High School Futa Ch. 11

Story Info
The long-awaited sleepover arrives. Emma has a crucial talk.
5.4k words
4.73
19.1k
37

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters are above the age of 18.

Second Note: Hello everyone! Well, this has been building up for a while. A few chapters ago, someone asked if we'd see side-couples. We'll see the birth of the main one here! Enjoy!

----

Ultimately, it was decided the sleepover would take place at Emma's house.

"Gab, is my room clean?" The futa asked, from the living room. With her sleeves rolled up and no pants on, she mopped the floor over and over again as Gabriella, who was on her couch with her feet up, wriggling her toes scrolled through her phone.

"For the third time, yes!"

"And the bathroom?"

"Mhm."

"And the balco-"

"EMMA!" Gabriella laughed, sitting up and resting her head on the couch's back as she watched the futa work. "We're having girls over, not preparing for an inspection."

At that, Emma sighed and dried the mop.

"Can you blame me? It's the first time Lindsey's coming over to my house! I want to look... Presentable and shit."

"Yeah, because she'll definitely be thinking about how the furniture looks when she's gagging on your dick."

"GAB!" Emma blushed furiously as Gabriella laughed.

"Oh, come on. After that shit you did with Britney, you have no right to play the innocent little futa anymore."

"S-Saying stuff like that though..."

As Emma walked over to the couch, in a motion that was nearly rehearsed, Gabriella raised her head and Emma swept in, letting it fall on her lap as she sighed.

"So, when are they supposed to get here?" Gabriella asked.

"About thirty minutes or something." Emma replied as she watched what was on tv. Well, she wasn't really watching it. It was like when you study with music on. You're not really listening to the music, it's just there.

"... So, you're going to talk to her about it?" Gabriella looked up at her.

"Yeah." Emma nodded. Without even noticing it, she started playing with the tan-skinned girl's hair. "I want to see what she thinks. If she'll support me or not. Her ideas, what she'd want for me to do. All of that."

From below, Gabriella's eyes lingered on her as her hand softly stroked the cheerleader's scalp.

"You're really serious about her, huh?" She suddenly asked.

"Yeah, we've been over this." Emma's eyebrows furrowed.

Gabriella's eyes didn't stray. Instead, she took Emma's other hand in hers.

"Can I ask you something?" Gabriella started.

"What? Of course." Emma replied.

"Listen, the other day, I was at a bar and a guy walked up to me. Long story short, he wanted to fuck." Emma blinked. A pang of jealousy hit her heart. She shook it off as she continued to listen. "Last month, I would have said sure. But..." For the first time, Gabriella looked away. "When I was about to... You came to my mind." At that, her bright eyes peered into Emma's own. "And I couldn't do it."

"Oh..."

"So, I wanted to ask." At that, Gabriella sat up and leaned in closely. "Where do we stand?"

"I told you, I love you." Emma said plainly.

"No, not feelings-wise. You love me, I love you, we all love each other." Gabriella, out of nowhere, licked Emma's cheek. The futa laughed, pushing Gabriella off her, who smirked. Then, she turned more serious. "But, like." She continued. "Where do we stand relationship-wise?"

"As in...?"

"As in, is this just between you, me and Lindsey? You, me, Lindsey and Karly? You, me, Lindsey, Karly and Cara? And Britney?" Gabriella had no anger in her eyes, but her words still hit Emma's core. "You see what I mean?"

"Y-Yeah. I get you." Emma nodded.

"So, where do we stand?"

Emma breathed in.

"As far as sex goes... You can do it with whoever you want. I did it with Britney without consulting anyone, it would be unfair of me to tell you otherwise." She shrugged. "But... When people ask me if I have a girlfriend, and I answer yes, I'm not just referring to Lindsey."

At that, Gabriella's eyes widened.

"But, we haven't gone on any dates or anything. And we won't, too. That's just not me." Gabriella replied.

"And that's okay." Emma placed her arm around Gabriella's neck and pulled her in for a hug. "All I know is I love you. And that's not how I feel about Britney or whoever. So, yeah. Girlfriends, it's just you and Lindsey for me."

"... Really?" Gabriella looked into Emma's eyes like she was searching for truth.

"Dude, we've been over this!" Emma laughed.

"... So, what if I fall in love with someone else?" Gabriella asked. "What then?"

"Then you have me as a girlfriend, plus one!" Emma raised her index finger. "I-I mean, if you want to keep me around of course. I don't mean to assume you..."

Gabriella kissed her.

"I do want to keep you around... Forever." Gabriella stated softly. "So, okay then. Nice to have that cleared up."

"Yeah... Never thought I'd hear you say you fell in love with someone though." Emma chuckled.

"When did I say that?"

"I believe your exact words were 'what if I fall in love with someone else' which means you fell in love with me. I'm very touched, I didn't know you had this in you!"

"Oh, fuck off." Gabriella threw a pillow lightly at Emma's face just as the doorbell rang.

"I'll answer it." Emma stood up, throwing the pillow back at the cheerleader. Pacing across the spotless floor, she pulled the front door open to find two diametrically opposed girls standing there. On one side was Lindsey, already in pink pajamas with her hair tied into a ponytail. On the other side was Karly, in a black hoodie, with her nails painted the same color.

"H-Hi." Lindsey waved without meeting Emma's eyes.

"Girl's been panicking the entire way here, can you just fuck her already?"

"K A R L Y!" Lindsey yelped.

"Hi, you two." Emma smiled, shaking her head. "Gab is in already, we're watching a show on Netflix, but we can move to my room to do that, so come right this way!"

Gabriella, hearing the conversation, turned the tv off and went up to them. Having already known Lindsey, she greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh? You're the cheerleading friend right?" Karly asked.

"The one and only. And you are...?"

"Karly. Nice to meet you." Karly looked her up and down. "You look different in person."

"Oh? Where else have you seen me?" Gabriella asked with a curious smile.

"Lindsey showed me a few pictures of you from your squad." Karly tilted her head a little. "You don't look too bad."

"Wow, kindest shit ever said to me, really." Gabriella chuckled. "You don't look that bad either."

"Oh, you're shit outta luck." Karly laughed. "Lindsey already told me you think I'm hot."

Gabriella, blushing furiously, slapped Emma's shoulder.

"You actually told her!?"

"Sorry!" Emma apologized through her laughter. "Sorry, I just couldn't resist!"

"Don't worry, we can pretend like we're still flirting on equal grounds here." Karly told her, though Gabriella was still focused on hitting Emma.

"If it's any consolation, Lindsey told me Karly thinks you're hot as fuck." Emma squeezed out.

"Oh my god, Lindsey!" Karly mean-mugged her friend who retreated shyly.

Eventually, they began to move up to Emma's room. However, as they walked up the stairs, Emma pulled Lindsey aside.

"Can I talk with you?" She figured it was best to get this out of the way early.

"Sure." The shy rich girl walked by her side as they went out to Emma's porch.

The night air was frosty, especially for Emma who was still not wearing pants. Lindsey stood by her side as they kept their eyes on the street lights.

"What's on your mind?"

"So... The other day, I got an offer from Pornhub."

Lindsey blinked.

"Wait, for real?"

"Yeah." Emma nodded. "They wanted me to work with them because of... You know, the video and all that."

"Oh." Lindsey replied. "Oh, wow..."

"Yeah." Emma laughed awkwardly. "I thought about it."

"... And?"

"I'm not doing it."

"Oh, oh thank god." Lindsey laughed. "I was worried you were..." When she noticed the look on Emma's face, she stopped. "Oh? Was there a 'but' coming up?"

"Mhm." Emma nodded. "I'm not doing it... But, I think, well, working in sex... It sounds interesting."

At that, Lindsey took a step back.

"... Oh."

"Yeah." Emma nodded. "I mean, well, if I can get paid to, you know, it sounds pretty good."

"O-Oh..." Lindsey blushed. "So, you're considering... What exactly?"

"I talked about this with Gab and, this is where I'm at. I think if I can be my own boss, open up a page where people can donate to me for, like, videos and stuff... Then why not?"

There was a silence between them. Lindsey was clearly taking in the information and Emma's heart simply wouldn't slow down. That reaction earlier was not promising.

"So, you're thinking about being... Like, a camgirl, basically?" Lindsey asked.

"I, well, when you say it like that it sounds weird, but yeah. Basically."

"... Oh." Lindsey opened her mouth to say something, but closed it. "W-Who would you be doing this with?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to be in it." Emma shrugged. "I just think..."

"No." Lindsey interrupted her.

"W-What?"

"No. Uh, wait, give me a second to get my thoughts in order." Lindsey muttered. She breathed in. "I, uh... I'll be honest. I don't like the idea of so many people getting to see you like that... I'm afraid it'll stop being special, that we'll stop being special."

"N-No, I promise it wouldn't..." Lindsey held a hand up.

"But, I... I want to support you. In anything you do." Lindsey took a step closer to her. "If you really want to go for that, I'll be in your corner, even if I don't like it. I'll be there for you. Always." Her eyes turned hard then. "But I won't participate in it." She shook her head. "That much, I'm sorry, but I have no interest in that."

"... But, you'll still be with me?" Emma asked. "D-Do you still love..."

For the second time that night, Emma was interrupted with a kiss.

"Of course. I'm in this with you for the long run, Em." Lindsey smiled and Emma's heart melted. This girl was just too precious. "But, anything in the... Camgirl section of your life. That's all you. I guess, when it comes to that, I'll stay behind the scenes."

Emma charged in and wrapped her arms around Lindsey, lifting her in the air with a hug.

"E-Emma!?"

"Thanks, Lee." Emma had been so nervous about this conversation that a tear came out of her eye with relief. "It means a lot to me that you're willing to compromise like this. I love you. A lot!" Emma laughed as Lindsey sighed and returned the hug in mid-air.

"Yeah, I love you too."

---

After that, the two girls went up to Emma's room, where Gabriella and Karly were lying next to each other on Emma's bed, watching her tv.

"Dude, Supergirl is way hotter than Lena Luthor." Gabriella stated.

"Are you kidding?" Karly smirked. "Lena's got it going on. The skirts, her hair, ugh, my gay heart dies for her."

"Supergirl's muscles though..." Gabriella sighed dreamily.

"Supergirl is basically a giant puppy." Karly quipped back. "You're delusional."

"No, I just happen to have eyes. You should open yours."

"Touche."

"Well, glad to see you two are getting along." Emma chuckled. "Sooooo... I brought this, by the way, in preparation." She reached into a drawer and pulled out a full bottle of Bacardi 151. "Because I'm a good host."

"The best!" Gabriella sprang up. Karly smiled and rolled out slowly.

"Come one, come all, the Emma Heart Bar is open." Emma pulled out a few cups that were resting next to the cup. She filled four half-way and gave them out.

"Can you handle your liquor, cheerleader?" Karly asked.

"Probably better than you, goth girl."

One by one, they downed the contents of the cups. With a burn in her throat, Emma coughed.

"Holy shit." She looked to her left to find Lindsey, still and quiet, staring at her shot glass. "O-Oh, you don't have to if..."

Lindsey drank it quickly.

"N-No, I just needed to prepare is all." Lindsey reassured her.

"Okay, cool."

"Holy fuck!" Gabriella laughed. "That was strong!"

"Yeah, can't lie." Karly looked at her glass with wonder. "Where did you get this?"

"Mom brought it back from one of her trips to Puerto Rico." Emma explained. "It's pretty, uh, effective."

A silence manifested.

"So, what now?" Emma asked.

"I know... How about truth or dare?" Gabriella asked.

"Oh?" Karly smiled at her, her eyes half-closed. "A bit early, don't you think?"

"I like taking care of important things early into the night." Gabriella replied.

"... Okay, I can get behind that. How do we start?"

"With this!" Emma placed the Bacardi bottle on the floor carefully. "We spin it, whoever it lands on has to choose and whoever spins it gets to call the dare."

"You thought of that fast." Gabriella noted. "Done it before?"

"I watch too much tv..." Emma blushed slightly.

"Clearly. But, good idea. Alright, who goes up first?"

"Shouldn't you?" Karly replied. "Since it was your idea."

"Fair." The four of them sat around the bottle. Emma was strangely excited. She felt her stomach buzzing a little.

Gabriella spun the still-full bottle. It didn't spin too much, since it still had liquid in it, but it landed on Karly.

"Wow." Karly sighed. "Alright, may as well get it out of the way. How about, truth."

"Didn't take you for the cowardly type. I'm surprised." Gabriella teased. Karly stared at her.

"Alright, I'll change it then. Dare."

"How about we change the rules entirely?" Gabriella started. "Strip or dare. You do the dare, or you take something off."

"... If everyone's just going to call out dare anyway, that sounds fine." Karly ran her right hand through her black hair, pulling the blue highlights. "Fine."

"Cool. So, dare, was it?"

"Absolutely." Karly smirked. "Come on, hit me."

"Okay..." Gabriella closed her eyes sagely. "Well, it's a classic. How about you give Lindsey a kiss?"

"Dude, that's a dare? We do that every night." Karly laughed loudly. Gabriella glared at her.

"... How about you kiss her?" Lindsey muttered, pointing at Gabriella. Both girls went quiet. Gabriella was the first to smirk.

"How about it, goth girl?" She asked. "I don't think you're ready for these lips though."

"I'm ready for anything you've got to give, cheerleader." \

"Yeah?" They leaned in towards each other. Their skin contrasted brilliantly with Gabriella's tanned hands reaching up for Karly's pale cheeks.

"Yeah."

Their lips met. Emma's eyes widened as her heart rate began to speed up. Watching two overtly sexual girls go at it was... Stunning. Gabriella placed her hands behind Karly's head, pulling her further in as Karly's own went immediately for Gabriella's firm thighs, revealed by the hotpants she wore. Their luscious lips tugged and pulled at one another.

One thing that Emma noticed, which she may not have noticed if she was doing the kissing herself, was the sound. Their lips smacking gave the entire act an aura of sensuality to it that sent blood rushing into her cock. She was getting very hard.

Gabriella was the first one to show tongue, which Karly received into her mouth quickly. Her hands went further up Gabriella's body, landing at her waist as Gabriella swept her tongue across Karly's bottom lip.

They pulled apart with a strand of saliva connecting their lips.

"Okay, not bad." Karly stated. Gabriella laughed.

"Not bad? I feel bad for whoever you end up dating, with standards like those."

"It's good to have high expectations. Tends to make people want to meet them." Karly winked. "Okay, my turn." She spun the bottle, and the look she gave Gabriella made it clear she wanted the bottle to land on her.

Instead, it landed on Emma.

The futa raised her eyebrows, like she was surprised fate was allowing her to intrude in this clear foreplay.

"Hm..." Karly's lust-ridden eyes landed on the futa. "By the way, I still remember our make out at that party. Now that was sick."

"Thanks..." Emma muttered.

"Now, what do we have you do... Oh, I got something." She grinned. "I dare you to jerk yourself off for the rest of this game."

"W-What?"

"Gonna strip?" Karly asked. "Sure, but you don't have much on to take off."

Fuck, Emma thought. Reluctantly, she pulled off her panties, which had been the only underwear she had on. With her oversized shirt still on, she revealed her dick to the audience.

Lindsey blushed, but kept her eyes on it. Gabriella licked her lips. Karly basically had eye-sex with it.

"Okay, start whenever."

Emma wrapped her hand around her dick. Breathing in, she started motioning it up and down. It didn't take long to feel a response. Something about doing this with an audience of three different, beautiful girls watching her was doing wonders for her sex drive.

"Nice. Keep that up. You can spin now."

"Right." Still slowly jacking off, she spun the bottle only for it to land on Gabriella.

"Oh shit." The cheerleader hadn't expected it. "Okay, Em. Hit me."

"I uh, already have something in mind." Emma stated and they all looked at her, surprised. "It's just, I've been thinking about this. Could you... Uh, this sounds fucked up."

"... Whisper it to me, and I'll see what I can do." Gabriella grinned.

Emma did exactly that. Her request had been something she thought of last night, when she had come inches away from rubbing one out.

"Oh... Oh shit." Gabriella smiled wickedly. "Hm... Lindsey would have to be okay with that though."

At that, the shy girl perked up.

"What?" Lindsey blinked.

"Lindsey, her dare kind of involves you. Can you help me complete it?" Gabriella asked sweetly. She placed her hands in front of her chest. "Pretty please?"

"Disgusting." Karly gagged. Gabriella stuck her tongue out to her like a child.

"So, wanna help?"

"Uh, sure." Lindsey shrugged.

"Okay, nice." Like a cat, with her back arched, Gabriella stalked across the floor, in Lindsey's direction.

Emma was still jerking off. If Gabriella did this well, it would do nothing to help the pressure between her legs.

Gabriella tilted Lindsey's head up.

"Can you open your mouth for me, princess?" Gabriella whispered loud enough for Emma to hear. Lindsey did so.

After closing her mouth to make it up, she opened it again. A small globe of spit trailed down her lips. As soon as Karly and Lindsey realized what Emma had asked for, their expressions changed. Karly looked genuinely shocked, while Lindsey blushed furiously.

Gabriella let the spit fall into Lindsey's mouth slowly. With her hands on Lindsey's jaw, she asked:

"Drink it up for me, please." Lindsey did not break eye-contact as she gulped it down, blush and all. "I can see why Emma asked for that." Gabriella declared. "That was hot as fuck."

"Agreed." Karly said. "You're sick in the head, Emma. But in a good way!"

"... Uh, thanks." Emma's dick was rock-hard now.

"Well, that's it for my dare. I get another spin then."

Gabriella gave the bottle a spin and it landed on Lindsey.

"Okay then." Gabriella clapped her hands together. "Something basic for the girl I just got way closer to than I expected tonight." She winked and Lindsey looked away. "How about... You give us a taste of what you and Emma like to do. Give her a blowjob."

"What?" Both Emma and Lindsey asked.

"Or you can strip." Gabriella shrugged. "But... I really wanna get a peek of that."

"I'm kinda curious too, honestly." Karly admitted. "Come on, for science and shit."

"Yeah, for science!" Like two people who'd been friends forever, Karly and Gabriella made mirroring poses.

"... Okay." Lindsey nodded slowly. "Okay."

"Nice. Anytime now."

With that, Lindsey got on her knees. She crawled over to Emma and looked down.

12