High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 44

Story Info
Allen's photo shoot with Staci finally happens.
10.4k words
4.77
4.9k
1

Part 44 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I'd showered last night, I arrived at the office early Thursday morning. As I stepped from the elevator, Janice wasn't at her receptionist's desk and only a few banks of ceiling lights had been turned on. I walked past several empty workstations wondering if this was normal, Harper Apparel's employees had become a nine to five group and since no one clocked in, I assumed there would be a mad rush just before nine.

After starting my computer, I had time to think. While the anticipation of fucking Mindy for the first time had caused my hopes to be elevated, I can honestly say she didn't measure up to those expectations. Staci, on the other hand was a known quality. She had demonstrated that she is an expert at the art of seduction, a sensuous lover, and at times can prove to be rather kinky. I was very sure that tonight would surpass last night by leaps and bounds.

A few minutes later the buzz of a busy office began, someone turned on the remaining lights, and the early morning greetings of fellow employees could be heard.

I was already into reading emails I'd received when someone touched my shoulder. Fran leaned down and whispered, "Good morning sexy,"

"You're late, Phillips," I sternly said.

She knew I was kidding, and after smiling said, "I am not. I had my period last week."

Fran was wearing a three-quarter-length coat that only revealed the bottom of her flowing cream-colored pleated skirt, light-colored stockings, and of course a sexy pair of high heels.

"Did you talk to Kay?" she asked.

"Coffee's on," Janice remarked as she walked past us.

I needed some time to think about how to answer her question, so I suggest, "Why don't you grab your mug and meet me in the lunchroom."

Since I already knew that Greth wasn't into the group sex thing Friday night, if I wanted to surprise Fran that our date would be just the two of us, I'd have to continue with my little white lie. On the other hand, I could tell her that our final destination was my place, and she could imagine what would happen once I locked my door. I opted for the former, hoping I could at least hold off on telling Fran the good news until Friday.

Fran stepped into the lunchroom with a smile on her lips, what I'd thought was a pleated skirt turned out to be a dress that featured a high neckline and very short sleeves. It clung to her torso tightly enhancing her tits but from the waist down the pleats spread giving the dress an altogether different look below her hips.

As she walked towards me, I remarked, "That's a lovely dress,"

"This old rag, I've had it for years," she replied.

"Well, you should wear it more often, I love the contrast in the way it looks on the top and bottom," I remarked.

Fran grinned at me and then asked, "Do you think it fits too snuggly on my chest?"

"Yes, I do, but that's just my opinion," I replied.

She moved closer to me, placed her coffee mug on the countertop, and quietly said, "If my nipples get hard, they show through this fabric."

"That's something I'd love to see," I answered.

Fran just smiled.

"I did talk to Kay, she's all in for us to visit them Friday night," I mentioned.

She grinned at me and then said, "I'm not surprised Kay is okay with you and me joining them, but what about this Mike guy?"

"Not to worry hun, Kay will convince him it'll be fun," I lied, knowing that Mike Greth had already kiboshed the idea.

She poured her coffee, and after mixing in the creamer and a spoonful of sugar Fran looked me directly in the face, "I have a question for you."

"What's that?" I replied.

"Why are you so anxious to share me with this other guy, when you could have me all to yourself?" Fran asked.

"That's a very good question, Fran," I replied.

She giggled a little then suggested, "Maybe you're worried that you won't be able to satisfy me?"

"Do I look worried? I don't recall you ever telling me that you weren't completely satisfied," I said.

"Well, it makes a girl wonder, that's all," she said as she turned and started walking away.

Normally I'd have stood there and watched her stroll, but I decided to clear up her confusion, so I followed her to her office now that she was Richman's temporary assistant.

I stepped through the doorway and closed the door behind me. "Fran, I owe you an apology, I've been lying about Friday night." I started.

She moved back toward me, stopping inches from my face. "I knew it," she remarked.

"I wanted to surprise you, but I can't have you wondering why I would be willing to have you and Kay fuck her contractor," I explained.

"Yeah, go on," she remarked.

"My surprise was going to be that instead of turning into the lot at Cambridge Arms, I'd turn left into the lot of Kurtz House," I admitted.

A broad smile came to her lips, and she leaned against me as she said, "It's just you and me?"

"Yep, apparently Mike isn't interested in a group sex party with two people he has never met," I replied.

"I told ya so if he's seeing Kay for a second date, he's not going to be interested in anyone but Kay," Fran said.

"It'll be their third date; I saw them last night hugging on her balcony," I remarked.

"Wow, she's really turning on her charms," Fran said.

"I guess so," I replied.

"Well, you can count on me doing the same Friday night, Allen," she assured me.

"Trust me, sexy, I'm looking forward to it," I replied.

Fran pressed her hips firmly against me grinding her loins into my cock. If her office had mini blinds, I would have loved to give her a quick fuck right then and there, but she just smiled and said, "We need to get to work here, lover."

She stepped back a little and I glanced down at her chest, her nipples were poking at the tight fabric of her dress, and as I turned to leave, I repositioned my semi-erect cock so it would be too obvious as I walked to my workstation.

Over the next few hours, Fran sent me some very suggestive text messages about what charms she had in store for me Friday night, each one a little raunchier than the last. I replied to each with a broad smiling emoji.

About three my cell phone rang; it was Staci returning my call from yesterday. I'd planned on calling her later in the afternoon if she hadn't called me back. I answered her call saying, "Hiya Staci, I was going to call you in a little while if I hadn't heard from you."

"Allen, I have good news and bad news," she said.

In a good vs. bad news call, the bad is always worse, and I prepared myself to hear that she was canceling our date for tonight.

"What's the bad news?" I asked.

"I have an interview with a prospective new member of Wallmeyer Associates late this afternoon. I tried to schedule them for mid-afternoon, but they have other obligations. I wanted to be home by six, but I could be delayed until eight or nine o'clock." Staci explained.

"So, we're still on for tonight?" I asked.

"Of course, and the good news is that I'll make up for being late," she said.

"That is good news," I replied.

"Can I call you when I get home?" Staci asked.

"Absolutely," I answered.

"Don't forget to bring your cell phone," she mentioned.

"Always, Hun," I answered.

Okay, we'll talk later, Allen," Staci said.

I kept busy for the next two hours, comparing the sales report Judy had prepared earlier in the week with the reports submitted by my sales staff. Something didn't seem to match up, either Judy had made errors on the dates sales were recorded, or my guys were fudging the dates they reported as visiting customers. I'd have to schedule a staff meeting next week to try and get to the bottom of the discrepancies.

Promptly at five o'clock, the mass exodus began, I hung at my desk to allow the first wave to leave then shut down my computer. I was about to head for the lobby when Fran approached a wide smile on her lips and erect nipples poking at her dress again.

"What's got you so excited?" I asked acknowledging her hard nipples.

"I was just thinking that tomorrow at this time you and I will be leaving for a very pleasurable evening together," Fran remarked.

"That we will," I replied as we walked toward the lobby.

As we stepped into the elevator Judy approached. Fran and I were standing side by side and Judy stepped in standing with her back to the doors. Talk about an awkward moment, it was clear that Judy noticed Fran's tits and the high beams poking at her dress because she rolled her eyes and kind of shook her head in disgust for what she felt was the harlot of Harper Apparel.

Fran, in a moment of jest, remarked, "I like your blouse, Judy."

Judy didn't reply but turned around to face the doors, Fran flipped her an unseen bird with her middle finger.

When the doors opened, Judy quickly walked out of the elevator. We waited in the lobby until Judy was safely in her car and then headed for ours.

"Where are you taking me tomorrow night?" Fran asked.

"I thought I'd let you pick," I answered, hoping she wouldn't suggest Brewster's.

"I hear the Crown Plaza has a good happy hour, Friday's they put out a free buffet and have a DJ starting at eight," she said.

Free food and music meant the place might be packed but being able to blend in with the crowd might be a good thing, I thought.

"The Crown sounds good," I replied.

Fran smiled and then remarked, "You gonna dance with me?"

"Perhaps, if the DJ plays some slow tunes," I answered.

As Fran slipped into her car she said, "I'm gonna wear something very sexy."

I leaned down and gave her a quick kiss and then answered, "When don't you wear something sexy?"

She just smiled and pulled the door closed.

I watched her drive off and then headed for my car. It could be a couple of hours until Staci calls me and for a moment, I thought about stopping at Brewster's for a quick cocktail but decided I didn't want to chance running into one of the two ladies I'd fucked in the last forty-eight hours.

Once I got home, I grabbed a cold beer and stepped out onto my balcony. Kay's slider was closed, and I wondered if she'd make it three nights in a row with Mike Greth. Judging from the photos she'd texted me it was apparent that she enjoyed sucking his cock, but Kay hasn't found a cock she doesn't enjoy sucking. A twinge of jealousy crept into my mind about her being with him a third night, but I'd have a chance to reinforce that I'm her number one man Saturday night when Stephanie and I visit her.

Since Staci would be delayed, I decided to shower and shave now so that when she did call, I'd be ready. I was in the middle of brushing my teeth when my cell rang. Spitting the foam from my mouth I dashed into the living room, grabbed my phone to see Staci's name on the caller ID.

"Hi, Staci," I answered.

"That was a waste of time, it turns out they thought Wallmeyer Associates was a free service," she remarked.

"Give me a second, hun," I answered so I could rinse my mouth with cold water.

"Sorry, Staci, I was brushing my teeth and had a mouth full of toothpaste cream," I said.

She giggled and said, "I was thinking earlier about having a mouth full of my favorite cream, but it wasn't spearmint flavored. It's just hot, thick, and oh so yummy, especially when it's fresh from the source."

"You're so bad," I replied.

"I'm just leaving my meeting it'll take me twenty minutes to get home. I need an hour to shower and dress, can you get here about eight-thirty?" she asked.

"I sure can," I replied.

"If you haven't, I'd suggest you charge your cell phone," Staci said.

"Will do, see you in a little while," I replied.

"We're gonna have some fun tonight," Staci remarked and then hung up.

That was the second time she mentioned my cell phone, I could only imagine why she was so interested in me bringing my phone.

It was just after seven when I plugged my charger into my phone, turned on my television, and watched Sports Center. The NBA pregame show started at eight, and from that point, I spent more time watching the clock than paying attention to the program. Hell, I don't even like professional basketball.

I thought about taking a half-full bottle of wine I had in my frig with me, but figured if Staci wanted drinks, she'd have them at her place. I knocked lightly on her door a few minutes early.

I was about to knock a second time when she opened the door. Staci was wearing a fluffy white bathrobe. Her hair was wet, and it didn't look like she'd done her make-up.

"I guess I'm a little early," I commented as she moved aside so I could enter.

"I hate being rushed," she replied.

"Do you want me to come back later?" I asked.

"Oh no, why don't you make yourself comfortable while I finish up," she replied.

"Take your time," I said as I sat down on her sofa.

I watched as she walked toward her bathroom, barefooted and with damp hair she still looked sexy as hell.

"I'll just be a few minutes," she offered just before stepping into the bathroom.

I paged through a fashion magazine that was on her coffee table while I waited. If she could go from having wet hair and no make-up in a few minutes I'd be surprised.

The bathroom door opened, and from inside Staci said, "I think there are a couple of beers in my refrigerator if you want a drink."

"I'm good," I replied.

I thought about walking to the doorway to check her progress but decided against that knowing Staci had most likely planned the entire evening in her mind.

"Just have to do my hair," she offered just before the sound of her hair blower came from the bathroom.

I gained an appreciation of what ladies go through to look as sexy as possible and knew that I'd have to show her that those efforts wouldn't be in vain.

A few minutes later the bathroom light went off, and I stood facing toward her as she stepped into the hall.

Staci was still wearing that fluffy robe, but her hair had been tied up into a very tight bun behind her head, her gray-green eyes were enhanced with a light shade of green eyeshadow and her lips shimmered bright red. Below the robe, I could see that she was wearing red stockings, and a pair of five-inch red stilettos.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," she said as she stepped toward me the opening of her white robe allowing even more of her sleek legs to show.

"This is worth the wait," I replied.

She stopped within arms-length of where I was standing, and as she reached out with both hands said, "Do you remember me telling you I wanted to pose for you?" Staci asked.

"Of course, I remember," I replied.

"And you have your cell phone?" Staci asked.

I pulled my cell from my pocket and held it up with a smile on my lips.

As Staci took two steps backward, she hooked one finger behind the belt of her robe and pulled it open to reveal a red satin baby-doll. It was short enough to show off the lacy tops of her thigh-high stockings but long enough to hide what covered her loins. The baby-doll featured a modest plunging neckline trimmed with eyelash lace and spaghetti thin shoulder straps.

"Oh my," I exclaimed as she slowly slipped her robe off and tossed it aside.

"I think I look sexy in red lingerie," she remarked.

"I love it," I answered.

She struck a classic lingerie model's pose, feet slightly parted, her hands on hips which she turned to one side.

I turned on my camera app and snapped the first of what I suspected would be a highly erotic photo session.

Staci smiled, and remarked, "I'd feel sexier if my cameraman was partly naked, why don't you lose your shirt, so I have something sexy to look at."

As I unbuttoned my shirt, Staci said, "I want you to pose me, from some sexy pin-up style pictures to lustful softcore, and finally as your porn star."

I thought for a moment about where to start. "Walk over to the sliding door to your balcony, and then reach up as high as you can and spread the curtains open."

Staci's sliders are covered with sheer curtains, and when she reached up to spread them open the hemline of her baby-doll rose to reveal the tiny triangle of red satin above her ass. Her sexy tramp stamp was partially hidden by the satin fabric. With her arms stretched up and the sheers flowing down at her sides I snapped a full-length photo from behind. "Very nice," I said, then suggested, "Now turn a little and look back over your shoulder with a sexy smile,"

Staci followed my instruction, and I captured that sexy view.

"Okay, Staci, I'd like you to turn around and draw the sheers in front of you, keep your arms stretched up," I suggested.

I snapped a photo of her behind the curtains. The contrast between her red lingerie and the white sheers looked amazing. While she was standing there, I moved closer and took a very sexy closeup of just her lovely face through the see-through fabric.

"Awesome," I commented as I pulled the curtains aside so she could step through.

For the next half hour or so I captured something like twenty pictures, having her pose standing, sitting, and bending at the waist.

"Would you like a break?" I asked.

"Okay, can you get me a bottle of water from the refrigerator?" she asked.

I opened the gallery on my phone, and handed it to her, "Scroll through the images"

When I got to the kitchen for her water, I noticed the armless wooden chairs, I grabbed a water and one chair, carrying both back to the living room handing the water bottle to her.

"I love them all," Staci said as she finished viewing the pin-up style photos.

I placed the chair in front of the curtains, as she handed the water bottle back to me.

"Let's turn it up a notch," I remarked.

Staci smiled knowing I wanted to start taking some softcore photos. She stood beside the chair waiting for my instructions.

"I'd like you to sit backward on the chair, with your feet flat against the floor," I suggested.

As she sat down, I said, "Place your forearms on the back and lean into the chair a little."

Her sexy red satin baby-doll covered nearly all her ass, and at a slight angle, I snapped a photo of her posing on the dark wooden chair.

"Very nice," I commented and then added, "Now place your hands on the back, and lean back as much as you comfortably can."

Her baby-doll dangled over the edge of the seat hiding her sexy ass. I snapped another picture.

"Okay, Staci, let's have a look at your creamy white ass. Keep your feet exactly where they are, but twist at the waist toward me." I suggested.

When she turned a little, Staci naturally looked over her right shoulder and gave me a sultry smile.

The camera captured that image and I quickly moved close to her to get a shot of her smile.

"Use your right hand to lift the hem of your baby-doll high enough so I can see the strap of your thong riding over your hip," I instructed.

She lifted the red satin fabric revealing her milky white ass cheek and the bright red strap of her thong.

"Wow, that's hot," I remarked.

Staci instinctively knew where I was headed and moved one hand to her shoulder then lifted the shoulder strap and let it dangle down her arm.

"Gorgeous," I commented as I captured the image.

The other thin strap followed, and then she lifted both hands to her hair and undid the bun. I captured one image of her shaking her hair out, the long, blonde locks flying haphazardly around her head, and another once they settled to hang straight down her back.

"Awesome, Staci," I remarked.

Having this incredible sexy vixen pose for me was having a noticeable effect, and I had to adjust my growing cock inside my pants.

"Okay, can I get you to stand, and turn the chair sideways?" I instructed.

Once she moved the chair I said, "Now put one foot on the seat and lifted your baby-doll again so I can see that sexy ass."

"Great, now turn the chair so the back is toward you," I said after capturing an image of her showing off her creamy white ass and one sexy red stockinged leg.