All Comments on 'High School: Confusion Ch. 05'

by Betterthanmovies

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Interesting series

But with the amount you write per chapter,it would make up one decent-length story. Not sure this has a plot point though. Does it?

BetterthanmoviesBetterthanmoviesabout 12 years agoAuthor

This chapter is exactly the beginning to a big plot point. Shawn is going to be a reoccurring character, and this was really the beginning of him and his story.

honestsoulhonestsoulabout 12 years ago
seriously?

if shawn were to be d plot point as you say, he should hav been brought to focus by now..u write too little in each chapter to make people want to follow d plot...write a longer chapter nd end it with a cliffhanger..things might get intresting then...as of now, this just seems like the story of a mindless slut...kevin isn't any worse than this guy...

pizzaboyatdoorpizzaboyatdoorabout 12 years ago
Just keep rolling along with your plan.....

.....so long as YOU know where you are taking this; and keep cranking out the chapters; the real fans will stick with you. One of the main characters in my 33 (currently) parter, went thru the slut stage too. 16 of those chapters were BEFORE the other main character even appears; so it's all about keeping the focus and spinning the tale to keep the story interesting, and not letting critical comments make you question yourself too much. Rock on dude....it *IS* working!.

jason26jason26almost 12 years ago
Love This Story

You make me laugh and horny at the same time.....I really enjoyed reading this and can't wait to see what happens next. Anxiously awaiting next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sequel to the Sequel?

Are you planning on continuing this story?

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsover 11 years ago
more??

not gonna lie, i'm really routing for shawn!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous