All Comments on 'High School Harem Pt. 01'

by Cheat105

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I say that you have the girl whoscrewed him over from his old school on that volleyball team that comes to the academy for the playoffs before xmas and she tells alan shes sorry for what happened. Leading to put his family in the doghouse with him for not believing him. Then they should all apologize to alan for ever doubting him during xmas break at home. Who knows where that leads with his family?

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 7 years ago
So far...

So far so good as the story turns.! LOL Going to have to try and keep up with who is doing who in this story though as or just might get out of hand before it is over and done with.!** So far the story really has been a surprise to me as per the story line ( which is good for many reasons.^ ) "5" from me.!

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Nice Start

Now that he has 2 of the 4 he will have to wait and see whois next. Maybe Mom and Family will be in on the Plan and Harem. But either way with the 4 Girl's he is friendly with he is Doing Great for a Harem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Keep it up good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good story hope to read more soon

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Nice Start

But there are 2 more girls to go and who knows how many other once word gets out. and his Mom will likely hear about it.

Cheat105Cheat105over 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Just wanted to thank you all for the feedback and suggestions. I am currently working on part 2. Not sure when it'll be finished, as I only get a little time to concentrate and write each day, but hopefully it won't take too long. Just know that I am working on it, and trying my best not to rush it and screw it up.

mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great story

more please asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

Luckiest guy at Redwood Academy (only guy at Redwood Academy!). Great story look forward to reading more. Thought maybe Alan had an emotional attachment to Molly but she's ok with sharing? (Lucky SOB). Can't wait to see the other girls involved. Also grew up with mom, sister, aunt and two female cousins? There's an incest harem if I ever heard of one (dunno if that Is your thing, I read the incest/taboo stories on Lit as well). Figure Alan's in his senior year so maybe his next harem is closer to home. Luck forward to next chapter Katie maybe?

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Looking forward to Ch. 02!

Soon...please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice setup

Lucky boy. I think going to fast - 2 girls in the 1st chapter?

LuxriLuxriover 6 years ago
Good story

I'd gladly read more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
yes so good to

masturbate by reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
cum by stroking my

wet pussy

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
VERY GOOD STORY

SURE LOVE HOW THIS IS ALL GOING. WISH THE INACTIVE AUTHOR WOULD COME BACK AND WRITE MORE STORIES! THANX

DragonHeart90DragonHeart90over 5 years ago
Thanks for the meal. 😋

Keep Up The Good Work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
funny

i find it funny that in almost every story the male cums the same time as the girl and she's all like that was so amazing. Like what? I understand it happens occasionally, but every time, nope. The girl saying its amazing after such a short fuck, nahhh.

Trust me here dudes packin a missile, she's either runnin on sight or she's blasting off after a few minutes. I don't know about 9 inches but i know about 8 and almost every girl i ever been with is hittin her first peak in like 10 minutes or less. And if you're done in 10 minutes or less every time, it's not amazing to them or to you. Sooo yeaaahhhhh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue

This is really good, and I'd really like to see you continue this series, if tou can even call it that.

manOfCulture11manOfCulture11almost 3 years ago

this story goes average to shit as the story progressed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just a heads up, the author abandoned the story unfinished, which is probably a good thing cause as the story progresses it all goes tits up, like I’m talking stubbing your toe then tripping and becoming a horse tits up, I’m wierd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Verry. Good. Xx. Skype. 561. Peter.lowe. Of. Surrey

BobbyMikeBobbyMikeover 2 years ago

Nice...but a bit too facile!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What do his family look like?

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Raised by man haters?? Too bad...

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story. Like it a lot. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun so far!

Bill S.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ok...

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Ah yes every young man's fantasy, well thought out and written. I look forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I went to an ultrasound school and there was only 2 other guys in the school..

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 1 year ago

Enjoying the start and now looking forward to the rest.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 1 year ago

You call that a “Slow Start”? I’m not complaining. But our hero has fucked two different girls, and one has demanded that he make her “His Bitch.”

That is NOT a slow start. This story has endless possibilities. I hope you find an ethical way for our hero to fuck some of the Coaches, Staff, Doctors, Lawyers, Volunteers and/or Athletic Supporters (that’s a pun).

I also want to see our hero’s mother submit to a consensual sexual hazing by the Volleyball Team. Our Hero needs to become Team Student Manager, and manage that bit of near-incestuous fun. I’m not suggesting our hero fuck his mother (although I would not be opposed, if it was consensual). I am suggesting that our hero’s mother needs to learn how to lighten up. And our hero needs to manage and control that situation.

🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, the MC's family is trash. Especially the mum. Hopefully, Karma will come along and fuck them all up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This sounds like a teen boy wrote it. Really playing into the mind of the main character!

OnlySomeoneOnlySomeoneabout 1 year ago

I guess I don't understand people's expectations. I keep reading stories where, like this one, the author warns of a slow start. A slow start to me would be 2-3 times as long as this section of the story at least. I'm not complaining, and I don't think he went too fast necessarily, but I can't understand thinking that this is slow.

TwistedOne66TwistedOne66about 1 year ago

I really enjoy a slow read like this. Thanks!

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

Very nicely done. And I like your version of a "slow start" hehe. Better than another story I read where it took like 20+ chapters before anything juicy happened.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Can't wait for the next part!!! YOMEYO

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG4 months ago

Alan was not raised by "man-haters", per SE; it was the circumstances at the prior school that has caused their shift in perception about him.

To be sure, Alan is a 'baf boy's, and is continuing that rebelliousness, at least for now. He *will* straighten his act up, when he realizes life cannot continue this way.

The one who deserves KARMA is the girl involved in the previous incident; I have a feeling SHE is gonna have a change of heart, too...something is gonna happen, I just feel it!!

Five**5**Stars...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 months ago

I should just focus on my education, I told myself, and getting my family to forgive me.

.

Um, 'to forgive' you for *what*?

For having consensual sex? For getting caught in a girl's restroom, presumably with *just* the girl or there'd have been witnesses? For having a girl apparently say it wasn't consensual but *not* press charges which begs the question of did they figure it'd be a 'he did she said' situation or did it *not* occur that way?

And his family thought so well of him, it didn't surprise them he'd engage in non-consensual sex, i.e. they didn't trust him enough to even *want* to hear his side?

Yeah, fuck them.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams24 days ago

I know it’s a fantasy story, but you say he’s accused of rape, but the police don’t question the girl, especially at 18 their adults. Then he sent to a girls school. And to top it off, his story would be all over the Internet, so all the girls would know what the accusation was, so he should certainly tell them if they haven’t seen it yet. Too much of a ridiculous start for me to carry on reading sorry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous