High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" I exclaimed, "I've locked myself out."

"Sure buddy," the delivery guy said as he reached and knocked on the door, apparently not believing he was knocking on my door. I hoped that Stephanie had finished her shower and would actually answer the door and knocked again just to make sure she would.

A moment later the door opened and to our mutual amazement, Stephanie was standing inside wearing nothing but her sexy black stilettos. Her wet, raven hair was teased haphazardly from her head and those incredible double D breasts greeted both of us.

I heard the delivery man inhale deeply, then softly utter "holy shit".

She smiled at us and asked, "Did you forget your key, Allen."

"I did," I answered

Stephanie made no attempt to cover her naked body instead, she posed seductively for both of us. The delivery man had his mouth open in amazement at the beautiful vixen standing there.

"I have a delivery for Allen Goodman," he said while his eyes roamed over her sexy, mature body.

She smiled and shook her shoulders for his enjoyment, then replied, "That's him," her finger pointing towards me.

He finally let his eyes move away from the vision of loveliness that had answered the door and handed me the package.

"Thanks," I said as I signed for the delivery.

His eyes returned to Stephanie for one more look at her big, round, firm tits as he said, "You have a great day."

I stepped inside and closed the door, smiling widely at her.

"I didn't expect to have two men gawking at me," she admitted.

"Well you certainly gave him something to think about," I commented as I handed her the overnight bag.

Stephanie giggled and replied, "I hope he fantasizes about having me suck his cock."

"I don't know hun, the way he was staring at your chest I suspect he will be imagining fondling your breasts and pleasuring those nipples with his mouth before sliding his hard cock between those gorgeous mounds," I answered and smiled.

She giggled again and turned away. I gave her ass a smack and said, "You're such a tease."

She smiled at me, called me a brute and rubbed her ass where I smacked her as she slowly walked towards the hallway. I stood there enjoying the view of her long sleek legs, firm round butt, and slender waist all accentuated by the sexy, black stilettos she'd slipped on before answering the door. Once Stephanie disappeared from view, I took the delivery into the kitchen and opened the box which, as expected, contained my new GoPro and all the accessories I'd ordered. Knowing that I'd want to film Kay and Stephanie later this afternoon, I read through the quick set up instructions, installed the battery and hooked it up to begin charging it. I'd review all the other settings once Stephanie and I arrived at Kay's place later.

I walked to my bedroom and found Stephanie was already dressed. "I'm gonna take a quick shower," I said.

She turned to me and replied, "Take your time, I still have to do my hair and make-up."

She had slipped on a pair of black fashion slacks and a very sexy, black sweater that featured a high neckline in front but dangled down halfway on her back. It was clear this sweater wasn't meant to be worn with a bra so I knew that her big, firm, double D tits would stand out quite nicely.

After showering, I returned with a towel wrapped around my waist. Stephanie was busy applying her make-up having already finished with her hair. She turned to me and asked, "Have you called Kay yet?"

"I was just about to do that," I answered reaching for my cell phone.

Kay would be expecting my call since we'd already planned on getting together this afternoon, but she wouldn't be expecting Stephanie to join us. As I waited for her to answer my call, I thought about how I'd explain that to her.

Kay answered the phone and said, "Hey Allen."

"Morning hun," I replied.

"Are we still on for this afternoon?" She asked.

"Absolutely, I just received the GoPro and I'm charging the batteries," I answered.

Stephanie walked to where I was standing and said, "Morning Kay," clearly wanting Kay to know that she was with me.

"Who's that?" Kay asked.

I smiled at Stephanie and answered, "Its Stephanie."

"It's kind of early for her to be there," Kay said.

"Stephanie called up asking to see me. She made it sound like she had a problem and needed my help. When she came over, I found out that the problem was she wanted to practice her deep throating and I had previously offered to be her practice cock. And yes, she spent the night." I replied figuring honesty was the best.

"Oh really, and did she give you what you wanted?" Kay answered with a sarcastic tone in her voice.

I could tell that Kay wasn't all too happy to find out that I'd fucked Stephanie but figured I would let Stephanie fill in all the details after we arrived at Kay's place and replied, "I'll let her tell you about last night later."

"She's coming with you?" Kay asked.

"Only if that's okay with you," I replied.

"Sure, I'd love seeing her again," Kay said.

I got the impression that her plans for this afternoon would change but knew that Kay wanted to be with Stephanie again, I just wasn't sure she was expecting it to be so soon.

"Great, how does twelve-thirty sound?" I asked.

Kay replied, "Make it one o'clock I want to get dressed and make us some lunch."

"Okay, we'll see you then," I answered before disconnecting our call.

"I'm excited to see Kay again," Stephanie said.

I smiled at her and replied, "Kay said she'd love to see you again."

As she put the finishing touches on her eyes Stephanie asked, "Were you planning on trying out your new camera today?"

"Yes, I want to find the best place to conceal it and experiment using it handheld," I answered.

Stephanie stood up and as she walked by me reached out, grabbed my cock and said, "Will you be able to hold it steady while Kay and I suck your cock?"

"I guess we'll find out," I replied.

She smiled at me as her hand released my limp cock then walked out of the room saying, "Absolutely."

I dressed quickly and joined Stephanie in the living room. She was checking out the little camera and as I sat down beside her on the sofa she said, "When Teddy videotaped me, he used a big camera that rested on his shoulder."

"That's technology hun, everything is smaller today," I answered.

Stephanie handed me the GoPro as she replied, "I'm glad that doesn't apply to cocks."

I laughed and said, "I'm glad it doesn't apply to tits either."

We chatted for a little while about making porno videos and how today's movies always seem to end with the man jerking off and shooting his load all over the woman's face. I mentioned that I thought it is so much hotter if the female gives a hand job at the end and that I thought cream pies are very hot.

Stephanie agreed and added, "Being a cum slut, I love seeing hot, thick cum oozing from a well-fucked cunt or asshole. In real life, it gives me the opportunity for having a tasty sexual treat."

I added the image of seeing my cum seeping from her cunt to my ideas for hot porn shots to capture with my new GoPro.

"We should head to Kay's soon," I said anxious to see just how hot the afternoon might get.

Stephanie nodded her agreement, then slipped her coat on as I gathered the camera equipment and put it in a small backpack I'd grabbed from the closet.

As we walked across the street Stephanie remarked, "This is going to so much fun."

"I hope so," I replied knowing that using the GoPro for the first time would also be a learning experience.

Kay answered the door wearing a huge smile and said, "So good to see you again Stephanie."

Stephanie stepped inside and instantly gave Kay a tight hug, then kissed her lightly on the mouth. I sidestepped them as they greeted each other and placed my backpack on the sofa.

Kay had taken the time to curl her shoulder-length red locks then brushed it out into a wavy and extremely sexy look. Her blue-gray eyes were accentuated by a dark shade of eye shadow and it appeared she had applied a copious amount of dark mascara lengthening her already long lashes. Her lips shimmered with a rich, red gloss accenting her sensuous mouth. She looked like a MILF porn star and I couldn't wait to film her sexy face as she sucked my cock.

"Kay you look incredible," Stephanie remarked as together they walked towards me.

Stephanie was dressed in black. Kay had chosen a white, form-fitting dress that I knew would provide an enticing contrast when I filmed them later. Kay's dress ended just above her knees and below she'd slipped her sexy legs into a pair of white stockings and pearly white stilettos.

Stephanie slipped her coat off and handed it to me saying, "Be a darling Allen and hang this in the closet."

I just grinned and did what she asked.

Kay smiled at Stephanie then said, "Thank you, you look pretty amazing too." As Kay spoke, she walked past giving me an opportunity to see her from behind. Her tight dress displayed her very sexy ass perfectly, but what really floored me was that her white stockings were accented by a thin red seam running up the back of her shapely legs. I hoped that touch of red was a tease for what she wore beneath her white dress.

"Who's hungry?" Kay asked.

Stephanie giggled and replied, "I'd like something to nibble on."

Kay laughed knowing exactly what she had in mind, but said, "I made a tray of cheese and fruit for lunch."

"That sounds great," I said before Stephanie could add another sexual innuendo.

"Be right back," Kay said as she scampered off to her kitchen.

Stephanie had been standing beside me and in a quiet tone said, "She looks so fucking sexy."

I just smiled at her.

From the kitchen, Kay asked, "What would you both like to drink?"

"I'll take a diet Coke please," I replied.

"I'm gonna give her a hand," Stephanie said as she started towards the kitchen.

I could hear them talking in the kitchen, but it wasn't loud enough for me to understand what they were saying. While they were in the kitchen, I unpacked my camera placing it on the coffee table in front of the sofa, then sat down on the chair at the end and began rereading the quick set up instructions that came with the GoPro along with the all the other settings. It appeared to be a rather simple process. Kay's living room is arranged so the sofa faces her large screen television and, on either side, built in bookcases would provide ample hiding places for the GoPro when she streamed her seduction of Mike Greth, but today's plan was to make sure everything would be in place for that stream to go to my phone so Ginger and I could watch the seduction in my living room.

Kay and Stephanie returned from the kitchen. Kay was carrying a small tray of snacks and her drink while Stephanie was carrying two more tumblers of soda.

Kay moved between the sofa and the coffee table placing the tray next to the GoPro. Stephanie walked to where I was sitting with a wide smile on her lips. She handed me my drink, then walked back around the table and sat down next to Kay.

"It's so small," Kay mentioned as she picked up the camera.

I slid forward in my chair and as I reached for the tray of snacks I looked towards Kay and replied, "Small but powerful. I've read that the images are crystal clear."

Stephanie had sat back and crossed her legs giving both Kay and me the chance to see her sexy, black stilettos and the 4-inch heels. "When my husband Teddy filmed me years ago, he used a big, shoulder-held video camera."

As I sat back again and munched on a couple of grapes, Kay looked towards Stephanie and asked, "So you've done porn movies before?"

Stephanie grinned and answered, "Yes, but they were amateurish at best. We started just doing solo movies of me fucking myself with a dildo but progressed to me sucking his cock and taking his hot load all over my face and tits."

Kay smiled then glanced towards me asking, "Are you going to film me taking a hot facial?"

I returned her smile and replied, "Perhaps."

Kay sat back, crossed her legs showing off her equally sexy, pearly white, stilettos and said, "Well let's get started."

I powered up the GoPro and began the process of having it stream to my phone. Using Kay's TV remote, I found the right settings so the images on my phone would play on her large screen television.

While I worked, Kay and Stephanie talked about how exciting this entire process was. "You know I'm somewhat of an exhibitionist," Kay said.

"Allen has told me a little about that," Stephanie replied.

Kay thought for a moment, then said, "The true definition of an exhibitionist is someone who enjoys being watched but not really interacting with the person watching."

"Yes, I suppose that's true," Stephanie answered.

As she spoke, the connection between the GoPro, my phone and Kay's TV completed, resulting in a crystal-clear image appearing on the other side of the room.

Kay saw how clear the picture was and said, "I guess I'm going from an exhibitionist to becoming a cam slut."

Stephanie giggled and replied, "I think we'll both make very hot, mature porn stars."

I stood up and walked halfway across the room, then turned the camera on the two vixens seated beside one another.

Kay placed her hand on Stephanie's leg as she slid closer. I zoomed in on Kay's face, amazed at how clear the image was, then panned to capture Stephanie's face as she said, "Kiss me."

Kay's mouth, with its shimmering red, glossy lips, came into view. She parted her lips and offered Stephanie the tip of her tongue which she quickly accepted. A muffled moan escaped Kay's mouth as their kiss grew in intensity. I panned back a little just as Kay's hand slid from Stephanie's leg up to slowly caress her big firm tit beneath her black sweater. I continued filming their passionate kissing for a few moments. Stephanie had lifted her hand to cradle Kay's face and as she slowly slid that hand down over Kay's body, I followed the movement with the camera lens. She gave Kay's breast a gentle squeeze but continued down until her hand rested on her white stocking. It disappeared under the hem of Kay's dress and a moment later Kay said, "Oh yesssss."

I knew that Stephanie's talented fingers had found Kay's loins and as Kay uncrossed her legs spreading her thighs further apart, she moaned and repeated, "YES! "

This is so fuckin' hot," I said as I continued filming their foreplay.

I zoomed out completely so I could capture them both as Kay broke their kiss and leaned back against the sofa. Stephanie turned slightly towards Kay giving her better access to Kay's cunt.

"Deeper," Kay urged.

There is something highly erotic about knowing what was happening under the hemline of Kay's dress but not being able to actually see Stephanie's digits plunging inside. As Stephanie continued finger fucking my sexy, red-haired vixen, the movement of her arm began exposing more of Kay's shapely thighs until the white lace tops of her stockings could be filmed. I zoomed in just as Kay raised her hips, reached down and pulled her dress higher, to above her hips, exposing the sexy, red satin fabric of her thong pushed to one side of her moist cunt.

"Fuck yeah!" I exclaimed, seeing that the color matched the thin, red seams of the white stockings covering her shapely legs.

"That feels so good," Kay said as Stephanie continued.

Stephanie was plunging four fingers inside Kay's wet cunt and using her thumb to massage the hard nub of her clit.

"Make her cum," I said as the movement of Stephanie's hand increased.

Kay's head was pressed back against the sofa and her legs were now spread wide open as she urged, "Yes, finger fuck me until I cum."

The images being captured were incredible, Stephanie's fingers glistened with moisture as did the soft flesh surrounding Kay's cunt. Her fingers plunged deeper until her knuckles could not be seen. I knew that if she curled her thumb down Stephanie could bury her fist inside Kay's now sopping wet, quivering cunt. I knew that Stephanie's delicate hand would easily slip inside and urged her saying, "Fist her Stephanie."

Kay heard me and said, "Yes, give me the whole thing."

Stephanie moved her thumb down, pressed it against the palm of her hand and twisted her wrist so the widest part of her hand would slide inside. Kay grasped at the arm cushion with one hand while the other clamped down on Stephanie's thigh. Kay let out a loud, continuous moan as Stephanie slowly pressed her hand deeper inside Kay's searing hot cunt when it was buried to the wrist Kay screamed, "OH, MY, GOD! FUCK YESSSS!!"

"Fuckin' hot," I said expecting Stephanie to begin fist fucking Kay but her arm didn't move.

"Oh god, yes keep doing that," Kay said.

Since I couldn't see any movement of Stephanie's arm, I assumed what Kay wanted her to keep doing was fingering her deep inside.

Kay's grip on the cushion tightened as she said, "Yes, that's it, keep rubbing my G-spot."

"Cum for me Kay," Stephanie said.

I zoomed out enough so I could capture Kay's orgasm as she reached between her legs and grabbed Stephanie's wrist.

As her climax began Kay said, "Oh my fuckin' god, yes, I'm ...," then she screamed "COMING!" as the full effect of her orgasm slammed into her. She tossed her head from side to side, her entire body convulsing almost involuntarily as Stephanie continued fisting her cunt and stimulating her sensitive G-spot. Kay rode her hand beyond the peak of sexual pleasure.

"Fucking awesome," I said once I realized Kay's climax had begun to subside. She released her grip on Stephanie's wrist and stretched her sexy red tipped fingers out on her other hand, relaxing her grasp on the arm cushion.

Stephanie withdrew her hand stood up and began walking to where I was still filming Kay as she slowly recovered from her orgasm. "Fuck her Allen," Stephanie whispered in my ear once she'd reached my position.

I wanted to try the GoPro from a hidden location so I moved back and placed the tiny camera on one of the lower shelves of the bookcase, then zoomed in so that Kay's sofa filled the screen. Stephanie sat down to watch as I approached my lovely red-haired vixen. Kay's eyes opened as I sat down on the coffee table in front of her. She smiled as I reached out and placed my hands on her knees, then slowly moved them towards her loins. I paused a moment to let my fingertips tease the lace hems of her stockings, then continued towards my ultimate goal. Before my fingers could reach the confluence of her long, slender, sexy legs Kay leaned forward and said, "Take my dress off."

Kay's dress was already gathered around her waist and as I began lifting it towards her head she quietly said, "I need your big, hard cock."

She raised her arms as the form-fitting dress slipped over her breasts to reveal the sexiest bra I'd ever seen her wear. It was white lace, the cups trimmed with red lace that matched the color of her thong and the seams of her stockings. The plunge between the cups reached to a tiny red lace bow attached to the clasp that held it firmly to her chest. With her arms raised her big, soft, beautiful tits nearly escaped the lacy confines of her bra. I pulled the dress over her head and tossed it aside and then reached for the clasp of her bra.

"Leave it on, for now, Allen," she said as her hands captured mine and drew them to the soft, smooth flesh exposed above the red lace trim.

From her vantage point, Stephanie could see Kay's lingerie and remarked, "How sexy is that."

Unfortunately, the camera's view was blocked by my form, but as I stood and moved aside the full effect of her sexy lingerie came into view. She looked absolutely stunning, the image being broadcast on her television was one of a sexy, mature vixen who knew what she wanted and would take control to ensure she got exactly that.