High School Mystery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still feeling the glow of my previous orgasm and after a few minutes. Brian started increasing the pace, I was breathing heavy and with a sudden panic I felt like I would come again if he kept going. After my confession on the deck I really didn't want that, so I pushed him off and told him to turn on his back. It was hard given the limited space, but I crawled on him and slipped his cock back in. I thought if I could control the rhythm, I could avoid getting an orgasm and get him off quickly. But as the low ceiling meant I couldn't sit up, I was more or less sliding along his ripped body with each stroke. My clit was dragged along his pubic bone each time I slid back and forth, sending waves of pleasure through my body. The feeling was incredible. I knew I wouldn't last long like that, but Brian didn't show any signs of getting close.

I was panting and moaning, trying to catch my breath, I tried to force myself to stop this. Between two moans I asked if he could do me from behind. He said 'maybe, let's try'. Relieved, I slid off and turned on my belly. I felt Brian stuffing two pillows under me, so my pussy was a little higher. He lay down on me and I could feel him enter me from behind. I always liked the feeling from that position, it felt so animalistic. He started with slow strokes and built up the pace. I noticed that with each stroke I would be driven in the pillows and they would rub my clit, giving me the same waves of ecstasy as before, I cursed inside, it was if everything was conspiring to drive me to an orgasm.

As I looked beside me, I saw that Kirsten and Darryl had finished and were looking at us intently sending a rush of excitement through my body. Their sweaty naked bodies were glistering in the faint moonlight. I should have felt ashamed, but I was long past that. Brian was making long hard strokes, going really deep in this position and grunting loud. I was moaning nonstop and I felt an orgasm was approaching. There was no escape this time. I grabbed the sheets and started screaming as it hit me. The feeling of my climax rippling through me as Brian kept pounding away was magical, nothing I ever had felt came close. I kept screaming on every stroke and tearing at the sheets. It seemed my climax was going on forever as Brian kept pounding harder and harder. Maybe it was just a series of orgasms following each other, I don't know, it was all a magical blur.

Suddenly Brian grunted very loud and I felt his cock twitching violently as he came deep inside me, I could feel the cum coating my pussy walls, sliding inside me. It felt so wrong and so hot. I was just lying panting in the bed, completely spent, sweat rolling from every part of my body. I felt Brian putting a little kiss in my neck, but I was unable to get up. I was ashamed that I had come from sex with Brian, while I never did with Darryl. But I was so happy to discover sex could be like that!

I wasn't really aware of what was happening the next few minutes, it was only when I heard the engine start that I came to my senses. I found my bikini panties on the floor and put them on and made my way back up. On the deck Kirsten was cuddling Darryl, they both had dressed, while Amy and Liz were together under a fleece blanket, naked it seemed. I never asked Liz what happened exactly, we never spoke about that night. But I figured it was something like what happened with us. I dressed in silence and we went back to the beach where we had picked them up. Not a lot was said, everybody did their best to avoid looking at each other. Kirsten tried to kiss Darryl on the mouth again when she left the boat, but he just kissed her on the cheek and rubbed her hair.

Kirsten kept her word and never posted anything. But off course everything was weird after that. Liz and I didn't really speak anymore since I had slept with her boyfriend who had admitted he fantasized about me. I wasn't surprised they broke up a bit later. I avoided Brian, I couldn't look him in the eyes after what happened, and I didn't want Darryl to think I wanted Brian now, which for the record I didn't. Darryl also avoided Brian's company outside of the team, something had broken between them because of that night. It was hard on me and Darryl too. When we had that fight when Chris was here off course that was also because of all the tensions over me sleeping with Brian and him with Kirsten."

"Ah yeah, Chris, so your story about wanting good sex was a lie? You already slept with Brian at that point." Josh said.

"No!" Emma squirmed in her seat next to him, "ever since that night I couldn't stop think about that mind-blowing sex. Everything I said about that day with Chris is true, but I also wanted to experience that feeling again. I thought about talking to Darryl, but what could I say? I like sex with Brian better? Since Chris was also very experienced, I figured he could also leave me completely senseless, but I was wrong. As I said it was a big mistake."

"It makes sense now. Liz thinking I blackmailed you."

Emma nodded. "We didn't talk about that when I set the date up, but she must have thought you somehow knew about the boat, maybe through Amy and Kirsten."

"Do you think maybe it's Kirsten that's doing this to Darryl? From what I heard she was pretty smitten with him. Maybe it's some crazy stalker revenge,"

"I don't think so. Darryl spoke to her after his problem started. He didn't tell her what was going on, but he tried to see if she had any resentment. It seemed more like she was a little ashamed of what happened. It didn't seem at all like she was hoping she would get together with him, he said. Or else she was a real good actress," Emma replied.

"Do you think it was coincidence what happened?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I don't know, but it seems three people got what they wanted: Kirsten, Amy and Brian. You said Brian fantasized about you. He was steering the boat when you conveniently passed the beach where those two girls were. Is it possible he was in on this with them?"

Emma's face looked baffled. "God, I never thought of that. I mean Brian is a little weird but that!" She fell silent.

"The longer I think about it, the more it makes sense," she said, "If he's really obsessed with me, he might be trying to drive Darryl and me apart. I have to go over to him this weekend and ask him. Can you go with me? I feel a little uneasy about facing him alone. I haven't spoken to him since that night."

He didn't really feel at ease about facing Brian either, but he couldn't let Emma go alone, could he? At least now she had told him the truth, or so he hoped.

"Sure, I'll come. Are you gonna tell Darryl?"

She bit her lip. "I think it's best we wait. He's been as sharp as a knife's edge lately; I'm afraid he might do something stupid"

Josh nodded. "Maybe it's better."

"But I'm gonna talk to Liz, she knows him best. I'm curious what she thinks."

"I thought you didn't talk about that night."

She sighed "I think it's time we do."

He looked at her face. She was all flustered and red from telling her story, but Josh had to admit he was really turned on too.

He stood up, ready to leave, but he was walking a little awkward, since he was still rock hard from listening to her sexy story. Emma noticed and grinned.

"It's not nice of me to let you leave with blue balls is it?" She bent forward and whispered in his ears. "You're not alone, telling it made me relive it, and it got me so hot now!"

Her words made him shiver. Josh knew he had to get out there or he would do something stupid.

"I really have to go now!" he said.

He sprinted to the door and stepped out. He took one last look at Emma, she had a faint smile and almost looked disappointed. Was he going crazy? He willed himself to walk on to this house.

As he walked on the patio, another surprise was waiting for him...

12