All Comments on 'High School Harem Ch. 05'

by fittucker87

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
why make the guy act so dumb

i understand not knowing about sex,but have him acting stupid is another thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing!!

This series is fantastic! And very very sexy! Keep up the great work,

I always am anxious to see if you've posted another story. Keep them cumming!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot Series

But wise him up, so he doesn't seem to be just a fuck boy toy.

Not totally steered by this purple knob.

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Chapter!!!

That was another great Chapter with Rick learning how to have fun with his enormous Dick. I like how Angie was introduced to the story along with adding the other three girls at the start of the story. Lisa still the ring leader as a teacher basically setting Rick up with the girls. I can hardly wait for the next chapter with the five of them. You are getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Super

Keep the story cumming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent

This is one of the best series I have ever read on Literotica. I eagerly await each new chapter.I hope you continue it for a long lomg time. Comgrats on all the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Social ineptitude not dumb as a door knob.

Please stay true to your initial premise that Rick is a shy kid that gets tense when trying to interact with girls. Most guys can relate to that concept. He is not a moron, just clueless. If he continues to get dumber this story line will become tired and boring. I think your skills are above that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great

quite a good story, looking forward for more.

always a problem in such storys to stay at a level where it ist still reasonable or realitic, that no one finds out.

so maybe some Problems would be a nice turn

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dumb Rick

is a BIG disadvantage of this story. Hey, it was fun in first and second chapters, but now the Reader wants improvement. A big one. At this rate, he will stay only as a human vibrator.

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rick needs to get smart.

I agree with last comment, Rick is just too slow in the brain box. Even with his obvious attraction to the ladies, his thought process speed is dragging the whole story down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another fun chapter

but 3 Anals, 6 pussy's (one virgin I'm assuming with blood), no lubrication or condoms in use as of yet. YEP; all of these people are doomed to be disease ridden HOs or a glorified dildo (since Rick doesn't have a brain).

Don't get me wrong; I like this screwball comedy of erotic errors, but just how in the hell does Rick think he's going to find a "real GF" when he's fucking 5 complete sluts (and 2 more coming up)? Beth was the only decent one among em. Yep; introduce Mom to any of the rest of em and tell her about their past!

I'm still hoping that Sheri wins; but now I think that she's too good for him!

Thanks;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love the plotline but agree with the kids; the boy needs to graduate from being dumber than a rock! ...also if I never see the word 'funbags' again Id be a happy camper!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Prick head

Rick really needs to be made smarter.......otherwise it makes an awesome story boring as hell

lberrierlberrierabout 10 years ago
Grow a pair

Very hot story but by now Rick should have grown a pair and become more confident or assertive.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hard

God I was hard all through that story in anticipation. You must keep going.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
One step too far.

You really need to lose that "midget's arm" description. It does not lead to a pleasant mental image, in fact, it's kinda gross.

Other than that, I'm still really enjoying the story.

GenicoGenicoabout 9 years ago
Dumb and dumber

I like this story but the continuing aspect of His intelligence is really offputting. He should be coming into his own by now with the number of girls he's had. I mean anyone who is doing his teacher for a month should be fairly confident and comfortable when dealing with girls. Other than that I love the series.

ThomasTupidoThomasTupidoover 8 years ago
Who the hell is Carrie Moore?!

I think you meant Kim Witt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
EXCELLENT!

A DELIGHTFUL fantasy of an early sex life; written from the man's perspective. Just WONDERFUL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Carrie Moore

She was the one that was supposed to hook up with him after school, but Lisa held him after school and he missed hooking up with her

CuriousD7CuriousD7almost 7 years ago
Great again !

Still loving it ! Keep em coming :-) I know it doesn't fit with the story, but it would be cool if Rick got fed up with Blake and kicked his ass so he would leave him alone. I loathe bullies.

Archer45Archer45almost 7 years ago
All A s

Can't get any better keep writing

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanalmost 6 years ago

Of course you are getting better. Best so far, though all have been 5's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Forrest Gump with a big schlong.

Oh Please...there is NO Progression in this story. He's just a dumb lucky bastard. As fapping reading why go past the first two chapters. Give the hero a chance to grow a brain for F*cks sake! Boring...I think I'll go read a different "writer"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
enough

It is exhausting, the number of Lit writers that portray 18 years old males as 12 year old's. i also lose interest in very good stories when they dumb down the males, other wise i enjoy this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"Angie cooed and calmed the shuddering teen"

Should be Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Agree with these other comments. I wonder if kids writing stories. Plus the fact that Lisa has been teaching him for a month and he still don’t know what the hell is going on just doesn’t make sense. If you want to keep him being shy I guess it’s fine. When they have to spell out every hint it’s irritating. No one can be that slow. Huh? Huh? Huh? I guess that’s why we don’t get repeats with any of the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the hell is with this good plot but dumb mc?I’m dropping this. Stop making the 18yo/a like some sorta braindead pussy that can’t think for nuts.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Okay...five stars for the story...

However, and I say this knowing the series has been written...WHY is Rick still so vapid?? He is WWAAYYYY too slow on the uptake in most (if not all) of the situations he is presented with. He OBVIOUSLY thinks about what 'could' happen, his fantasies, etc...he just locks up too much.

What he needs is confrontation with Brett...get some of that testosterone out by taking out the bully and his two goons...plus, that would up his social position that much more.

Well, one more chapter...lets see how this goes...😀😈🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

MarkT63MarkT6312 months ago

Very good storey!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Same old thing, just getting raunchier each time - too easy, no conflicts other than the insipid MC and the jock, same old...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous