High School All Over Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god", she muttered under her breath. "Look at the time! We should go! Um... lunch, or something..."

I grinned at her and Lynn sheepishly smiled back. We were both having fun. As we went out to the car I reflected on how lucky we were that Lynn was a very smart woman. Had we simply given in and had an affair, we would have felt furtive and terrible about ourselves. But the deal she had suggested was exciting while also keeping us under control to a degree.

Lynn did not object when I kept a hand on her knee while she drove. But when I teasingly moved it up on her inner thigh she grinned and shook her head. "I'm driving, cut it out."

"What if you weren't driving?"

Lynn hesitated. "I still shouldn't let you do that."

"Shouldn't or won't?"

Her voice suddenly became unnaturally loud and cheerful "Eric is grilling burgers for lunch!"

I smiled and nodded. "That sounds good."

When we arrived at the house Eric was firing up the grill. Lynn slipped away while we chatted, returning a few minutes later with a shit-eating grin on her face. I soon found out why after Eric suggested we have a drink inside while he cooked. She led me by the hand back to the den, bypassing the bar completely. She attacked my mouth and when I embraced her I realized she had taken off her bra.

I took it as an invitation.

I sat down on the couch and pulled Lynn onto my lap. Her mouth greedily clamped onto mine and I began moving my hands over her body. She made no move to stop me, throwing her head back and clearly savoring it when I began kneading her breasts over the sweater. She kissed me frantically, moaning as I felt her up.

When I began squeezing her nipples through the fabric again something new happened. Lynn began slowly grinding on my lap. I squeezed harder and she became unable to concentrate on kissing me. She put her head on my shoulder with her lips grazing my ear.

"Do you like that?" I asked, rhythmically putting pressure on her nipples.

She grunted unintelligibly, reminding me of my earliest girlfriend. The first time I touched that girl between her legs she was unable to fully process the feeling and reacted similarly, without speaking. Just reacting. Lynn was now thrashing in my lap, pressing down on my erection. I massaged her upper body and she relaxed a bit. When I returned to her nipples she stiffened again as if electrocuted, so I concentrated on that. I squeezed hard for a moment and Lynn let out a squeal that Eric might have heard outside. She quickly pulled my hands down and resumed kissing me.

I took that as another opportunity and slid a hand up her back under the sweater. Lynn allowed it, but seemed worried when my other hand went up her thigh under the skirt. She mumbled into my mouth and seemed to not know what to stop first. When I began to move my upper hand around to her front she stopped me firmly. Pulling back, she gave me an exhausted smile and shook her head. The game was still on.

We continued kissing enthusiastically and I moved both hands to her thighs. Lynn permitted this, but began resisting when I reached her panties. We continued this push-and-pull dance, my hands wandering all over her until Eric called from the patio door. Lunch was ready.

It was always amusing to see Lynn pulling herself together, hurriedly straightening her clothes. This time she was trying to control her breathing too. There was still a flush in her cheeks when we went out to the patio to eat by the pool.

Lunch was a slightly stilted affair.

Lynn was obviously still excited. She was sitting next to me, across from her husband. As we ate and drank homemade margaritas Lynn often touched and leaned against me. At one point she nestled into the crook of my shoulder as we listened to Eric tell a work story. I was doing my part by stroking her thighs and running my hand up her back. I tried to do this surreptitiously, but once I noticed Lynn moving my hand off her upper thigh while looking intently at Eric.

We had a good time, but I couldn't wait to get her alone again. I was focused on the smooth feel of Lynn's leg when I realized Eric was asking me a question. "Hmm?"

"I said, it's going to be warm tonight. Would you like to go for a swim?"

"Uh, sure", I said. "But my suit is at the hotel."

"Honey", Lynn interjected, "why don't I make up the guest room for Michael. There's nothing around that Radisson, and it's too noisy."

He looked at me inquiringly. "Sound good? Go back the hotel, get your stuff and then you can swim and sleep here without having to listen to the redeye flights taking off." Fewer airplanes perhaps, but I suspected I might not sleep any more soundly with Lynn in the next room.

I had been hoping for some more alone time with Lynn during the drive back. But since we had been drinking I decided to take a cab back to the hotel for a nap and return later. So we found ourselves saying goodbye for the afternoon in her living room. She was making a show of being well behaved, even mockingly shaking my hand as she showed me to the door. The cab wasn't there yet. Looking furtively over her shoulder to make sure Eric was still engrossed in cleaning up the grill, she launched herself at me. We kissed urgently, my hands on Lynn's hips, playing under the hem of her skirt. She pulled away, firmly grasped my wrists and moved my hands under her sweater and up to her breasts. I mauled her as we kissed. Again, it seemed to be too much for her all at once, and Lynn had to stop kissing while I touched her. She seemed to go through the roof when I again squeezed her nipples, this time directly. Although I hadn't seen them yet, I now knew they were thick "gumdrop" nipples, the kind that made my cock very hard.

A sliding door closing. Footsteps. Eric was coming back. I dropped my hands out of Lynn's sweater, but she engulfed me in another kiss. I tried to pull back, but Lynn pressed forward to continue the kiss. When she released me we turned to see Eric had just entered the room. He looked at his feet.

Lynn looked embarrassed, but radiant. "Your cab is here."

"So it is. See you tonight for swimming."

Lynn smiled as she shut the door behind me. "Bye."

----

After a nap and checking out of the hotel, the cab ride back to Lynn's house seemed endless. To say we progressed through the traffic at a glacial pace would be an insult to glaciers. It was after six when I finally arrived with all of my travel belongings. Lynn had a margarita ready for me. She presented it with a big smile, and in a lovely string bikini.

Dinner was again on the grill, this time lobster tails. Eric said it would be a while before everything was ready, and Lynn seemed to have a bright idea. "I just realized, we've never given Michael a real tour of the house. If we have some time, why don't I show him the view from upstairs?"

I was already looking at the best view around, which I felt certain was her ass in that swimsuit. But perhaps it would look better in another room. Lighting makes all the difference. So I followed Lynn's swaying hips through the house and into a room off the kitchen. "This is the game room."

"I don't care." I said, advancing on her quickly. I seized her and we kissed urgently, my hands quickly finding her breasts. She let it go on for a moment but then pulled back.

"We should take it easy." There was a slightly dramatic quality to her voice as she played the role of a horny, but hesitant teenager. "Let's not get into trouble."

"We wouldn't want that", I said mildly, pushing her against the wall to resume mauling her. Lynn put up token resistance, weakly pushing my hands away from her barely covered chest. After a few minutes I pulled her down onto a couch with me. We ended up kissing urgently, Lynn on my lap squirming on my cock. It felt like I had been hard forever and I badly needed a release. Lynn was apparently hard up too because she began humping my bulge passionately.

Lynn's face was buried in my shoulder and she became quiet as her movements grew more urgent. I began to sense that she might actually orgasm from this, and after considering for a moment I stopped her. A surprised look on her face, Lynn tried to silence me with a kiss so she could go back to grinding on me, but I held her firmly in place.

"Does that feel good?"

"God, yes!" she breathed, now kissing my neck.

"I can make it feel even better." With that I took her chin and made her look at me. With my other hand I spread her legs wider and then, very deliberately and slowly, I began to slide my hand up the inside of her thighs.

"Michael, we shouldn't..."

She made a half-hearted attempt to move my hand, but I was intent on reliving this part of our early years. When we were in school the big move was to go from touching our girlfriends' and boyfriends' chests to between their legs. It was a serious step in a young relationship, this transition to heavy petting, which we called "feeling down".

Lynn's breath came very heavily as we reenacted this milestone. She again pressed her face into my shoulder and very obviously kept her legs apart for me. My hand moved slowly up her thigh, but when I reached the gusset of her bikini I lifted my hand to move to her other leg. I repeated caressing the other thigh, again avoiding her center. Lynn groaned. Now I moved my hand to her belly and slid downward. Her breath caught in anticipation that I might go under her bikini, but I again avoided the area covered by the swimsuit.

Lynn tried to move her body toward my hand, but I was enjoying teasing her too much. I would come close, but never quite touch between her legs. After a few minutes of this Lynn was whining in frustration. Finally she breathed into my ear, "Please..."

"Please, what?" I could tell she didn't want to say it. Either to continue the game or because of the actual boundary it could cross. But I wanted her to say it.

"You know."

"Tell me."

With a desperate huff she whispered, "Touch me."

"Touch you where?"

"Down there..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Do it, please!" Lynn nodded into my shoulder vigorously.

With that I teased again briefly before allowing my hand to come slowly between her legs. The bikini slid around from all the wetness and I could clearly feel her pussy lips through the material. I softly rubbed up and down between Lynn's legs while she stiffened and moaned softly. After a moment she began kissing me desperately, even grabbing my wrist to encourage me to rub more actively.

I resumed teasing her, sliding my hand all around her body, occasionally resuming my stimulation of her pussy. Lynn alternated kissing me hard and pressing her face into my body to muffle her moans. Eventually she seemed to come to a decision. Sitting up in my lap, she took my hand and held my fingers flat. Then she slid my hand down and pushed it inside her bikini bottom. She wanted to be touched for real.

Lynn's pussy was a swampy mess from all the teasing. I dragged my fingers across her clit a few times before inserting them into her wet hole, causing her to gasp and moan heavily. I had a moment outside myself, enjoying the fact that Lynn and I were engaged in heavy petting on her couch while her husband prepared a meal for us. It seemed a long way from our school days.

I rhythmically pulsed my fingers in and out of Lynn's pussy as she writhed on my lap. She could barely concentrate on kissing me and mostly just panted into my ear. Soon I recognized the signs of her impending orgasm and bore down, driving into her firmly, letting her anticipate that I'd keep up the stimulation throughout her climax. It took only another moment for her to go forcefully over the edge. Lynn convulsed, moaning and gripping me tightly, inside and out. I kept up the pressure through a very long orgasm, not letting up until she was clearly through. She went limp, letting me hold her on top of me as she slowly calmed down, breathing heavily.

After resting a moment, Lynn sat up and looked meaningfully into my eyes. "Thank you, I really needed that." She then did something very unlike the inexperienced youths we were pretending to be, pulling my hand up from her pussy and licking my fingers clean.

I grinned at her devilishly sexy display, then reached for her again. But Lynn hopped up off my lap and began straightening her swimsuit. "I'm sure the food is nearly ready", she said.

"Um... a little help here?" I said, nodding down at my obvious erection.

Lynn's eyes widened in a display of shock. "Oh, I couldn't do that. I'm not ready for that yet." She was suddenly back in character as a girl with her first boyfriend, hesitant about going too far.

I groaned in real frustration, but Lynn was already heading for the stairs.

----

Although dinner was delicious, and lobster is my favorite, I barely noticed it all. My only interest was Lynn, who spent a lot of time grinning knowingly at me. It really was high school rules - she had gotten off and then left me hanging! And she was clearly enjoying it.

Eric didn't seem to know what was happening, though Lynn had obviously engineered things so we could be alone a lot. Perhaps he was a good actor too. Or maybe he didn't want to know too much about it. All I knew was that it was shaping up to be a long and frustrating night.

None of us felt like swimming, and it was getting late by the time we finished dinner and dessert and were lingering over nightcaps. I noticed Eric had refilled his martini glass frequently, and he was the first to call it a night. That had possibilities and I perked up for a moment until Lynn added that she too was ready to turn in.

Before I knew it we were all saying goodnight at the door to the guest room. Resigning myself to being frustrated with no sign of relief, I worked on an extra-hard crossword puzzle until I was drowsy and then went to bed. I reflected that just as I never really expected to complete a Saturday New York Times crossword, I shouldn't count on going "all the way" with Lynn. We were just playing a game after all. Leaving me with blue balls was probably part of the fun for her. Again, just like high school.

Just as I was nodding off I felt the mattress dip and the covers lift. Lynn was climbing into bed with me. She was wearing a small black nightie and soon she was pressed against me and our tongues were wrestling. I began to reach under the hem of her lingerie when she stopped me. "No. I'm here to take care of you."

Throwing back the covers, Lynn hooked a leg around my knee and used it to ease my legs apart. Then she put her hand on my chest and looked me in the eye while sliding it purposefully down my body. She reached my inner thigh and proceeded to tease me much as I had her in our earlier encounter. But there was nothing teasing in the expression on her face. "You made me cum so hard before, and I couldn't leave you like this." With that, her hand covered my raging erection through my pajamas.

"What about Eric?" I asked, glancing at the shared wall to their bedroom.

Continuing to feel around my cock she said simply, "I told him I had to take care of you."

Take care of me she did, although it was still more or less in keeping with our game. Lynn explained that she wanted to be a good little girlfriend and get me off, but that she wasn't ready to give blowjobs yet. So she asked me to lay back and enjoy while she stroked my cock.

Lynn turned the light on low and put a second pillow behind me so I could sit up and watch. She carefully pulled apart the fly of my pajamas and reached inside. I was so turned on from all the teasing it felt like being touched for the first time ever. Lynn's eyes were wide - this actually was the first time she was touching my cock, and she seemed fascinated. Her hand slid over my full length a few times, then squeezed the head before moving to my balls. She took her time, and I was hard as a rock.

Using both hands now, she eased my bottoms down and saw my bare cock for the first time. "Oooh", she breathed. She continued exploring my hardness, and even teased me by leaning down as if to take it in her mouth. But then she looked up at me, smiled and shook her head. I rolled my eyes in frustration.

"Aw, poor baby", she cooed. Then, with a naughty glint in her eye she smiled and bounced my cock twice on her cheek. Even this fleeting contact with her face nearly sent me over the edge.

Lynn teased and explored my bare cock for a few more minutes and then seemed ready to get down to business. I wondered if she had brought lube with her. But no, that was a preparation an inexperienced girl might not think of, and she was staying in character. Instead, Lynn looked me in the eye and gave her palm a long wet lick. She then wrapped her fingers gently but firmly around my cock, plunging me into ecstasy.

Although she was staying true to the game, Lynn's skills were completely womanly. Or maybe she was a natural and could stroke a cock with the same expertise when she first began giving handjobs. All I knew was, she was sending me to heaven. She knew just how to stroke a cock for maximum pleasure. Frequently renewing the lubrication, squeezing just below the head of my cock, keeping a steady pace but changing every so often, and slowing down or even stopping momentarily when she sensed I was close.

I had one arm around her and was idly squeezing her breast while she stroked me. Lynn was staring down at my cock, seemingly as fascinated by the sight as I was by what she was doing to me. She whispered in my ear. "Do you like how I stroke your cock baby?"

I nodded vigorously. "Yes!"

"My boyfriends always said I was good at it."

I turned my head and we shared a soulful kiss as her hand continued stroking me. Lynn paused to wet her palm again, then resumed stroking. "I once got two different guys off in the same day."

I lurched at that, looking down at her with amazement.

"Tell you that one another time. Unbutton your top. I don't want to mess up your pajamas."

I complied, baring my chest. Lynn laid her head down on my shoulder and continued pleasuring me while staring down at my cock. She added a twist on an upstroke and I let out a moan.

"You have to be quiet."

I nodded and Lynn continued. She could obviously sense I was close to exploding. Turning toward me again she whispered into my ear, "After you cum, I'm going to kiss you and then there's a surprise."

All I could do was nod again because deliberate thought was long gone. There was only Lynn's small, soft hand sliding up and down my cock. She now concentrated on the sensitive spot just below the head, stroking wetly, twisting occasionally. I was beyond holding back now and she knew it. Lynn stroked me firmly, all the while looking at my cock in wonder.

I hardened and the orgasm seemed to explode from all over my body. No starting or ending point, it just overwhelmed me. Lynn continued stroking as I came all over my belly, not stopping until she was sure of getting it all. And like all girls who know how to stroke a cock, she kept her hand on me gently, but still, while I calmed down and relaxed.

"Well that sounded good."

I panted a few times before answering, "Amazing."

We stayed in that pose for a few moments, me on my back in bliss, Lynn laying alongside, holding my cock as I softened.

Lynn moved her head up and kissed me softly. I kissed her back gratefully, still reeling from my release. Then she got the naughty look in her eye again. "I'm going back in a second", she said, nodding in the direction of her bedroom. "But before I go..."

She got up and straddled my knees. Lynn looked intently into my eyes for a moment before leaning down toward my stomach. I thought perhaps she was going to lick up my cum, but she had something even dirtier in mind. Lynn pressed her face down and slid it all over my belly, covering herself in my cum. Glancing up at me she noted my shocked expression, then turned her head to use the other cheek to mop up my sperm.