All Comments on 'High School Futa Ch. 09'

by ToSexorNotToSex

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 4 years ago

Amazing, thank you.

Hope to hear from you again soon :)

ToSexorNotToSexToSexorNotToSexabout 4 years agoAuthor
Question

Is there anyone you're looking forward to reading about now that we're BACK?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Answer

me. I want to read more.

You were of to an amazing start in the first 3 chapters. Now I wanna see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lindsey!

Been waiting for her and Emma to get back together. The nerd and the futa! Match made it heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

I love this story

If i had one thing to say, as a french, cara would probably use "putain" instead of "merde". It's more common, trust me ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Welcome Back

The hottest series is back on Literotica. This chapter came back at such a needed time back in March, you have no idea! So thank you for that.

The story was hotter than fire but having great characters like these make everything so much better. Can't wait for the Lindsey and Emma Ch.! What can I say, I love that F'ing Lindsey so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am just loving the story. I really never had a math teacher like Cara. Feel like I missed out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not your best chapter tbh. The sex scene was super rushed and I got almost no visuals reading it. Also let Gab be the side ho she is. She should be a sub slave or something, not a partner on the same level as Lindsey. Imo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToSexorNotToSex@ToSexorNotToSex
Hello! I'm TSoNTS, I write lesbian/intersex stories with a focus on the emotional side of things, taboo topics, etc. For early access to my chapters, subscribe to me over at Patreon. (https://www.patreon.com/TSoNTS)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES