High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to face me with her ass resting against the wooden chair, glanced at my crotch, and said, "You're getting turned on taking these pictures."

I just smiled at her and again adjusted my swelling cock inside my pants.

"Turn around and take a step or two back, then place your hands on the back of the chair and bend over at the waist," I suggested.

She followed my instructions and when she bent over her baby-doll rode up exposing her ass and the thin strip of satin between her cheeks. I snapped a photo of that sexy image.

"That's fuckin' hot," I exclaimed.

She turned a little and smiled at me knowing just how hot her ass looked.

"Okay, hun, now I want to get a couple of images of you removing your thong," I remarked.

"Yes," she replied.

"I want you to slowly slip your thong off, but before that, I'd like you to spread your feet apart, I want to get a shot of that sexy red thong stretched between your knees," I said.

Staci understood exactly what I wanted and slowly slipped her thong off. I captured several images of it as she uncovered her ass and the blossom of her labia. Once it reached her knees the garment was drawn taut and I took a shot of her legs from the top of her seamed stockings down to her red stilettos, followed by a full-length shot with her in the same pose. Both were very sexy pictures.

"Incredible," I remarked.

"One last shot of you removing your thong, I'd like to get a shot of the thong dangling off one heel," I said.

Staci moved her feet closer together, the satin thong slipped down her legs and she stepped out of it with one foot, then bent her other leg and lifted the thong with it dangling on the five-inch heel of her stiletto.

"I'm getting turned on," Staci remarked.

"It's time to show off your lovely petite tits," I said.

She just smiled.

"Turn around and face me. I want you to slip your arms out of the shoulder straps, but hold the material over your breasts," I suggested.

Once she'd removed her arms and moved her hands to cover her tits I asked, "Spread your fingers wide apart and let me see those sexy red nails."

I snapped a full-length picture and then moved in close to capture just her hands.

"Okay, hun, can you lift your hands and let the baby-doll slip off, but keep your hands covering your tits?" I said.

I captured an image as the sexy red satin baby-doll fluttered down her sleek body.

She smiled at me, knowing the next photo would reveal her naked body in all its sensuous glory, and said, "My nipples are fully erect."

"So's my cock," I replied.

She didn't wait for me to ask her to uncover her tits. As she dropped her hands to rest on her waist, Staci said, "I can't wait for us to get to the hardcore part of this photoshoot."

I just smiled as I captured several photos of her incredible body, from her gray-green eyes highlighted with lite green eye shadow, and her sexy red lips, down to her perfect palm size tits and the erect tiny pink nipples at their center. My eyes moved down across her flat stomach and its shimmering belly button jewel, down to her cleanly shaved pubic mound, the sexy hood of flesh protecting her clit, the lips of her labia barely visible, and further down to her long sleek red stockinged legs. From head-to-toe, Staci was a vision of sensual loveliness, and like her, I couldn't wait for our photo session to move to the next and final phase.

"I have one more image in my mind, turn around and sit backward on the chair then lift just the heels of your shoes a little," I said.

She sat down and waited for me to speak.

"Now lift your hips enough so you can slide one finger between your thighs and lightly touch your velvety moist cunt," I said.

As her finger appeared, I shot an image from a distance showing only the red tip of her fingernail, then quickly squatted to capture a close-up of her finger sliding through the moist lips of her cunt.

"Perfect!" I exclaimed.

As I straightened up Staci looked over her shoulder and lifted her middle finger to her lips, licking the moisture from her red-tipped digit. I captured an image of her tasting herself.

For the first time since we started this incredible photoshoot, I touched her, ever so lightly on the shoulder. She trembled slightly at my touch.

"Time to introduce your co-star," I said indicating the hardcore segment was about to begin.

"Please get down on all fours," I instructed.

She slipped off the chair and knelt on the carpeted floor. I grabbed the chair and walked about ten feet from her, and then sat down on the chair.

"Crawl to me," I instructed.

In the next thirty seconds, I took several photos of her slow, sensual crawl toward me. Her face lifted and her lustful eyes spoke volumes about how much she wanted that journey to end.

As she rose to place her forearms on my thighs, I captured an image of her sensuous face, those intoxicating gray-green eyes, and succulent shimmering red lips. The image included the huge bulge in the front of my slacks.

"Touch it," I said.

Her delicate fingers moved to that bulge and slowly stroked it from the head to the base. I captured an image of her skillful fingers as they traveled the length of my rock-hard cock.

She smiled and said, "I want, no I need to see it in all its glory,"

I just shook my head yes.

Several images later my pants were open, my jockey shorts were pulled below my scrotum and my raging, rock-hard cock was resting in her soft hand.

"I want to taste it," she remarked.

I smiled at her and readied my camera.

She stroked my stiff shaft once from the base to the head and was rewarded with a dollop of pre-cum that oozed from my urethra. I snapped a photo of her collecting that prize with the tip of her tongue.

Having satisfied her lust to taste my cock, Staci took over and I captured image after image of her pleasuring my raging hard-on. Her tongue teased my glans and corona, her lips caressed the entire head and some of the rock-hard shaft. All while she kept perfect eye contact with the lens.

Our wanton lust for each other took control, and I abandoned all pretense of continuing our photoshoot. Like my camera had done earlier, capturing this incredibly beautiful woman in two dimensions, I now wanted her in three.

I abruptly stood before her, filled my fists with her long, blonde hair, and stabbed her mouth once with my rock-hard cock. It speared her throat sinking into the smooth, moist flesh, her shimmering red lips pressed against my pubic mound.

Her wide-eyed look seemed to be urging me on, but I wanted her body pressed against mine, I wanted to feel the wet flesh of her cunt surrounding my cock.

I pulled my cock from her throat, released her hair, and reached down to lift her. Our mouths met, lips crushed together, tongues probing each other, gasps of pleasure escaping our throats.

She felt so good pressed against me, my rock-hard raging cock captured between our bodies.

Staci broke our lustful kiss to plead, "Please fuck me."

I lifted her off the floor and she instantly wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her chin into my shoulder. She lifted her legs and circled my waist, hooking her heels behind my back. I could feel my cock touching her moist labia, and as I turned and stepped toward the sofa she said, "I want you deep inside me."

Once my legs touched the cushion I bent at the waist and deposited her on the sofa. Staci released her grip on my neck but kept her hands resting on my shoulders. Her mesmerizing gray-green eyes stared up at me almost begging for my cock. I leaned forward and place my hands on the back of the couch as Staci moved one hand to my rock-hard cock drawing it down, so the head was poised at the moist swollen flesh of her labia.

I moved my hips forward and spread her open with my cock head. The incredible warmth of her flesh tempted me to sink my cock deeper into her slippery wet cunt.

"Yes," she said as I began a slow sensual plunge to the core of her loins. Inch by inch my cock was surrounded by the heat and moisture of her flesh. Her eyes opened wide and as my cock reached the ultimate goal of her cervix, she formed an O with her lips and deeply moaned.

"Oh god, I've thought about having you buried inside me for so long," she said.

It's amazing how completely aroused we were. The effects of nearly ninety minutes of visual foreplay while I photographed her incredibly beautiful body.

"You're so fuckin' gorgeous," I said as I stared at her face.

I kept my cock embedded inside her, enjoying the sensation of having it surrounded by the hot, wet flesh of her cunt.

"Fuck me," she said wanting me to withdraw and plunge into her again.

I pulled back, my cock head slipping from her steamy loins, and then thrust into her again. She gasped as my corona teased her G-spot and the head pressed firmly against her cervix.

"I love how that feels," I remarked as I withdrew again.

Staci wanted more and used her heels to draw me inside.

"Gimmie that big, beautiful hard cock faster," she pleaded.

I moved both hands to her ass, lifted her hips a little so I could begin pounding her wet, swollen cunt harder, faster.

She smiled as I began rapidly thrusting into her. "That's it, pound my hot little cunt."

I fucked her hard and fast for several minutes, and her breathing began coming in short gasps, and her skin took on a shiny appearance as she started sweating.

"You're gonna make me cum!" Staci exclaimed.

I continued pounding her loins hard and fast wanting her to climax and bathe my cock in hot juices.

She reached for my shoulders and dug her nails into my skin as her legs dropped off my hips and spread wide open giving me access to fuck her hard through what I expected would be an inspired orgasm.

"YES, OH MY FUCKING GOD YES," Staci screamed as it began.

Her body convulsed and the flesh of her cunt seemed to grasp my cock tighter as I fucked her as fast and hard as I could.

With her eyes now closed and her lips tightly sealed, Staci began a series of orgasmic moans as she rode my cock to the mountain top of ecstasy. I repeatedly pounded her with my rock-hard raging cock transforming her into a quivering, sweat-coated, mass of climatic flesh.

As her orgasm began to subside, Staci opened her eyes and a broad smile came to her lips, "I needed that so much," she said.

I kept my cock buried deep inside, occasionally flexing my muscles causing my cock to lurch against her cervix giving her time to recover some.

"I wanna ride your big, hard cock," she finally said after we basked in the glow of an incredible sexual session for a few minutes.

I lifted my hips and my cock slipped from her, coated with her orgasmic juices.

"Lay on the floor," she said.

As I stood before her, I gazed down at her loins, the lips of her labia, moist and swollen lay open before me, and the slippery wet flesh beyond oozed her climatic juices.

Stepping away from her a couple of steps, I reclined on the thick carpet in the middle of her living room, my cock still rock-hard and pointing toward the ceiling.

She slipped off the sofa, and with her head tilted back so she would hold eye contact with me, slowly crawled toward my feet. She had a look of lust in her eyes. Finally reaching my feet she moved her hands to the outside of my legs and continued her sensual crawl until her face was above my raging hard-on.

My cock was still coated with her sex fluids, and she dipped her head and licked every inch of my scrotum, shaft, and cock head.

I expected her to continue forward until she could mount me, but instead Staci stood up, placing her sexy five-inch stilettos beside my hips.

She looked down and smiled at me, and I moved my hands to circle her ankles just above her sexy red shoes. Very slowly Staci bent her knees, dropping down toward my rock-hard cock. As she squatted above my loins she reached for my cock with one hand, directing the head toward her sopping wet cunt. I tightened my grip on her legs as my cock touched her and disappeared into the searing hot, wet flesh beyond her labia. She steadied herself with her hands resting on her thighs, and held me there for a few moments, allowing me to enjoy the image of my cock extending below her luscious cunt. I regretted not keeping my camera handy, because this was an image for the ages.

Staci looked down at me, and with an almost whimsical tone of voice said, "Do you want me to go deeper?"

I replied, "I want it as deep as possible,"

Very slowly Staci dropped her luscious, velvety cunt down, absorbing every rock-hard inch of my cock until her swollen, slippery lips pressed against my pubic mound.

"How's that?" she asked.

"Perfect," I answered.

I'm amazed by the strength of her leg muscles. She was able to lift her body exposing half my cock shaft and then slowly drop down to engulf me completely once again. "That's incredible," I remarked as she repeated the process several times.

"Your cock feels so fuckin' good when it's deep within me," she said.

I began lifting my hips to meet her sexual descents causing her to lose her balance and tip forward so her knees now rested on the soft carpet on either side of my body and caused me to release my grip on her ankles. I instantly moved my hands up to caress her petite tits paying close attention to her sensitive erect nipples.

She closed her eyes, moaned, and then said, "Yes, play with my tits."

Our lovemaking took on a more aggressive manner as she lifted and then plunged on my cock and I thrust up into her.

"It's so fuckin hot," I said feeling the searing, moist flesh of her cunt surrounding my rock-hard throbbing cock.

My hands continued on her tits, but now when I pinched her nipples, I used my fingers to twist the taut nubs.

Her hands were resting on my sweaty chest and she used her nails to tease my nipples and lightly scratch my slippery flesh.

"Keep fucking me like this, I want you to make me cum again," she pleaded.

I could tell she was close, her flesh grasping at my cock as it swelled tighter. I released her lovely little tits and moved my hands to her hips so that every time she plunged to meet my thrusts; I could press her firmly against my cock.

"Cum for me, I wanna feel your cunt flood with juice," I said urging her toward ecstasy.

Staci closed her eyes and threw her head back causing her long blonde locks to fly above her head and cascade down onto her sweaty back. "Oh god, oh god, oh my fucking god!" she exclaimed.

I felt her cunt clamp tightly on my raging hard-on, and she moved her head front as her body convulsed and the waves of pleasure washed over her. In an instant she flooded, bathing my cock in a passionate lake of orgasmic juices.

"YES, YES, YES!" she screamed while riding my surging cock to the zenith of sexual pleasure. Her breathing came in short gasps, and she moaned lustfully again and again as I continued thrusting up into her quivering, swollen cunt.

Staci collapsed onto me, pressing her moist flesh against my body, and tucking her chin against my shoulder. "Cum for me, I want you to fill my sopping wet cunt with your thick, creamy load. I want every fucking drop your balls can give me," she said.

I wrapped my arms around her to hold her firmly against my body as I again began thrusting up into her dripping swollen flesh. It took less than a minute for my loins to go numb and the incredible sensation of orgasm to overcome me.

"CUM INSIDE ME!" Staci screamed.

"YES!" I bellowed as my climax began. My balls pumped wad after wad of cum into her flooded cunt, filling her to the point that some squeezed out around my pulsing cock shaft.

She moaned repeatedly feeling the heat of my juice mixing with her sexual fluids.

Almost as quickly as it had hit me, my orgasm began to subside and as I slowed my thrusts into her, I continued holding her sweaty body against mine, our bodily fluids mixing in every way possible.

Making love with her is truly amazing, and as we held each other basking in the afterglow of another incredible session, our lips touched, tender loving kisses our tongues lightly probing each other's mouths.

"You ignite things inside me that no other man ever has," she whispered between kisses.

I didn't respond verbally, instead, I gave her a single thrust with my shrinking cock.

After what seemed like an eternity of cuddling together Staci whispered, "Shower with me."

I released my grip on her body, and Staci slid off. My cock slipped from her flooded loins and as she moved beside me a string of our mixed juices stretched across my thigh. I sat up and looked at her, those sexy red stockings were ruined, both had runs down the front, her lovely blonde locks were moist with sweat and her body shimmered from the moisture of our lovemaking.

As she kicked off her stilettos Staci remarked, "I must look a mess,"

"You've never looked sexier," I answered.

We made our way to her bathroom, and I leaned against the door jamb watching her remove her tattered stockings, which she tossed into the wastebasket. She stood up and glanced at her reflection in the vanity mirror, "Oh god, it's worse than I thought," Her lipstick was smudged and her eye make-up smeared around her eyes.

"I think you look like a woman who just enjoyed some steamy sex," I remarked.

She just smiled at me.

I moved past her and turned on the shower, adjusting the hot and cold faucets, and then stepped into the shower. Staci followed me and pulled the curtain closed. I gathered her in my arms, and under a steady stream of warm water kissed her passionately. She melted against me, and we remained in each other's arms during a long sexy French kiss. Her arms curled up my back and hooked onto my shoulders from behind.

Breaking our kiss, Staci said, "Let me lather you up."

Her delicate hands began with my chest, slowly working down across my belly and onto my pubic mound. The strawberry scented body wash felt wonderful and when Staci moved down, she lathered my limp cock and dangling balls. Her hands slipped along my cock shaft several times causing me to moan softly. Feeling no reaction from my spent cock, she crouched before me and quickly washed my legs.

"Okay, turn around so I can wash your back," she suggested.

I turned and Staci instantly gasped, "My goodness, how did you get these wounds?" She had noticed the scratches Ginger had left on my back Tuesday night.

"Battle scars," I answered.

She giggled and answered, "So you're fucking a cat woman?"

I laughed and said, "She had nails like a cat."

Staci gently washed my back and butt, and after I rinsed off, I started cleansing her firm body. My hands lathered her tiny palm-size tits, and as before her nipples got hard. Her sleek smooth belly followed before I moved down to thoroughly wash her loins spending time to finger her lightly and causing her to lean against my hand. I washed her long sleek legs before turning her around and washing her back, and cute little bum. "Let me do your hair," I suggested.

"I love having my hair shampooed," she replied.

In no time I had her hair bubbling with shampoo making sure not to get any in her eyes. As I rinsed her hair Staci washed her face removing the remnants of make-up from her face.

She turned the shower off, reached outside, and grabbed three towels. We patted each other dry and then stepped out of the shower. Staci wrapped one towel around her body just below her armpits and then collected her long wet hair with the other, I tucked my towel in around my waist.

"Time for bed," she said confirming she want to sleep with me tonight.

I followed her to the bedroom, a room I wasn't sure she'd ever allow me to enter again, turned down the fluffy comforter, and pulled the top sheet down. Standing across the bed from me Staci loosened her towels and dropped them to the floor. As she crawled into bed, I removed my towel and slipped in beside her.