High School in the Rear View Mirror

Story Info
Not the good old days but today is one for the books.
3.5k words
4
2.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patdown
patdown
315 Followers

It was only a couple of weeks before I was moving out of this apartment building and entering the wonderful and expensive world of home ownership. My cousin the realtor found me a terrific house in a distressed sale and I was able to make it all work.

I noticed the rental truck but it wasn't until the second trip that I saw that the new neighbor in the building was a guy I knew from high school. Brent was the big man quarterback, went on to play at some nowhere division 3 school where I'm sure he was a star but that was a dozen years ago and I hadn't heard of him since. I starred at GPA and was third string point guard on the basketball team so I didn't interact that much with mister star QB who was your poster boy for being a jerk of a jock. Considering the 4 star jerk he was in school it would be a shock if he was any different.

The following Saturday I happened to run into Brent and mentioned that we went to school together and he either remembered or faked it and invited me to his apartment to meet his wife. My girlfriend was off on a girl's camping trip so what the hell. I figured maybe maturity hit him somewhere along the line.

Now I'm not too much bigger than I was in college, 5-10 tall and 170 pounds and Brent at 6 feet had filled out quite a bit at 230, still with the blond crewcut but I was taken back a bit seeing his wife. Delores is not the cheerleader I was used to seeing Brent with, being charitable we'll say attractive with short blonde hair but she's nothing short of huge at 6-5 tall and 350 pounds.

After some conversation about the area and the old days Brent said he had to make a quick trip to the grocery store but Delores and I should chat until he got back. It was odd timing but I figured I could give up some time.

Delores and I sat on the couch and were talking about how long ago high school was and it was an enjoyable conversation but I have to say I was extremely distracted by her size since she weighs more than double what I do. That and it really seemed like Delores was flirting with me. Which was confirmed when she slid closer to me and said, "Kevin why don't you slide over and sit on my lap so we can make out?"

OK that sent a lot of thoughts screaming through my mind. I had never had a woman want me to sit on her lap, I had never been close to making out with a woman the size of Delores but she is somewhat attractive and damn she had the biggest tits I'd ever come across so I wasn't opposed to giving her a try. On the other hand when Brent returned with a bag of groceries I might be in big trouble.

Well, I quickly calculated that I could make a dash for the door if need be and this was an opportunity that may never come my way again. So caution to the wind I just smiled at Delores and slid up and sat across her considerable thighs. Instantly her meaty arms were around my body and we were kissing. I was able to maneuver one hand between us and feel up one then the other of her fat F cup tits and damn they are an experience not to be missed while she was hugging me and squeezing my butt.

Delores let one hand slide down to stroke my thigh when it moved up to check my stiffening cock she said, "Let's get these britches open Kevin so I can get to what you've got going on in there."

In for a penny with that many pounds, I shifted on Delores' lap so she could unzip my pants and take my dick in her meaty hand. I relaxed and continued my exploration of her fat jugs as we kissed and Delores stroked my cock. This was going well I thought and even had potential.

That's when Brent walked in and I thought everything including me was going to hit the fan. But he just looked casually at me getting a hand job as I sat on his wife's lap and said, "I see Delores couldn't contain herself."

Keen eye for the obvious there Brent. He set the groceries down on the kitchen counter and that's when things took the high speed turn towards the wall. Delores said rather matter of factly to her husband, "Get yourself over here Brent and suck Kevin's cock."

I actually thought she might be joking but instead Delores grabbed my hips and we, mainly she, shifted my position on her lap so I had my back to her. As Delores started to slide my pants and boxer briefs off Brent came over and helped that effort. Delores placed my legs on the outside of hers then spreading her legs slightly created a wide opening for Brent to get down to it. Delores was holding my cock in her hand as Brent dropped to his knees in front of us and took half of my 7 inches between his lips and got to sucking me off.

Several steps beyond shocked would cover a third of what I was feeling, another third was Delores hugging and feeling up my upper body massaging my back with her fat tits felt really good and then there was Brent doing one fine job of sucking my dick.

It was odd seeing a head with a crew cut bobbing up and down as my dick was being attended to but damn Brent had a genuine talent for sucking cock. I was thoroughly impressed when Brent deep throated all 7 inches, Delores whispering in my ear at that moment, "Oh my man is one skilled cocksucker isn't he Kevin? You just cum and see him swallow your load, he's got a serious talent for that too."

I couldn't find the words to agree but with Delores rubbing my thigh with one hand and my stomach with the other I was ready to cum. So when I tensed up some Delores reached around me to hold Brent's head on my cock and I shot off deep in his throat. And Delores was right Brent took it all with no problem.

Brent seemed pretty proud of himself while Delores was very happy. I of course was feeling great if not very confused. Delores hugged me and said, "OK boys we don't want to risk this couch so I think it's time we adjourned to the bedroom. What do you say?"

With Delores rubbing my chest and looking at a smiling Brent kneeling between my legs who was I to put a damper on the party. Brent got to his feet and reached out his hands. Delores grabbed his wrists and pushed up as Brent pulled back and she and I got to our feet and were on the way to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom I gave Delores a hand getting out of her clothes while Brent stripped down. Sliding Delores' sizable panties down her legs I got a lump in my throat as I took in the size of her legs. Besides how thick her thighs and calves are but damn I got a close up idea of just how long they are too.

Having just cum I figured my best bet was going down on Delores so I reached down to rub her pussy and confirming my plan she tousled my hair and said, "You seem eager to get to some of that action Kevin which is just what I'm thinking too."

Delores then flopped onto the king bed and spread her massive thighs allowing me to get down to it. Brent knelt next to Delores' head so she could suck his dick and it was game on.

I darted my tongue right in Delores' snatch which featured a neatly trimmed triangle of blonde hair and a two inch tattoo of an anchor on a chain. Figuring I was docked for the time being I made my way in. As Delores bent and raised her knees planting her feet on the bed I wrapped my arms around her thick thighs but due to their size I was just able to give each a semi hug.

It was a big order to say the least with my head between Delores' thighs, almost overwhelming. But as I gave her my best effort she was pinching my head with her thighs and rolling her hips from side to side so I figured I was getting the job done. When I detoured slightly to nibble and kiss the insides of Delores' meaty thighs it was obviously to her liking as she braced her feet and pushed her big butt up off the bed. So I was sure to go back to that every so often.

After a good while Delores leaned forward and rubbed the top of my head saying, "You know how to dive right in there Kevin but I've got Brent hard and ready to give it to me so we can switch around."

Fair enough I thought so I pulled back from the leg tunnel I was in and looked over to see Brent rolling on a condom. Buried between Delores' thighs I hadn't given him much thought but fuck, what I discovered is Brent is one hung husband. He sports a thick 9 1/2 inch monster dick. I moved on the opposite side of Delores as Brent shifted around between her legs and quickly eased his big cock into his wife's pussy.

While Brent stuck it to his wife I found my attention drawn to Delores' fat jugs and since I was right there decided to dive in and explore. Delores' tits besides being so big and soft they spread out on either side of her body as she laid on her back they sported the most fabulous nipples with 4 inch wide areola. I heard their call and took as much of the closest one in in my mouth and suckled it for all I was worth, while feeling as much of the massive fun bags as my hands could hold. I don't know what could be better than swimming in an ocean of titflesh while Delores stroked my hair.

By now Brent was slamming his cock into Delores' snatch and pushing against her body which had her belly shaking and her tits do a rhythmic dance. But showing forethought Delores turned her head towards me and reached out to take my balls in her hand saying, "Let me get that dick ready to go Kevin so you can jump right in when Brent finishes. Once you get a pussy all heated up you might as well keep hitting it."

Sounded like strong logic to me so I eased myself up next to Delores so she could take my cock in her mouth and do her stuff. Showing a definite talent for multi-tasking Delores took the top half of my cock in her warm mouth and got to while thoroughly enjoying a good old fashioned banging from Brent.

As Delores had a mouthful of my dick and had a handful of one of her tits I was hard and ready so when Brent sunk is fat cock into his wife's snatch and shot his load I got my mind in sync with where my own cock was going.

After Brent groaned and slid off the bed Delores handed me a condom and after putting it on I scrambled around to get between her legs which was when the task at hand hit me. My hot and manly body felt positively small between her massive legs as Delores moved them wider then closer together, even more so as I looked ahead at Delores' wide body, big belly and fat tits.

But I was going to get it on with a big woman and I couldn't afford to be overwhelmed by the challenge. So I slipped more than half my stiff dick into Delores' well fucked snatch and got right to it. I wasted no time and was quickly putting all I had into fucking Delores.

I got a jolt of confidence when Delores pinched my body between her thick thighs and said, "Give me all you've got Kevin, pound my big ass into this mattress like I need it, I just know you can handle a whole lot of woman."

So setting subtly aside I pumped my dick into Delores for all I was worth. With her legs spread wide, in short order I was slamming against Delores' body, my balls slapping against her ass. "Oh yeah that's it Kevin, I knew you were a pussy pounder put your weight into it and go hard. Give it to me."

Aiming to please so I put everything I had into drilling my dick in and out of Delores' pussy and she appreciated the effort planting her feet solidly and raising her ass up off the bed back into me. My head was throbbing some but I was able to maintain my balance and keep at it until I was ready to cum. So I put all my weight into one big shove and shot my load as Delores squeezed me in her thighs.

Pulling back from between Delores' legs I felt like beating my chest having conquered the mountain but I satisfied myself by pushing up on her knees and rolling off the bed.

What happened next had to be the biggest shock of what was already one mega surprising evening. Brent layed down and snuggled up next to Delores while handing her a tube of lube which she proceeded to open then begin working two fingers into his ass.

I decided this was as good a time as any to get a drink of water and signaled to Delores where I was headed. Upon my return I saw Brent on his hands and knees as Delores finished cinching up a 10 inch strap on dildo around her lower body. I instantly processed what I was seeing but still couldn't believe it. Delores climbed on the bed behind her husband and after rubbing his butt for a few seconds spread his ass cheeks and poked the head of her latex dong in Brent's asshole.

Yeah it was a surprise that Brent had such a large woman for a wife. Sure it was a shocker when Delores had Brent suck me off, I mean the guy I remembered was such an arrogant asshole and never the Bi type, so I wouldn't have expected anything like that. Still I could have imagined him having no issue with me fucking his wife, some guys are into that but the sight of this massive woman kneeling behind her husband who is a pretty big guy himself and pushing a 10 inch strap on in his ass was the mind blower.

I hung back in the doorway so as not to interrupt and just observe. From watching it looked like a well practiced activity as Delores slowly pushed in and pulled back easing her long latex dong deeper into Brent's back door. If Brent was feeling any discomfort he wasn't showing it, in fact he seemed to be enjoying himself as Delores had a firm grasp of his hips as she banged his ass.

When Delores got to the point where she was pumping about six inches in and out of Brent she picked up her pace until she was pounding all 10 inches into Brent's ass and slamming her big belly against Brent's solid backside with loud smacks.

What was really impressive was the power that Delores demonstrated in fucking Brent. I mean, yeah she's massive, but having been in her grasp and between her legs she didn't seem like she was muscular but damn she could bring it with that strap on.

After a thorough pounding of Brent's ass Delores stopped and held her strap on buried in his ass then reached around to stroke his semi stiff cock. Which I guess more than confirmed that Brent did enjoy getting ass fucked. I moved closer to the bed and keeling behind Delores rubbed her broad shoulders as she rocked back and forth jerking Brent off. It was then I saw she had another tattoo on her left ass cheek. It was a red claw hammer about 4 inches long. I'm just guessing it was a statement, like she could either give or take a pounding maybe.

Well it didn't take long for Delores to do her thing, she knows how to handle a cock no doubt about that. That's when she turned to me and as she pulled her strap on out of Brent said, "Would you be a dear Kevin and help me out of this thing, I've got the boy good and hard, might as well have him climb on and give it to me."

I moved over to the side of the bed and helped Delores out of her fittings while Brent rolled in the other direction to get a condom. Just for luck I reached down to slip a couple of fingers into Delores' pussy, she smiled and said, "Oh fear not I'll get you back in there Kevin."

Then she gave me a kiss before she plopped down on the bed and spread her legs wide. Brent practically leaped on the bed between her legs and slipped his cock into his wife's waiting pussy. And Brent proceeded to fuck the stuffing out of his big wife until he came again.

About then a break was in order because I wasn't ready to go again, Brent looked worn out in more ways than one and even Delores looked tired. So when Brent said, "I think I need to go down and do some laundry" it was another odd but welcomed relief point.

Still it seemed like a strange thing to decide to do at that moment. I looked over at Delores who saw my confusion and motioned me to come over and sit on her lap again. I stepped over to straddle her and sat on her thighs face to face which made her smile, "Let me explain. About five years ago Brent was going out with a friend of mine and I'm sure you won't be shocked but he was an arrogant prick who treated her like crap and was just horrible to my friend. So a few of our other friends and I got together and decided to teach Brent a lesson about how to treat women."

"Well Brent got educated and broke up with my friend, which was best for her" continued Delores. "The thing is in the course of Brent getting the message on how to treat women we discovered he had that big dick. So after we all got some use of his talent I spoke first and began a relationship with a kinder and gentler, more under control Brent."

I rubbed Delores' sides as she continued her tale, "Brent was now an attentive man who saw to my needs, including domestically, which he excels at. After we got married I didn't want to miss out on the sexual attraction some men have for the big beautiful woman and when I asked Brent to participate in threesomes I was surprised that he was up for swinging both ways."

OK my jaw didn't literally drop. I was instantly very curious exactly how Delores and her friends put Brent on the right path but I also knew I wanted no part of it so I just stated the obvious, "That's sure not the Brent I remember from high school."

Delores rubbed my thigh and said, "I'm imagining he was a real jerk then but he's matured and is more of a person than he was just a few years ago."

"I guess" was my response.

Delores took my dick in her hand and said, "Kevin do you think if I tried really hard you could get this puppy up one more time and jump on me again, because I just love the feeling of you between my legs while you fuck me Kevin."

I smiled and lifted both of Delores' fat jugs to my face and kissed them before replying, "Well you know I have found that to be a very happy place too, so yes Delores I do believe if we work together we can make that happen."

And we went one more round.

As much fun as the evening with Delores and Brent was I was happy to be on my way to new digs and there was no repeat performance. But it was an enlightening time to leave some high school memories in the past and quite dead.

patdown
patdown
315 Followers