All Comments on 'High School Dream Cum True'

by BartlebyWaylon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hmmm, gone for ten years and you return with this? You shoulda stayed gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You write about fat sex so well, it's great.

The lack of emotional connection between the actors always kind of bums me out -- they're all first times, or glancing encounters. Which, again, you write about really well, but I sometimes wish you put your observant eye toward more emotional matters.

Probably the wrong comment for Literotica, right. But you are a really good writer!

BartlebyWaylonBartlebyWaylonover 2 years agoAuthor

Replying to second Anonymous, thanks for your kind words and candid feedback. I don't know that the comment is wrong for Literotica, but I do know that it correctly identifies a deficiency in the emotional range that I bring to my erotic content here. I'll confess that my approach here has been to confine myself to titillation, rather than to write works treating emotional depth that "just happen" to be sexually explicit when the story arc so demands. I'm not sure why this is so. "IRL," my intimate life has been characterized by a small handful of long-term, monogamous relationships, punctuated by odd periods of brief singleness during which the occasional fling marked the exception to the rule. For reasons I'd have difficulty articulating, the intimacy I've experienced during the periods of stability has always struck me as ineligible as grist or fodder for the stories I offer here. Indeed, to speak of those experiences on this platform would seem almost inappropriate somehow. On the other hand, lightly (or heavily) fictionalized accounts of the "odd glancing encounter," sometimes embellished to the level of outright fantasy, has always struck me as what Literotica is really about. It is stories of the latter category that have come the most naturally to me in attempting to compose content here.

For now I'll leave it at that. I invite you to contact me privately if you'd car to continue this conversation.

Thanks, and all best,

bw

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Up until the sex part, I thought it was the best story I’ve ever read. You described in such detail what I’ve wanted to write about for so long. I wish I could pick your brain or something. 5 stars for sure.

BartlebyWaylonBartlebyWaylonover 2 years agoAuthor

Replying to third Anonymous, I'm a pretty private person when it comes to what I post here, and I wouldn't care to discuss the inspiration for the content, if that makes sense. On the other hand, I'm always more than happy to discuss writing as a craft. Feel free to contact me privately if you'd care to "pick my brain" that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous