All Comments on 'High School Bully Steals my Wife'

by Sraifer

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too short

You should write one with descriptive from the wife's side and a continuation would be the husband married again and Eric comes back and steal the second and you can make a chain whereby every time hubby marries someone Eric comes to steal the wives. You can even include one where the first wife helps Eric seduce the 5th wife and make sure hubby is broken completely after that ! ;)

KidG1000KidG1000about 7 years ago
great start

i would love to read about the loser cuck getting in on the humiliation and being involved with sarah and eric fucking. he should become their humiliated cuck slave. worship sarah's feet while eric fucks her better than he ever could. he gets made fun of by them and his little dick is much smaller than eric's.

i cant wait to read more

CHL88CHL88about 7 years ago
If they all went to high school together...

...how would she have not known the bully, and how would the bully not have known her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
married a month and haven't had sex?

That line put me off the rest of the story because it feels weird.

galisongalisonabout 7 years ago
Well written

But short. Also the married right out of high school before college and not having had sex was a bit hard to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great first story!

I love these types of story's and i find them hard to find too. The more the better imo so I'd welcome more stuff from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Poor hubby

Actually there are all kinds of stories like this one on here, just have to look around. And usually your buddy or 'friend' taking or stealing your wife or girl friend. In this case the guy did not stand up to the bully at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
File for annulment

The cunt was never really his wife. And make sure all her family and friends know what she did by sharing the pictures with them all. What kind of special idiot takes those types of pictures and doesn't stop to think that they might get out there for everyone to see? That alone would be payback enough. I can imagine her Mother's response. Throw the bitch out! So Sarah and Eric really didn't defeat him. They had to move away as the pictures made them the laughing stock in town. Bad ending to this story. You didn't think the possibilities thru.

fingerholefingerholeabout 7 years ago
Lol

Anytime I feel ashamed of my cuckold fantasies, I just look at all the angry anonymous comments and remind myself that I'm not as pathetic as those guys. :P This is obviously not the place for revenge fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
gave it a 3

Has a great premise and was working well, but then it just ended and died. There was so much more humiliation to pull out of this setup. Where were​ the questions about how pathetic the dork was in high school? What about aTruth question that exposes how the dork hadn't even made his own wife cum yet? Why not drag it out a bit more? Dork doesn't leave and kissing stops but wife sees bully's cock from a different dare while hubby's tiny penis also exposed. Final dare is wife gets fingered by bully under dress until she cums. Dork and wife leave together but memory haunts both. Dork has even worse time performing. Wife has several run ins with bully on campus. Dork gets paranoid. Wife gets angry and becomes more assertive with him. Invited to another party, wife drags husband to it. 7 minutes in heaven with bully, more humiliation for dork. Leave party together again, but they're distant​ nowand she becomes the control in the marriage. More run ins with bully. Bully comes over to apt when dork there and openly flirts.. you get the idea. Sooooo much more potential to this. Ended far too quickly with little description of the dorms humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: fingerhole

Why don't I believe a word of your comment? Take a guess.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckabout 7 years ago
Good Start

Your premise was good, I liked the setup, it really rushed past some of the humiliation potential.

I say keep going at it, and try to remember to be patient.

Also: ignore the anonymous responses. The nutso christian right needs something to do on their downtime :p

jwp6199jwp6199about 7 years ago
Excellent, especially for 1st try...Love the theme .

Can expand , but not in the future.... Go back to the beginning

MriterMriterabout 7 years ago
Keep doing more

Bullies stealing girlfriends and family members is great. Consider going a bit longer, re-read your final draft to fix those grammar mistakes, and don't listen to those that say there needs to be comeuppance or revenge. Part of what makes NTR and cuckold great is that it's one of the few tags that fulfils a very specific sadomasochist niche. The whole point is for the MC to get fucked, and you did it well. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Part 2

Did not like the ending and bullies don't always win.Please do another story 10yrs later where he is muscler and built and get his revenge and get his ex wife back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love the story

I like the story. Would love to read simular ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Like the story

Loved the story I agree you could have expanded a little more, would love to read a story from Sarah's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bad ending

Story was good...but oh so fake. A wife doesn't leave her husband like that. Horrible end, so unreal and fake it kind of ruined the story. Shouldn't end it in them divorcing. More like she got lost in the moment. Would gave been more real, fake stories specially ones that obviously fake, are usually only good for 12 year olds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ending Too forced

ending doesn't make sense, bullies MO seemed to be to torture the nerd not "love the wife" seems to me the bully would doll her up and turn her out, maybe have her take all the virginities of the DnD group (i assume she's the only girl lol).

this just seemed like, and they all lived happy ever after... cept that guy *points* the end!

all in all it was a good story, that ending though...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆ (4/5 = 80%) The scenario was perfectly conceived: the charactets were put in a situation where the unprobable becomes the order of the day. The way the story was crafted was short of excellent, & the story lost one star.

Some people gain self-confidence later in their life, some people never become self confident.

The wife isn't a bad person. She probably realized how badly she needs cock but wasn't getting any from her hubby.

To the author:

Don't quit writing. You do have the potencial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more, longer and harder

A good idea. Waaaaay to short. Short stories do not develop characters, have implausible plots, etc. I love bully stories, especially beginning in high school. The bully returns to take the protagonists wife (not the same girl from high school, who, of course, got knocked up and abandoned by the bully). The bully takes his now wife, seduces his secretary, etc only to cum back with our loser has daughters. You get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

First of all, agree with you and would love to see more stories about nerdy guys losing their nerdy girlfriends/wives/friends (because in all the stories like this I find, the girl is for some reason is a SUPER hot model type, without fail, which I don't find as interesting as a mousy geek girl getting wet for a stud jock) to a jock.

I think you definitely have potential and should write more, but think we need more detail. The setup was good, but I feel like we should have gotten to "see" the sex scene between them and how it ended up like that (maybe recorded on cell phone by another party member/hidden camera by the jock to taunt the nerdy guy.) Would love to see the same story from her point of view.

Anyway, write more, I'd love to see more on this type of subject.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more, longer and harder

This is not a bad story but it is waaaaaaay too short. Even for a single chapter. Stories with less than 5000 are usually poorly read and even more poorly rated. You can not create credible characters and produce a good chapter/story unless you detail some background. Love this type of story. I suggest bullying starting in high school, which includes losing gf, possibly sister and/or mom, then bully returns when our hero is married to different girl and does it again. The bully returns when our hero has a daughter and takes mom and daughter.

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 7 years ago

I have to agree with a lot of other comments: a good idea and interesting story, but much too short.

The wife had one kiss and surrendered, there was no mention as to what she felt or thought, or why she cheated. No protests from her or the husband, and certainly no description of how the bully seduced her: surely its takes more than one compliment and a kiss?

Draw it out, make the characters more interesting and less one dimensional. And don't forget the sex. Otherwise it was a good effort and I'll be looking out for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not a good idea

For a story writer I hope you don’t live like you write. Defeated, sorry, asshole, stupid!

Why do we have to read this seven minutes I’ll never get back for this sorry shit!

You can apologize until hell turns cold and a cool breeze blows through!

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 6 years ago
I have to throw the bullshit flag!

Not all guys in high school who play D&D are nerds or stay nerds. They usually are smarter than the jock types.

If the guy wanted to get even with the high school bully it wouldn’t take much. His wife would just have to suffer what the jock suffered. I don’t see how you can praise that kind of thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, longer and harder

I love bully stories, especially when the 'victims' wife, mom, etc bow to the bully's sexual prowess. Your story is good, just waaaay to short. I suspect that is why the score is not in the 'good' range. Character's motivation (why is he a wimp or was he always a wimp; why does mom/wife find the bully so attractive, etc) is so important. Description of sex doesn't have to be all that involved, but does require more than a couple of sentences. Good luck and try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
continue

it was good...needed more meat....but how about a sequal...where the husband proves to her he is a man and wins her back

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He didnt loose much

She wasnt much of a wife.

If you do a sequel to this , maybe have the him see eric (at stores, restaraunts, movies) the bully is alone, or with a guy friend. The eric shys away from confronting him. This is new, he thinks, strange.

The bully doesnt want him to find out that sarah liked sex sooo much she goes offthe deep end and watches all kinds of porn and trys everything.

She pegs the bully. Videos it and uses it to chuck the bully.

Theres some ideas . Good luck.

P.s. when she sees him again she could tell him she always wanted to abuse a guy but loved him too much to treat him like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good start but youMUST revenge yourself and claim your balls back. no cucks needed here !

You must get revenge. Get your BALLS BACK !. No cucks

MiniwandMiniwandover 5 years ago
What's the point?

It doesn't feel like a story. The characters are too superficial and there is zero action.

The guy loses his wife in a truth or dard game just because he went to get beer. It's lame.

With a story like that it's the build up that's interesting. Like for example :

-wife meets bully, she is intrigued and doesn't reject him.

-she receives text messages and disappear during the day.

-husband finds cum on wife's panties.

-husband sees wife walking with bully for just a second (is he imagining things?)

-she becomes colder toward the husband.

-she degrades him more and more.

-husband hears about wife with bully from people.

-wife fucks bully in her bed while husband is at work, with friends or just doing groceries.

-husband finally catches wife and bully.

-he tries to get her back but the wife becomes more and more bully's bitch and fucks him in front of hubby.

-wife leaves husband.

It's a process like this that makes cuckold stories interesting. Your story is just about a wife cheating on her new husband (for no good reason) and leaves him right after. The husband isn' t a cuckold and the wife looks like she never loved her husband. It's too quick. The bully didn't even seduce the wife, he gives her ONE compliment and she sleeps with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best

This was one of the best cuckold stories Ive read, please write more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dumb as shit

What the hell is this crap? Terrible concept and writing. Why is this in the revenge section. The best revenge in this story would be for the nerd to become super rich and the jock to work at McDonald's with the nerds ex wife. The nerd gets a makeover and looks ripped and owns have the town with a new hot wife....

The story could spial from there. I hate these stories were the weak guy stays weak! Nice try but you get an "F" for this mess.The jock must not have been much himself. He settled for a average insecure shy girl...when he could have supposedly had plenty of hotties!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Missed opptutuity

It could of been a better story if the wife didn't know of the texts. Better of she came home trying to hide what happened. And so on, even up to him not such a big wimp the stories unbelievable, but even though his old bully had power over his wife who loved him, he would not leave her without returning, even when his bully would taunt him while doing things to his wife ....maybe coming over drunk eith a friend in the middle of the night.

A lot missed, it must sound somewhat plausible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Holy Crap

I was waiting for this to get started, cut his balls off something, but this was downright dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
?

wel whne his carrer over and go bank get loan you can get that revenge plus being jok you know he on juice so he have small cock.then when he start roid rage beat shit out her she come back to you.

CupCakeKidCupCakeKidalmost 4 years ago

Showed great promise but was wayyyy too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You get 5 stars but...

...the nerd should have flipped his shit. Using his knowledge slowly poison the QB destroying his nervous system leaving him a drooling burden. As for the wife...

And this was too short

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shame

Not sexy at all having the hero destroyed by this and the ass get everything. What a let down

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Alternative ending:

It's a year later, and my high school bully Eric and ex-wife Sarah, now newlyweds, pull up to the driveway to my house, only "my" house is now under Eric and Sarah's name, along with my bank and credit card accounts.

Eric and Sarah approach the door. I eagerly open it for them like the subservient well-trained slave I have become at this point. Eric, in his deep, loud and confident voice, very calmly says right to my ear while grabbing my ex-wife's ass, "Get on your knees, bitch boy, and take my shoes off right now. I mean it."

"Yes sir.", I say, gazing down to the floor, in my maid's outfit, as I do what I'm told without question.

Sarah laughs in her still very cute nerdy giggle that still drives me crazy, and bursts out, "I can't believe I was seriously married to that loser!"

Eric smirks, knowing he's the true alpha every time they come home and see me, and replies, "You know what time it is, right bitch boy?"

"Yes sir", I say in a timid and clearly emasculated voice. "It's time for Sarah's ex-husband loser to make us some supper. Chop chop!"

Eric looks to Sarah, "You see? Your pathetic ex-husband may be a loser, but he's such a good boy for us! Hey Loser! Make us beef Wellington! Now!"

"Yes sir."

While they eat the gourmet supper I had worked so hard to prepare, Eric sitting in the seat I once sat in, and my ex-wife sitting in her usual seat, I quietly eat my KD mac and cheese sitting on the floor facing the dining table, forcing me to sit and stare at my beautiful ex-wife, now wearing more slutty outfits for Eric, as she eats and stares into Eric's eyes, completely ignoring me, as they are used to doing at this point.

After I do the dishes, I hear them go to what was once the bedroom of Sarah and myself that now belongs to Eric and Sarah. By the time I reach the stairs, I can already hear Eric and Sarah making love on what was once our bed. Each step I walk up, I can hear the moans getting louder and louder. As I reach the top of the stairs, I see that the door is wide open. As I walk by the room, I see Eric balls deep in my ex-wife in doggy position, as he looks at me in his domineering glare and yells, "Shut the door and go to your room, bitch boy! Remember whose house this is now!"

"Yes sir", I steal, terrified of his big muscles, seeing him flex his six-pack as he pounds Sarah's round bubbly ass.

I continue to my room, which was the room Sarah and I used to keep our cat, until Eric one night told me after waking me up from sleeping, "Get out. Your bed now belongs to me and your ex-wif, bitch. Go sleep in the cat's room. That's your room now. Take all your stuff now too. Sarah and I will keep busy on our bed while you clear out your stuff from our room. Thanks!"

I still think about that night every night, as I start to fall asleep on a cat hair-filled mattress, suddenly awoken by hearing Eric and Sarah loudly cum together after two straight hours.

"Bitch boy!" I hear Sarah and Eric yell out so loudly it could wake the block. I struggle to get up, tired out of my mind, but I make my way down the hallway to their room. I open the door and see a fresh load of cum on my ex-wife's pussy, and Eric standing next to the bed, his big cock still throbbing.

"You know what to do", Eric smirks.

As I eat up every last drop of my high school bully's cum from my ex-wife's pussy, I sink deeper into forgetting how I was ever able to get Sarah to marry me in the first place. As I swallow Eric's alpha load, I'm reminded of my true place, and accept ultimate defeat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well that was short and disapointing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why not have his bully kick her to his friends and have her return to her husband before the divorce is finished, then go from there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the premise if this story but the nerd can't be this nerdy the story while hot it becomes a impossibility. With this said make it more realistic and this as so many possibilities

lluviafrialluviafriaabout 1 year ago

The "alternative ending" applied by anonymous is excellent. I wonder if it was written by Lucas96, who is a genius when it comes to writing cuckold stories.

PiusPaulPiusPaul8 months ago

Great story! I love this kind of stories and I agree, there are too few in the unwilling/losing cuckold category.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

bro,ik this is meant to be some cuckold bitchass submission story but i really feel bad for the protagonist if u can pls come back and make a second chapter where the protagonist beats the actual shit out of the bully and gets an extremely gorgeous wife who the bitchass bully eric cant seduce

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's hard to digest that someone would actually allow this to happen to him. Who takes their WIFE to college party? Even if they're in college, they're married. Fuck all that. Second, if you were that much a pussy, why would you not just turn around and leave with your wife as soon as you realized your bully was there? Why wouldn't you at least say no to the game anyway? Even if your wife looks tempted, you tell her why you don't want to play. She's your wife. Finally, when the dares are made, you pretty much already lost her. It was obviously set up. Anyway, fuck her. If she's that easily persuaded and then tries to bullshit you about your insecurity, call her on that shit. Like " bitch, I knew what was going to happen and what they were doing, and I tried to bow out because that shit doesn't hold up in a marriage. Don't blame me because you were so easily persuaded into becoming a skank."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous