High School Futa Ch. 13

Story Info
Prom finally arrives.
3.8k words
4.73
16.6k
36

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Part 2 of the Prom Arc! The big finale is almost here!

Second Note: I couldn't end this series without another appearance from one of my favorites ;)

---

Emma looked at herself in the mirror for the last time. Her hair was tied into a ponytail. Somehow, in the end, Lindsey convinced Emma to wear a suit to the event. And so, she was standing clothed in a black suit jacket, wearing a red shirt underneath and a black tie. Her mom had joked that she looked like some kind of assassin and Emma found that she liked that.

Though, all that really mattered was whether the others liked that.

She looked through her phone and found several notifications from group chats and Twitter timelines all of which were excitedly chattering about prom. Rumors had already started up about who would be taking home the title of Prom Queen and Prom King. The only person on the Prom Court that Emma knew was Britney, the swimmer, who declined to tell her who they were leaning toward.

All she hoped was that Kyle, that bastard, wouldn't win. She didn't really care about winning herself. As she pondered this, her phone vibrated again and she checked it absentmindedly, smiling when she saw the contact calling her.

"HEY!" Gabriela greeted her. "The limo's almost at your house!"

"Nice." The other girls had gone ahead and been picked up first. Emma was the last one.

"Ready to kill shit?" Gab asked.

"If you say so."

"Bitch, trust me. They're gonna need six mops to keep the floor dry when people see you." Emma could hear Lindsey and Karly laughing in the background.

Emma did the same. Gab hadn't even seen her herself, but she was complimenting her like this. Looking at herself in the mirror once again, she sighed. In her opinion, the suit made her look a bit too boyish, but she was pretty bad at judging how she looked in general, so maybe Gabriella was right.

"I'll see you in a sec, Gab," Emma said as her mom peeked by the door with a grin.

"Alright, get ready!" With that, Gab hung up and Emma was left nearly alone. Her mom walked over to her and almost squeezed the life out of her with a hug.

"OH MY GOODNESS!" She peppered kisses all over Emma's face as the futa chuckled. "YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!"

"Thanks, mom. You're kinda required to say that though."

"Even if I wasn't, I'd still say it."

"You're required to say that too." Her mom pushed her with a grin and Emma couldn't help the giggles that fell out of her. Nighttime had settled outside and the only lighting here was the bulb in the bathroom. It gave everything a slightly dreamlike feel.

And that feeling was obviously justified. How many things had Emma done since Valentine's? In those months, she'd gone from a faithful girlfriend to Kyle, to being an amateur pornstar and a practitioner in the arts of polyamory.

Speaking of, some of those notifications flooding her phone came from various over-18 sites, all of which were celebrating her... Moments with Lindsey and the others. She made a Twitter account for her pornstar persona called "The Red Goddess" (Gabriella recommended the name, she thought it sucked), and in the last few weeks, she'd gained over fifty thousand followers!

And that number went up a few thousand every day. This, what, dream? This dream was becoming more and more tangible with every minute that passed. Her mom didn't know any of that though. Instead, as Emma rested her head on her mom's shoulder in the hug, the older woman spoke about other things.

"Don't forget how to dance!"

"With the money we spent on lessons I don't think I will."

"And don't do any drugs!"

"Mooom, what's the point if I can't even get high?"

Her mom smacked her shoulder lightly with a smile. In truth, Emma was only half-joking.

She thought of something and cleared her throat.

"I'll, uh, probably be staying over at Lindsey's for tonight."

"Wear protection."

"MOM!"

"I'm not blind Em. I know what goes on in these streets." Emma rolled her eyes, but the hug continued soon after.

"Fine, fine," Emma said and her mom smiled.

"Have fun. You only get one prom, enjoy it."

"I know. Love you."

"Love you too."

And soon after that, a limo pulled up in front of her house.

---

"THIS SHIT'S GONNA BE SO LIT!" Gabriella was cheering in between all of us as we laughed, some loud pop music played on the radio, and Lindsey, who had the window seat, had her arm wrapped around mine and her head on my left shoulder. I noticed Karly was smiling like an idiot at Gab the whole time too. Good for them.

It took just twenty minutes before we were arriving at the destination for prom. A hotel that looked like it cost money to breathe air inside. There were multiple fountains outside and the road curved into a circle that led to another section, where you could either drive toward a parking lot or move to a different street.

As the vehicle stopped, the four of them exited and by God, it was the closest Emma had ever felt to being in a movie. She wasn't able to appreciate it fully in the car, but outside she could see each of the girls in full view.

Lindsey wore a strapless pink dress that was just as adorable as she was, along with a few bracelets and a fairly expensive-looking watch. Gabriella had on a long, fiery red sundress and a red choker, with her hair down and curled. Finally, Karly wore a basic black ball gown looking like an absolute goth queen.

"Fuck, I'm lucky." Emma thought when she remembered that all 3 of them were here as *HER DATES*. She couldn't wait to see the look on everyone's faces. They blazed through the hotel lobby, checking in where one of the teachers was speaking to an employee and joining the rest of the graduating students. The furniture was arranged regally, with a red carpet separating everything from the floor. To the right, there was some kind of gazebo with an actual makeshift river running through the area, and from here they could see the different floors that held the rooms the hotel's clients would be staying at.

Then, one of the teachers there walked over to the group. Cara.

"Tres bien, tres bien! Good evening, girls."

"Oh, hey Ms. Cara." Lindsey waved at her. Emma felt eyes on her as the teacher walked over.

"I hope getting here didn't take too long. The party hasn't gotten fully started yet, you haven't missed much."

"Nah," Emma shook her head. "It was pretty quick. Where are the other teachers?"

"They're with the hotel's staff at the moment." Cara smiled at Emma and the futa felt her knees weaken. "Anyway, I just wanted to welcome you. The good drinks are already here, by the way. Maybe we can talk more later?"

"Sure," Emma replied and the teacher hopped away.

"By the way," Gabriella said, "there's a discount on the rooms tonight. I'm guessing management know we're getting hammered and figured they'd make some bank off it."

"Oh, shit." Karly raised her brows. "That sounds pretty cool, honestly."

"What do you think?" Lindsey asked Emma. The futa blinked. She'd been so distracted by the beauty surrounding her that she barely focused on what they said.

"Uh, we could all stay together, right?"

"Yeah, sounds good," Lindsey replied with a nod.

"Hm... Yeah, I'm down." Gabriella said, but Emma could sense there was something else she was holding back. "Maybe I'll ask her about it later." Emma reasoned.

A few students suddenly walked over to Emma. She didn't know them.

"Wait, holy shit, you're Emma Heart!"

"Uh, yeah." Emma blushed.

"Wow... O- Um, nice to meet you!" A girl then leaned over to her guy friend. "She's soooo fucking hot." She tried to whisper but everyone heard her. Emma held back a chuckle and extended a hand.

"Same." She replied cooly and the girl looked close to swooning.

"Yo, hope we see you around." The guy, trying to be slick, let her know and the strange pair walked away.

"Okay, okay. Forgot we're walking around with a celebrity." Gabriella said and Emma rolled her eyes. "You talked to your manager? We're clear to hang out?"

"Nah, you're all peasants to me now." Emma flipped her tied hair at Gabriella and the dark-skinned girl giggled.

All those smiles left though when Gabriella saw something in the distance. Emma looked as well and scowled.

Kyle was in a small group, flocked by cackling girls and backed by a few other jocks. He'd been looking at Emma's group since they came in, it seemed. Emma raised a brow and he made a "whatever" gesture.

"Shithead," Emma mumbled.

"Whatever, LET'S DRINK!" Gabriella yelled.

As early as it was, the night kicked off then. And, well, it lived up to expectations. The first thing everyone did was dance like morons to random popular songs in one of the hotel's halls. Some of the boys ended up breakdancing, one guy went a little too hard and ended up splitting the center of his pants up, showing his undies to a laughing crowd. To his credit, he ran with that shit and took his pants off entirely, throwing them to the side.

Emma didn't dance much, the only shot she really got came when a Latin salsa track popped up. She'd practiced this enough with her instructor that she felt confident taking Lindsey and dragging her between everyone. The shy rich girl blushed but went along with it.

"Follow my lead," Emma whispered in her ear, taking in her soft fragrance and holding back the urge to make out with her in front of a crowd.

Instead, she started gracefully swinging her hips and walking back and forth while Lindsey tried her best not to fall out of step. It made for such a special moment. With the lighting dimmed and the two of them looking into each other's eyes the whole time, Emma felt like the world had stopped to let them have this. The sounds of people cheering them on were drowned out by the salsa song and Emma could feel her cheeks starting to hurt from grinning so hard.

As the song climaxed, she took Lindsey by the waist and swept her, earning applause and stealing Lindsey's breath at the same time.

"Holy shit." Hearing Lindsey curse like that was too much. She leaned over and pecked her lips, earning some hollers but they quickly dipped out of the center.

"That was SO FUCKING HOT!" Gabriella ran over and squeezed both girls' tightly.

"Didn't know you had that in you, Em," Karly noted.

"I have plenty of tricks up my sleeve. You might see them later."

Karly raised her brows and Gabriella lightly smacked her shoulder.

"Flirt with your own girl, Em." She said with a smile. Obviously, at this point, whatever lines separated them as each other's girls were thin. They were one big clusterfuck of a relationship, and Emma wouldn't have it any other way.

"Good shit, Em." Emma felt shivers crawl up her spine when she heard the boy's voice. Kyle had walked up behind her. "You never did that when we were together."

"Never had a reason," Emma replied, putting her hands on her waist. "Why are you here, Kyle?"

"What? I can't say hi to an old friend?" He smirked.

"We're done. Go away." Emma moved to turn her back.

"Oh, come on. I'm sure you've gotten bored of her, or I guess, them, by now," he leaned in and Emma almost punched him. "Let's be honest, you miss my dick. Let's just go back and..."

Well, now she was actually going to punch him. Instead, Lindsey of all people caught her arm and stopped her.

"You start something, you'll get thrown out." She stated. "It's what he wants. Just let it go." She turned toward Kyle. "And you, fuck off."

"Oh? The carebear grew some fucking teeth? Holy shit."

Emma gave him one last death glare and walked away. She hadn't even noticed the small crowd gathering around them. They dissipated when they saw nothing was going to happen though.

Emma sat at the first table she saw and quickly poured herself a cup full of random alcohol.

"You okay?" Gab asked.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good." Emma looked over at Lindsey. "Thanks."

"Don't mention it. That asshole doesn't deserve any attention from you." Lindsey said and Emma breathed in and out.

"Oh?" Another girl was walking up to them. Actually, two girls. "Hey!"

Emma looked up.

"Jessie? Brit?"

Both swimmers were clad in pristine dresses as they walked up to the group.

"How's the night been?" Jessie asked, hugging Emma and greeting the others. Britney nodded at everyone. Emma looked her up and down. God, she was so sexy. Her unique hairstyle, her "don't fuck with me" attitude. All she'd done was see her and it was doing things to Emma.

In a blink, she'd forgotten about that prick quickly.

"Not much to drink," Britney noted.

"What do you mean? All I see is beer and shit." Karly snickered.

"Not much that tastes good, I mean," Britney replied and Karly nodded. "By the way," the swimmer addressed Emma. "I, uh, I'm gonna miss the competition. I don't think I'll meet anyone in college as good at swimming as you."

Emma was genuinely touched.

"I might try to get on the swim team if I'm not too busy. Will you do the same?" Britney asked.

"Sure. I like swimming, always have."

"Then I might meet you at a competition. Good luck, in advance."

"Heh, thanks." For a moment, both girls looked at each other. There were a few words left unsaid. She thought things would remain like that, but then Britney grabbed her by the arm and pulled her away. She was just as strong as she looked after all.

The pair made their way through several groups of students and eventually, they ended up in an empty bathroom.

"What's the-" A pair of lips stopped her from talking before she could ask.

"Just once," Britney said. Emma was still recoiling. "You're cruel, you know that?"

"What? Why?"

"You fuck a girl just once and leave her wanting more. That's just wrong."

Oh. Emma suddenly understood.

"I'm, I'm..." She couldn't even think clearly. Her switch had been flipped in an instant. And, honestly, a very large part of her agreed. It was pretty fucked up that they didn't follow up on all that.

"I won't take up much of your time," Britney said before crashing her lips on Emma again. "I know there, uh, there are a lot of girls who want a piece of you right now."

"Jesus." Emma's hands found the small of Brtiney's back and of her own volition, she deepened the kiss. "Lindsey and the other's are okay with this, right? Right?"

Well, if Lindsey didn't get mad at her for what she did with Britney before, there was no reason to think she'd get mad here.

So, Emma hugged Britney and thrust her tongue forward. Britney caught it and the kiss went from PG-13 to Rated R in an instant. They clashed fiercely, and Emma quickly remembered what it was like to fuck a girl that could take her full strength.

She loved it. She loved how she could grasp Brit's ass without holding anything back and all it would elicit from the swimmer was a hungry groan. She took Britney's tongue into her own mouth and sucked it dry, their bodies pressed against each other, and Emma's cock was pressing into Britney's body instantly.

"Fuck." Britney had her eyes closed. "See? You can't just give this to someone and hold it back from them for so long."

"Sorry," Emma replied, cupping Britney's breasts. "Won't happen again."

"Damn right it won't."

They moved as one, into one of the nearby stalls. In all honesty, Emma didn't even know if they were in the girl's bathroom or the boy's. Fuck it. To her, it didn't matter. All she cared about was the sweet tongue intertwined with her own.

Britney left her lips and started licking Emma's neck, earning a small moan. She kissed over her suit, tracing a path downwards.

"Take the belt off. You can put it back on quick, right?" Britney asked.

"Mhm."

Emma took the pants off and when they fell, they revealed a hard eight-inch dick. Britney was salivating.

"God, this fucking smell." She said.

"So, I take it your opinion on futas has changed?"

"Shut up," Britney replied and Emma chuckled.

She bit her bottom lip as Britney stuck her tongue out and, with a primal sigh of pleasure, licked the head of Emma's cock. With her hands, she played with the pussy underneath and Emma tilted her head back, taking it all in. The drinks she'd had by now were, uh, definitely having an effect too.

"I love this taste so much. Salty, but sweet too." Britney noted and Emma was already too lost to respond. The swimmer's tongue roamed down her shaft and Emma's breath caught in her throat. Finally, Britney took some of it in her mouth. Emma's hands went behind Brit's head and the swimmer kept her eyes up, almost challenging Emma to keep looking. So, she did.

The two maintained eye contact and Britney slowly bobbed back and forth. Emma started breathing a little faster, with a cocky (no pun intended) smile on her face starting to blossom.

Britney gave her a handjob while she licked and sucked the top half, and Emma arched her back in response. One of her hands went up to play with her tits over her suit as Britney kept going.

Then, in one sudden plunge, Britney took all of Emma in.

"F-Fuck!"

Britney backed off with one strand of saliva connecting her lips to Emma's dick.

"Didn't see that coming, huh?" She asked with a scratchy throat. Swallowing the saliva that had built up in her mouth, Britney went to keep sucking but Emma pulled her up. Britney looked surprised by her show of strength and Emma spun her around and pinned her to the stall door.

"We have to make this quick." She said. "The others are waiting."

"Fuck them, they can keep waiting," Britney replied, her face pressed against the stall.

"I wish. But, they might announce the kings and queens soon. I don't want to miss it. And, I'm sure you want to spend some time with Jessie too, right?"

Britney paused and muttered something.

"Fuck. You're right."

"Yeah, but don't worry," Emma told her. "We can do this again. With everyone, I mean."

"After we graduate?"

"Yep."

"Huh... Fine." Of her own volition, Britney raised up her dress and her toned ass, made firm by years of exercise, was in front of Emma. Emma felt herself squirm just from seeing it. "Do your thing then."

And do her thing, Emma did. She lined her cock up with Britney's pussy and...

"Actually..." Emma stopped herself.

Looking at Britney's ass was like appreciating art, but there was a specific part that was calling to her. That tiny hole right above Brit's pussy. Something inside of Emma told her that was what she needed right now.

So, she bent over and kissed it.

"Ah!" Britney hadn't expected it. "W-What?"

Emma's tongue was in Britney's ass before either of them knew what was happening. Words faded and soon, all Britney was letting out was guttural moans as Emma rimmed her. With her hands squeezing the life out of Brit's ass, she licked up as much of Britney as she could. Toying around with her tongue inside, then taking it and licking her entire ass crack. Britney basically squealed in a pretty uncharacteristic way as Emma finally decided the spot was ready.

"I'll go slow at first. It's gonna hurt a little." Emma said. Britney didn't respond.

Emma placed her dick over Britney's asshole and pushed. It didn't take too much force to stick it in and Britney gasped. The swimmer, from what Emma could see, was gritting her teeth.

"Give it a second." She stuck more of it in and Britney was breathing heavily.

Then, when most of Emma's dick was inside, that's when she started moving back and forth.

And that's when, for Britney, the pain turned into pleasure.

Britney, who was standing, fully arched her back and let her head fall on Emma's shoulder as the futa fucked her tight ass. She was so close that Emma could kiss her, so she did. Their lips clumsily moved against each other as Emma slowly fucked Britney against the stall.

12