High School Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wrestle for it?" She gives me a devilish grin.

"You really want to wrestle me, don't you?" I ask.

"You have no idea. It's always been one of my fantasies to make you submit to me."

"Huhh... How about we wrestle tomorrow? Being dominated and humiliated doesn't sound ideal for my first time having sex."

"Haha, yeah true..." She leans over and kisses me. Suddenly she pulls back with a grin on her face. "How about we let whoever has the biggest dick go first?"

I consider her proposal, she's about a foot shorter than me. Logically I should have the bigger dick, but the way she asks so confidently makes me second guess myself. I guess it really doesn't matter who goes first, I'm going to get fucked up the ass anyways.

"Fine. That's fair," I relent. A devilish smirk appears on her face which causes a lump in my throat to appear. There's no way she's bigger than me. Besides, she's probably on hormones also... Doesn't that make your dick smaller?

She wraps her fingers underneath my shirt and yanks it over my head. I lift my arms up as she pulls it off and tosses it to the floor. She then starts to unbuckle my pants. I reach around and fiddle with the clip of her bra until it unsnaps. She slides it off and tosses it aside. Her breasts are bigger than I thought they would be, but they're still small, perky and shaped like teardrops. "Do you like them?"

"Yeah!" I say as I take them in my hands, messaging them and gently pinching her nipples.

"They weren't cheap," she laughs. She finally gets my pants unbuckled and pulls them off me. I push her down on the sofa and lift up her leg, slipping off her boot. Once I get it off along with her sock, I do the same to the other leg. I pull her skirt down, it barely fits over that bubble butt of hers. She bucks her hips up as she pulls off her leggings. I grab them from her and finish pulling them off her thick, muscular legs, they're are a deep shade of olive. She has that deep caramel color skin, the kind you want to spend all day discovering every inch of it. Now both of us are left in our underwear.

She's got on black lace panties and I hook my fingers underneath the band and start to pull them down. That's when I finally see the bulge in her groin. As I inch her panties down further and further, her cock finally springs free. To my surprise, it's rock hard and slightly bigger than mine, which baffles me. She's about a foot smaller than me and she's got a cock like this. If I would guess, it's probably 9 maybe 10 inches long compared to my 8-inch long dick. I can feel her eyes on me, taking in my reaction. "So?" she asks as she gets up and lets her panties fall to the floor and kicks them off.

I look up at her and our eyes connect. Her steely blue eyes are searching deep into mine. "It looks like you win..." I admit with a little embarrassment and feeling utterly defeated.

"Ha, I knew you couldn't beat me," she laughs. "You don't have to be embarrassed. I took a bunch of male enhancement pills with Devon when we were teenagers."

"That explains a lot..." I laugh, causing her to blush.

"You're going to think it's really funny when my 10-inch dick is lodged to the hilt up that tight ass of yours," she smirks.

I gulp down my pride. "Please be gentle! Don't make me regret this," I sigh.

"I was only kidding, well not really... But don't worry, Kai. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be begging for my dick."

"That doesn't sound like it will be gentle!"

She laughs, then leans down and kisses me. "I promise you, I'll take it slow. I want you to enjoy this just as much as I'm going to."

She tugs my boxers down, letting my cock out. "Awww, it's so cute," she teases as she looks at my dick.

"Very funny..."

"God, it's just too easy to push your buttons," she grins at me playfully before planting another kiss on my lips.

She helps me up off the couch and nudges me over to the bed, giving my ass a hard slap. "Ouch," I gasp, looking back at her playfully as I climb on the bed. She pushes me on my stomach and climbs on top of me. Her cock rests up against my butt cheeks.

"I can't believe I finally have you all to myself," she whispers in my ear. I look up at her, our eyes connect and she can see the anxiety in my eyes. I've never felt so nervous. I can't believe I'm about to take a rather large dick up my ass. Everything hit me so suddenly.

"Relax, I'm going to take it slow," she says as she kisses the back of my neck. "And don't worry, I'm going to use plenty of lube."

She gets off of me and heads over to her luggage underneath the desk. She pulls out a bottle of lube and jumps back on the bed. She gives my ass another slap and grips both of my cheeks with her hands, squeezing them. "God, you have such a perfect ass."

After she finishes playing with my ass for a good minute, I feel a cold liquid squirt between my cheeks, which causes me to gasp. I look back at her as her finger slips in between my cheeks. She looks up at me with a wide grin as her finger pushes up against my sphincter. Before I know it, her finger pushes past the entrance of my asshole. I tense up at the weird sensation of being anally penetrated. It doesn't hurt as bad as I thought it would, of course, it's only her finger. "I think it'll be easier for you if you get on your hands and knees," she suggests as she pulls out her finger.

I obey and get up on all fours. She gives my ass another slap and this time I feel her shove two fingers up my ass. I couldn't help but tense up at the surprise. "Remember to relax, it'll hurt more if you don't. Just breathe."

I suck in as much air as I can and just let it out slowly as she starts to finger fuck my asshole. Finally, she pulls out her fingers and gives my ass a kiss. "Okay, I'm going to try and put my dick in. Remember, just relax."

I hear her squirt out some more lube and I see her rub it all over her fat dick as I look over my shoulder at her. She gives me a smile as she gets into position behind me. She leans over and kisses each ass cheek before she starts to rub the head of her cock up and down the crack of my butt. She places her hand on my lower back and pushes down. "Arch your back, it'll give me easier access."

I do as she says. I feel her dick press up against my tight little pucker. She grabs my hip for support as she starts to press that big dick up into me. I start to feel an immense pressure which becomes quite painful. I grab the pillow and bit into it as my ass feels like it's being split open by a battering ram. I can't help but cry out in agony. I gasp as the head pops in.

"There, the worst part is over," she says as she holds her dick still, allowing my ass to adjust to her massive pocket rocket. "Are you okay?"

I nod my head as I continue to bite down on the pillow. "Okay, I'm going to slowly push more inside of you." She places a hand on my back as her other grips my hip and she starts to slowly push more of her massive girl cock inside of me. It feels like she's playing pool with my insides as she sinks that prostate seeking missile inside of me.

Every inch pushes the air out of my lungs. Her cum gum continues to spread my ass apart. Finally, I feel her balls slap against mine. "I'm finally all the way in!" she says as beads a sweat start to form all over my body. "God, you're so tight. It's like vice grip on my dick."

I've never felt so full in my entire life. She slowly starts to pull her cock out, leaving an empty void where her member once was. I can feel the head of her cock make its way to the entrance of my ass. Before it can pop out, she slowly starts to push it back in. This time around it slides in a lot easier. As she hilts her sexcaliber deep inside my ass, she forces me down flat on my stomach. I can feel her breath against my neck. She locks her legs between mine and spreads them.

"Now that your ass is broken in, I'm going to start to fuck you," she whispers in my ear and then she gently bites down on my shoulder. "Not only am I going to take your virginity, Sod. But from now on your ass is mine."

Sod is a nickname she used to call me in high school, which was short for sodomy. Everybody thought I was gay in high school and liked to take it up the ass, so Logan came up with the nickname sod. Ironic considering the situation I'm in now with Logan, now known as Noelle, shoving her fat meat stick up my ass. She pulls out, just leaving the tip inside. "You want that, don't you? To be my little butt slut?"

"Yeeaa... Fuuuuckkkk!" With one quick thrust, she slams that monster python back all the way inside my ass. Her big cum filled balls slap against my smaller ones. Once again, I'm left breathless, gasping for whatever air I can get. The pain of my ass being stretched wide is still considerably overwhelming, but, every time her cock rubs up against what I assume is my prostate, a ripple of pleasure rushes through me like a hurricane.

"What did you say, slut?" she asks while she pulls out once more to the tip.

"Uuuuh, fuck. I'm your butt sluuuuutt!" She rams her meat stick all the way in once more. Causing an earthquake inside me as an intense mixture of pain and pleasure coursed through me. I bite down on the pillow and try to tear it apart.

"That's right you little pillow biter! My little butt slut, you're the only reason I came home," she says as she starts to fuck me slowly moving her hips back and forth. Only bringing her cock out just a little before thrusting it back in. "I've wanted you so badly ever since I've laid eyes on you when you moved here in the 8th grade, Kai."

She kisses my neck as she slowly sodomizes my asshole, truly earning the nickname sod. "And now you're finally mine. Aren't you, Kai?"

She thrusts as deep as she can inside of me. "Yeeesss! Fuuckk, I'm yourss. Just keeep fucking me."

Never in a million years would I ever think I would be laying flat on my stomach with Logan... Noelle's dick in my ass, telling her to fuck me.

"Beg for it, my little butt slut," she whispers in my ear as she holds her shaft all the way to the hilt inside of my ass.

"Please! Fuck me! I'm your butt slut, just please fuck me!" I plead. She slides her hand underneath my arm and places it against my cheek, pushing my face up to the side. Then she leans down and presses her lips against mine. She slips her tongue in between my lips and kisses me passionately as he cock remains lodged in my ass.

Finally, she pulls away and braces herself, pinning her hands next to my head. "Okay, Kai... You asked for it!"

All of a sudden she starts to hammer my ass with her cum gun like a piston going off in a car motor. An intense wave of pain and pleasure overtake my senses as her cock overtakes my asshole. My own pecker is rock hard, ready to explode at any given moment.

"Are you ready for it, Kai?" She asks, pummelling my ass as if she's trying to kill a bear with her war hammer.

"I don't know how much more I can take! I'm going to cuuummm!" I cry out!

"Let's cum together!" she screams as she crashes into me, sheathing her meat sword all the way inside my ass. All of sudden it erupts and I feel my ass get stuffed full of a hot warm liquid as if I'm a turkey on Thanksgiving day. It's enough to send me over the edge causing my own dick to explode all over the sheets. My stomach is now coated with cum both on the inside and outside.

She collapses on top of me, still filling me full with a load of her semen like a cumdumpster. "Fuck! That was amazing!" she gasps as we both try to catch our breaths. She gently kisses the back of my neck and finally pulls out of my ass with an audible pop. I can feel the cum sloshing around. She rolls over on her side, next to me as I gasp for air.

"I'm sorry for getting a little too carried away," she sighs. "It's really hard to control myself around you."

I shift on my side to face her. I can feel the cum load she left in my ass start to leak out. "That was... I've never experienced anything like that!"

"Was it a good experience?" she asks.

"It hurt a lot at first, I thought my ass was being torn apart, but then it felt unbelievably good. Like, mind-blowingly good!"

She lets out a laugh. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

She leans over and passionately kisses me. She looks me in the eye as she rolls on her back, pulling me on top of her. Her hand wraps around and grabs my ass. "I meant what I said, Kai. I want you. I want you more than anything. I know we've had our differences. I know I treated you like shit in high school, but I want to make it up to you. Please...Just say you'll be mine."

She doesn't wait for a response before pulling back in for another kiss. I pull back and look her in the eyes. "Yes, Noelle. I'm yours..."

She pulls me tight against her and we kiss and continue to kiss until we are both lost in the night.

12