High School Graduation Present

Story Info
Tony's mom gave me a memorable going away present.
1.5k words
4.21
43.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanksgiving 2020 - True story

I traveled home to see my family. And being the good son that I am, I took my mom to do a few errands and go for a drive in the neighborhood where she grew up. Along the way we passed through an area where some of my high school friends lived. I was sent back in time to the summer after my senior year of high school and the present I got before heading off to college.

I hope you enjoy this story and I welcome any feedback.

-----

During my junior year of high school, I met a few guys from another high school. And during the summer after my junior and senior years, I wound up spending more time with them than many friends from my own high school. Gary, Russ, and Tony. Three great guys who made sure I had a great summer.

I became good friends with all of them and was invited to dinner at each of their homes many times. During the summer we would go cruising in our cars, go to the beach, go to dance clubs, and meet girls. All typical stuff that 18-year-old guys do. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Gary and Russ were much better at getting girls than I was. Tony had a steady girlfriend. And more often than not, I was the spare wheel. And I was ok with that. We had fun. Good memories indeed.

The summer after my senior year was full of activities. I got a scholarship and was heading to a Big 10 school in the fall. Gary, Russ, and Tony were all from blue collar families and had no life plans after high school except work, get married and start families. And each of them and their families were excited for me and wanted me to have an amazing and memorable summer before leaving home, probably forever.

-----

For two years Tony's mom regularly asked me about school and life and what I wanted to do when I got older. She genuinely seemed interested in me and was happy about my achievements and heading off to school. She seemed sad at times that I was leaving, perhaps knowing that I was the smart one in the group who was going to do something with my life.

One day in August, just a few weeks before heading away for school, we were all at Tony's house. Tony's parents were divorced, and his mom had a killer body that she wasn't shy about showing off. She was about 40, always very tan, and in the summer was usually wearing a bikini top and shorts. Those long sexy tan legs were amazing. I had forgotten about her until driving through their neighborhood recently.

It was a hot Saturday afternoon and she decided that we were going to have a BBQ. She gave some money to Tony and told him to take Gary and Russ to the butcher, the bakery and the grocery store to get a few things and that she would stay at the house with me to get cleaned up and set-up. Off they went and I was alone with Tony's mom.

I was a naïve teenager and had no idea what she had planned. And soon after they left, she gave me a hug and told me how proud she was of me and that she had a going away gift for me. I told her that it wasn't necessary, and she put her finger on my lips. And then she just leaned in and kissed me. It was a short kiss. A test perhaps to see how I would react. It was nice. It was completely unexpected. I never thought of Tony's mom in that way. And that was about to change.

She took my hand and led me to the kitchen. She kissed me again. This time longer and more slowly. And very quickly my hands were on her tits. As we continued to kiss, she reached behind to her back and undid her bikini top and took it off, exposing her 34Ds.

"Do you like your present?" She asked. I simply nodded.

"Suck on my nipples." She said. And my hands and mouth were all over those beautiful tan tits. No tan lines. A nice handful and the sound she made when I sucked on her nipples was making me hard.

Soon she was unbuttoning my shorts and pulling them down.

"I want to give you the rest of your present now. Is that ok?" She asked.

I was speechless.

She went down to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. Her hands explored my balls. I could not believe that this was happening.

She had me step out of my shorts and told me to spread my legs wider. She alternated sucking my cock, one ball then the other while stroking my cock. At the age of 18 I had never had a woman suck on my nuts, I'd had them played with and licked a little bit by girlfriends, but she took things to a completely different level by taking one testicle at a time into her hot wet mouth and savoring it before letting it out and doing the same to the other one.

"You've got some nice big balls." She said. Hearing an older woman, Tony's mom, say that, was a huge ego stroke. This experience was like a fantasy I never knew existed.

I was a horny teenager that hadn't gotten laid in weeks and wanted to cum soon. Yet this was incredible, and I wanted it to last as long as possible.

As she sensed I was getting closer, she asked "Are you ready to cum for me?"

I looked down at her and nodded.

"Mouth or tits?" She asked.

"Tits. I want to cum all over your sexy tits." I said.

And she stopped sucking my cock, held my balls, squeezed them, and pumped and pumped until I blew all over her chest and covered her tits with a huge load of teenage cum.

"Fuck!" I yelled. "That was awesome."

She went to the kitchen sink and got a wet towel and gave it to me and told me to clean off her chest. I did what I was told. I slowly wiped my cum off her chest and tits, taking my time and watching her reaction to my attention to her body. She then took the cloth and did the same to my cock and balls, making sure I was nice and clean before getting dressed.

"I hope you liked your present." She said.

I nodded. I had no idea what to say. I looked at the clock. The guys had only been gone 30 minutes.

She put her top back on, and we started to prepare for their return. She gave me an occasional kiss as we got set-up. I felt her ass and tits when I passed by her. I wanted more. I wanted a 2nd round. Yet I didn't feel I was in a position to ask for anything after such an amazing gift. And I had no idea when the guys would return with stuff for the BBQ.

Eventually the guys got back with all the supplies for a great dinner and evening. My mind was distracted throughout the night. I didn't want Tony or any of the guys to see me staring at her tits or give away any clue as to what had happened earlier.

When I did finally head home for the evening, Tony's mom gave me a hug and told me that she loved giving me my present and that she'd like to give me the other ½ before I headed off to school. I pulled away and stared into her eyes.

She leaned closer and whispered into my ear. "I want to fuck you before you leave. I want to feel that cock in my pussy. Can you do that for me?"

I pulled back and I can only imagine how red my face turned. I simply nodded and said that I would see her soon.

-----

Two weeks later, the day before I left for school, I saw Tony's mom again. She was home alone. Tony was at the beach with Gary, Russ, and their girlfriends. We had two hours alone before I met up with my other friends for an end of summer celebration.

Another story for another time about the time I fucked Tony's mom and all the things she did to prepare me for the next chapter of life in college.

-----

I have no idea what happened to Tony or Tony's mom. I can't even remember her name. But I remember how she looked in those bikini tops and shorts, how those tits felt in my hands, how her mouth felt on my cock and how good it felt to fuck her over and over again that afternoon.

Memories from high school, when life was so much simpler, are great points of reflection.

Until next time...