High School Seniors Get Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, let's not dwell on the ugly side," Rachel said, bringing out the deck of her favorite card game for our adult enjoyment. And we older boys and girls had a fun night.

Diversions aside, the problem stayed on my mind. Things went well at the office Monday, so I made excuses and cut out in mid-afternoon. Sure enough, Joshua's car was there when I got home. There was no sound of music when I opened the door. I went to the parlor. No one was there. Hearing voices and distant sounds, I looked out the window. Lila and Joshua were strolling at the end of our long backyard. Joshua, clarinet in hand and mouth, was romping around Lila, playing music, like a satyr in those classic artworks. She was laughing as she stepped lightly along, to my eyes looking at least five years younger than her actual age. Joshua, in contrast, was mature for his age and, I had to grudgingly admit, was the good-looking dude Lila described. From a distance, they could pass as a young couple of the same age.

It was a sudden impulse. Maybe I should have held my ground in the parlor, but instead, I went upstairs and positioned myself discreetly near the "voyeur vent." I had put my vehicle in the garage, so there was no way they could know I was home. I could observe them uninhibited by my presence. Also, Joshua was crafty as well as fixated, which sparked my instinct to be on guard. Thinking back, I turned out to be poor at guard duty.

Lila and her pupil entered the house and took their usual place on the parlor couch. Joshua played the instrument as Lila listened and critiqued. She complimented him on his progress. I was getting bored and felt like moving, but if I went downstairs Lila would know I had been monitoring them, and maybe get the wrong idea about my motive.

It happened very fast: Joshua put aside the instrument, leaned closer, and kissed her! Lila stiffened and leaned back, eyes wide open. I had been right to go on watch! My fists clenched and I got ready to go down and kick his ass out of the house. But a sudden change in Lila's reaction transfixed me. Those wide eyes took on a softer look. She leaned forward again, put her arms around him, and joined her mouth to his! They began to caress one another. Joshua ran his hands beneath her blouse. She did not attempt to stop him!

A few moments passed. They unlocked their lips and broke the clutch. "This isn't right," she murmured, as he took the bottom of her blouse and coaxed her to raise her arms. As if in a hypnotic state, she did so and he pulled it up and over her head. He threw it aside and looked at her beautiful breasts, braless as usual, then leaned over and began kissing them, nibbling at her already firm nipples. I had a sinking feeling in my gut, same as when watching Lila and Eli the first night we had evolved into a polyamorous relationship with our good friends.

The feeling was even worse this time. The predator was not any friend of mine. I should march down and throw the kid out, messing up his pretty face in the process! Still, even as I felt visceral rage, another lobe of my brain cautioned that was not a good option. Lila would be furious if I did so. She and I had a firm and clear understanding that we did not interfere with each other. She was going to have to resolve this herself. I could not intervene unless he was clearly overpowering her against her will.

And Lila's resolution seemed very weak. Joshua took off his shirt, exposing his youthful, muscular torso, and resumed kissing and nibbling on her boobs. She fell back on the cushions, he on top, and he relinquished her breasts to lock lips with her again, their bare chests rubbing together, Lila's arms encircling his back and shoulders.

Despite my churning stomach and suppressed rage, I started to experience another physiological reaction. My dick was growing hard at the sight of this passion between my girl and her young student.

He suddenly sat up, undid her belt, and began pulling off her slacks. She continued protesting feebly, even as she shifted her weight to abet his efforts. My gut continued churning even as my dick hardened fully. Joshua stood and undid his belt, letting his pants fall to the floor, and stepped out of them. His briefs followed, releasing his firm youthful cock, which bobbed up and down. It was a decent size, I had to admit.

Lila looked at it, and with a muffled moan sat up, wrapped a hand around the shaft, and her mouth around the hood. Joshua grunted. I had to restrain myself from moaning too, for a different reason, as she proceeded to give him head, as enthusiastically as she did with Eli and myself, bobbing up and down on his helmet and a good way down the shaft, massaging it as her saliva lubed it. He looked up at the ceiling through glazed eyes. It would apparently be a short experience for him.

"Lila, please, can we make it? I so totally want to do it with you," Joshua said, almost pleading. She stopped what she was doing and looked up at him. The dreamy expression on her face faded, even as her hand remained wrapped around his shaft.

"Have you ever had sex?" she asked.

"My girlfriend and I did it," he said. "My former girlfriend."

"So I wouldn't be completely corrupting you," Lila said, as much to herself as him.

"God no," he replied, "you'd be totally saving my life."

Lila let go of his cock and stood up. She caressed his face with both hands and kissed him passionately again. After a moment, she broke off and quickly dropped her panties, stepping out of them. My gut dropped with the panties. Joshua gazed at her sculpted bush, but just stood there, as if unsure how to proceed.

"Do you have a condom?" she asked. He nodded. "That's good," she said. "It's always a good idea, especially with someone you don't know, to protect yourself in case of disease, or if she's not on birth control. It's not really necessary in my case, but I would want you to anyway for my own peace of mind because I don't know who your girlfriend was with before you broke up."

Despite the churning in my gut, I was amazed. The teacher surfaced from the depths of passion to recite a lesson on safe sex.

Joshua was searching frantically through the pockets of his discarded jeans. "Got it," he said triumphantly. He quickly tore open the little package, took out the item and began fumbling, trying to don it. Lila looked at him tenderly, with a little smile. In his excitement, Joshua had the condom in the wrong direction and was trying to yank it down his shaft, but quickly realized the problem, flipped it over, and rolled it on. He virtually pushed her down on the couch and went to mount her.

"Whoa," she said, stroking his face and hair. "Don't rush. When we go slow we enjoy it more. Tell me, did you ever do for your girlfriend what I just did for you?"

"What do you mean, Lila?"

"Did you ever give her oral pleasure?"

Joshua shook his head. "I just wasn't into that."

"Then it's time for you to learn," she said, taking on the teacher's tone again. She sat upright, spread her legs, and directed him where to lick with his tongue. He seemed a little hesitant at first, but complied, licking her pussy lips and her clit. "There, that's not so bad, is it?" she said and continued to coax him.

Before long he was going at it with enthusiasm, making slobbering sounds, his saliva dribbling onto her vulva, making it glisten.

"Slow down and lighten up," Lila laughed. "You're so into it now that it's tickling and even hurting a little. "Not quite so intense. Yes, that's better... Oh, that's nice... Now pucker your lips and kiss my clitoris, that little thing... Uhh, oh yes... Suck it a little... Lighter... Oh, yes, that's nice. Now swirl your tongue around it. Umhh. Just keep that up." She lay back as he worked her, closing her eyes and murmuring.

While still uptight over the unfolding scene below, I was nevertheless interested in this from a clinical standpoint, and found myself paying close attention -- maybe I too could use some pointers to curb excess enthusiasm and prime her better. Perhaps Lila had been reluctant to instruct me since I was the older and more experienced one in our match.

She directed him to lick inside her pussy. Joshua was again hesitant at first, but did as bid, inserting his tongue into her vagina. He quickly removed it, remarking on the salty taste.

"That's normal," Lila told him. "Think of it as a sign that a woman is getting aroused, and ready for the ultimate activity you want. Let's try it another way. Insert your index finger into me and move it around a little... Oh, not so quickly... That's better... Not so rough. That hurts... Yes, that's better... Oooh, that's nice... Stay in that area, and massage lightly... Yes, just like that. Umhhh." She had that dreamy expression back on her face. "Now go in with your tongue again and try to repeat what you just did with your finger. Your tongue is so long that you can reach that spot."

Joshua lapped her again, not so reticent this time, and she continued to direct and vocalize approvals. The taste no longer seemed to bother him. His face was virtually buried between her legs. And Lila appeared to be loving it, with little murmurs of pleasure, her eyes closed. She began rotating her pelvis, and the murmurs turned to gasps through lips in the form of an oval, until finally, her facial muscles contorting, she opened her eyes and mouth and screamed,

Josh pulled back and looked at her, startled. "Did I hurt you? Are you okay, Lila?" She was on another plane. "Lila, are you okay?" he repeated, loudly.

His anxious inquiry broke through. She looked at him, smiled dreamily, and running fingers through his hair, said, "Oh yes, beautiful boy. I'm fine. You made me come."

"Can we move to the next part now?" he asked, almost beseeching. I had a vision of a kid begging to move up from penny candy to a chocolate bar.

Lila's expression turned to amusement. She used her elbows to rise halfway, leaned forward, and planted a big kiss on his mouth. They locked lips, tongues entwining in a dance. After a few moments, she pulled away, and told him in a husky voice, "Okay. Now you can put it in and make love to me." She lay down again and spread her legs. I felt sick, even as my eyes were anchored to the scene below.

Joshua was on top of her in a flash and made stabbing motions with his midsection. She again cautioned him to slow, then reached down and took his vinyl-wrapped erection to guide it to her opening. She moved it up and down her moist slit, then positioned it.

"Push in gently and slowly now," she said. "Don't try to go all the way in at once. You're so big that it would hurt. Slide in a little, slide out a little, then in again a little deeper. And so on."

He followed her instructions.

I was dismayed to see the boy's engorged cock gradually disappear into my girlfriend. A smile on his face, his arms were fully extended to either side of her, supporting his body above hers so he could look down to watch his dick sink in and reappear, then in and out and so on until their bodies finally meshed together. A big smile came over his face when he was fully in. I watched his firm, well-rounded butt cheeks rise and fall in a rhythm, slowly at first, then more rapidly, then slowing again at his teacher's direction.

Joshua continued supporting himself on outstretched arms, watching his dick disappear and reappear in broad strokes. Twice he misjudged and popped completely out of her, so she had to handle his dick to guide him back in. His face retained its ecstatic expression. I half expected him to yell out loud what he was undoubtedly thinking to himself. "I'm fucking the hottest teacher in the school."

It was not long before he said he was about to come. Lila commanded him to stop moving, to think about other things. He lowered himself so his weight rested on his elbows and lay motionless on top of her and inside her. She talked to him about the clarinet, asked him about the school basketball team and other commonplace matters until his excitement ebbed.

"I'm okay again. Can I move?" he asked her as she began explaining the influence of Latin on European languages.

"Okay," Lila laughed, "but let's modify the position. Rise up again a little." As he did so, she raised her legs, grabbed them by the knees, and pulled them toward her chest, so she could rest her ankles on his shoulders. She liked to do this when we fucked, saying it allowed greater contact of my dick with her G-spot.

"Alright, go ahead, but slowly so you can last longer," she said. The pupil obediently resumed fucking her, in a moderate rhythm. She rubbed her clit as he went in and out, both of them vocalizing their pleasure. But after a couple of minutes, his excitement built again.

"I can't hold out much longer," Joshua said. "Please, can I come?"

Lila smiled. "Okay, go at your own pace." Having already educated him into giving her an orgasm by oral technique, she probably figured he had learned a lot in the opening lesson. For him to hold on long enough to get her off again with his dick would be expecting too much, she undoubtedly realized. Hell, that was a challenge even for me.

Joshua immediately picked the pace up, his butt rising and falling rapidly, his balls and thighs slapping her loudly about a dozen times before his eyes widened and his mouth opened with a cry of jubilation. After a few more frantic thrusts, his rhythm slowed, coming to a stop.

Lila also cried out. It did not sound as intense as when she was with me or with Eli. The teacher was undoubtedly faking her orgasm for her student's benefit, reinforcing the learning effort.

It may have been a faked orgasm, but even so, my girlfriend's pussy had been ravished by a tongue and cock that did not belong to me. I felt numb.

12