High School Futa Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow." She let out. "It's bigger than I remember."

That did nothing to ease Emma's intensity.

"Here I go..."

Lindsey's rich lips touched Emma's dick, and it was all she could do not to cum then and there. Now, having received blow jobs from a few different girls, Emma could compare. There was something absurdly soft about Lindsey's lips. Like she moisturized them on a daily basis. The sensation was insane as her tongue wrapped itself around her shaft.

"Holy shit..." Emma sighed.

"I'll say." Karly raised an eyebrow. "She's a bigger slut than I thought."

Lindsey blushed, but did not stop. Karly crawled up to them. Lindsey had stuck her ass in the air.

"Here, how about I help you out?" Emma watched as Karly removed Lindsey's pajama pants. Lindsey still kept going. Though her hand was out of view, it wasn't hard to see what Karly had started to do.

"Oh shit..." Gabriella muttered.

"Hey, put the bottle aside and get over here." Karly ordered. "More interesting, right?"

"... Fine." Soon, Gabriella and Karly both had started to toy with Lindsey's pussy. She whimpered, the sound making vibrations that shook Emma's cock.

"I'm... I'm..." At that, they all looked up at her. Lindsey sped up. "W-Wait, wait! Agh!"

Emma came. Lindsey's lips were still wrapped around her shaft. She could feel her cum going down Lindsey's throat and it was incredible. Even after it had finished and Lindsey retreated, wiping herself off, Emma was still hard.

"... I have an idea." Karly said.

"What is it?" Gabriella asked.

"Out of everyone here, I'm the only one that hasn't had a real taste of you, Emma." She indicated. "I think it's my turn."

"Really? In front of..." She pointed at Lindsey.

"We're all friends, it's okay, right?"

All eyes fell on Lindsey. The girl, to all their surprise, nodded firmly.

"I, kind of want to see that." Lindsey muttered along with it.

"There you have it. So," Karly stood and in one swift motion removed her hoodie. Emma's eyes widened. She had a way better figure than her hoodie teased. "Come on. Over here, if it's okay with you."

They all stood as Karly lied down on the bed. Emma decided she may as well commit and removed her shirt. From the bed, Karly basically gasped as Emma showed off her body.

"God..." She muttered. "You're like a walking rock."

Emma stood over Karly, placing her hands beside Karly's head.

"This is, uh... Kind of intimidating." Karly laughed shortly.

"I'm going in, ready?" Emma stated.

"... Ready when you are." Karly whispered back.

From the corner of her right eye, Emma saw Gabriella reach for something. Lindsey gasped lightly as Gabriella smirked in their direction. "Okay, what's that about?" Emma asked herself, before shaking her head. "Doesn't matter." She had a mission. She had to make a good first impression.

She pushed in.

"Ohhhhh fuck." Karly sighed out. Her black nails clutched at the bed as she squeezed the covers. "God."

Once Emma had a good foundation, she went in and out slowly. Her time with Britney had awakened something in her she hadn't been aware of before, so now she was painfully aware of the fact that she was going extremely slowly, but she had to. She had to set Karly up appropriately before what would inevitably follow.

Karly's words quickly turned into soft moans. "She's reacting like this and I'm not even really trying yet... She must have been looking forward to this for a while." Emma realized as she continued her slow stroke.

"Oh my god..." Karly whispered.

"Ready for more?" Emma asked with a husky voice.

"Fuck yes!"

Now, Emma could have gone slowly. She could have gradually sped up. But another idea that appeared in her mind was far more fun. She grabbed Karly by the waist, pulling herself fully inside in one hump. Karly's eyes basically bulged out of their sockets as Emma smiled.

One second, they were staring at each other. The next, Emma was going close to full-speed.

The bed was rocking back and forth as Emma pounded Karly. Her moans had turned to screams as her hands went up and behind Emma's back. Emma grimaced as Karly, knowingly or unknowingly, began scraping at her with how tightly she was clutching. The pain made Emma go even faster.

"HOLY FUCK!" Karly cried out. Emma didn't stop. She didn't stop even as Karly's body shook, indicating that the girl had cum before Emma herself. She only stopped when her body started to electrify and her dick began swelling.

"I'm going to...!" Emma plunged deep. She wanted to reach Karly's very womb. Finally, her dick emptied inside. Karly fell on her back, limp as Emma let her cum flow.

That said, she had more on her mind. She pulled out, watching the cum slip out, but before it could reach her bed, Emma leaned down.

She took her own cum into her mouth. The taste was euphoric as she crawled up to Karly's mouth.

"What are you...?" Karly's eyes cartoonishly popped out when Emma pressed her lips to hers. She didn't close her eyes either, she stared Karly down as she allowed her cum to move from her mouth to the girl below's. Karly, surprised at first, soon brought her legs into a leg lock behind Emma, both of them looking deeply into each other's eyes as the cum moved.

It was only when she was sure that Karly had drank all of it that she let the girl go, falling on her back and staring up at the ceiling.

"Holy shit..." Karly whispered. Emma's eyes closed.

She didn't know how long they'd remained like that. It was a minimum of ten minutes, and a maximum of one hour. But then, a humid sensation surrounded her dick once again. She groaned. It was damn near sore by now. Willing her eyes to open, she looked down.

Lindsey was there, lapping up at her shaft. Her girlfriend smiled when she saw Emma looking at her.

Emma looked to the left and found Karly and Gabriella doing a sixty-nine.

"Holy shit, get in there deep bitch!" Gabriella muttered.

"Where, here?" Karly replied. Emma had turned just in time to see Karly, who was under the cheerleader, bring her tongue up the girl's crack.

"OH, YOU'RE...!"

"I love your ass, what can I say?" Karly interrupted herself before resuming her rimjob. Emma watched how her tongue circled Gabriella's hole like she was eating dessert. Gabriella's toes were curling with how good she felt.

"They're beautiful aren't they?" Lindsey whispered. Emma turned and Lindsey was right in front of her. "Call me crazy, but I think they like each other."

At that, Emma laughed. Then, she gasped.

Lindsey placed Emma's dick between her tits and started moving them up and down.

"I didn't really get my turn." Lindsey said with a sweet voice. "I've been really looking forward to tonight, you know?"

Emma nodded.

"Sorry."

"No worries. I loved seeing you fuck Karly like that." The language coming out of Lindsey made Emma hard again. "There it is... Can I?"

"Of course."

"Thanks." Lindsey stood on the bed. She walked up and crouched over Emma's dick. Emma gulped. She brought her hands to squeeze greedily at Lindsey's plump thighs. Finally, Lindsey lowered herself.

Emma sighed. The feeling of penetrating Lindsey was too much. Britney was the only girl so far that had come close to being as tight as her. Unlike before, Lindsey did not seem interested in waiting. She quickly started bouncing up and down, doing most of the work herself.

Emma tried to hump, but Lindsey placed her hands on Emma's breasts.

"Shhh..." She pushed Emma down. "Rest. Let me do this."

Emma watched, nodding slowly and closing her eyes. From her left, she could hear Gabriella's moans intensifying.

"You eat ass so fucking well!"

"Glad to know I'm talented." Karly replied as Emma tried to focus on Lindsey. She only just noticed that they were all close enough to hold hands. Emma's bed wasn't that big.

"She's good, isn't she?" Lindsey asked Gabriella.

"She's amazing!" Gabriella tried to lick the girl's pussy half as well as Karly was apparently doing her ass. Of course, since Gabriella was far less experienced in this field, she was bound to have a learning curve.

"Come here, I want to taste her!" Lindsey expressed and Gabriella looked up. Emma watched as Lindsey caught Gabriella's lips with a feverish kiss.

That was almost more than she could take. What she saw next was more than she could take. Karly stopped licking and instead pushed her fingers into Gabriella's ass.

"Oh shit!" Gabriella cut the kiss off. Lindsey went back to Emma. The rich girl stared down at her lovingly as she sped up.

"Are you ready, my love?" Lindsey asked.

Emma could barely speak, so she simply nodded.

"I, I'm nearly, holy shit!"

In a beautiful sequence, they came at the same time.

Sadly, Emma didn't get to watch the conclusion of Gabriella and Karly's tryst, as she fell asleep almost instantly.

----------

When she woke up, the four of them were still in Emma's bed. She looked up, expecting to see Lindsey, but she was wrong.

Karly was on top of her, still asleep. "What?" She shook her head. Looking to her left, she found Lindsey on top of Gabriella, both of them asleep as well. "Did we keep going?"

Her head pounded. "Ohhhh shit." She sighed. Hangover. Fuck.

"Mmm." She heard from her left. Lindsey, who was asleep on Gabriella's chest, was stirring awake.

"Oh, hi." Lindsey spoke with a gravelly voice, ridden with tiredness.

"Hi." Emma smiled. "My head hurts."

"You should check your partner." She pointed at Emma's lower region. "It had quite the workout yesterday."

Emma glanced at Karly's face, weirdly cute in how unreserved it was, and nodded.

"Considering that I don't remember how this happened, I can believe that."

Lindsey laughed lightly.

"You don't remember the ending?"

"Nothing after you and I came." Emma replied. "Why?"

"Oh, I'll give you a tip then." Lindsey leaned in conspiratorially. "Karly asked Gabriella out."

"What?"

"Mhm." Lindsey nodded. "In the end, when we were all about to go to sleep."

"I didn't see that coming. What did Gab say?."

"I think she passed out right when she was about to respond." Lindsey replied.

"Wow, sick." Emma shook her head. "Hope she says yes. I'm happy for her. For them.

"Me too. So, how do you feel?"

"All in all?" Emma replied. "I loved it. I... I'm glad I got to experience this with you guys."

"Me too. Karly can hopefully stop complaining about wanting you now."

"What?"

"I wasn't lying. She was really, REALLY, looking forward to tonight."

With that, Emma laughed just hard enough for Gabriella to wake.

"Oh, sorry." She quickly said.

"Hey Em. Hey Lind." Gabriella rubbed her eyes. Lindsey smiled down at her. Emma felt strangely proud. With Lindsey still on top of Gabriella, the two of them were in a deeply intimate position. Two of the people she loved most in this world, it was great to see. Even better when Lindsey leaned down to kiss Gabriella on the lips. There was no jealousy in her. She smiled as she saw it.

"Nice night yesterday, huh?" Gabriella asked and both Emma and Lindsey laughed. "By the way, about the whole pornstar thing, before I forget."

"Oh, yeah, me and Lee talked about it." Emma said. "She said she was cool with it, but she wouldn't be in any. I'm okay with that. We talked it out."

"Great, not what I mean though." Gabriella smirked sleepily. She reached for her phone as Lindsey and Emma both furrowed their brows at her. "Here."

She passed her phone over to Emma. Her eyes widened when she saw what was on the screen.

A ten minute video of her fucking Karly.

"When Karly wakes up, ask her if she's okay with you posting that online. If she is, then, Emma, that's your first video."

"Holy shit..." Emma muttered. "So, it's becoming a thing, huh?"

"Careful with this one, Lind." Gabriella smirked up at the girl on top of her. "She'll be throwing us out for pornstars before we know it."

12