as she rose up from her knees. "Let me taste that sweet, wet cunt," I said as she mounted me sixty-nine. Her soft, sensuous body settled down on me, knees just outside my shoulders and her sexy feet extending above my head. Those big, firm double D tits pressed into my abdomen as she circled my cock shaft with one delicate hand just above the base.

As I moved my hands to her slim waist, I stared up at her loins, the waxed pussy with the landing strip of trimmed, raven pubic hair, the glistening labia inviting my mouth to pleasure her orally.

Stephanie slowly stroked the shaft. I heard her spat and instantly felt her hot saliva cascading down from my cock head along the solid shaft. She continued slowly stroking my cock evenly, occasionally adding additional saliva, smearing her spit over the entire length. Stephanie said, "I love this beautiful, thick, rock-hard cock and these heavy, cum filled balls. I hope they have a huge load for me."

I moved my hands over her ass, then slid them down along her shapely thighs. She dropped her loins closer to my face as my fingertips teased their way back up along her legs.

"Eat me, eat my fuckin' cunt," she pleaded wanting my tongue between her moist lips and also on her clit.

With my hands now resting on her firm butt cheeks, I spread them as I slowly pulled her down to my face. Above, the puckered flesh of her sphincter seemed to flex almost pleading for me to rim her asshole with my tongue. She must have removed the jeweled butt plug from last night when she went into the bathroom when she got up. My tongue slipped between her labia and probed a little inside. She was totally wet and I savored the flavor and scent of her cunt.

I felt her hot breath on my cock head followed quickly by her soft wet mouth. I moaned deeply as she swirled her tongue a couple times around my head, then again as Stephanie impaled her throat with my rock-hard cock. Her lips instantly surrounded the base of my shaft and the flesh at the top of my scrotum. Just before I plunged my tongue deep inside her wet, quivering cunt I exclaimed, "Oh shit, oh yes! That's it, don't stop."

Stephanie held me deep in her throat while I lashed and probed her slippery wet cunt with my tongue. We both love oral sex and happily accepted the challenge of providing as much pleasure as possible. Her hips began moving back and forth, sliding her wet loins over my mouth as I continued licking, sliding my tongue between her now swollen lips and probing inside the searing, hot flesh of her cunt. I tightened my grip on her hips to hold her in place as I turned my focus to her clit. I used my tongue to gently lick and caress all around the sensitive nub, then captured it with my lips and sucked it. I alternated between the two over and over. After lifting her mouth off my cock to recharge her lungs, Stephanie exclaimed, "Oh my god! Don't you dare stop what you are doing with your lips and tongue, I love it!", before she again swallowed every pulsing inch of my rock-hard cock. However, this time instead of holding me deep in her slippery throat, Stephanie began bobbing up and down using her incredible mouth and throat to give me an awesome oral fucking. We remained coupled like this for the longest time as we continued to orally pleasure each other.

Stephanie lifted off my cock completely and exclaimed, "Oh god, I'm cumming!" Instantly her cunt flooded with orgasmic juices and I sucked every drop I could from her. The sweet taste of her fluids coating my tongue, lips, and chin as her hips bucked violently during her climax.

As her orgasm subsided, she returned her attention to my throbbing cock, sucking and licking the head, taking it inside her warm, wet mouth and occasionally pressing the head deep in her throat. I kneaded and kissed her firm and luscious ass cheeks then dragged my tongue through the crevice between them before turning my attention to the puckered flesh of her sphincter. Using the tip of my tongue, I proceeded to rim her asshole, then pressed it against the tight ring of flesh. Stephanie moaned softly and seemed to relax her asshole allowing me to probe deeper inside.

She let my cock slip from her oral grasp and said, "Oh my god! I love what your tongue is doing to me, now slide it deep inside there. Get me nice and wet Allen I want every fuckin' inch of this big, beautiful, hard cock buried in my asshole."

I continued preparing her asshole for the inevitable, licking and probing her sphincter. I slipped both index fingers inside and spread her open, then spat at her sphincter spreading my saliva evenly on her flesh. I withdrew my fingers and dipped them into her soaking wet cunt collecting more natural lube from her body. I knew that without any anal lube burying my hard cock in her ass would be a challenge, but Stephanie had shown in the past that her ability to relax her asshole would make it a manageable task. While I coated her asshole with moisture, she made sure my cock had an ample coating of her own slippery saliva.

After releasing my cock head from her oral grasp, Stephanie said, "Allen, I want you to fuck my tight asshole now." She straightened up and slowly moved down my body until my rock-hard cock slipped behind her loins. She reached between her thighs and directed my cock head to her glistening labia, then said, "But first, let's coat this big, beautiful cock with cunt juice."

She slowly dropped her loins engulfing me in the sopping wet flesh of her cunt, then rose up, repeating this several times before my shimmering, rock-hard shaft finally slipped from her. Her hand grasped the shaft and moved it, positioning the head at her sphincter as she begged, "Fill your anal slut's asshole with your cock and cum."

As I lifted my hips from the bed Stephanie lowered her puckered asshole onto my cock. Raising my head, I watched as the wrinkled flesh just spread further and further outwards and accepted my invading bulbous head. As her anal flesh grasped at my cock, I said, "God it's so fuckin' tight and hot."

I continued to watch, the wrinkled tissues flexed inward as inch after inch of my slippery cock disappeared inside, eliciting a constant deep moan of ecstasy from Stephanie. Her slow descent continued until her sphincter stretched around the very base of my thick shaft, engulfing it from tip to base in the tight, rippling warmth of her needy anal passage. "Oh fuck, I love how your big cock feels as it penetrates and stretches me until it is completely buried in my ass," Stephanie said as she rocked back and forth a couple of times with my cock embedded in her asshole. I reached for her hips letting my hands rest there until she leaned forward a little placing her hands on my thighs causing my cock to slip an inch or two from her anal depths, the pink, puckered flesh pulling back at my retreating cock. She lifted a little more then said, "Fuck your slut's tight asshole."

I tightened my grip on her hips and pulled her back down until my cock was once again completely buried inside her. She moaned again and clamped her internal muscles tightly around my cock, gripping me like a hot, buttery fist. The process was repeated numerous times, I would release my grip on her body and she lifted until half my cock slipped from her asshole, then I'd tighten my grip and pull her back down until she was totally impaled with my throbbing erection.

"Mmmmmm, it feels so good when your cock is completely inside me," Stephanie said.

"I can feel every muscle caressing my cock," I replied as we continued making a slow climb to the pinnacle of ecstasy.

Ever so slowly our pace quickened and after several minutes I began feeling the onslaught of an impending climax. As I felt my balls tighten in anticipation of pumping her asshole full of thick, sticky cum, I said, "I'm gonna cum, Stephanie."

She moaned and reached between my thighs to squeeze my balls, then said, "Pump your cum slut's asshole full of hot sauce."

The next moment became a blur as her delicate hand enticed my balls to send their precious payload towards my urethra and out the tip of my rock-hard cock. With my hands on her hips, I pulled her down hard on my cock until I was balls deep, then exploded inside her anal cavity. I came like a fire hydrant, hosing her rectal walls with a huge load of searing hot cum while also bathing my cock.

"OH GOD, YES DO IT! GIVE ME YOUR WHOLE LOAD! FILL MY ASSHOLE WITH IT!" Stephanie screamed when she felt my cum pumping into her. She rode my pulsing cock through an incredible orgasm as my balls emptied themselves of every drop.

As it subsided, I released my grip on her hips and let my hands fall to my sides. Stephanie slowly lifted her loins until finally, my cock head slipped from her gaping, reddened sphincter. A tidal wave of thick, rich cum cascaded from her asshole running down over my cock and puddling into my pubic hair and dripping onto my spent balls. Stephanie repeatedly clenched her internal muscles adding to the pool of cum oozing from her asshole. Once she was satisfied that every possible drop had been expelled from her asshole, Stephanie slid down off my body and quickly turned around to kneel between my legs. With a smile on her lips, she said, "That's one huge load of cum." her eyes surveying the thick, sticky, pearly white substance that had mingled with my pubic hair and ran down over my scrotum.

She didn't touch it with her delicate fingers, instead choosing to collect her sexual treat with her lips and tongue. I watched intently as she began licking my ball sack, slurping the load into her mouth and savoring the taste of my juices. "This is so fuckin' hot," I said while she continued cleansing my scrotum.

Stephanie lifted her face from my crotch, smiled and said, "I'm your cum slut and I want to swallow every drop."

Her mouth moved slowly, almost meticulously, as she worked to cleanse my balls, her fingers finally moving up to tease the flesh of my scrotum. "Damn that feels so good," I said while Stephanie lightly scratched at my balls with her long fingernails.

She moved her mouth up to the base of my softening cock and began collecting sperm from the shaft. My eyes were fixed on her mouth while she pulled my cock down and placed her pursed lips against the thick wad of cum intermingled with my pubic hair. With a sexy slurping sound, Stephanie sucked her creamy treat from my hair. She lifted her head and grinned at me then opened her mouth to show how much of the cum load she held there. I studied her face as she tilted her head back a little and let the wad slip across her tongue and into her throat swallowing her treat. After smiling at me she said, "I absolutely love that taste."

I grinned at her and replied, "You are so fucking sexy." For the next few minutes, Stephanie continued licking, kissing and slurping the last of her thick cum treat, then straightened up and asked, "Am I a good, mature cum slut?"

I instantly replied, "Absolutely not," then paused for a few seconds as a shocked looked appeared on her beautiful face before adding, "You're an excellent cum slut, period."

Stephanie slugged my arm and said, with a smile on her face. "You bastard, you had me going there." She continued with, "Allen, you are a very talented lover when it comes to fulfilling my sexual needs. We are good together and for each other. I told you the first time we fucked that I crave a large cock and that it had been too long since I had one as big, thick and hard as yours, even longer with an owner who knows how to properly use it. With all the other women you are fucking on a regular basis, it's a shame that you don't have more free nights because I would love to have this cock two nights a week or an entire weekend, Friday night to Monday morning would be even better."

As she slipped off the bed Stephanie announced, "I'm going to shower, are we going to visit Kay later today?"

"Yes, and hopefully we'll be trying out the GoPro," I answered with a shit eating grin on my lips.

"I can't wait," She replied just before heading to the bathroom.

I slipped on a pair of sweatpants and headed to the bathroom, knocked lightly on the door and pushed it open. Stephanie was already in the shower as I entered and asked, "Mind if I use the facilities?"

"You're not going to stink the place up are you," Stephanie asked.

I laughed aloud and replied, "Nope just have to drain my bladder." As I peed, I considered joining her in the shower but Stephanie asked, "Allen, would you be a darling, run down to my car and grab my overnight bag. I forgot it last night when I dashed through the rain."

"Happy too," I answered as I tucked my cock back inside my sweatpants.

"You're such a sweetheart, I think my keys are in one of my coat pockets. It's the red BMW 320." Stephanie replied.

I slipped on a hoodie and found Stephanie's coat on the floor where she'd dropped it last night. After finding her car in the lot with the help of the remote with her keys, I grabbed her overnight bag from the back seat. As I walked towards the entrance to the building, a big, brown UPS truck pulled to a stop outside. The driver jumped out and we arrived at the front door together.

The package he carried seemed to be a little big to contain a GoPro, but I knew from past experience that Amazon sometimes uses bigger than necessary packaging. We entered the elevator and I asked, "What floor?"

He glanced at the shipping label, then at the console of the elevator and said, "Yours."

"Who's it for?" I asked.

"Allen Goodman," he answered.

I smiled and said, "That's me."

"I still have to deliver it to the apartment door," he replied, apparently wanting to make sure I was who I claimed to be.

As we approached my apartment, I suddenly realized I'd forgotten to grab my keys and had locked myself out.