All Comments on 'High School Dates Ch. 11'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 1 year ago

This story continues to grow with David leaning something new about life, love and caring for each person in his life differently. His personality is becoming so much larger in every relationship. This is an erotic story so it needs to stay with romance and sex, but how he treats those in his sexual relationships and then protects them without confirming rumors or degrading any of those that by making the relationship dirty by abusing them by giving himself away if it doesn't feel right to the person involved.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Totally tangential to original story. Same characters, different story. This should have been submitted as a new story.

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Very much an excellent series.

Very erotic and romantic

5stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hood story. Cant wait to see what will happen in chapter 12 and see if David picks Besty Jessica or Patty when he goes back to college. David should pick Jessica or Patty. Besty loves him but seems like he does not her and is having with her to make her happy. David should get some of Mandy's friends pregnant or pregnant scare or try and screw Rose snd get her pregnant or give her pregnant scare

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! I'm not sure how you would do this, but I'm thinking that it would be great if David's mother met a guy (a widower maybe?), and falls in love with him. She explains how Betsy is like a daughter to him and through him Betsy meets a guy that reminds her of David in looks and in how he treats her. Then something happens, I'm not sure what, and Mandy ends up separated/divorced from her baby's father and David tells her that he doesn't care that he's not the baby's biological father, he still loves Mandy and would raise and treat the baby as his own because the baby is a part of Mandy as well. After some encouragement from her friends and family, Amanda goes with her heart and marries David. A little side line as to what happens to Even during his time in prison would be interesting too. I'm not really a writer per se, so I'm not sure how you would go about this, but IMHO, it would make an excellent ending. Bringing everything full circle so to speak.

BHCoupleBHCouple12 months ago

Please, you have to continue this story.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

There it is, right at the end of this chapter, the reason we all love the series...the EMOTIONAL aspect of who David is, and the effect he has on the women he comes into contact with. Peggy reads him very well, and told her sister about him; Angela was quite surprised David would not have sex with her, but understood why, and rather than feel rejected, showed understanding of him like he shows his women!!

On to the next chapter; I am anticipating that there will be more attachments...the expansion of the family David has...

Five**5**Stars...πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ…πŸ’―

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson9 months ago

Wow. That ending. Nothing but net.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES