High School Dream Cum True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response, she pulled up into a seated posture. "Oh, Bart," she said, "you're definitely gonna make a mess tonight. In like five seconds we're gonna be fuckin' our brains out..."

"Ohmygod," I whimpered.

She hoisted up her black dress and pinned it into the small of her back, hitched her royal blue panties down below the curve of her buttocks, and crab-sidled her bare bottom into the passenger seat and onto my lap. There she was! That heavenly vision I'd savored so many times, was now happening in real life—a literal "dream come true."

Her epic, gigantic round bottom was heavy and warm on my thighs. I placed my palms on the curves of her waist where it broadened into her hips and eased her back toward me. She steadied herself with her right hand on the door handle, and, once her big bottom was centered over her target, she let her dress slip back down and reached down in front to encircle my sputtering shaft, still wet with her saliva, in the fingers of her left hand. I felt her guiding me in, felt my head push against her crease before finding the creamy taut slit, and then felt it sink deliciously deep into her body as she lowered her heavy black bottom all the way down.

"Oh, Angela!" I moaned. "I can't believe we're really going all the way!"

"What?! Don't call it that."

I was suddenly embarrassed. "Sorry, uh, what do you want me to call it?"

"We're having sex. This isn't high school. Two grown-ass people having sex."

"Okay," I muttered. "I can't believe we're really having sex."

"Mmm, believe it. That dick feels good up in me."

"Your pussy feels sooo good!"

She lifted her ample round bottom and began torquing up and down, up and down, up and down, and I watched by the faint distant fluorescence of the cul-de-sac's lone street lamp as my pale white penis rhythmically disappeared and reappeared into the shadow of her black bottom, glistening with her generous secretions. My breath at once quickened and deepened and I inhaled the powerful musky aroma of her fragrant womanhood, now filling the car whose windows were rapidly steaming.

I put my white hands on her big black buttocks and guided her abundant booty up and down onto my throbbing shaft, where it made a wet, slightly gross squelching sound with each downward plunge. My lower body took on a mind of its own, thrusting up into her autonomically, and my boner seemed to swell to outsize proportions, opposing the already overpowering Kegel grip of her inner labia and vaginal walls. Then, in what seemed like an instant, I knew I was over the crest and that there was no containing it. I was going to come.

"Um, Angela—" I said weakly.

"You fid'na make that mess?"

"Sorry."

"Go on, then. First time's for you."

She continued bouncing her big ass up and down one, two, three, four more times as I let myself go and felt myself convulsing in violent orgasm just as she lifted off me for the last time, just in time for me to ejaculate hot jets of white semen onto her glowing black ass.

"I'm sorry," I managed.

"Don't be. You just gotta get me back is all."

"Anything."

"I do like getting my cat licked. Seems like I never get my cat licked anymore."

After some awkward adjustments we found ourselves in the back seat, her prone with her legs spread, me feasting on her dark brown pussy, furiously licking and sucking and slurping up her juices, torturing her clitoris with my nose and chin and tongue. After maybe ten minutes her back arched and her body quivered, and I could hear her moans sharpen as her breathing became irregular and her glottis tensed, and she came in my face, a flood of lady cum filling my mouth and glazing my chin and nose and cheeks.

I pulled up and looked over her heaving bosom at her face, but her eyes were closed as she was catching her breath. Finally, she said, "I do like getting my cat licked."

** *

We had sex one more time in the back seat, and then Angela drove me back to the store and I drove myself home. I believe I masturbated three times that night before falling asleep. I haven't seen Angela since, and there are times when the surreality of the experience makes me almost wonder if it really happened. Was it just a dream? Or a dream come true?

12