High School Gloryhole

Story Info
Loser finds a gloryhole in senior toilets.
2.6k words
4.67
30.6k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Takes place in seniors toilets where 18 year olds get free head from newbie cocksucker*

John has always been a cunt.

I don't think there's anything particularly special about our school; we have our footy jocks, our nerds, our sluts and our very own bullies. Like John, he's about as bully as you get. Since primary school, the prick's made everyone's life -- mine included -- hell. Regardless whether you're actually faggot, or a poofter, he'll call you one.

I'm not sure which of the statuses I fit into, but I have decent grades and occasionally play footy, and generally keep myself to my little circle.

"Ya fucking dumb cunt! Running off to suck more dick are we?" John yelled at me, as I slinked carefully along the corridor towards the next building, but glad to be physically moving further from him.

All the girls loved John, not just because he looked so good looking -- like blonde, blue eyed, traditionally handsome and even looked sweet, like a little angel, but because rumours went around that he had a dick the size of a baby's arm. He looked great, but as soon as he opened his mouth, he was a fucking cunt.

Rhiannon, the most popular girl in school, had been rumoured to be the only girl who'd repeatedly given him blowjobs on demand, walked past him, giving him a dreamy smile, so he blew her a kiss.

That day, as I ran to my next class, I ducked into the seniors toilets for a quick piss. I hate the urinals and often think guys perve at ya if you're standing at one. Who ever thought standing at a urinal with your dick out trying to take a piss was a good idea anyway? Far too many times, I got stuck there trying but getting nothing out.

I went into the lock up and straight up let it flow. That relief your body feels when you realise you've been hanging onto it much longer than you expected, as you read the graffiti.

That's when I saw it for the first time. Someone had put a hole in the cubicle wall. I shook my dick for every last drop of pee, and was about to put it in my undies when I noticed movement through the hole. Curious as fuck, I bent to look through and saw someone wanking.

Were they looking at me? I don't know, but my dick went hard. Now that's weird, because before that day, dicks had never made me go hard. I took another look through the hole, and sure enough, some guy was wanking on the other side. Then, while I was looking through that hole with my mouth wide open in shock, quick as lightning, the dick came straight through it and pushed through into my mouth.

Fuck! I flew back. But the taste of it, the feeling of it, that soft skin, the foreskin, tasted so fresh and so nice, that while my mind reeled with the thoughts that some random arsehole had put his dick into my mouth, my dick twitched at what could have been.

I realised that nobody would know. This hole would be a perfect place to let me touch it, and experiment with it, and nobody would ever find out. The dick teased me, it just poked through the hole and waited patiently. It twitched, just like my own dick did.

I put my hand around it. It felt good, I guess. Like touching mine. I stroked it a bit. Curious, I licked the tip. There was a salty taste that wasn't horrible, but wasn't like anything I ever tasted, and I figured it must've been pre-cum. I just had to try more, so I put my mouth around it and sucked the tip. Through the hole, I could sort of hear the guy quietly moaning like he loved it, so I sucked a little more. He moaned more, so I went in deeper, and put that whole dick into my mouth.

Not saying that my dick is big, as this guy's dick was nice, but maybe a bit smaller than mine. I felt it pushed against my tonsils, then moved it out all the way, then put it all the way in again, and let him throat fuck me through the hole. It was such a weird feeling to have some guy I don't know push his dick into my mouth like that.

Suddenly, hot cum exploded in my mouth and went right down my throat. And weirdly, I'd barely touched my dick and I juiced all over the floor at the same time. I sucked in from the surprise because I was cumming, and somehow managed to swallow all the guy's cum as a result.

I quickly tried to spit it out into the toilet, but found that there was nothing left to spit, even as I heard the toilet flush next door and whoever it was rush off.

I guess they were done.

Leaving the hot, sticky mess all over the floor, I rushed to the sink and drank some water, still tasting all that salty cum in my mouth but not having any chewies to get rid of the taste. Even as I rushed to my next class, while the bell rang, the taste was kind of playing with my head. The realisation did occur to me that I didn't hate it.

There was nothing in the world I could think about that would distract me from that glory hole I'd discovered, and that afternoon couldn't go past fast enough. Before I knew it, the bell rang and it was after school.

I ran to the toilets and straight to the cubicle, and sure enough, someone was in there wanking.

I couldn't believe my luck! Others knew about this hole!

Without trying to be too obvious, I dropped to my knees and looked through the hole. Immediately, whoever it was, saw my mouth and moved towards me. Not sure what possessed me, but I opened my mouth willingly and the dick went right in the hole, and up to my mouth.

It was bigger than the last one, and definitely a bit fatter. I'd only hours earlier sucked my first dick, so hadn't a lot of experience, but found that wanking it, while sucking it, seemed to get the most amount of moans from the guy on the other side. I think I liked that I had no idea who it was the most. That delicious white, creamy cock, entered my mouth all the way. Eager fucker just pushed it all the way in, then out, and seemed to get off on this hot, anonymous hole, sucking his dick.

Didn't take him long to shoot his massive load, and I was there for it. Didn't think I'd let it happen again, but as the guy's hot cum flooded my tongue, my throat and all around my mouth, I realised the taste wasn't bad at all. His juice was really sweet, and I realised quite different to the previous guy's.

The minute he jizzed, he zipped up, and was gone.

But I wasn't done. I needed more. And the good part was, more than one guy knew about the hole. You'd think when the school bell rang, people would fuck off home, but it was just time to do what ya loved. Three, maybe four minutes passed, and another guy came in. He didn't bother to pretend he was taking a piss, he bent, saw a mouth waiting through the hole and pulled his already hard dick out.

There were no pleasantries or formalities. He shoved his dick into my mouth, and I sucked it.

My mouth must be good, because this guy blew his thick, delicious load onto my expectant tongue in under thirty seconds. I barely touched my dick, before I shot my own load across the floor.

His was less sweet, and more bitter, but not in an unpleasant way, and I tasted his, while I watched mine spurt in globs across the floor.

That night, I couldn't sleep. All I could think about, was that glory hole. The more I thought about it, the harder my dick got, and then, I'd have to wank. That little towel next to my bed that I use for such things, was pretty sticky by morning.

Some cunt was horny before class, because I got there early, just to see if anyone was horny first thing, and it turned out there was. That delicious, uncut, thick but huge dick, barely fit into the hole, and it shot it's load, forcefully down my throat super-quick.

A combination of sweet and sour aftertaste flowed my taste buds, and again, I sort of liked it.

We could have been studying ants on mars for all I know, because the only thing I registered between sucking that morning dick and the lunchtime bell, was that I had to hide a hard on.

Didn't bother to eat, ran straight to the hole and was relieved my stall was empty.

Not even a minute passed before the guy doing his business in there started playing with himself. Impatient, I wiggled my finger through the hole, to let him know that wanking wasn't his only option.

I'd come to realise that nobody is that straight to say no to an anonymous, hot mouth. If nobody's around, all guys would use it.

This kid jizzed on my tongue in seconds. He fled, and before his toilet door even banged closed, the next guy was in and taking a piss, before I could finish swallowing the bitter, tangy, but tasty load. Again, I wiggled my finger to get his attention, and when he brought his head level with the hole, I put my tongue where he could see it and waited. Four seconds, maybe five, and a warm, hot, throbbing dick came through the hole and reached my waiting mouth and filled it. Tasty, thick, insistent meat just pushed its way right up to my tonsils.

Such a delicious dick too, so thick, so veiny and soft. It was just another enjoyable dick but somehow, this one did feel different. It was almost like my dick, but bigger. Maybe even slightly thicker. It tasted so good, as it slid in and out of my mouth.

I heard him grunt, he fucked my mouth, and blew that hot cum so hard into me, that I felt it slap my tonsils like rough waves on a surf.

But that taste, it had grown on me. I was starting to really crave it. This guy's load was so sweet that I hoped to see his dick again.

Not sure what made me do it, because I don't normally care, but as he zipped up and began to walk away, I put my eye right up to the hole to see who it was.

Fuck.

I'd just sucked off my brother. I had to push the thought out of my mind, because I didn't know how I felt about it. No wonder the dick was good but I was also surprised he was bigger than me.

The next guy came in, did his business but just before he left, he realised my finger was wiggling through a hole in the wall. Didn't take him long to realise his dick was hard thinking about the possibilities of what the finger suggested. Somehow, I managed to look up and I vaguely recognised him, but could see he was looking around, as though to be really certain that he wouldn't get caught. He slowly unzipped his fly, and I could see the bulge in his undies almost pulsating. When he dropped them, his beautiful dick flopped out. It felt like an eternity before he moved that few centimetres right up to the hole, but the second that he did, and he pushed it all the way through, my mouth sucked his dick all the way in and I could feel his body tingle all over with pleasure as my hot mouth rewarded him for his bravery.

Obviously, I was the first person to ever suck his dick through that hole, because he filled my mouth with his gushing, nervous load in seconds. I could feel it, so thick, so creamy, so tasty, as it swished around on my tongue and around my mouth.

I'd barely swallowed it before the next guy came in and my heart raced with excitement and anticipation.

In that moment, I never wanted to leave that school or that toilet ever again. I was truly happy. I'd found my happy place.

This guy unzipped, started to take a piss but stopped, bent a little to peek into the hole he realised was there, and so I jumped to the side. I waited, but didn't dare look through, because something felt wrong about this guy. There was an aggressiveness to him I could almost feel.

But then a dick poked through, and I stared at it with fascination. It was the most perfect dick I'd seen yet. It might have even been the biggest. The veiny, thick, long, beautiful white and cut cock just throbbed like a baby's arm through that hole and like a magnet, my tongue reached out to it.

It was like we were meant to be. My mouth slid onto the tip, then along the shaft and accepted the challenge. I knew that no girl had ever been able to take that massive dick in their mouths -- no way! So I needed to. I was there to serve this guy and show him that there was someone on this Earth who could take his entire dick in their mouth. I nearly didn't, I started to choke a little, but with his persistence and my willingness, we made a great item. His dick slid beautifully into my mouth and the tip rested nicely against my tonsils.

I could even feel the dick hole tickle my tonsils while it rested there, both of us enjoying our newly found appreciation of the other.

His dick -- my accommodating throat.

He was better than the rest, he lasted more than a minute, even though I gave him a good suck. Pressing my hot mouth down around the thick cock, letting it move slightly, to enjoy what a proper head job should feel like, before tightening even more and sucking it from the middle, to the end, letting him slam it right to the tonsils -- hard, with force, with insistence, and with urgency as it throbbed, and I could tell he was close, and it grew even thicker, as I could almost hear him moan louder, and louder, and the intensity -- the need of it, it grew and he wanted to explode so bad, and fuck me! He came, like hot little jets in my throat. That hot, thick, juicy load, washed down my throat. I swallowed it with happiness, so thankful to be lucky to taste it and to get to enjoy it. Happy, to realise I really had enjoyed the taste of it.

Every last drop.

He didn't run like the rest, but left in his own pace. I was in too much ecstasy to move, so I stayed kneeled at the hole and watched with a tiny bit of sadness as he zipped that cut dick away and tucked his shirt in.

But then, when he moved away, I got a glimpse of him and I flew back, and my hand flew to my mouth as my eyes squeezed shut.

I couldn't fucking believe it.

I'd just sucked off John. John, the school bully, had blown his sweet load down my throat.

John, had the best dick in our school, and I'd never been so conflicted in my life about him.