High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay smiled at me, then said, "Let's see if I can smear the cream in your pubic hair on my upper lip."

I didn't reply knowing that to collect the cream mixed in my pubic hair she'd have to swallow my surging, rock-hard cock deep in her soft, moist throat.

With her soft hand still circling my cock just below the flare of my corona Kay opened her mouth wide and let my cock head slip between and beyond her cream coated lips.

Ever so slowly the inches of rock-hard cock disappeared inside her warm wet mouth until I felt my cock head wedge against the tight ring of flesh at the opening to her slippery throat and she moved her hand away. It took less than a moment for the gateway to her throat to relax and I moaned deeply as she swallowed my cock head.

"Yeah, that's it, swallow every fuckin' inch," I urged.

Kay loves giving deep throat blowjobs, seizing every opportunity to please any man who can tickle her tonsils and fill her moist flesh with rock-hard cock and this time was especially hot as her lips slowly moved toward the whip cream goal smeared in my pubic hair.

"Go for it!" I exclaimed as her goal was within reach.

Her muffled moan signified that those smooth soft lips pressed against my pubic mound and the creamy reward she wanted was hers.

"Oh my god!" I said as she began withdrawing until just my cock head remained inside her hot, wet mouth.

As she plunged once again, I lifted my hips and met her with a short jab as my cock slipped to the deepest part of her throat. She repeated that technique several move times and I stabbed my cock deep inside with each plunge.

"Don't make me cum," I admonished her not wanting to dump my load in her mouth.

She withdrew completely sitting back on her haunches, her eyes sparkled with cock sucking tears and her lips still carried a little of the residue of our dessert treat. Kay had the look of a wanton, lustful vixen on her face she reached behind and haphazardly spread her fluffy white robe on the carpeted floor.

As she turned around, she said, "Fuck me from behind."

I watched intently as Kay bent over at the waist, first placing her hands on her robe, then bending her elbows until she supported her upper body on her forearms, her big, soft tits dangling and barely touching the fluffy material she was kneeling on, her sexy, round ass inviting me to join her on the floor.

"Give it to me slowly so I can feel every fuckin' rock-hard inch slip inside and spread me wide open," Kay cooed.

I slid off the edge of the bed and knelt between her feet, placing my hands on her flaring sexy hips. My rock-solid cock was poised just outside her steaming wet cunt, but before I could move forward to give her the first inch Kay stretched her arms forward dropping her shoulders and crushing her lovely big tits into the fabric of her robe. As she arched her back, the moist lips of her labia spread even wider giving me a view of the fiery pink flesh beyond. She turned her head to one side flipping her red locks over one shoulder and said, "I'm ready for you, gimmie what I need most."

I moved my hips forward until the tip of my cock touched her, then flexed my muscles causing my cock to slide along the folds of swollen flesh.

A moment later my cock head was surrounded by a sheath of moist, swollen flesh, "That feels so fuckin' incredible," I said as I paused to enjoy the sensation Kay's cunt was providing.

I felt her press backward as if to urge me to slip deeper inside. Another couple of inches pierced her awesome cunt, causing Kay to moan sensually as my cock sank further into her. I could feel Kay use her internal muscles to tighten the grip on me as I slipped deeper inside her steamy, hot cunt.

"I love how the walls of your cunt grab my cock," I remarked letting her know I felt her muscles contract.

She seemed to be totally engrossed in the pleasure of having me plunge to her depths slowly, turning her head from side to side and moaning softly as I used my rock-hard cock to impale her.

I gave her a little more and she squealed in delight as my cock head and the flaring corona slipped across her G-spot. We both knew that my next move would be the final step, my cock head would press against her cervix and we would be completely joined sexually.

As I pressed my cock to her very core, she exclaimed "YES", before quickly adding, "Let it soak for a few moments."

I flexed my muscles several times caressing her cervix and G-spot repeatedly as I soaked in the warmth of her tight flesh.

"Oh god, Allen, I love that but I want you to start fuckin' me. Long, slow, deep strokes at first, then faster please," she said providing instructions on how she wanted me to fuck her hot, mature cunt.

I withdrew slowly, not as slowly as I'd penetrated moments earlier, but slow enough so I could feel Kay's awesome tight cunt squeezing and gripping my cock, trying to hold it inside. I paused for a few seconds gazing down at her tight pussy stretched around the bulbous cock head and the shaft, its length glistening with my sexy, mature lover's juices.

She looked so fucking sexy stretched out before me, her arms extended off the fluffy white fabric of her robe and her fingers spread evenly on the carpet beyond, the white tips of her French manicured nails contrasted perfectly with the grey color of the flooring.

"You're so fuckin' sexy," I said as I thrust into her steamy, wet cunt again.

A soft, sensual moan escaped her throat as my cock head slipped over her G-spot and against her cervix again. "I love your big, rock-hard cock baby. It's so long... so thick! It loves my fucking cunt." she said as I pulled back until my cock head slipped from between the swollen flesh of her labia.

"Faster now, pound that big, beautiful, hard cock into me," Kay pleaded.

I love fucking Kay slowly, enjoying the sights and sensations as my cock enters her tight pussy, but they pale in contrast to the images and sounds when she finally begs me to slam my cock into her loins. With my grip on her hips tightened, I thrust forward spearing her searing hot, wet cunt with my raging erection, then withdrawing until my cock slipped outside only to stab her tight cunt again immediately. At our more rapid pace, Kay began tossing her head from side to side and her breathing started coming in shorter gasps. Her fingers dug into the soft carpet and she began meeting my thrusts by pushing her hips backward causing slapping sounds each time our bodies met.

"Fuck me faster," she squealed as I pounded her sweet cunt with my rock-hard cock increasing my pace to a point that my hips were in constant motion.

Kay and I were both now gasping for air, grunting, groaning and sweating profusely as we approached the peak of sexual bliss, a mutual orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum, Kay!" I exclaimed as my loins began to go numb.

She continued slamming her ass and that incredibly hot, wet cunt back at my cock as she screamed, "Make me cum with you!"

There was nothing more I could do to bring on her orgasm, I was already fucking her faster, harder and deeper than I think I've done before and I was already feeling that awesome sensation of tightness in my loins as my balls began pumping hot, thick cum along my urethra. Just as my cock exploded and spewed forth wad after wad of cum inside her hot, wet cunt I exclaimed, "I'M CUMMING!"

Apparently, the feeling of having her slippery wet cunt flooded with cum was enough because Kay's entire body shuddered and her fiery cunt clamped tightly around my cock as she also screamed, "YES! YES! I CAN FEEL IT SHOOTING INSIDE ME BABY! I'M CUMMING TOO!"

A tidal wave of orgasmic juices flowed from her mixing with my sperm. We had ridden the roller coaster of pleasure to its first high peak and plunged over the top, now as together, we followed the sharp curves and smaller peaks our bodies continued bucking at one another, our loins melted into one tingling mass of satisfied sexual flesh.

I loosened my grip on her hips and just leaned toward her keeping my cock buried as deep as possible while I began to recover from an inspiring orgasm. Kay lifted her body off the fluffy white robe rising to all fours and began slowly rocking her ass and that sopping wet, cum filled cunt back at me.

"Fuckin' incredible," Kay remarked after her breathing returned to normal.

Our bodies were glazed with perspiration and drops of sweat dripped off my chin splashing on her sexy, shimmering ass. I kept my cock inside her for as long as possible, soaking in the warmth and wetness of her flesh, but eventually, my hard-on softened and I slipped from her sensual grasp.

"You are so god damn sexy," I said, which was the understatement of all time. Kay is more than sexy, yes, her body is incredible for a woman her age, but what makes her so fuckin' sexy is how she thinks, how she moves, how she knows exactly what drives me completely insane.

"I bet you tell all the girls that," she replied as I moved alongside her and reclined on the soft carpet.

Kay remained on all fours her luscious big, soft tits dangling down toward her robe with her legs still spread. She wiggled her sexy, round ass to tease me or in hopes of reviving my now limp dick. I gave one ass cheek a light smack, then reached under and playfully caressed each breast, rolling her erect nipple between my fingertips as I answered, "I can find something sexy about any woman, but with you Kay, I don't have to think about it, everything about you is sexy."

She just smiled at me and kind of dropped her chest a little to increase the pressure of my hand from below.

"I can feel our juice oozing from me, I should excuse myself and clean up a little," Kay remarked.

"Don't worry about it, sweetie, your robe will catch it," I answered not wanting her to leave my side.

Kay leaned toward me and gave me a soft thank you kiss, then asked, "Are you going to stay here tonight?"

I smiled and replied, "If I'm welcome."

Kay laughed and kissed me again before she said, "If you promise to let me get you up and fuck me again tonight, you'll be more than welcome."

"I'll assume you have a plan for getting my cock hard again?" I asked.

"I always have a plan," Kay replied.

I smiled at her and answered, "Wouldn't you like to share your plan."

She smiled at me as she lowered herself to the floor beside me and propped her head up on one hand, "I could let you watch as I finger my sexy, wet-cunt," she said.

"I love watching you play with yourself, but my cock is pretty spent I hope you have a second phase of your plan," I replied.

"Maybe I'll caress your soft cock with the warm flesh between my lovely tits," Kay suggested.

I grinned at her before saying, "That may do the trick."

"If it doesn't, I could always leave a ring of bright red lipstick at the base of your cock," Kay said.

"That'll do it darlin'," I answered.

She giggled and said, "It always does."

"Give me five minutes," Kay said as she got up off the carpet, picked up her fluffy white bathrobe and headed toward the bathroom.

What Kay didn't know was that her description of how she'd get me hard again had already started to work. Just the thought of watching her pleasure herself, then slowly sliding my cock between her big, soft tits and finally taking my cock deep enough to let a lipstick tattoo around the base of my cock shaft aroused my mind and I was certain my cock would follow shortly.

After what must have been ten minutes I got up off the floor and called out to her, "Are you okay in there?"

She didn't reply and as I walked toward the bathroom door it opened and she stepped into the bedroom saying, "Good things come to those who wait."

The vision of my sexy mature vixen standing in the doorway was more than worth the wait. Kay had brushed her lovely red hair straight, applied a shade of red lipstick that took my breath away, and had gone from a fluffy white robe to a pair of bright white stilettos.

"OH MY GOD!" I exclaimed as she began a seductive stroll across the room placing one sexy foot directly in front of the other causing the big 38 D tits to sway sexily from side to side. Once she was close enough to my nostrils, I detected the fragrance of jasmine, a perfume I couldn't recall ever having enjoyed with Kay.

"Grab a chair and sit here," she suggested pointing at the foot of the bed.

I pulled the chair from her dressing table and placed it centered at the bottom of her bed.

She smiled at me and as she climbed onto the bed said, "I'm still filled with our sex."

I knew I was in for a voyeuristic treat being able to sit there and watch as she fingered her sticky wet cunt, and later when I was rock-hard again sliding my cock inside her used cunt. Kay laid on the bed with her legs straight out and closed the heels of her white stilettos at the edge. That cute little triangle of curly red pubic hair appeared to be just a little sticky. I sat back on the chair waiting for her show to begin.

Kay's hands were resting on the smooth skin of her flat belly and she moved them up to cup each of her big 38 D tits as she said, "Do you like my sexy heels?"

"They're very hot," I replied.

While she slid her hands over both tits, Kay began lifting her legs, keeping them together until her heels pointed toward the ceiling. My eyes followed her shoes at first but as she moved her hands to the back of her knees, I let my eyes travel down her shapely legs to what she'd exposed. The lips of her labia were pressed together looking rather swollen and moist.

"You are so fuckin' sexy," I commented as I stared at her loins.

Kay let me enjoy her sexy pose for a moment then slowly began spreading her legs as her hands moved down her thighs. Once her hands reached the confluence of her legs and her somewhat sticky looking cunt was visible, she bent her legs and let her sexy white stilettos touch the bed. I could now look up over my mature vixen's luscious body, her swollen moist loins, her silky- smooth abdomen and those big soft tits that were spread apart a little and finally up to her sexy face and those ruby red lips and passionate blue-gray eyes. "God damn it, Kay, your beauty never ceases to amaze me," I commented.

That comment brought a smile to her lips and her fingertips to her swollen cunt. "Look how much thick, creamy cum I have inside," she said as her fingers spread her lips apart to reveal what I'd filled her with earlier.

"Fuckin' A," I remarked as it oozed out of her.

Kay used her middle finger to smear our juices around her cunt, then began massaging her erect clit with that sticky finger, every time she lifted her fingertip from her clit a small string of cum stretched between the two.

"My clit is so sensitive," she said as she began rubbing it harder and with two more fingers.

Our combined juices continued oozing from her and ran down to cover her puckered sphincter.

I reached between my legs and pulled the chair closer to the bed, then moved my right hand to my cock and as I started slowly stroking myself, I said, "Finger fuck yourself."

She didn't need any more encouragement and slipped three fingers through the swollen lips of her sticky cunt forcing even more juices out soaking the bedding under her ass.

Watching her pleasure herself this way was having the desired effect as my cock began to stiffen in my fist. "I can't wait to fuck that slippery cunt," I said.

"Yes, that's what I want too, I can almost feel that big, beautiful, rock-hard cock slamming my hot, wet-cunt," Kay replied as her fingers began plunging in at a faster pace.

"I'm getting so hard," I remarked as I kept my eyes glued to her loins.

I could tell that she was nearing orgasm, her gasps for air always giving her secret away, as she continued fingering her sloppy cunt Kay exclaimed, "I need you, Allen, I need to have you fill me again."

I continued watching and stroking my cock, I knew there would be no need to fuck her big, soft tits or plunge my semi-hard cock deep in her throat I was already erect and ready to slam her sopping wet cum filled cunt again.

I stood up erection in hand and said, "You've got me completely hard, I'm gonna fuck you right now."

As I climbed up onto the bed Kay replied, "Oh god, yes, give me that big cock. I want it hard and fast."

I moved forward and hooked my arms behind her knees lifting her and rocking her pelvis up so I could slam my cock to her very core. She gasped as my cock head speared her then groaned as it bottomed out and pounded into her cervix.

Our eyes were fixed on one another, those passionate blue-gray pools of lust pleading for me to carry her to orgasm. "FUCK ME ALLEN!" she screamed as I pulled back, then plunged into her again, there was no pausing between thrusts, over and over I withdrew only to slam into her again. Every time my cock head hit her cervix she screamed, "YES!"

She looked and felt so sexy, her swollen, dripping wet cunt grasping at my erection each time I drove it deep. Her legs were nearly pointed toward the headboard and I concentrated on her eyes as we fucked, each time my cock bottomed out inside, her big soft tits bounced higher on her chest and her mouth remained open as she gasped over and over again.

"It feels so fuckin' good," Kay said, then quickly added, "Make me cum again, Allen. Make me fuckin' cum."

Beads of sweat began forming on my forehead and my legs which were straight started burning from the lactic acid building up in my muscles. I released her legs and bent my knees so they rested on the bed. With her legs now free, she wrapped them around my waist hooking her sexy white stilettos behind my back and pulling my loins toward her as together we started the passionate climb toward her climax.

"You are so god damn sexy," I said while I continued pounding her with my rock-hard cock.

Kay reached up and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, clawing my flesh with her fingernails and pulling my body down closer to her.

"Please kiss me," she said our bodies now joined in the classic missionary position.

Those ruby red lips that she'd promised to tattoo the base of my cock with earlier now invited my kiss, and as my mouth neared hers Kay closed her eyes and parted those shimmering lips. Our lips touched and she instantly offered the tip of her tongue, which I sucked between my lips. A deep guttural moan escaped her throat as our kiss became more passionate with each passing second. I lowered my body pressing my chest against her big soft tits and moved my hands to either side of her head lacing my fingers into her increasingly moist red locks. This was how two lovers should be, coupled together at every possible point knowing that the pinnacle of ecstasy was within reach.

Kay was first to reach the summit, her legs drawing me tight against her loins burying my cock deep inside, her incredible swollen cunt clamped tightly around my erection and her body began to convulse as her orgasm built. She broke our passionate soul-searching kiss only long enough to exclaim, "I'm cumming, oh my god it feels so fuckin' good!"

I captured her mouth again driving my tongue as far inside as I could as Kay began groaning repeatedly, her climax reaching its peak and her already soaking wet cunt flooding with orgasmic juices once more.

Her moans of total satisfaction lessened in intensity as my sexy mature lover started the slide from the Everest of sexual pleasure. Kay again broke our kiss and as I lifted my face, she pleaded, "I want your hot sauce, fill me with it." She released her stiletto lock on my waist and her sexy nails now teased the flesh on the back of my arms as she spread her legs wide open.

I started fucking her at a pace slower than before, but a pace I knew would lead to my sexual gratification.