All Comments on 'High School Futa Ch. 13'

by ToSexorNotToSex

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 3 years ago

Emma for King and Queen!

Also I hope the last chapter will be a bit longer in length than this one. This was great, but much shorter than expected considering the next will be the last. Unless you're planning on having a separate chapter for an epilogue or if you're planning a sequel series set a few years later maybe. Either would be awesome, none of the above less so :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Emma & Lindsey For Prom King and Prom Queen!

Come on how could those two not be named Prom King and Queen. Emma is a top notch swimmer, beautiful, popular, can have any girl she wants and looks damn good in a tux. Lindsey is a natural Queen. She respects others and embraces change. She's gorgeous in a relatable way and she's headstrong.

Yet with all of this I think it will play out with Kyle being named King, with Lindsey as Queen. Kyle will be a jerk towards her which will caused Emma to take action. Just my thoughts. I'm just so amazed how much we got out of this series. Thank you so much. This is going to be grand, one way or another!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Getting sad

I hate the fact that there is just one more chapter. This story has been so sexy, funny, hot and all around entertaining that it deserves more. I think every commenter agrees that it should not end and fully endorse another story like “Summer vacation Futa” or some such thing. You are the writer with the skill and imagination so all we can do is hope and wait but either way I wanted to say Thank you for your time and effort in creating this awesome story.

It is wholly appreciated especially by me.

Classic101Classic101over 3 years ago

I think Emma will not be King or Queen but Kyle will be king and Lindsey will be queen. Which causes everything to go tits up. I have to say I very much enjoyed this series. And hope you will do a sequel a couple of years in the future may be at the end of university?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Prom King queen guess(Probably Not)

Prom King Emma Prom Queen Gabriella

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Prom Queen is Lindsey and king is Emma!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Noooooo!!

You cannot end it here! There is so many (too many!!) loose threads to tie off, so much future untold. I want to see where Emma and Lindsay take it (I want a future together) and I was hoping the "Polyamory" would not be a one night stand, that's just a foursome. Polyamory infers a LONGER TERM RELATIONSHIP. Maybe with a guest sex visitor each further chapter. I want to see Kyle get his "Comeuppance" maybe he could become the King of the Ball and His Queen can be the most feminine of all the Gay Boys at School. Kyle learns he is Gay and His anger is a symptom of his inability to accept that he loves Penises!!! Someone gives Emma a mem stick with a video file. Kyle being pegged by a ton of girls and butt banged by all the Gay guys at School, especially the few gays in the Football team lol. I want to see A long term all for one relationship between the Fourgirls and how they end up being successful in their own ways and staying together forever. How does Emma's porn career go? Please work out the problems between Lindsay and Emma!! Also please keep Britney close to the Fabulous Foursome and Cara the French Math teacher.

Lastly PLEASE continue telling this interesting and engaging Story, I love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DO ANOTHER CHAPTER

OMG i stayed up till 1am reading every chapter of this as i was so drawn in, please do more as i need to know what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

EMMA AND GAB SHOULD HAVE. ENDED. UP TOGETHER AND THEY. SHOULD OF HAD WAY MORE SEX SCENES THEN EMMA AND X-CHARACTER! WTF 3 OUT OF 5 FOR THE ENTIRE SERIES

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope nothing is wrong, been looking forward to more of your writing.

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 2 years ago

Emma and Gab should be king and queen and Kyle should be shower to be the ass hole he is and the girls should stay together as well having fun with the other girls now and then

And think Kyle should end up sex slave for Futa fraternity

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Three years and nothing doesn't bode well for the future of this funny and entertaining tale.

I really enjoyed the connection between Emma and Gab and was hoping for more of that and maybe something that cemented more of this four way relationship then just a one night foursome.

More development with Karla would have been great too, feels like she jumps into the mix and kinda takes Gab without much time spent on her which really sparks a bit of jealousy in ME reading how Gab suddenly spends more time with her after just talking to Emma about where their relationship lies.

To see this story end with an anal bathroom scene between Emma and a sidepiece, not even one of her own girls, really is a punch to the gut. This story has been such a happy read until now and this cliffhanger suuuuucks.

Ive seen you update other things this year, here's hoping you come back to this one.

Rapier875Rapier8756 months ago

'Who do you think will take home the title of Prom Queen?'

I guess after a 3 year gap we're never going to know, are we ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToSexorNotToSex@ToSexorNotToSex
Hello! I'm TSoNTS, I write lesbian/intersex stories with a focus on the emotional side of things, taboo topics, etc. For early access to my chapters, subscribe to me over at Patreon. (https://www.patreon.com/TSoNTS)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES