High School Dates Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um. It's been alright. Except math. I had a lot of trouble with calculus." I finally managed to answer.

"Oh no. That can be a problem. Did you get help?" Peggy asked.

"Yeah. The professor gave me a tutor after I bombed the first exam. She got me squared away."

"I bet she did." Angela said quietly.

"Angela! Shame on you!" Peggy snapped at her sister. "You have to forgive my sister. The two of us share everything, including our poor choice in men."

"I can't help he wasn't interested in keeping me satisfied. He just needed a woman that would do him when he wanted it, not when she did. His loss." Angela said with a shrug. "How about you? I hear you've learned how to satisfy a woman, and right now I wouldn't mind finding out just how well." She said seductively, pulling the hem of her skirt up further. There was no doubt now that I was seeing her full round and completely shaved pussy lips.

"ANGELA!"

"Oh fine." Angela answered her sister with a frown.

"So, a tutor?"

"Yeah. she really got me straightened out. We spent at least an hour every day after class working on calc. I had a real problem with skipping steps. Once she got me to realize I had to follow all the steps, even if I thought they weren't important, well, it got a lot easier."

"How did she do that? Trying to get students to understand that is ALWAYS a problem."

I blushed a little. "I don't think her method will exactly work for everyone."

"No?"

"Sis. Look at him blush. What do YOU think it involved. Was she good?"

I blushed again but didn't answer.

"Okay Angela. You're making him uncomfortable. Let's find something less sex?"

"Well, why not let him play trouble with us."

"I said less sex!"

"How about it David? Wanna play trouble with us?" Angela asked, ignoring her sister's comment. It made me wonder just how they wrapped sex into a kids game. "We call it strip trouble. Any time you send someone home, they have to take something off. I bet you'd love to play this, wouldn't you?" I looked back and forth between the two of them, Angela looking eager and Peggy looking awkwardly embarrassed. "Oh come on. Any young man willing to have oral sex and then fuck his principal isn't going to be bashful about a little stripping game, especially when he has the advantage. We're not even going to make you take anything off to catch up, and you can guess how much either of us has on."

"I just came over to thank Principal Johnson for helping with the car." I answered, standing up, feeling my face hot with embarrassment.

Angela stood up next to me and reached for my hands. "Let me guess here. You came over to thank my sister for her generous gift, and hoped to find her alone so you could thank her in a very personal way. Instead you found me here, her twin sister, looking hot and sexy and inviting you to get naked with us, and maybe even have sex. And that embarrasses you. Having sex with the two of us?"

"A bit, yeah."

"Well, I think you should most certainly thank her exactly the way you intended. She hasn't had a good fuck since you did her in her office, so why not thank her with another special climax?"

"I. Um." I stammered.

She turned me to face Peggy, who was still sitting on the sofa. "Come on sis. You know you want it. You've been wanting him again since that day. Now's your chance." Peggy stood up and stood in front of me a little awkwardly. "Go head. Kiss her." She added, pushing me gently toward her. Peggy and I awkwardly moved to hold each other. I'd kissed quite a few women, but kissing Peggy felt very different. Not that she was older, both Mom and Mrs Green were older. But there was something about the way she returned the hug, the kiss, the way her lips touched mine. Not that it was exactly loving, but more the way it was seductively wanting, full of gentle desire.

We stood and kissed for long moments, our lips touching and gently stroking each others. "Go ahead. Take her dress off." Angela whispered in my ear as her hand started to stroke up and down my back. I broke the kiss and looked at Peggy, who nodded almost bashfully. I slid my hands down her body without moving back and slowly drew the dress up her body, pulling the material between us. She moved her arms and held them in the air so I could pull it all the way off. I dropped it to the sofa behind her and looked down at her now completely naked body. It looked every bit as sexy as that day in her office, only this time I was less nervous. I felt Angela's hands working on the front of my pants and then felt them slide down my body. "Ohhhhhh silk boxers. Someone loves having sex with him."

"Huh?"

"Silk boxers. That's what they mean. Someone is putting their mark on you."

"It does? I mean I just got them for Christmas."

"Ohhhhhh. Girlfriend?" She asked from behind me as she slid the boxers down, freeing my hard dick. Her hands pushed the shirt I was wearing up and Peggy coaxed me to lift my arms. She helped her sister pull my shirt off and then she slowly squatted down in front of me. She looked up at me and I lifted each foot, letting her pull my boots and pants off. With me now as naked as she was, she leaned toward me and closed her lips around my hard dick. I looked down at Peggy, her eyes looking up at me as she very slowly pushed her face on and off my dick, her red lips closed around my fat shaft. I was already hard as hell, but watching her sliding her mouth on and off my cock seemed to make even harder.

"That's it. Watch her. Doesn't she look sexy doing that? Sucking your big fat hard shaft?" Angela whispered in my ear. One of her hands slid down my back to my butt and gently, teasingly, stroked it as Peggy drew her mouth slowly on and off my dick. "Come for her. Let it go and let her taste you like you tasted her that night. You know you want to. You want to let it all flow into her mouth. Look at her. She wants it. She wants you to pump that cum into her mouth.

"OH fuck." I groaned, feeling my climax quickly growing. Angela stepped back from me, and in moments was kneeling on the floor next to her sister, as naked as Peggy was. They began to take turns, sucking and licking my shaft, first Peggy and then Angela. Angela's hand grasped my shaft and slid along in time with either mouth that was stroking me, pushing my impending climax closer and closer. "Oh god. I'm going to come." I moaned as I felt the warmth and tingle race through my body. I could hold my hips still no longer, and began to push to and fro into Peggy's mouth. Angela moved back, sitting on the sofa and lifting and spreading her legs. She lifted them high and apart, reaching between her legs and spreading her pussy lips for me. She dipped one finger into her depths and then pulled it out slowly, letting me see her wetness.

"OH SHIT!" I grunted, no longer able to hold back. My body jerked and twitched as gush after gush of cum flowed out into Peggy's mouth. She held my shaft, letting my cock flood her mouth. I wasn't sure what to expect, but what she did was NOT what I expected at all. Peggy pushed away from me, twisted around to face Angela and then crawled between her legs. She lay on Angela, their tits pressed together, and kissed her. I could tell it was a deep, tongue mixing kiss that had to feed my cum into Angela's mouth as they embraced.

"Oh fuck yes." Angela moaned as she licked my cum off Peggy's tongue and lips. She looked past Peggy toward me. "I told you, we share everything."

Peggy pushed off of her sister and twisted to me. "Would you like to lick me like you did last time?"

"If you want me to."

"Actually, I do. I've been wishing I could feel your tongue on my pussy for months. I don't get much sex. High school principals aren't supposed to be seen at clubs and such. We're expected to be conservative, which translates to only having sex with guys that we've dated for a while. And right now, I'm not interested in dating, so..."

"So I'm the only sex you've had?"

"Male sex." She nodded. "You're not a student any longer, so there isn't any concern about the school finding out, so? Wanna lick me until I come? Then you can fuck me to your hearts content." She didn't wait for an answer, but reached for my hand and pulled me down to kneel on the carpet. She sat on the sofa with her butt at the edge and lifted and spread her legs much like she had that first time on her desk. She held her hands out to me in invitation. When I came over, even if I didn't realize it, having sex with her was what was indeed on my mind. I accepted her invitation and leaned toward her.

I closed my eyes for a moment and gently kissed her thighs and then her pussy lips, tasting her excitement. The scent of her pussy was always an excitement for me. It spurred my desire to eagerly lick up her slit. Her soft flowery lips were warm and wet on my tongue, and her juices were already sweet tasting. I remembered all the things I leaned, both from her and mom, and let my tongue find her clit.

"Oh damn." She moaned as I found her clit and flicked over it. I pushed my finger into her slowly, letting my middle finger feel her pussy caress me. I curled it up around her pubic bone and searched for that special spot. "OHHHHHH SHIT!" she cried as I slid my finger in and out of her depths, the tip rubbing over the rough spot my finger had located. Her hips rocked and bucked toward my face as I pushed my finger in and out of her, working her orgasm closer and closer to climax.

I felt a hand around my half hard dick. I wasn't able to see her because of Peggy's thighs, but I had no doubt who it was that was playing with me. I kept working on her clit and driving my finger in and out of her as Angela stroked my cock rock hard again. I knew Peggy was about to come for me, I could feel her pussy start to clench and her legs tremble. I sucked her clit into my mouth, along with a portion of her soft inner lips. She moaned loudly and arched her back as her orgasm peaked.

"FUCK YES!" she screamed as her body shuddered and her pussy gushed her juices out all over my neck and chest. A second time she screamed, and I felt her juices gushing on me. I pulled my face from her and gently stroked her clit with my thumb leaving my finger deep inside her.

She looked down at me, panting, her legs still shuddering. She reached for my head and pushed it back, forcing me from between her legs. She lowered her legs and kept rolling toward me, pushing me back. Not hard, but insistent. I let her push me back until I rolled off my feet onto my back. She slid off the sofa and straddled me, crawling up my body on her knees until her dripping pussy was hovering over my again hard dick. She looked at me, not smiling, but looking as if I was a piece of meat in front of a hungry lioness. She looked into my eyes, staring at me, staring into me, as she reached for my dick. Without looking down at herself or my dick, she rubbed my head between her lips and then slowly sunk down on me.

"David. Come for me. Let me ride you until you come for me." She whispered, barely loud enough for me to hear. "I want to feel you come inside me, deep in me. I want to feel your cum fill me until it leaks out of my cunt. Will you do that for me David? Will you fill my cunt with your hot cum."

"Uh huh." I grunted as she started to slide up and down my shaft. God she felt good around me like this. If I had a favorite position, this had to be it. She moved rhythmically, sliding up and down, caressing my head and shaft with each slow deliberate stroke. She felt different than the time we had sex in her office, tighter, and something else. In control. She lifted and lowered herself, controlling the speed, pushing me toward climax, and then slowing to keep me from tipping over the edge. "That's it sweetie. Let me feel you grow so fat in me. Let me do all the work. You just lay there and enjoy it."

"Uh huh." I breathed softly as I tried to not lift my hips up at her slowly undulating ass, her pussy caressing my cock with each stroke. It didn't take long before I felt that overwhelming urge, the tingle and warmth and pressure deep in my groin. I knew what was coming, and I closed my eyes and let it flow over me. "Oh damn. I'm gonna come." I panted. "I'm gonna come."

"That's it. Do it. Give me a nice big load deep in my cunt. Let me feel you filling me with your cum." She groaned softly as she picked up her pace slightly, moving faster and jamming her pussy down on me until her ass slapped wetly against my thighs. I could feel her pussy squeezing and spasming around me and I wondered how she could still stroke so well in the middle of an orgasm. I opened my eyes and watched her tits bounce on her chest, and then glanced at her sister, standing just behind her, one hand squeezing one of her breasts and the other pushing two fingers in and out of herself. I could tell she too was close to climax by the look on her face and the urgency of her own stroking fingers.

"OH DAMN!" I groaned as my body jerked and arched, shoving my cock deep into her pussy. I felt a surge of cum flow up and lance out into her depths.

"FUCK YES!" she cried as her whole body began to tremble and shake. I felt her pussy clench around me even harder, her own orgasm strengthening and washing over her at the feeling of my cum pumping into her. Time after time my body jerked until I was laying below her, panting, her pussy shoved down on my cock as far as she could. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of my cum flowing into her and leaking from her. After some seconds, she opened her eyes and panted as she stared down at me.

"A woman can make me climax any number of ways, but only a man can push my orgasm over the top by pumping me full of cum. Thank you David." She said as she lay down on me. Her tits pressed to my chest and her lips moved to mine. She kissed me softly, her lips brushing mine, only this time, differently than the last kiss. This kiss was tender and caring, almost loving. "Thank you so much for this." She whispered as she broke the kiss.

"Thank you." I answered back. "That was pretty terrific feeling."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I don't know what you're doing for a girlfriend, now that Mandy, well, you know what I mean. If you want to, any time you're in town, I'd be more than happy to do this again. Maybe even play that game of strip trouble with you. Would you like that?"

"I think I would." I answered.

"Good. Now, I can't leave my sister hanging out to dry. You need a shower before you go and she needs to be fucked. Think you can handle another woman? "

"If she can get me hard."

"Trust me. I'm sure she can." She said with a soft giggle. She pushed off of me and stood up. She helped me from the floor and then pushed me gently toward where I guessed her bedroom was. The shower was small, not much more than three feet square. The water was already running and I could see Angela's indistinct form through the dimpled glass door. I did need a shower.

I opened the glass door and stepped in, squeezing into the small cubicle with her. Angela pressed her body against mine and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled out faces together. She kissed me in a long passionate kiss that seemed to be full of, not only desire, but of caring. She broke the kiss and stood under the water, rubbing her nose playfully across the tip of mine. "I want to thank you."

"What for?" I asked in confusion.

"My sister. I doubt you realize it, but she hadn't been with a man since her divorce. She was bordering on depression and seriously considering quitting her job. She wasn't in a good way. I know. I'm not only her sister, but also a psychologist. There was something about you. Something you did that day, something I don't think she's told me. It changed her. I can't explain it. The gift to you, the money for the car? That was what conceived me she really had changed. I want to thank you for...whatever it is that you did."

"And this is how you thank me?"

She grinned. "You don't want that kind of thank you?"

"I like Principal Johnson, Peggy. I really do. But, this. It doesn't feel right. Maybe it's because you look so much like her, but aren't her?"

"I understand." She whispered. She pushed the shower door open and gently pushed me out. "Some day you're going to make a very special woman one hell of a husband." She closed the door behind me. I shook my head and picked up the towel and dried off. I walked back to the living room, finding Peggy still naked. She stood up, clearly surprised to see me back so quickly.

"Already?" she asked as I walked to where my clothes were. "You didn't, did you? I told her you wouldn't."

I stopped and looked at her. "Huh?"

"I told her you wouldn't have sex with her."

"It was a test?"

She stepped to me and wrapped her arms around me. She pulled her face to mine and kissed me. I resisted at first but then softened and let the kiss become what she wanted it, long and soft and tender. She broke the kiss and held us together. She rested her forehead against mine. "She told you, about me wanting to quit, didn't she?"

"Yeah."

"She was right. I was going to turn in my resignation. Until that day you sat in my office all day."

"What changed?"

"You and Miss Williams. More specifically the way you treated her. You could have really hurt her, physically and emotionally, but you did something I would have never expected. You didn't punish her. You understood what she did and why and had compassion on her, despite that she had done to you. I expected you to take your hurt pride, your frustration at what had been done to you, out on her bottom. But you surprised me. You let me know that not all men are like my ex. Not all men are vicious and vindictive. Some, truly care. You truly cared, even though you had no reason to. That's why I did what I did. I wanted to see if you could, or would care about me. What you did, the way you touched and made me feel. She's right. It changed me. Thank you."

"You're welcome." I answered. She smiled and pulled away from me. She took her time dressing me, stroking my body and touching me all over as she dressed me, almost as if she knew it was the last time.

The last thing she did before closing the front door behind me was to kiss me softly and whisper one last thing. "I envy her. Whoever it is. I can see it in your eyes, feel it in your touch. There's someone. If it's not Mandy, then its someone else. Whoever it is, go to her. Love her. Make her feel like you made me feel that day."