High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lips formed a smile but immediately parted so I could pierce her mouth with my tongue again. My slow, sensuous plunge to her depths nearly complete, I felt Kay bend her legs at the knee and lock her feet behind my back. She used her legs to pull my body tight against her, my cock sinking to the bottom of her tight, slippery cunt. She moaned into my mouth and held me completely engulfed inside her, massaging my rock-hard cock with the internal muscles of her cunt.

I felt her grip around my waist lessen and began to withdraw slowly, my corona slipped over her G-spot, then nearly completely outside her wet cunt.

She broke our passionate kiss and pleaded, "Fuck me, lover, I need your big, hard cock deep inside me again."

Rather than repeat the slow, sensual plunge to the depths of her loins, this time I slammed my rock-hard cock to her core, my balls slapped against her ass as my cock head crashed into her cervix.

"Oh my god, YES! That's what I need." Kay exclaimed as she felt me fill her completely.

I began alternating my thrusts, first making a slow, flesh spreading plunge allowing her tight, wet cunt to expand to accept my cock, then making a cunt splitting thrust quickly filling her and pounding into her cervix. Regardless of which I used, Kay either moaned sinfully or gasped as I continued fucking her incredibly tight, wet cunt.

Kay released her leg lock on my hips, spread her legs wide and said, "That's it, lover, make me cum."

I was sweating profusely and as I lifted my weight from her body droplets of sweat dripped from my nose and chin splashing on the lovely soft tits.

"Fuck me harder, Allen," Kay begged.

I reached below and hooked my hands behind her knees, lifting them higher and rocking her pelvis up allowing me to drive my rock-hard cock as deep as possible. I increased my pace completely abandoning any pretense of slowly plunging into her and started giving her my cock in rapid succession. Every time I pounded into her, those big, soft, sweat coated breasts rocked upward before rebounding as I withdrew. Kay's eyes were closed and her mouth open as she gasped with every thrust, I made.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum," she said as her climb to the peak of pleasure was nearly complete.

I continued slamming my cock into her quivering, wet cunt and sweating onto her shimmering, big tits. She lifted her hands to my shoulders and using those sexy fingernails clawed at the back of my arms as my cock lifted her to the pinnacle of sexual bliss.

"I'M CUMMING!" Kay exclaimed.

I felt her cunt flood, bathing my cock in an ocean of hot juice. The squelching sound of wet sex could be heard as I slammed into her again and again.

"OH GOD ALLEN, IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!" she screamed as her orgasm continued.

Her hands clamped hard on my arms, sharp fingernails digging into my flesh as her ride along the plateau of climatic sensations continued. Kay's breath came in short gasps, her eyes now wide open and seemingly searching for the moment that her orgasm would mercifully begin to ebb. I sensed that it had peaked and slowed the pace that I fucked her.

"Oh my god, that was fuckin' incredible," she finally said, confirming her body had started the slow recovery from the pounding I'd just given her.

Her breathing slowly returned to normal. I pulled my wet, rock-hard cock from her flooded, slippery cunt and lifted it, so it rested on her cute, red triangle of pubic hair.

Her eyes now glued to mine, deep passionate pools of blue-gray sensuality, my sweat continued splashing on her tits and Kay moved her hands to those big, soft, wet mounds and smeared the moisture evenly over both orbs. She smiled and said, "I needed that so much."

I slipped off her sexy body, my hard cock leaving a trail of moisture from her pubic mound across her leg, and lay beside her on my back, my erection pointing straight up toward the ceiling. Kay rolled onto her side and propped her head up, on one hand, moving the other to my chest. I turned my head toward her but before I could ask Kay spoke again, "Thank you for making me feel so very sexy and wanted."

I just smiled at her.

Kay scooted toward me and slid her hand from my chest toward my rock-hard cock as she said, "Let me finish what I started in the shower."

Her delicate hand slowly stroked my cock as she kissed me softly.

I slipped my tongue between her lips and she opened her mouth wider to accept my more passionate kiss as my fingers combed through her still moist hair.

She broke our kiss and without moving her lips away said, "I want you to watch me closely."

Her hand continued stroking my cock as she slithered down toward my loins and said, "Spread your legs."

I did as she asked giving her access to my erect cock and balls. Kay slipped over one leg and positioned herself so she could continue caressing my cock while holding it directly in front of her sexy face.

She had a mischievous grin on her lips and as Kay continued slowly stroking my cock she said, "I'm going to make you cum with just my hand, tongue and lips."

I knew I was in for a special sexual treat and watched as she pursed her lips and kissed my sensitive frenulum. "I think I'm going to enjoy this immensely," I said.

Kay flicked the tip of her tongue at the same spot several times then using her moist tongue circled the smooth flesh of my corona ending with the tip pressed against the tiny slit of my urethra.

I smiled at her and confirmed, "Oh yeah I'm going to enjoy this."

The tip of her tongue followed the bulge of my urethra down my rock-hard shaft until she reached my scrotum. While she lapped at my balls with her tongue, her soft hand rose along my cock shaft circled my corona, then slipped up over the tip, so her palm covered my cock head and her fingers stretched down beyond the sensitive flesh of my corona. She curled her fingers so only the very tips of her nails touched my cock, then drew them up teasing my corona and glans with her fingernails. Once she'd completely coated my scrotum with saliva and playfully lapped at my balls for a while, Kay turned her head and began sliding her soft lips on either side of my urethra, which felt incredible.

"I love that," I said after she slid up and down my cock shaft several times. Her hand, that delicate cock teasing hand, never stopped stroking the length of my shaft and twisting around my cock head. She began concentrating on the sensitive head with her lips and tongue, kissing, licking and gently caressing it orally. She never actually let my cock slip between her lips even though I wanted that in the worst way.

"I want you to cum for me, I wanna watch the thick, creamy cum shoot from your cock," Kay said.

It seemed like hours since she slipped between my legs, but in reality, she had only been teasing my cock for ten minutes or so.

I rewarded her playful hand job with a spurt of pre-cum which Kay instantly smeared evenly over my cock head with her tongue.

"Your juice tastes so sweet," she remarked.

She had me at the very edge of orgasm using just one delicate hand, her soft slippery lips, and moist tongue.

"You're gonna make me explode," I said as I felt the approach of my climax.

Kay moved her free hand to my scrotum and began rolling my balls in the soft palm further enticing them to give her the full load of thick, sticky cum they held. She never changed the pace at which she jerked my cock and as she had at the start Kay pursed her lips and placed them against my frenulum. Having her kiss that most sensitive spot was all it took; my loins went numb except for the sensation of pressure as my balls pumped her reward along my urethra.

"OH, MY FUCKIN'GOD!" I exclaimed as the first thick wad shot from me. It flew straight up, then splashed down on my cock head and her soft hand.

Kay's eyes widened as I pumped shot after shot above my loins, each one landing to further coat her now sticky, cum covered fingers and run down my shaft to my pubic hair.

"I've got to taste it," she said as my sticky flow began to subside.

She rose a little and opened her mouth letting my cock head touch her tongue, then closed her smooth soft lips around the shaft just below my corona.

"Hmmmm..." Kay moaned as she sucked my cock head drawing the final few drops from my urethra.

"That was fucking awesome," I said as Kay began collecting the thick, sticky cum from my cock shaft and pubic hair.

She looked up at me, her cum coated lips formed a wide smile before she said, "I love watching your facial expression change as you're about to climax."

Once she was satisfied that there was no more cum to slurp, she slowly began crawling up my body. Her deep soft cleavage cradling my cock for a moment, then I felt the silky-smooth flesh of her flat belly sliding over my softening erection.

As her sexy lightly freckled face reached mine Kay licked her lips then lowered her mouth to mine sharing the taste of the cum load still coating her tongue.

It was a passionate soul-searching kiss, our tongues in constant contact and our lips crushed together. She moaned repeatedly while we kissed, and I moved my hands to her back to press her chest firmly against me.

Kay broke our kiss, gasping for air before she said, "I love jerking you off like that and seeing the wads of cum shoot from the tip of your hard cock."

I smiled and answered, "It's a huge turn on from my perspective too."

She slipped off me, and again propped her head up, on one hand, moving her free hand to my chest she said, "I'm starving Allen, would you like something to eat?"

"I am a little hungry do you want to order in?" I asked.

Kay smiled and replied, "Oh no, I wanna cook for you lover."

"Sounds good to me," I answered as she rolled over grabbed her robe and stood up beside the bed.

"What would you like?" Kay asked as she slipped her robe on twisting the belt around her waist but letting the fabric spread above so I could enjoy the view of her big, soft tits.

"Surprise me," I replied.

Kay headed for the kitchen and I went to the bathroom to drain my bladder. While there I used a washcloth to clean my cock up a little knowing later tonight Kay and I would make love again. I pulled my slacks on without underwear and headed to the kitchen. Upon entering I said, "What's cooking hot stuff?"

"I'm making breakfast for dinner; do you want scrambled or over easy?" Kay replied without turning toward me.

"Scrambled is fine," I answered knowing that would be easier.

I moved close behind her pressing my hips against her ass and circled her supple body with both hands sliding them up to cup her ripe, D-cup tits. "I love how they bounce when I'm fucking you," I remarked.

She giggled then asked, "Are you saying I have floppy tits?"

"Absolutely not, I think your breasts are perfect," I replied as my hands slid up to cover her nipples.

She pressed her ass back toward me some then said, "If you want dinner, you're going to have to let me concentrate on cooking."

I slipped my hands to her hips and leaned forward gently kissing her exposed neck, then spoke next to her ear, "After we eat, I want you for dessert."

Her hands were busy stirring a pan of home fries, but she pushed her ass firmer against my loins as she replied, "I think I have some whipped cream in the frig."

"That sounds like fun," I answered.

"Be a darling and set the table," Kay suggested.

I moved away from her sexy ass and after finding what we needed set two places across her kitchen table from each other.

Kay was busy mixing eggs in a glass bowl. While opening the refrigerator I asked, "Want orange juice to drink?"

"Of course," she replied.

The orange juice container was right next to the can of extra creamy whip cream, which still had the plastic seal around the lid. When we got to dessert, I'd have a full can to squirt wherever I chose.

After filling our glasses with orange juice, I returned the container to the frig, then sat down keeping my eyes on Kay as she finished cooking our meal.

The aroma of freshly cooked eggs and fried potatoes filled the air and I smiled at Kay when she turned toward me holding a serving bowl in each hand.

"Where's the ketchup?" Kay asked as she approached the table.

I grinned before replying, "You put ketchup on your eggs?"

"No silly, it's for the home fries," Kay answered.

I popped off my seat and retrieved the bottle of Heinz 57 varieties from the frig.

"Can't have home fries without ketchup," Kay remarked as she began spooning our meal onto the dinner plates.

I sat down across from her and reached across the table placing the ketchup closer to her than the middle of the table.

"I only put ketchup on a wiener, it masks the taste of other foods," I offered.

As she piled on the ketchup, Kay grinned at me and said, "I wonder how it would taste on a stiff wiener."

I giggled but didn't respond, knowing that later I was planning on having her taste my stiff wiener coated with whip cream.

"I want you to show me how to start the GoPro and connect it to your phone," she said.

I answered, "Not a problem we can do that after dinner."

"Will you and Ginger be able to hear our voices?" Kay asked.

Yes, we will, the model I bought has a built-in microphone, and if I need to, I can turn up the volume on my television so we can hear you and Mike clearly," I answered.

As she ate her food, I could tell that something was on her mind, something that concerned her about tomorrow night. "You seem worried about something," I said.

Kay placed her fork on the plate and wiped a dollop of ketchup from the corner of her mouth before she said, "I'm concerned that Mike might not find me sexy, that could make for a very short show."

"I don't think you need to worry about that Kay, he was constantly touching you when he visited the shop and we know that he was very attracted to Ginger," I replied.

"She did tell me he came on to her rather aggressively," Kay recalled.

I smiled and replied, "I'm certain once you've shown him your charms, you'll get the same reaction as Ginger."

"I wish I shared your confidence, Allen," Kay remarked.

"Are you still planning on wearing the conservative clothing you described yesterday?" I asked.

Kay smiled at me and replied, "Actually, this morning I tried on the sweater I was proposing to wear and bent over in front of my mirror so I could see how much of my naked tits would be exposed. Mike wouldn't be able to see very much. I think I'm going to change to a vee neck sweater that fits looser so the view will be much more enticing."

"I can't wait to see Mike's reaction the first time you bend over and give him a glimpse of your big, beautiful breasts," I said.

Kay giggled and shook her shoulders a little causing her soft orbs of pleasure to sway from side to side as she said, "Are you talking about these big, soft tits?"

I stood up and moved behind her placing my hands on her shoulders for a moment, then slowly slid them down and inside the front of her fluffy bathrobe. As I they cupped the soft naked flesh of her luscious breasts I said, "I'm talking about the sexiest tits I've ever had the pleasure to caress."

Kay sighed then moaned, as she tilted her head back using her own hands to open her robe wider and allowing me access to every part of her lovely tits. My hands moved slowly over her chest, cupping both soft orbs in my palms, lifting them slightly then pressing them together. My fingertips teased her erect nipples, rolling, pinching and lightly pulling them forward. I continued pleasuring her big, soft, beautiful tits for several minutes knowing that every caress would heighten her state of arousal. "When you touch me like this, I get so very horny for you," she remarked.

What Kay didn't realize was that I was only getting started, but when I turned my lips toward her ear and said, "I want your luscious tits for my dessert," she understood that the pleasure would continue for a while longer.

I moved my hands away and walked to the refrigerator retrieving the can of whip cream and as I turned toward her shaking the can vigorously, I said, "Come with me love."

Kay stood up and reached for my free hand, together we returned to her bedroom where I sat down on the edge of the bed. Kay smiled as she slowly slipped her robe off her shoulders letting the fluffy white garment fall to the floor behind her.

As I removed the seal and cap from the whipped cream can Kay said, "Make sure you save enough for me to use on your rock-hard cock."

I nodded my agreement as I reached out squirting a healthy amount of the creamy dessert topping on each nipple and coating both perfectly round areola. After placing the can on the bed beside me I moved both hands to her hips and drew her lovely body closer to me. Kay bent ever so slightly at the waist offering me her beautiful, cream tipped tits. I used the tip of my tongue at first, pressing it into the center of one nipple then flicking the savory tasting bud with just the edge of my tongue. Kay moaned sinfully as my tongue began moving in circles ever-widening and smearing the whipped cream beyond her areola. I repeated the entire process on her other breast causing Kay to moan repeatedly as I again worshiped her big, soft beautiful tits. My lips were coated with whip cream and as I looked up at her she smiled and used one delicate finger to collect some residue from her nipples and licked and sucked her finger clean.

"You want some more?" I asked as I grabbed the can from beside me.

Kay just smiled at me as I lifted the tip of the can toward her lips then parted them so I could squirt her mouth full of the savory whipped cream. She bent down and offered her cream coated tongue to me which I quickly sucked between my lips.

After I'd swallowed the whipped cream, she said, "Now coat my chest with it."

I placed the nozzle high on one luscious tit and squirted a line down and inward toward her soft cleavage, then moved the nozzle up the other soft tit forming a "V" across her tits. As I moved the tip to the bottom of the creamy "V" Kay said, "Don't forget...."

Her remark was interrupted by the sound of whip cream squirting into and overflowing her succulent cleavage.

Tossing the can aside, I leaned forward, opened my mouth wide and dove into her chest smearing my face from ear to ear with the creamy white treat. Kay giggled knowing that before I was finished her lovely tits would be tingling with anticipation. I licked, lapped and sucked every dollop of cream from between her tits then moved up to collect the lines of sweet cream from her tits. When I finally lifted my face from her chest Kay started giggling, then said, "You've given yourself quite a messy facial."

She slowly dropped to her knees before me and began licking and kissing my face, collecting the whip cream facial she found so funny. Once she was satisfied that I was cleaned up Kay leaned back and said, "My turn to savor a whipped cream coated wiener."

Her hands moved to undo my belt, unfastened the button and lower the zipper. Her hands then moved to my hips and as I lifted a little Kay tugged my slacks down around my feet. My cock sprang forth completely erect and arching up from my loins. "Hmmmm... this looks like a perfect wiener for sucking."

I handed her the can of whip cream and watched as she squirted a thick, white line from the base of my rock-hard cock to the very tip. Her eyes sparkled as she leaned forward and without touching me, took the head between her soft lips.

"Oh yeah," I said as her tongue teased my frenulum and the cream oozed from the corners of her lips.

She let my cock slip from her mouth and licked her lips clean, then with one delicate hand circling my cock head she used her tongue to spread the whipped cream evenly over my entire throbbing shaft.