High School Reunion Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,297 Followers

When I shot I made sure it hit her directly in the forehead so I could watch it drip down her face. When I finished, I put my dick back in my pants.

"Is that it? How come you had me totally undress if all you wanted was a blowjob?" she demanded to know.

"That's all I wanted, but my two friends here are the ones that are going to fuck you," I replied.

Out from the bedroom came two huge black guys that use to play linebackers on the football team.

"Guys, you have one hour, so make it count," I said. "When you're done, give Linda the envelope and let her leave," I said as I walked out the room. I heard Linda faintly screaming as I walked down the hall; I'd look at the video later tonight.

I went down to the bar, had a few drinks and talked to some of my old classmates and then called Brenda.

"Brenda, why don't we meet for dinner at 7:00 in the lobby and we can go on from there," I told her.

"Sounds great Keith, see you then," she replied. When I returned to my room everyone was gone. There was a note left on the table that had only one sentence; "thanks for the good time, we owe you signed Marcus." I smiled to myself. Let's see just how good a time they had as I retrieved the tapes.

I rewound the tapes and watched as they threw her down on the bed and with one shoving seven inches down her throat and the other pushing eight inches up her pussy as the orgy began. Linda fought it for a minute or two but by that time she was filled with the two, she seemed to really get into it. She could only swallow about six inches of Tom's cock but Marcus had all eight inches buried in her pussy. As they pounded away there were muffled screams and moans but most of the noise were the high fives they were giving each other and mocking her by saying that Linda wouldn't talk to them in high school. but couldn't get enough of their black cocks now.

Tom was the first to shoot down her throat. I could see the excess running down the sides of her mouth and Marcus followed right behind.

"I'm pumping you so deep bitch, that you're going to be spitting cum for a week," Tom said as the two of them changed places. It wasn't long before they were both hard again.

"Love a bitch with a good mouth don't you think Tom?" Marcus said.

They knew they didn't have much time left, so Marcus laid on his back and put Linda on top of his cock. It took a minute or so before she was bouncing on top of his member taking it all in. Tom came up behind her, greased up his dick and placed it at Linda's asshole.

"Stop, I've never had anyone in my ass before, your too big," Linda screamed. Tom didn't listen as he forced the head of his dick through her anal opening.

Marcus slapped his hand over Linda's mouth as she screamed.

"Relax bitch and you'll soon be loving it," he said. They started off slow but after about five minutes they were both banging away at both her holes as they sandwiched her between them. Linda was like a rag doll between these two huge black men and I thought they were going to split her in half, but they didn't and from her screams, she loved every minute of it.

Tom blew his wad in her ass first, and as he pulled out you could see a white trail of cum oozing out of her ass onto Marcus's dick. Marcus lasted a few more minutes and he kept pumping his seed in her for what seemed like minutes.

"If the bitch isn't on the pill, she's going to have a black baby in nine months for sure," Marcus told Tom.

With a slap on her ass, they got dressed and Marcus threw her the folder.

"Bitch it was worth the ten year wait."

After they walked out, Linda got up from the bed and moving ever so slowly, went into the bathroom, took a shower and with the file in hand, was out of the room within fifteen minutes. I would love to know the excuse she gave her husband when she got back to her room.

"Hell, if her husband wanted sex tonight, he'd better strap a 2x4 to his back or he'd fall in," I thought to myself as I shut off the tape. "One down and one to go," Keith thought to himself.

Before he met Brenda, Keith went to the desk and asked the girl if she could make two copies of the tape for him.

"No problem sir, they'll be ready later tonight for you," she said. Keith thanked her and went to look for Brenda.

Keith found her in the hotel lobby and they went into the dining room together hand in hand. It was like old times. They talked about where they were both at and where they saw themselves in the next five years.

"Brenda what are you doing in a dead end firm anyway, your too good for that," I told her.

"It's mom, I can't leave her and there aren't any real good jobs around here," she replied.

"How about if I got you a job at twice your current salary, would you consider moving?" I asked.

"In a heart beat," she replied.

"But I thought you didn't own your little company anymore?" she asked.

"Where there's a will, there's a way," I said to her.

I didn't tell her that I was rich and could get her a job at five times her current salary, I just wanted to see first if she was interested. After dinner we hit the dance floor. Neither one of us was a great dancer but it was more about holding each other at this point. We were dancing with our eyes closed and really enjoying ourselves when a voice out of the past voice broke the silence.

"Well if it isn't the cute little geeks trying to dance, isn't that special," Jim called out.

I thought for a second and replied, "Jim it looks like your still as big a asshole as you were in high school."

Jim was taken back. No geek could talk to him like that. "I ought to bust your chops for that but I'm going to overlook it, just this once," he replied.

"Jim why don't you crawl back under the rock you came out from under," I shot back trying to provoke him now.

Jim was now hot; he had his reputation to consider. "You're a geek and will never be anything more than a loser geek," he replied.

I'd had heard enough. "At least I'm not a crook who steals secrets from my employer and sells them to the competition," I shouted loud enough for everyone to hear.

"You fucking asshole," Jim said as he lunged at me. I was ready as I sidestepped him and punched the side of his face, which dropped him to his knees. With a wild look in his eye, Jim ran screaming at me. I buried my left hand into his gut and my right hand caught him flush on the face knocking him back on his ass. Jim crashed to the floor out cold. One person clapped and then the whole dance floor ended up applauding me before long.

"Here Jim, I've sent a copy of these pictures to your boss already so you won't have a job come Monday," I said as I threw them on the floor beside him as he started to come around.

Brenda couldn't believe what was happening. "Boy you sure have changed Keith," she said.

We danced for a while longer as I whispered in her ear, "You're the only girl I've ever met, who actually liked me for who I was, not for what I had," I told her.

Brenda said she was crushed when after college I didn't come back. "I always thought we'd get together, you know be like boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Isn't there anyone in your life besides your mom?" I inquired.

"No time and there wasn't any one but you that really interested me. Remember when we use to talk for hours? I'd go back to my room and image what it would be like, you know to be with you," she said blushing.

I didn't wait; I kissed her once and then again. Surprised at the first one, she was all over me by the second one.

"Let's go somewhere a little more private," I said. Stopping at the desk, I said something to the girl, she smiled and handed me a room key.

We kissed in the elevator going up to the room. I remembered that my room was trashed because of Linda so I rented the penthouse.

As the elevator opened, Brenda gasped. "Whose room is this?"

"It's ours for the night," I replied. It was completely stocked with food and a huge bed.

I opened a bottle of wine and poured Brenda a glass. We toasted each other and resume kissing. Brenda's heart was beating so hard and fast that I thought it would burst through her chest. She was all over me ripping at my clothes as I carefully removed her blouse, bra and let her skirt drop to the floor. Picking Brenda up I carried her to the bed.

After removing the rest of my clothes, I laid down next to her and smothered her with kisses. Our hands caressing every inch of each other, when Brenda suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I've never been with a man before, if you know what I mean," she shyly announced.

"Don't worry, your going to love it, trust me on this one," I told her.

I wanted to make it as special as Karin had made it for me. We tongue kissed as I cupped her small breasts and gently twisted her nipples. Taking one between my lips I licked and sucked it until it was rosy red and erect. Brenda was laying back and moaning at every new thing I did to her. When I licked down to her stomach she raised her pussy wanting me to go further.

I moved between her legs and spread them as wide as he could. I licked both sides as she cried out. When I licked her clit, she went over the top and climaxed. I didn't think she ever stop so I continued licking and sucking her now dripping pussy.

Every time I licked, Brenda would drive her pussy into his face and scream out loud, "don't stop, God don't stop, it feels so good."

I put one finger in Brenda's pussy as I rubbed her asshole and licked her clit. It seemed now that Brenda was in a constant state of climaxing. She went from lows to highs within seconds and when I tried something new she screamed even louder, if that was possible.

Finally I crawled between Brenda's legs and lubed up my cock with her pussy juices. Brenda smiled up at me and spread her pussy lips for me.

"Be gentle," she said softly.

I eased in the first couple of inches as Brenda lifted her ass off the bed to meet my advance. God she was tight, it was like fucking Debby's ass. It must have taken twenty minutes of slow stroking before I got in all eight inches.

Brenda was moaning and gasping with every inch. As I started to stroke, Brenda's next climax broke the silence. I could feel her cunt clamp down on my dick even more. After a minute or so I continued slowly stroking. In no time, Brenda had her legs wrapped around my waist and was begging me to, "pump harder."

I didn't last more than five minutes before I erupted and started shooting load after load into her pussy. I couldn't tell when she started to climax but it lasted until I went limp in her. As I pulled out and flopped on the bed next to her I felt her hand on my dick.

"How long until you're ready to go again?" she asked.

"Aren't you a little sore?"

"Not a little, but a lot, but when you leave tomorrow I don't know when I'll see you again and I want to have a lot more memories," she told me.

"I have no plans to leave just yet, I have a couple of things to finish up on Monday."

With that, Brenda pulled me to her and kissed me deeply as she rolled over on top of me.

"I've heard that being on top gives the women the most control of her climaxes," Brenda said as she started to raise and lower her pussy on my dick. "I have a lot of catching up to do over the next two days," she laughed.

We never left our room the entire weekend. Brenda fucked me almost to death and I ended up telling her that if I didn't get at least a little rest, my dick was going to fall off.

"Now we wouldn't want that to happen now would we?" she smiled wickedly.

Come Monday, I sent the tape of Linda to both her husband and her boy friend. Story has it her husband physically threw her out of the house and when she went to her boy friend for help, he slammed the door in her face.

Jim's desk was cleaned out before he even got to work on Monday. All his stuff was in a cardboard box sitting by the front door. Some of the guys from the reunion had taken the pictures and had dropped them off at his boss's house that night just to make sure he'd gotten them. The competitor also wanted nothing do with him so he was screwed both ways.

Brenda gave her notice on Monday and I stuck around until all the details were arranged.

"You're moving in with me, any problem with that?" I asked.

"No problem except for my mom," she replied.

"She's coming with us. She'll have her own room in our house with a 24 hour nurse so you'll never have to worry again," I told her.

That night we made love. It wasn't the raw sex we'd had the previous weekend, but emotional and passionate love making. I told Brenda that I never wanted her to leave me and put a ring on her finger. Imagine Brenda's surprise when she saw my little shack.

"I thought you said you were a working stiff like the rest of us," she said.

"I am and starting tomorrow, you'll be working under me."

"You know what, I could get use to that." Brenda told me with a smile.

And she did just that, along with our three kids.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,297 Followers
12