High School Futa Ch. 09

Story Info
Emma meets up with Cara as promised, but brings a friend.
3.5k words
4.62
24k
36

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: All characters are above the age of 18.

---

Before she could make a decision about the whole Pornhub deal, Emma had one thing to take care of. A wager she'd lost. It had been a few days since everything kind of converged, and Emma wasn't particularly busy. So, in between making light-hearted fun of some "ugly" pictures Lindsey took of herself, she texted Ms. Cara.

Me: Hey :)

Ms. Exotic: Oh, my favorite student...

Ms. Exotic: How are you? I heard you have a swimming thing coming up.

Me: Yeah, I'm ready though. I've been training my butt off.

Ms. Exotic: Oh no, don't do that. I like that butt <3

Me: You can see it soon if you want to...

Ms. Exotic: Are you free?

Me: Today and tomorrow.

Ms. Exotic: Why wait? Come home today. And...

At this, Emma raised an eyebrow.

Ms. Exotic: If you want to bring a friend, you can.

Me: But you won the bet?

Ms. Exotic: Just means I won't be a slave *this time*, not that you can't share me

Emma's heart sped up, and all she was doing was sitting in bed.

Me: I'll see.

Ms. Exotic: Parfaite

Cara sent her an address, along with the words "come whenever. I'll be home all day." Emma breathed in. Despite everything that had happened so far, it was still somewhat shocking that this was her life. That she was lucky enough to be in this position.

Cara's words left one question though. Who should I bring? Emma asked herself. The quick answer, of course, was Lindsey. The two of them had been official for long enough for people around them to know, and long enough for her to officially occupy a spot in Emma's mind as "the treasured girlfriend". But, when Emma's bedroom door opened to reveal a tan-skinned cheerleader with a playful smile on her face, Emma determined that she'd been neglecting Gabriella for a bit too long.

She stood and with no warning, kissed her softly on the lips.

"Whoa, someone woke up affectionate."

"I have a bit of a proposition for you." Emma started.

"Drink your coffee first." Gabriella ordered. "If we're starting the day off like this we're not doing it low energy."

"You made me coffee!?"

"Of course," Gabriella pressed her own kiss to Emma's lips. "I wanna be the best side ho you'll ever have."

"You are not a side ho." Emma replied with a smile. "You know I love you."

"Yeah, you definitely need some coffee." Gabriella chuckled.

They had breakfast of eggs and bacon. With how, well, to be frank, un-romantic Gabriella tended to be, Emma sometimes forgot that she was dating her just as much as she was dating Lindsey. And yet, Gabriella had proven to be able to provide in aspects where Lindsey couldn't.

Not that it made her better than Lindsey or anything, rather, it made her think about how both girls, when put together, formed this experience that she was incredibly lucky to form a part of.

"Thanks, this is great." Emma smiled at her.

"It's just eggs dude." Gabriella replied with a blush.

"Doesn't matter."

"Are you okay?" Gabriella asked.

"What? Why?"

"You've been looking at me with heart-eyes all day. Well, all three hours of it. Not that I'm complaining, it's just, I'm not used to it."

"If you ask me, I haven't been giving you enough heart-eyes." Gabriella laughed and shook her head. "Anyway, it kinda has to do with the proposition."

"Oh?"

"I was thinking, you know, we haven't really done anything."

"Hey, I told you, I'm not a walks-on-the-beach kinda girl. Save that for Lindsey."

"No, not like that. Just, special shit. In general, you know?"

"Oh?" Gabriella leaned forwards a little. "What do you have in mind?"

"Well," Emma shifted in her seat. "When I woke up, Cara texted me."

"Ms. Leblanc?" Gabriella grinned. "First name basis already?"

"Shut up." Emma chuckled lowly. "Anywayyy, she, uh, offered me something."

"Sexuallly?"

"Mhm."

"Congrats. Have fun."

"... You can have fun too, if you want."

At that, Gabriella had lifted a spoon to her lips and froze in place. The egg in the spoon fell back to her plate with a plop.

"What?"

"She told me I can, uh, bring someone, if I wanna." Emma looked away. "I was thinking I'd bring you, if you wanted."

"Whoa."

"New favorite word?"

"Shut up." Gabriella threw a piece of egg at Emma who squealed and dodged away. "Holy shit. You mean... A threesome?"

"Uh, yeah." Emma nodded.

"Just like that?"

"Apparently."

"Holy shit..."

"I was thinking too, I'd like to ask her about the whole Pornhub thing, when we're, uh, finished."

"Get the milf- I mean, the mature opinion, you mean?"

"As far as I know she isn't a mother, so no."

"Mature I'd Like to Fuck. Same difference."

"Do you wanna fuck her with me or not?" Emma asked light-heartedly.

"Well... I mean, I'd be insane to say no, right?" Gabriella laughed awkwardly. "I mean, she's like, really hot right? And..."

"Are you okay?" Emma asked, squinting at Gabriella.

"What? Yeah, o-of course."

"Gabriella? Stuttering? Really?"

"Fuck off." Gabriella blushed, looking away. Emma thought about it. What could be the problem? She asked herself. I mean, I can't imagine Gabriella doesn't think she's hot, everyone does, hell, I wouldn't be surprised if...

"You have a crush on her." Emma realized.

"Hah, no I don't."

"You actually have a crush on Cara!"

"I will not participate in your insanity." Gabriella stood up.

"Holy shit! Gabriella is actually nervous for someone!" A deep laugh bubbled out of Emma. Out of everything that could have been the case, she hadn't seen this coming.

Gabriella didn't leave, instead, she crossed her arms, pouting as hard as she could.

"Fine. Okay, yeah. I have a crush on her."

"Dude, that's great!" Emma stood up and wrapped her strong arms around Gabriella, lifting her up in the air (much to the cheerleader's chagrin) "You're growing up so fast!"

Gabriella spanked her as hard as she could, making Emma lose her grip and let her back down.

"Ow!"

"Fine." Gabriella replied.

"What?"

"Fine. I'll go with you." Emma grinned sadistically. "Cuz I'm curious! Nothing else!"

---

An hour later, they arrived at a two-floor white house in a regular suburban neighborhood in middle-class America. She was half-expecting a sitcom theme song to pop in like "Here are the Futas and co! Here to fuck the French teacher in the assho-

"We're here." Gabriella noted.

"Well, shit." Emma smiled at the cheerleader as she let Cara know through a message.

"So, uh..." Gabriella looked out the window. "What's she like?"

"Very smart. Did you know she's a teacher?"

"Haha." Gabriella rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean!"

"She's hot as fuck and sweet on top of that." Emma summarized. "Relax. You'll have fun. Just be yourself." Emma leaned towards her and pressed a kiss on her cheek to reassure her.

She had been talking to Lindsey at red lights on the way here.

Me: Well, I'm here, ttyl Lee~

~Lindsey~: Have fun, love :)

Emma's heart melted. Lindsey had been especially affectionate these days. Putting her phone in her pockets, she got out of the car along with Gabriella. Finally, they were standing there. Just them and a door standing between the two of them and the reality of a threesome.

Group sex is a wonderful thing. But in all of Emma's life, she'd never imagined that she'd experience it. And yet, here she was, about to have a... Moment, a moment with one of her favorite people in Gabriella and one of the hottest women she'd ever met.

"Let's go." Emma knocked on the door.

Ten seconds, twenty, then it opened.

Foreplay is a wonderful thing. Yet, Emma hadn't yet gotten to know all the different forms it came in. One of them, as she was experiencing now, was instant. When the door swung open, it revealed a french woman in silk pink robes that hung just low enough to reveal 50% of her chest and legs.

"H-Hi." Emma stuttered. She'd seen a lot of erotic stuff in the past couple of weeks, but dear god this was something else. She felt like she'd stumbled into a trashy 80s porno. Which, she found out, was a lot less laughable when you were the one in it.

"Oh shit..." Gabriella whispered beside her.

"Ah, cherie, you brought your cheerleader friend..."

"You know me?" Gabriella asked.

"Aside from the fact that I teach a class for you?" Cara chuckled as Gabriella ducked away blushing. "Yes, I know you, in different ways as well. You could say I'm a fan."

Gabriella must have caught onto what she meant quickly, as she asked:

"You saw the..."

"Mhm." Cara swung an arm around Emma's back. "This one provided me with some... insight into what it was like."

Emma's cock was nearly bursting out of her pants.

"Oh, cool, that's great."

"Yes, very." Cara pulled them into the house.

Without warning, she placed her hands on both sides of Gabriella's face and pressed her lips to the cheerleader's. For all the time she'd known Gabriella, she'd been the picture, the quintessential image of sexiness, even before she discovered that she was into girls. Now, that image was in danger of switching to a young french teacher.

The way Cara threw her arms behind Gabriella's neck and nibbled on her lips, letting her tongue glide over them made Emma wonder if she should give them some time alone and come back later. Maybe Cara was sensing that, because she (while still kissing Gabriella) reached with her left hand and squeezed Emma's crotch.

Gabriella had her eyes closed, clearly giving all her focus to enjoying the make out, but Cara opened them briefly and winked at Emma. Yeah, she was getting worried she'd actually faint from how much blood was surging into her cock.

When Cara and Gabriella finally separated, a single strand of saliva connected their lips, like it was sentient and begging them to continue. The way Cara grinned devilishly, like a succubus trapping her victim and the way Gabriella stayed frozen like she, the sluttiest girl she'd ever met, was a virgin, made Emma squirm.

As far as just watching two people go at it, she felt this ranked very highly on the "hottest things she'd ever seen" list.

"Fuck." That word didn't come from either Gabriella or Cara, but from Emma herself.

"Hahaha," Cara pulled her close, "it appears your friend is stuck."

She wasn't lying, Gabriella was just staring at them.

"You broke her!" Emma laughed. "Gabriella's are limited edition, I'll need a replacement."

That made Gabriella shake her head and smack Emma's shoulder. Even then, she wasn't talking, just pouting.

"Well, if it is not too much to ask," Cara stepped back, "I would... I would like to see that video again."

"What? Sure, I can look it up..."

"No," Cara interrupted, "in person."

"O-Oh." Both Emma and Gabriella reacted.

"Haha, well is it possible?"

"Su-"

Gabriella cut Emma off with a kiss. Unlike the one she'd shared with Cara, Gabriella quickly thrust her tongue into Emma's thankful mouth. It was like a burst of energy had emerged from inside of her, licking anything and everything that she could like Emma's saliva was keeping her alive.

And Emma couldn't get enough of it. Mustering her strength, she lifted Gabriella into the air, grabbing her by the hamstrings and making her wrap her legs around the futa's waist.

"Magnifique." Emma opened her eyes briefly to see that the woman had begun rubbing herself. Emma remembered how things were the first time she'd fucked Gabriella.

It turned out, at this point, she couldn't deny that being watched was absolutely a turn-on for her.

She bit down hard on Gabriella's bottom lip and the girl moaned.

"I need your dick." Gabriella indicated.

"As do I. We did not get to do much in our time..." Cara smirked lustfully.

"I have enough cock for both of you... I hope anyway." Emma did not put Gabriella down. With Cara guiding her, she lifted her all the way up to the next floor. There, she only set the girl down on Cara's bed. There, she took off Gabriella's pants and dropped her own jeans.

"The video showed more than I've seen... I'd like to see more." Cara whispered in Emma's ear. If she wasn't ready before, she was now.

Still, she had gotten a little better at this whole thing. She knew going in hard right now, was a bit of a waste. So, she kneeled down, her cock slapping against the bed on the way, and she began to lick Gabriella's pussy.

"Oh, god..."

"Enjoying this?" Cara leaned forwards, as Emma could see from her position. Cara rubbed one of Gabriella's breasts, and it was like the cheerleader was reminded that she was there.

They picked up where they had left off. Emma couldn't see it all too well, but she could hear their lips smacking and that little bit of ASMR made her go off. She stopped her eating, saving the meal for later, of course, and spread Gabriella's legs further.

"Oh Jesus." Gabriella moaned into Cara's mouth. The teacher laughed and looked back, grinning when she saw that Emma was about to go in.

And go in she did.

"Fuck!" Gabriella nearly screamed. "Fuck, fuck!"

Emma did not take it easy. From the start, she pounded Gabriella's for a few seconds, then she started to grind. Gabriella's cursing devolved into needy whining and incessant moaning. Cara watched it all with a satisfied grin.

"Is that as fast as you can go?" Cara asked. Every couple of seconds, she would do something like that which reminded both her and Gabriella that there was a third person here.

And that made things even hotter.

"Of course not."

With that, she went into full speed. One pump after another, the bed shook in tandem with her energy. Cara did not sit around and watch. She placed her mouth over Gabriella's, alternating between saying stuff so lowly that Emma couldn't hear it, and sticking her tongue in between the girl's lips.

Now, Emma was proud of a lot in her life. But making Gabriella cum within what had to be just a few minutes of fucking, that, she would go on to tell anyone she could. Everyone had to hear, in her mind, about how she'd made Gabriella The Self-Appointed Cocksleeve cum in record time.

The cheerleader shook. Emma stopped, her cock still inside of her as she stared, surprised.

When Gabriella stopped, both the teacher and Emma just stared at her.

"I... I fucking came." Gabriella said after catching her breath.

"Wonderfully, cherie." Cara placed a chaste kiss on her lips, which was weirdly cute for some reason. "My turn though."

"I'll get out of the way..." Gabriella started to lean out, to get off the bed, but Cara stopped her.

"No need."

Cara shed her robe and climbed on top of Gabriella.

"What are you..." The teacher stuck her ass in the air and again, picked up where she left off. With this much making out, it was clear she had some fascination with Gabriella's lips that the cheerleader did not seem to mind.

Emma, casually, went to stick her cock inside of Cara, but as she pressed into her pussy, the woman stopped her kiss.

"Wrong hole." Cara stated.

"It's your pussy though..." Emma raised an eyebrow.

"I know." She could hear the grin in her words.

Emma wondered if she'd ever been this horny.

Complying, she teased Cara's pink hole, just above her pussy. She couldn't believe she was this lucky. The smacking of lips from the two girls below her ceased for a moment. Holy shit, she thought. I'm actually about to fuck my teacher in the ass.

A moment of clarity made her slap some saliva onto Cara's rim, which made the teacher moan. No more stalling. She pressed forwards.

"Ohhhh, merde."

"You are so fucking hot." Gabriella whispered from beneath her as they resumed their kiss.

Unlike with Gabriella, Emma decided to take things slowly here. She didn't know when she'd, if ever, get to do this again. She wanted to enjoy it. She stroked softly, back and forth lightly as to tease the teacher who had clearly seen what she was capable of earlier.

Emma was loving every second of it. The woman was absurdly tight, and her ass, although not as plump as either Gabriella's or Lindsey's, was... Fair. It was the kind of butt she'd expect a queen to have. She grabbed onto it, fearing that she'd faint from the pleasure if she didn't have something to hold onto.

Squeezing the woman's cheeks, she moaned herself.

"This. Is. Amazing." She let out between humps.

"Enjoying my ass?"

"Yeah, kinda." Emma laughed.

"Ohhh, you're wonderful, dear." Cara slowly started to let out moans of her own. "I see what I've been missing."

"You have no idea." Gabriella whispered.

"Everyone should feel this at some point."

"Well, maybe not everyone." Gabriella chuckled as they went back to their kissing. Emma found her rhythm.

For the next five minutes, she pounded at away at the French woman, the two of them connected like they were teaming up to fight the British.

One more minute, two, and finally, Emma felt her body preparing.

"I'm going, I'm going to..."

"Me too cherie, me too!" As if Emma wasn't planning on cumming inside Cara's ass, the teacher used her legs to reach behind the futa and lock her in place.

She came hard, filling Cara's ass with as much of herself as she could. Even as she settled down, she refused to leave the warmth her dick was feeling.

They stayed like that for at least a few more minutes.

One very long session later, all three women were laying on Cara's Very Expensive Bed.

"That was amazing!" Gabriella squealed, hugging Emma close.

"Agreed." Cara smiled at them.

"You're amazing, by the way." Gabriella pulled Cara in for yet another kiss. It seemed they really liked doing that.

"A pleasure, honestly." Cara stood. "So, you said you had something to talk about?"

"Oh, yeah." Emma grew serious. "I, uh, got an offer."

"Explain."

"Well, basically... I got an offer to be a pornstar."

"Oh, I get those all the time. Just delete the message and block the person, honestly, people these days."

"No," Emma interrupted, "I mean a professional offer. Like, from PornHub."

"What?" Cara was surprised.

"Yeah, the video kinda took off and they sent me something. They want to work with me. But, I don't know... Should I? It sounds like a great deal."

"Whoa whoa, cherie." Cara waved her hands back and forth. "I... Well, first I need to know. Is it being a pornstar that interests you, or working with PornHub?"

"Both?"

"Pick one."

"Oh..." Emma thought about it. "Well, I guess being a pornstar. I, uh, like fucking." Both Gabriella and Cara laughed. "And, uh, if I can get paid for it, that would be great."

"Okay. Here's my advice then." Cara straightened up. "Working for a pornographer or a porn company, as far as I've seen, is potentially dangerous. You could end up with inadequate pay, having sex with people you don't trust as far as disease is concerned, and well, a lot of those scenes aren't made naturally."

"What?"

"They're like movies. All the life is sucked out of them by producers and directors. You do what they tell you to do, you cum when they tell you to cum."

"Really?"

"Yes." Cara nodded. "However, if being a pornstar is what interests you, there are better ways to go about it."

"Like?"

Cara smiled.

"Get some kind of site where people donate to you directly, be your own boss."

Emma raised an eyebrow, Gabriella nodded.

"Wait, wait, that's a great idea!" Gabriella suddenly interjected. "No, seriously! Promote yourself as the girl from the video, and make people pay you directly to watch you!"

"I think that would be the best course of action."

"Wait, how can I promote myself? 'hey, it's me, the futa'?"

"No." Finally, Cara said something that, years later, Emma would thank her as the person that set her on the right path. "Make a different video."

12