High School Mystery Ch. 03

Story Info
Innocent cheerleader blackmailed into boat-orgy.
5.3k words
4.54
44.2k
21
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andersont
Andersont
87 Followers

Chapter 3, two more to go. There are some mild aspects of blackmail/reluctance in this one.

------Thursday-----

After the car adventure, Josh struggled with his feelings of guilt towards Katie. For years he seemed unable to get a girlfriend, but now he was tangled up with two girls and got himself into an incredible mess. And then there was the Darryl issue. Kirsten was clearly responsible, she had good reason to take revenge on Emma through her boyfriend. All that was left for Josh was to tell Emma he had solved the case and then he could get away from all these people and focus on Katie. She was always off fighting one of her causes, so he hadn't been able to talk to her since Monday and he noticed he missed her. Right after school he went over to his neighbor's house to settle the Darryl matter. As usual, Emma greeted him with a radiant smile. It didn't get to him anymore, now he realized she had played him all this time. The only thing he couldn't understand is why. He decided to confront her right there at the door.

"Emma, I figured out it's Kirsten who's behind all this. But I guess you already know," he said.

Her face turned white as snow. Josh felt his heart sink. Emma was not the innocent angel he had always imagined. She looked past him to see if anyone had heard them before she grabbed his arm, pulled him inside and closed the door.

"Who told you that?"

"There's rumors going around. I confronted Liz, she told me what you did,"

"Wait, Liz told you what we did?" Emma said with big eyes and a panicked look.

"Yeah, she told me how you went topless, how the boys found you and Kirsten was angry," Josh replied.

Emma looked away, hiding her reaction.

"As I see it, if Kirsten is angry at you it makes sense she took revenge on Darryl. I think you should confront her and ask how she did it." Josh continued.

She looked straight into his eyes.

"You have it all wrong. Those girls aren't the victims and they have no reason for revenge. Believe me."

"I don't understand," Josh said, "you laughed at those girls, they felt humiliated, why wouldn't they want revenge."

"I can't tell you that Josh, you will just have to believe me. Liz should have kept her big mouth shut. You are on the wrong track."

"Well I'm done. For me it fits and I'm tired of all these dirty secrets. Good luck with solving your issue but I'm out!"

Josh turned to the door, but Emma grabbed his arm. Her grip was tight.

"Stop Josh. We need to solve this now. Scouts are already asking about Darryl's injury, why he is not playing. Time is running out."

She stared at him for a few seconds with those big eyes, but Josh didn't flinch. Emma sighed in defeat.

"Fine I'll tell you what really happened, but if you ever tell anyone I will kill you!"

Emma dragged him by the arm to the den and sat him down on the couch. She took a deep breath before she spoke.

"What Liz told you is true but it's not all that happened. When Amy and Kirsten left the boat, I said we were very sorry, but it was not on purpose and I had no idea the guys would sneak up on us. Kirsten turned around with eyes full of hate and told me we would regret this so much.

Brian sailed away from the beach but the atmosphere on board was downbeat. We were all a bit impressed by what had happened. After a while it seemed the incident faded away a bit, the sun was starting to set since it was only April, and I threw on a sundress while Liz put on a top and a jean short. We ate some snacks we had brought and drank some more of the tequila. Darryl was cuddling me while we watched the sunset, and everything seemed more or less okay again. That's when our four phones buzzed.

We all got a message on Facebook from Kirsten saying we should check her timeline and announcing she was gonna post all the pictures in the attachment. I clicked and saw she had posted a candid photo of Darryl and Brian behind the wheel of the boat. Apparently, she had made photos while she was busy with her phone. Under the picture she had posted 'on the boat this afternoon, hang on it gets very bad...'

I went back and looked at the attachments: it was us drinking tequila, Brian steering the boat with a bottle of tequila in hands, me and Liz lying topless on the boat. That bitch had made photos of everything while we thought she was playing with her phone. We were all in a panic. If Brian's dad knew he had alcohol on the boat and steered while he drank, he was dead. We would all be in a lot of trouble for the drinking, and we would have to find a way to explain the alcohol. If Liz had to tell the truth, the guy who gave it would get arrested, and imagine him having to explain to his wife that he gave alcohol to their babysitter in exchange for a peek at her bra! And then the topless photos, I would die if the whole school saw me like that. I was seriously convinced we would get suspended and I could kiss college farewell for one stupid mistake. We were all frantically messaging Kirsten not to post it. Brian off course threatened her, but I just said I was so sorry and begged her not to post it, saying we would do anything.

I got a simple reply that said 'anything?' I knew it wouldn't end well, but I replied 'yes, anything!!' since all I wanted was for this to go away. She replied 'okay' and said to pick them up on the same beach as the first time. We felt very uneasy about this, but since we didn't have a choice, Brian drove the boat there. I checked her Facebook again and she had deleted the post about the boat, but I think some people saw it, and that's where these rumors about the boat started.

It was already dark, but we could spot them immediately because Kirsten was carrying a flashlight. Once the boat was close, they waded to us and got on board. Kirsten's previous hysteria had been replaced by a shit eating grin that spooked me out. I looked for help with Amy since she had seemed the gentler one, but she looked at me with pure disdain. The two girls sat themselves on the benches on the back of the boat.

'How funny is that joke now huh?' Kirsten asked.

We all started to apologize, even though it had not been on purpose, but she waved it away. She said she might still post the pictures if she didn't like what happened that night. She announced they were gonna play truth or dare, but it would just be the four of us playing, and them asking questions or giving dares. I realized by then she would try to humiliate us as bad as she felt we did to her, and my stomach turned at the idea. We didn't really have an option but to go along with their game to save our asses. As you can guess we all picked truths because we knew the dares would be bad, not that the truths were any better. Kirsten asked Liz if she ever faked during sex with Brian. She said 'yes', and Brian looked genuinely surprised.

I was shocked by the next question. Kirsten asked Brian if he had fantasized about sex with me while he was together with Liz. There was heavy silence as everyone looked at him, and I hoped if he did, he would just lie, but then he shrugged and said 'yeah'. Liz looked furious, Darryl had an unreadable expression and I just felt so embarrassed. They asked Darryl the same thing about Liz, but he denied, to my relief. I figured I would get the same question about faking - easy I hadn't- but they surprised me by asking if I orgasmed during sex, I really didn't want to share such intimate information, but since I was cornered, I confessed I didn't.

'How sad!' Kirsten sarcastically said.

Because I felt I needed to defend myself and Darryl, I said most people don't orgasm from sex. Next, she started asking if we ever cheated on each other, but everyone denied, which seemed to annoy Kirsten. She was drinking from the tequila bottle and announced a change in rules: the game would become dare or dare. Brian was first and off course Kirsten told him to strip as a revenge for that afternoon. He clearly didn't want to give her the pleasure of struggling or appearing embarrassed and got up and took of his clothes without protest. He sat down stark naked, as if nothing weird was going on. I didn't know where to look! Liz was next and she was shifting nervously in her seat.

'You too princess!' Kirsten announced.

'You weren't completely naked before!' Liz protested.

Kirsten grinned, 'all right, just the top then, you thought that was so funny, right?'

Liz shot her an evil look, but she lifted the top over her head. She untied her bikini and took it off, covering her breasts with one arm. Darryl politely looked the other way. He was next and was also ordered to strip down too. I felt the inevitable come; I was last, and I was sure Kirsten wanted to torment me extra. When it was my turn Kirsten ordered Brian to take of my sundress and bikini top. I'm sure she did that just because of what Brian had confessed earlier about fantasizing over me. I was furious because Brian was the one who was most responsible for this and I was sure he would enjoy it. But I had no choice, so I stood up. Brian stood before me, I didn't wanna look at him, so I stared down. Big mistake. Brian was still completely nude, and I looked straight at his dangling cock. Kirsten was making a lewd comment about this as he lifted the sundress over my head. He reached behind me and untied the strings of my bikini. When he removed them from my chest I could his eyes burning on my tits.

'Very nice,' he whispered, so no one else could hear it.

As soon as he stepped back, I crossed my arms before my chest. I shivered from the evening cold, goosebumps forming on my arms. Since the four of us were standing there, humiliated, I was hoping Kirsten had enough and we could stop this. But Kirsten had different plans. She ordered Brian and Liz to make out, right there in front of us. I gasped; this was going further than what had happened that afternoon. Liz and Brian didn't really seem to mind, but put on a big show, kissing passionately and letting their hand wander. I had to admit it was a turn-on, Brian completely nude and Liz topless just wearing her jeans shorts. They looked so hot together!

The thing was, I knew from Liz that she and Brian had a pretty wild sex-life, so maybe they got off on this, but being forced to do something like that in front of other people would be horrible for Darryl and me. I felt tears welling up, but I tried to be strong. It was dark but Kirsten pointed her flashlight at Liz and Brian so we could see it was really happening. Brian had started kissing her neck and continued downwards, sucking a nipple in his mouth. Liz moaned and was clearly enjoying it, I just felt bad for getting turned on by this. I saw from the corner of my eye Darryl's cock was getting hard from watching Liz and Brian. Kirsten's face was quite red, and she also seemed excited by the show, I was hoping this would make her a bit milder. I was wrong.

The inevitable happened. She didn't tell Liz and Brian to stop but pointed her flashlight at Darryl and motioned for him to come over. He did, and she told him to kiss her. I was furious inside, I wanted to scream out 'no!', but at the same time I was too relieved that I wasn't involved to protest. I just watched wide-eyed, hoping Darryl would resist but he didn't say a word. My heart was pounding heavy in my chest, and despite the cold I felt sweat breaking out. I gasped as I saw my boyfriend kiss another girl a few feet from me. She was very enthusiastically necking him, her hands caressing his naked body. I could see she put his hand on her tit and kneaded it so he would get the hint. Fear crept over me, fear that Darryl was turned on by this, turned on by Kirsten.

I was a little left out, just like Amy, and I could see her looking at me. I swallowed hard since I had a suspicion about her preference. What if she wanted to kiss me? Would I do it? Would it be an easy way out if I just had to kiss a girl, or would it be gross? I never found out, because it wasn't me she was interested in. She took the flashlight and pointed it at me, saying I should go kiss Brian and send Liz over. I was shocked and nailed to the floor.

'Now!' Amy forcefully said.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves, got up and walked to Brian and Liz, still covering my boobs with both hands. They had heard what Amy had said. Liz shot me a dirty look, but she didn't say a word as she passed me. Brian and I watched each other for a few seconds, doing nothing, but then Kristen broke her kiss with Darryl and egged us on. I could feel Darryl's eyes burning on me as Brian took my face in his hands and kissed me. To my dismay my body seemed to be on fire when our lips touched. It was so dirty and wrong to kiss Darryl's best friend while he was standing two feet away. Worst of all was that I really despised the guy whose lips were now sucking on mine.

I hate to admit it, but Brian was a good kisser and soon we were Frenching. Despite everything it felt good and hot, it made me forget about what was happening. I still loathed Brian and I hated myself for melting in his arms. I felt Kirsten pulling on my arm and telling me to really make out. I told myself I didn't really have a choice, but if I'm honest I was getting hot and I was happy to have an excuse to push things further without seeming too eager. So I dropped my arms from my boobs and pulled Brian closer, my tits mashed against his chiseled chest. Both our hands were now flying over each other's bodies. Brian was very muscular. I liked the feel of his hard pecs against me, his strong arms around me. I was only wearing my bikini pants and I could feel Brian's hardness touching me while we made out.

Brian kissed my neck which allowed me to look next to me and to my shock Kirsten's hand was slowly rubbing Darryl's stiff penis while his hands were rubbing over the front of her shorts. She had a look of pure bliss on her face. I heard her whispering something to him about how she had a crush on Darryl for years. A bit further on the bench I saw Liz and Amy locked in a passionate kiss and it seemed Amy's hand was feeling up Liz' crotch, but I couldn't see precisely from my angle. Although Liz never mentioned anything about girls, I wasn't all that shocked she would be willing to try it. I was happy I was with a boy, even if it was Brian, I wouldn't have a clue what to do with a girl. Brian was off course taking full advantage of the situation and massaging my boobs while he was kissing my neck, I felt bad for feeling good and not even trying to push his hands away. I just hoped Kirsten would be satisfied soon and halt all this, because I was afraid of what I would do if no one would stop me.

Suddenly Kirsten said something about the benches being more comfortable down in the cabin, she must have seen them earlier that day when she came on the boat. She was taking Darryl by the hand. It was like a bucket of cold water was poured on my head. I suddenly came to my senses, pushed Brian away and asked her what would happen. She told me she wanted Darryl to be her first. Now things were getting crazy. Off course I told her no way, and she got angry, threatening to post the pictures anyway. Darryl was looking at me unsure but didn't say anything. I heard Liz say I should just let it happen. Easy for her to say off course. I think that was also what Kirsten thought, but what she said next was shocking. She told me she understood it was hard for me, because Darryl would be cheating, so I should have sex with Brian. I didn't mean that, and Kirsten knew it. Liz and Darryl now protested which made me angry at them for their double standards, but as you can guess Brian didn't object. Kirsten said if this was over everything would be forgotten. She told Liz to stay with Amy and dragged Darryl down, telling us to follow. I was still not sure about this, but Brian pushed me ahead. I went down if only to see what would happen to Darryl and maybe stop it.

Downstairs there were two benches that could be used as beds if you removed the back rests, but they were small and meant for one person. Darryl and Brian pulled the back rests out. When the beds were ready Kirsten lay down on hers, pulling a naked Darryl on top of her. They immediately started to kiss passionately, and I felt a pang of jealousy. Behind me Brian gave a small kiss in my neck, I turned around and pulled him in for a deep kiss so I wouldn't see what happened on the other bed. Brian seemed surprised but didn't complain. It wasn't easy getting on the bed since the ceiling was pretty low. It was difficult to stand up completely in the cabin, meaning that if you were on the bed you could hardly sit up.

We lay next to each other, I with my back to the others trying to shut out the noises and we were making out heavily. Brian's hands were now even rubbing my panty clad butt and pussy, and his mouth started making its way to my boobs. I knew he was taking a lot of liberties but knowing what would happen on the bed beside us I decided to enjoy it. I knew from Liz he was good in bed, she credited it to all the girlfriends he had before her, and I was wondering if it would be as good for me. His touches and kisses on my breasts got me really horny and made me forget about what was happening on the other side, even if I could still hear the sounds of their making out.

Brian kissed his way further down, licking and caressing my thighs. I have to admit I was kinda curious about the eating out, it seemed like a line I could cross. So, when he pulled down my bikini bottoms, I actually raised my butt to make it easier for him to pull them of. Because of the limited space Brian was sitting on the floor, bending over the bed, while one of my legs was bungling of the bed. When he licked me it felt incredible, I don't know where he learned it, but he knew how to hit my spots just right with his tongue. I was squirming on the bed grabbing the sheets, lost in my pleasure. Brian was fingering and licking me at the same time, while his free hand was playing with my tits. I couldn't believe it, but I felt an orgasm approaching. Normally it took me a really long time, and now we had just been going.

I think Brian felt I was getting close because he doubled his efforts. My hands were gripping the sheets as I felt the pleasure rolling through my body like an explosion. My hips rocked against his face, every muscle of my underbelly contracting violently, it was overwhelming and almost scary. I lay back catching my breath while Brian climbed on me with a grin. I couldn't help but pull him in for a long hot kiss, tasting my own juices on his lips. My whole body was still tingling as I was riding out the last waves of maybe the best orgasm of my life.

As I opened my eyes I became aware of my surroundings again, I heard the other bed squeaking and as I looked my fears were confirmed, Darryl was on top of Kirsten, clearly fucking her slowly and careful, they were to wound up in a deep kiss to notice me watching. It somehow made me proud Darryl ensured Kirsten's first time was sweet and good, but I wouldn't have pitied her if it had been horrible either.

I shivered as Brian rubbed his cock through my slit and I panicked for a moment. Did I really wanna do this? But then I realized I didn't just wanna lie there and watch my boyfriend have sex with another girl, so I put my arms around Brian and pulled him closer. I felt his cock enter me and I moaned. He was a bit longer and wider than Darryl and I was being stretched a bit, which was a good feeling. I was soaking wet from him eating me out, so he slid in easily and filled me up completely. It felt good when he was all the way in, not so deep it was uncomfortable, but reaching a part of me where Darryl hadn't been. He started moving while I wrapped my legs around him. I was moaning harder than during the sex with Darryl which annoyed me, even if I couldn't feel guilty at that moment. Every now and then Brian would roll his hips making his cock touching different parts of my pussy. Sometimes it twitched when it hit a spot. It felt so good!

Andersont
Andersont
87 Followers
12