High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted her hand to her lips and slurped the thick, sticky pool from her palm. "Hmm... it tastes so good," Fran remarked.

She placed her fingers below her cunt, and squeezed her internal muscles, causing a second helping of creamy goo to spill from her cunt. After sucking her fingers clean, she leaned forward and took my softening cock in her mouth, licking and sucking what was clinging to my cock.

"It's so fucking sweet," she remarked after savoring the last of my load.

"That was fucking incredible," I said as she straightened before me.

"I need to use your bathroom," she said.

I watched as she got up, and even in her bare feet, her sleek legs looked magnificent. Then, as she slowly walked toward the bathroom, another wad of thick cum oozed from her cunt and ran down the inside of one sexy thigh.

I gave her a minute or two alone and then walked to the bathroom, leaning against the door jamb. She was seated on the toilet, a warm, moist washcloth in one hand, and the fingers of her other were coated with juice.

"I got another helping of your cum load," she remarked before lifting her hand to her mouth and licking my juice from her fingers.

As she wiped her loins with the washcloth, she said, "You certainly produce a huge amount of cum."

I just smiled at her.

Once she finished, she stood, rinsed the washcloth out, and stepped toward me, using the warm moist cloth to clean my cock and balls. "There ya go, all ready for bed," she remarked.

She tossed the cloth into the sink as I took her hand and led her to my bedroom. Once inside, I turned down the covers and invited her to lie down. I followed her and then snuggled next to her soft, silky body.

She draped one arm over my chest and one leg over my legs, joining us together for a restful night of sleep.

She looked into my face and said, "Are you gonna fuck me in the morning?"

I smiled and replied, "I did promise a happy ending to our happy hour date.

It took no time for her to fall soundly asleep, her breathing shallow and a sexy smile on her lips.

Before I fell asleep, I decided the best way to give her a happy ending would be to make her breakfast and pound her sexy tight ass.

********

Fran was still sleeping when I woke and slipped out of bed. I pulled on a pair of sweats and headed for the kitchen. I started a pot of coffee and then checked the refrigerator. Shit, I'm out of eggs, I thought as I scanned the frig for breakfast items. I found a half box of pancake mix in my pantry, so I decided to go that route. I did have a full bottle of orange juice, so I poured two glasses and started cooking. Once the pancakes were golden brown, I placed them on a plate, added butter to the top, and put the maple syrup and everything else on a tray.

Fran was curled up under the covers when I entered the bedroom. I set the tray down and grabbed a tube of anal lube from my nightstand, placing it next to the syrup. As I sat down on the edge of the bed, she stirred and partially opened her eyes. "How ya feeling this morning?" I asked.

"I think I've got a hangover," she softly replied as she sat up in bed.

"I made you breakfast," I said while placing the try on her legs.

"That's so thoughtful," she replied.

"Here, drink some OJ," I suggested.

She took a healthy gulp of OJ and then set the glass on the tray.

"I love pancakes with syrup," She remarked.

As she squirted some maple syrup on the pancakes, she noticed the tube of lube. "Can I assume this isn't for the pancakes," she said with a smile on her lips.

I grinned at her and replied, "Nope, that's for our after-breakfast playtime."

Fran laughed and said, "Breakfast in bed and then some hot ass fucking. You sure know how to make a girl feel appreciated."

I sipped my coffee and drank the glass of juice while she gobbled her pancakes. She let the sheet fall away from her chest, exposing her lovely firm tits, the perfect pink areolas, and nipples that were not yet erect.

I slid toward the headboard and placed my hand on the bottom of the tit closest to me. Circling her tit with my hand, I caressed its fullness, letting my fingers and palm slide slowly between her tits and over the top. She softly moaned as I explored both tits. With my hand gently fondling the other tit, I leaned down and placed my lips on the areola of the first, gently suckling its tender pink flesh. I felt her nipple react and begin to harden between my lips.

"That feels so good," she remarked as I started sucking her nipple.

She twisted her waist toward me, providing access to the other nipple, which I quickly transformed into an erect nub of pleasure.

Since I'd been thinking about fucking her ass from the moment I woke up, my cock began to harden. Fran noticed my growing erection, reached for the tube of lube, and after snapping the cap open, she squirted a small amount on my cock head. Her soft hand smeared the thick liquid evenly over the crown of my erection.

"Let me remove your breakfast tray," I said as I lifted it from her lap. In the time it took me to walk across the room and place the tray on my dresser, Fran turned over and got up on all fours. One hand gripped the headboard, and with the tube of anal lube in the other, she squirted a healthy amount between her ass cheeks.

"I want my ass to be nice and slippery for you," she said as her fingers smeared the lube around her tight sphincter.

I climbed onto the bed just as Fran slipped one lube-coated finger inside her asshole. I moved behind her and placed my rock-hard cock in the soft flesh between her cheeks, and began slowly humping her butt to coat my cock with lube.

"Let me help," Fran said as she removed her finger and wrapped all five around my throbbing cock. In a moment, my cock glistened with anal lube.

Her ass is so sexy, and seeing it prepared to be assaulted turned me on big time.

"Fuck my tight MILF ass," she said as her hand moved to join the other gripping the headboard. '

I pulled back enough, so my cock slipped from between her cheeks and then lunged forward, piercing her sphincter and driving my cock head inside.

She gasped loudly as my flaring corona spread her open and again when she felt my cock penetrate her rectum. I gripped her ass cheeks with both hands and continued sinking my throbbing cock to the core of her anal canal.

"Yes, pound my tight ass," Fran exclaimed.

"I love fucking your ass," I said as I began a slow, steady pace of fucking her slippery anus. Watching her flesh fold in as my ten-inches disappears, then stretch out, clinging to my cock shaft as I withdraw, is a visual treat.

Fran began thrusting back at me each time I drove my cock into her. "I love the feeling of having your big, thick cock buried deep in my ass," she said.

I reached for her head and filled one fist with hair, and started pulling her forcefully back as I pounded my rock-hard cock into her.

"YES, USE ME!" she exclaimed.

She released one hand from the headboard and dropped it, reaching between her legs to finger her sensitive clit, and dip it inside to rub her G-spot. "Play with my tits," she pleaded.

I released her hair, moved both hands up her back, and then circled to capture both big soft tits with my hands. I lifted her higher off the bed, and Fran arched her back, providing me total access to her chest.

"Oh god, that feels so good," she remarked as my hands groped her chest and tweaked her erect nipples.

"I'm gonna cum," Fran squealed as her nibble finger carried her to the edge of orgasm.

She pressed her ass against me, and I drove my cock deep, then stopped while she rode the waves of climatic pleasure that washed over her.

"FUCK, THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" she screamed as her orgasm peaked.

I squeezed her tits hard and then released them as she slid down from the pinnacle of pleasure. She collapsed forward, resting her forearms on the pillows and her shoulders on top of her arms.

I began pounding into her fast and hard and started feeling the tingling in my loins as my climax approached.

"I want you to cum on my tits," she begged.

I pulled out and moved back enough to let her turn over; her hands cupped both soft mounds of pleasure, and she again said, "Cum all over my tits."

She pressed her tits together and tweaked the erect nipples with her thumbs and index fingers as I moved over her body, kneeling above her abdomen.

"Perfect, now splash me with your hot, thick cum," she nearly demanded.

I jerked my cock feverishly until I felt cum boiling along my urethra and then slowed to aim my cock head at her juicy tits.

The first wad burst from me with enough force that it sailed above her tits and splattered into the small of her neck, a thick creamy puddle of lava hot sperm. My second shot hit its target, coating one nipple with hot cum. Again and again, my cock spewed forth, coating every part of her big, sexy soft tits.

"I love that feeling," she said as my cock oozed the last few drops on her stomach.

I knelt above her, slowly stroking my cock and watching this sexy minx begin the arduous task of collecting her morning cocktail from her chest. She used her fingers to gather the puddle from her neck and then lifted her big tits to slurp the wads she could reach.

Fran smiled and said, "I just love that taste."

I inched forward and offered her my cock head, which she took between her soft lips and sucked what cum still clung to my softening erection.

Once I was sure she'd gotten it all, I rolled off her and reclined next to her. Fran rolled onto her side, and after slurping one final dollop, she found clinging to her tit said, "Now that's what I call a happy ending."

We cuddled for a while, engaging in playful pillow talk, but eventually, our conversation led to a discussion of future ideas to spice up our sex life together. "What would you say if I suggested that I'd like to fuck you and Kevin at the same time?" she asked.

"He did mention something like that when we had our little talk about being discrete in the office," I replied.

She smiled at me and then said, "His cock isn't as long as yours, I'd say it's about seven inches, but when he's aroused, it gets incredibly hard. I can easily throat all of it, and when he climaxes, his load is huge."

I giggled before saying, "So I've got three inches on him; that means a lot when it's stuffed in your throat. Even if his balls produce buckets of cum, I'll bet you prefer the taste of mine."

"Oh yes, his cum tastes rather salty and isn't nearly as thick as yours. I love how creamy and sweet tasting your cum is," Fran admitted.

I moved one hand to her stomach as I said, "I'm guessing you'd love having both of us inside you simultaneously?"

I slid my hand down to her loins as she replied, "The idea of having his rock-hard cock embedded in my ass while your big cock slams my cunt makes me very wet."

I slipped one finger inside and discovered just how wet she had become. She smiled at me and said, "See what I mean."

"I do," I replied as I slid down and began lavishing her sexy soft tits with my lips and tongue.

She softly moaned as I kissed the silky, smooth flesh of her tits and lightly sucked her taut nipples.

"God, that feels so wonderful," she remarked as I moved from one tit to another.

I continued my downward slide across her flat stomach, pausing to lick her cute little belly button.

"Are you going to," Fran began to say, but I lifted my face from her body, nodded my head up and down, and then finished her sentence, "suck your clit and tongue fuck this hot, wet cunt."

I know how much she enjoys receiving oral stimulation, which she confirmed when she reclined fully and drew her feet up, so her legs were bent at the knee.

"Go for it," she said as her hands moved to cup both lovely tits and her knees spread wider.

I moved between those sleek, sexy legs and studied her loins. The labia was in full bloom, looking like a day-old rosebud, and beyond, the lips of her cunt were swollen and glistened in anticipation of the pleasures she expected.

I pursed my lips and blew hot air across her loins, causing Fran to moan again softly. Before diving in, I glanced up over her body; her hands were in constant motion, squeezing her soft, fleshy tits and tweaking the erect nipples at the core of her chest.

I started low, licking the smooth flesh of her taint, then up between the moist lips of her cunt and finally across the erect nub of her clit.

"Oh yes, suck it," she pleaded.

I captured her pulsing clit with my lips and sucked hard, making sure it was completely uncovered from the hood of flesh surrounding it.

Fran moaned again, this time a throatier sound.

I slid my hands along her creamy thighs and pressed them further apart when I reached her knees. Her lips spread open, exposing the sopping wet flesh deeper inside her cunt.

"OH FUCK!" she exclaimed.

I returned my hands to her loins, using a couple of fingers on one to keep her lips spread while the other dropped to her asshole. She was still coated with anal lube there, and when I penetrated her sphincter with my middle finger, she gasped.

I lowered my mouth again, this time to the pink flesh of her cunt.

"Tongue fuck me," she pleaded.

My tongue slipped into the wet flesh, and I felt her muscles tighten around it as I began tongue fucking her. Fran moved one hand from her chest and started fingering her throbbing clit feverishly.

With one finger embedded in her ass, my tongue caressing every part of her hot wet cunt I could reach, and her own finger rubbing her sensitive clit, she began climbing the sexual ladder of orgasm.

"OH GOD, YES!" she screamed as her climax approached.

Her hips convulsed, and her entire body quivered as she came, moaning repeatedly. "Oh god, oh god, I'm gonna...." she said, but before she could finish, her cunt squirted. An incredible volume of juices shot from her, filling my mouth and coating my lips and chin with her flow. I drank every drop I could, savoring the sweet taste of her sex. As her orgasm began to wane, she returned her hand to the soft flesh of her chest. I withdrew my finger from her ass, lifted my head, and looked up at her.

"That doesn't happen often," she remarked.

"I'm glad it did; I love the taste of your juice," I replied.

Fran laughed and said, "I guess I gave you a juicy facial."

"I'm lovin' it," I replied, quoting the burger joint commercials.

Fran stretched her legs down as I crawled up over her soft, sexy body. I kissed her softly, and she licked at my lips and chin to sample the residual taste of her orgasmic flow.

I moved a little to her side and propped my head up, on one hand, staring at her incredibly blue eyes.

"You give the best head," she remarked.

"I did promise you a special happy ending," I replied.

Fran smiled and said, "I'll be wearing this satisfied smile all day."

"That makes me happy," I answered.

She slipped out of bed and asked, "Can I shower before you take me for my car?"

"Of course, would you like company?" I answered.

"I'm not sure my cheeks can handle a bigger smile," she said as she turned and walked toward the door.

I watched her walk; even stark naked, Fran's body is a sight to behold.

I glanced at my alarm clock; it was ten-thirty. We'd made love for hours last night and again for a couple of hours this morning. But, to be honest, I would have been happy to lounge around for a while and give her another dose of my hard cock later.

I waited until I heard the shower turn off and then scooted off the bed and walked to the bathroom. Fran was patting herself dry as I entered. Her body looked refreshed and had a pink hue all over.

"Damn, you look so hot," I said.

She turned and, after giggling, said, "Down, boy."

We switched places, and as I stepped into the shower, Fran said, "I'll be dressed by the time you finish."

As I stepped from the tub, Fran was leaning against the door jamb; she'd gotten dressed. At least partially, she didn't bother with her stockings and wore only her gray pinstriped skirt and the suit jacket, which she'd buttoned completely, leaving only a vee that exposed most of her creamy soft cleavage.

I stepped close to her, ran a finger along her jacket's lapel, pulled it out to reveal she was nude underneath, then asked, "What's this?"

She smiled and then said, "It's an enticement."

"Like I need to be enticed?" I replied.

Fran just smiled and then turned and walked toward the living room.

I dressed as quickly as I could, wearing jeans and a pullover sports shirt.

"You ready?" I asked as I entered the living room.

"I'm always ready," she replied.

I held her hand as we walked to the elevator. The doors glided open, and to my surprise, Frank Fitzsimmons, my older neighbor from the fourteenth floor, was standing at the back of the car.

As we entered, Frank smiled and remarked, "Good morning; looks like somebody had a good time last night."

"Yes, I did," Fran instantly replied.

As we rode down to the lobby, I was confident Frank was enjoying the view of Fran's ass and those sexy stilettos at the bottom of her sleek, shapely legs.

Frank said, "Have a good day, " As we exited the elevator."

Again, Fran instantly replied, "I already have."

"You're such a tease," I remarked once we were no longer within earshot of my elderly neighbor.

She smiled, then answered, "Just giving the old guy something to fantasize about."

As we drove toward the Crown Plaza, I brought up the topic of a three-way with Kevin. "Do you want me to approach Kevin with the idea of a threesome?" I asked.

"I'll handle him," she answered, knowing that if she suggested us giving her a hot double penetration fuck, he'd be more than happy to join in.

"Okay, I'll let it up to you, hun," I answered.

She giggled and suggested, "Maybe I could do you both this Friday after lunch."

"You can't possibly mean in the office. Are you trying to get us all fired? Think of the smell of sex filling the air in the office for any potential visitor. We'd need to gag you to keep you quiet." I replied.

Fran laughed, then responded. "I was thinking more along the lines of an out-of-the-office extended business lunch."

As I stopped beside her car, Fran unbuttoned the top of her coat and turned toward me; pulling the fabric open, she said, "Next time I wanna feel your rock-hard ten-inch cock sliding between these beautiful soft tits."

There was no need to reply, but my broad smile confirmed that I'd be looking forward to tit fucking her in the not-too-distant future.

She leaned over, kissed me lightly on the mouth, and said, "I had a wonderful time."

"As did I," I replied.

She slipped out of my car, walked over to hers, got inside, and was gone within seconds.

The clock on my dashboard read eleven-forty-five.