High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you feeling?" I asked as we waited for the elevator.

She half-smiled before replying, "Better."

We stepped to the back of the elevator, turned to face the doors, and I released Fran's hand, but I slid mine across the small of her back to lightly grasp her hip. She turned a quarter turn, causing my hand to slide to the small of her back.

With a somewhat wider smile on her lips, she said, "This is the second time that you've rescued me in the past few weeks. You are truly my knight in shining armor."

I just grinned at her but let my hand slip down to give her butt a gentle squeeze.

Surprisingly, Fran was able to walk the short distance to my apartment without any assistance. I opened the door and waved my hand, inviting her to enter first.

"Let's get you comfortable," I said as I helped her take off her suit coat

"I'm fine," she replied.

"We've got lots of time," I answered as I walked to the sofa.

I stacked a couple of throw pillows against the armrest and then suggested, "Why don't you lay down here?"

She rounded the sofa and, as she sat down, said, "Can you light the fireplace?"

"Of course," I answered as I stepped across the living room and grabbed the remote from the mantle above the firebox. Instantly, flames began flickering up around the fake ceramic logs, and I returned the remote to the shelf.

"Fireplaces are so romantic," Fran remarked as I approached her.

I stopped short of her, removed my suit jacket and necktie, and said, "Lie down and put your feet up, hun."

She reclined, placing her head on the stacked pillows, and then very lady-like, hooked her heels between the center and end cushion. I sat down and lifted her feet, placing them in my lap. One hand slid up her nylon-covered leg to her knee and then down the other until I could slip her sexy stiletto off her foot. I removed her other shoe and dropped both to the floor in front of the sofa.

I lifted the foot closest to me and began a light, gentle massage, running my fingers over the top and each toe individually.

She smiled at me and said, "I love wearing heels, but my feet ache by the end of the day."

I gave the bottom of her foot a deeper massage, pressing firmly against her heel, and then the arch finishing again with her sexy toes. I repeated the entire process a couple of times and then moved to the other foot giving it the same sensual treatment.

Fran's eyes were closed, and she seemed to be breathing shallowly. I thought for a moment she'd fallen asleep. I moved back to the first foot and lifted it, but this time I ran my hand up the back of her shapely calf.

She opened her eyes and said, "I was hoping you'd go there."

My hand slid up behind her knee and then as high as possible on her silky thigh. She cooed softly as my hand slipped down and moved to the other.

"That feels wonderful," she remarked as my digits explored her legs.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked.

"I am, but now my head is spinning in anticipation of you making love with me," Fran replied.

I again slid one hand along her leg, this time along her shin and then over her knee. I leaned to my right as she spread her legs a little allowing my fingers to reach the elastic top hem of her thigh-high stocking. Ever so slowly, I pulled her hose down, exposing her naked leg and turning the silky garment inside out as I removed it from her toes.

"Your touch is so gentle," Fran remarked as my hand slid up her naked leg once again. I could feel the fabric of her other stocking with the back of my hand, and when I felt the smooth flesh of her thigh above the nylon, I turned my hand and slipped a couple of fingers under the elastic top hem. As I removed her stocking, she grinned and said, "That feels wonderful."

I continued softly caressing her legs until she bent her knees, drawing her legs up and spreading them a little so I could see the damp triangle of white satin that covered her loins.

"I'd like another dance," Fran said as she slipped off the sofa.

Dancing was fine at the Tiki, but at this point, I was more interested in advancing our foreplay. As I started to slide forward, she held her hand up and said, "Stay put and watch me." She moved between my legs and began gyrating her hips from side to side, much like she'd done earlier. I reached out and placed my hands on her ass so that as she moved, my hands slid over her sexy butt.

I wanted to lower her zipper and peel that sexy gray pinstriped pencil skirt off her body, but before I could, Fran bent at the waist and lowered herself into my lap.

"Oh yeah, I love a sexy lap dance," I remarked as she began grinding her ass against my loins.

My cock reacted to her sensual movements and began to stiffen inside my pants.

"I like what I'm feeling," she said as my cock quickly grew erect.

Her hands had been resting on my knees, but she moved her hands behind, touching my abdomen so she could apply more pressure with her ass. I grabbed one stocking and laced it around and through her arms, pulled both ends, and drew her wrists tightly together behind her back.

"Oh yes, I love being bound," she remarked but kept her hips in constant motion.

I grabbed the other stocking, lifted it to her eyes, wrapped the fabric a couple of times around her head, and tied it securely, giving her a somewhat diaphanous blindfold.

Fran continued her sensuous lap dance as I reached around her body and unbuttoned her blouse. One by one, the remaining buttons opened, exposing more and more of her silky-smooth skin. With her blouse open to the waistband of her skirt, I slowly ran my hands up and lifted the silk blouse off her shoulders and drew it down, so it surrounded her waist. She cooed softly as my digits teased the flesh on her back.

Fran's hips moved with more precision, making sure her ass ground against my rock-hard cock. I moved my fingers to the shoulder straps of her bra, and in unison, I lifted them and let the satin straps dangle along her arms.

"You're so fuckin' sexy," I remarked as I reached around and caressed her beautiful tits through the cups, her erect nipples straining to be released from the satin confines of her bra.

I squeezed her tits repeatedly, occasionally letting my fingers slide above the satin cups to tease the smooth, soft flesh above her bra. "Please, I want your hands on my naked tits," She pleaded.

My hands slipped around her body, following the satiny material of her bra until I reached the twin clasps in the middle of her back. I released one and then the other, freeing her perfect breasts from the restraint. My fingers moved around her body beneath the satin material and slid up to fully grasp her incredible soft tits. The bra fell away but remained around her body since the shoulder straps were wrapped around her bound arms.

Fran leaned back against me as I slowly explored her tits. She softly moaned and then said, "Yes."

She continued grinding her ass on my rock-hard cock, while I gently kissed her neck and shoulder.

"I need your big, hard cock," she quietly said as I nibbled on her naked flesh.

I released her tits, moved my hands to the middle of her back, and pressed her forward until she sat straight on my lap again. Then, with a little more pressure, she slipped off my lap and stood up before me.

I reached out and pulled the tiny tab of her skirt's zipper down and then moved my hands to her waist, peeling the garment off her hips. It slid down around her feet, and she used one foot to kick it aside.

Her ass looked incredible, the thin white satin strap of her thong drawn tightly between her soft ass cheeks. I used both hands to squeeze their fullness.

"Turn around and kneel," I said.

Fran dropped to her knees and then sat back on her haunches. She looked so sexy, her nylon blindfold obscuring those incredible blue eyes, but her shimmering lips enticing my touch.

I slid a little forward and lifted one hand to her chin, tilting her head back some, and then ran my thumb around her lips once or twice before slipping it between and onto her moist tongue.

She moaned and began sucking my digit. With my free hand, I was able to open my slacks and pull the zipper down. As she sucked my thumb, I somehow pulled my jockeys down, exposing my rock-hard cock. The elastic waistband stretched below my scrotum, drawing my balls tight against the base of my cock shaft.

I wanted her mouth around my cock head; I pressed it down and touched the tip against her lips. As I pulled my thumb back, she opened her mouth and said, "Feed me."

My cock head slipped between her silky-smooth lips when I placed a free hand on her skull and drew her mouth toward me until my corona slipped inside.

Fran sensually moaned as she closed her lips around my shaft, gently sucking and teasing my frenulum and corona with her tongue and lips.

With both hands now free, I grasped her head, and as I applied gentle pressure, I said, "Deeper."

"Uh-huh," she was able to mumble, acknowledging that she also wanted my cock deeper in her mouth.

I slowly drew her head forward, my pulsing cock head sliding along her tongue and finally wedging into the tight ring of flesh at the entrance of her throat. She looked incredible, her shimmering lips marking my cock shaft with gloss three inches above my pubic mound. If her eyes weren't covered, I knew they would be wide open in anticipation of me slipping into her throat's satiny smooth, moist flesh.

"Swallow it," I said as my hands gripped her skull tightly.

Fran moved her head up and down a couple of times, confirming she wanted my cock head buried in her throat.

I pulled her head forward, and her throat surrendered to my cock head and wide flaring corona. Her throat felt like velvet, only moist and warm, and I continued feeding her more until her lips touched my pubic mound.

There was no need for me to maintain my hands on her head; all ten inches of my rock-hard cock were fully embedded in her throat. Releasing my grip, she began to bob up and down on my throbbing shaft.

One thing I love most about her sucking my cock is the expression in her crystal blue eyes. They sparkle with excitement, and when she throats me, her eyes pool with tears. It was a vision I wanted most at that very moment. I reached behind her head and pulled the tag end of her diaphanous blindfold releasing the nylon material so that I could twist it from her head.

As I tossed the stocking aside, Fran opened her eyes, twin pools of crystal blue passion staring at me, seducing me with their loveliness. She lifted her head, my cock slipped from her throat, and then her silky-smooth lips. The shaft had a heavy coating of salvia, and a strand stretched from the head to her lips.

"I love deep throating your cock," she said as she tilted her head to one side and dropped her mouth to my scrotum. Her tongue slithered along my urethra and then circled my flaring corona before she said, "I want to feel it throbbing in my hands."

I smiled as I leaned forward and untied her wrists, freeing her hands to touch my rock-hard cock.

Her bra, which had been trapped across her belly, was tossed aside as she brought her hands forward and circled my throbbing cock with all ten delicate digits. Fran stroked my rock-hard cock several times while again lowering her mouth to my ball sack and gently sucking each one between her slippery lips.

"Stand up," she requested.

She yanked my slacks and jockey shorts down around my ankles as I stood before her. My cock stretched proudly from my loins, glistening with the moisture of her saliva. Fran used her sexy fingernails to tease the naked flesh along the back of my legs as I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and dropped it behind me.

I stared down at her, those sparkling crystal blue eyes, shimmering smooth lips, and firm tits below speaking volumes about her passion.

As her nails crept onto my butt, she raised from her haunches to kneel before me again, my cock now perfectly positioned to enter her sexy mouth. I felt her nails dig into my cheeks as she slowly drew my hips forward.

"Oh yeah," I said as my cock head slipped between her lips. I wanted to thrust forward but knew that she was in control. My cock slid across her tongue and pressed into the opening of her throat. She paused for a moment caressing the opening with the tip of my cock, then pulled me forward, embedding my rock-hard throbbing cock deep in her throat.

Her eyes widened, and she opened her mouth wider, pressing her lips against my pubic mound. Her talent for throating a man's cock is amazing, and she repeated the entire process repeatedly. Cock sucking tears spilled from her eyes, and each time she withdrew, long strands of saliva stretched from her lips and tongue back to my cock head.

"I love sucking your cock," Fran said as she moved back a little.

I just smiled my approval of her technique.

She moved slowly backward until she was several feet from where I stood. She again dropped to her haunches and then reclined on the carpet before me. Then, with a lustful look on her face, she said, "Come here and fuck my tight MILF cunt."

I dropped to my knees, and as I crawled toward her, she spread her legs showing off the sexy triangle of soaking wet white satin covering her labia. Once close enough, I reached out, curled my middle finger under the thong, and quickly slipped it into her highly aroused flesh.

"Don't toy with me; I want that big, hard cock NOW," she demanded.

I reached out and hooked my fingers under the strips of fabric riding over her hips and yanked her sexy thong from her body.

Fucking her missionary is one of my favorite positions. Not only am I able to press my chest against her firm tits, but I can also stare into those mesmerizing crystal-clear blue eyes and kiss her passionately. I mounted her quickly, placing my forearms outside her body. She reached for my solid shaft and positioned it to enter her. Once I felt the warmth of her labia, I thrust into her, sinking my cock to her sexual core.

Her eyes widened, and she gasped, "OH," but my mouth covered hers before she could speak another word. I probed her with my tongue as deep as my cock probed her cunt.

I felt her heels dig into the back of my thighs, and together we began a rhythmic pace of fucking. Her lush, soft body cradled me, our mouths enticed one another, and her glorious tight cunt grasped at my cock every time I thrust into her. We remained coupled together, passionately fucking and kissing for a long time; the moisture of our lovemaking oozed from every pore.

She broke our sensual kiss, and as I lifted my mouth from hers' she said, "You're gonna make me cum."

I wanted her to cum, to experience a mind-blowing orgasm that would set the bar for every climax she'd experience tonight. I lifted off her, stretched my arms down on either side of her shoulders, and withdrew my cock, so only the head remained inside. I poked at her cunt, giving her three inches or so of rock-hard cock, hoping that my corona was sliding over her G-spot. Those hopes were confirmed when Fran nearly screamed, "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, signaling her climax was building.

I continued poking at her G-spot, her hips began to quiver, and her eyes closed as she screamed, "CUMMMMINGGGG."

In an instant, her body released a torrid of orgasmic juices flooding her cunt and turning it into a sopping wet cock bath. I dove in cock head first, diving to the deepest part of her sexual pool.

Fran reached up, circled my neck, and pulled my mouth to hers. Her tongue flashed between my lips, and I sucked hard on it.

Her breathing was labored, coming in short lustful gasps as her climax mercifully began to subside. I remained deep inside her, letting my rock-hard cock soak in her very wet cunt.

Fran was first to break our passionate kiss, moving her lips to one side and softly saying in my ear, "Incredible."

I replied instantly, "Yes, you are."

She could feel my throbbing cock embedded inside her and asked, "Fuck me from behind."

As I slid down her soft body, my cock slipped from her fiery depths. I paused to kiss and suck her lovely big tits and taut nipples, then down over her stomach, dipping the tip of my tongue into her belly button, causing her to giggle.

"I love your scent," I said as the aroma of her sopping wet cunt wafted into my nostrils, and I straightened up between her shapely legs.

"I want it hard and fast," Fran said as she turned over and got up on all fours. She wiggled her sexy ass at me before I reached out with both hands to grab her butt cheeks firmly. I pressed my hands forward, causing her hips to rock up. She lowered her shoulders to rest on the carpet and then arched her back, tilting that luscious cunt toward my raging cock.

"FUCK ME!" she demanded.

I inched forward until my cock head was poised to impale her slippery wet cunt. My grip on her ass cheeks tightened, and I slammed my cock into her.

"YES!" She screamed as I hit her cervix.

She wanted it hard and fast, and that's exactly how I gave it to her. I withdrew enough, so my cock head remained inside, and then pounded my rock-hard cock home again. Over and over again, I thrust deep, then withdrew, not pausing in the rapid pace I fucked her from behind.

"Is that what you wanted?" I asked.

"Oh god, yes, I love how your cock fills me, how it stretches me, and how you slam it inside my hot cunt," Fran said.

I fucked her that way for the longest time but slowed my pace not because she wanted me to, but because I love the sensation of having her flesh mold to the shape of my cock.

"That's so nice," Fran admitted as I slowed down some.

She lifted her shoulders from the floor, rising on all fours, and began pressing her ass back to meet my slow, deep thrusts into her. "Make me cum again," she pleaded.

I moved one hand between her ass cheeks and pressed down on my cock shaft so that as I drove my cock into her, the head would caress her G-spot. I knew that she would climax again by applying pressure on that most sensitive spot.

"Yes..., yes... that's it, that's it, you're hitting the spot," she said.

"Cum for me; I wanna feel you flood again with orgasmic juices," I replied.

Her body slowly began to react, the walls of her cunt tightened around my cock, and her hips moved faster. I moved my hands back to grasp her wide hips firmly and picked up the pace of my thrusts into her.

Her breathing quickened, and instead of inhaling, she gasped to fill her lungs. "Yes, you're gonna make me cum," she said.

I knew she was beginning her climb to the summit of ecstasy, and I started fucking her faster. The sound of my balls slapping against her reverberated through the room

"OH GOD, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME," she screamed as her orgasm began.

I felt the release of climatic juices inside her sopping wet cunt, bathing my rock-hard throbbing cock with searing hot moisture. Her hips convulsed, and she began to twitch as my rock-hard cock drove her along the plateau of sexual pleasure.

She couldn't speak, but the frenzied gasps coming from her throat confirmed that she was enjoying an inspiring orgasm.

Fucking her sloppy tight cunt was all it took for me to make a mad dash toward climax, "I'm gonna cum with you," I said.

"Yes, cum in me," she replied.

My loins went numb, and I thrust deep inside her soaking wet cunt holding her hips tight in my grip. My balls pumped a massive load of creamy cum against her cervix, filling her with my essence.

"FUCKIN' A!" I exclaimed as my climax began to wane.

"I love how it feels being flooded with your hot, thick cream," Fran said.

As I began to withdraw, she reached between her legs with one hand. My cock slipped from her soaking wet cunt, and our combined juices began to ooze from her slit. She captured a palm-full, then turned and sat before me with her legs crossed.