High School Slave Series 02

Story Info
Normal Daily Life. Or is it?
1.5k words
4.18
12.2k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters are above 18.

Comments are appreciated.

After several weeks, life at Master's house began to settle into a routine.

Every morning, Yvonne would wake up at 6, crawl out of the dog cage she slept in, and stretch. Then she would immediately masturbate her clit till she is about to orgasm, then stop. This is called an edge. It takes enormous will power to stop, yet she must, or else she would be punished severely. Yvonne started to dress her 'maid uniform', though calling it that may be an over statement. It consists of 4 inch heels, black stockings, garter belt, and white ruffle cap and nothing else. Her collar was always on, as were her wrist and ankle cuffs.

Next she would tease her nipples into hard little peaks by gently squeezing the round globes of her breasts. Taking a deep breath, she snapped clamps with bells on to them, squishing them tightly, sending pain and pleasure down to her core. Now is time for another edge, by the end, her clit would be red, angry, swollen and slick with arousal. She gently coaxed it out of the hood, and snapped another clamp with a bell on it. The sensation is often so intense that she cries. Finally, she tightened each clamp, Master warned the girls that if anyone's clamp fell off, he would pierce the girl's nipples and clit and ring it with a bell so that it would never fall off.

Master's warnings are never to be taken lightly.

Tottering on high heels, each step she took, the bells jingled merrily, shooting arousals all over her body. But by now she can manage. After negotiating the stairs, met Cici in the kitchen downstairs, similarly dressed, clamped and aroused, the girls began making breakfast, bells jingling merrily.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandy woke at 7 and quietly slipped out of Master's bed. He was still snoring slightly. As quietly as possible, she edged herself once, stifling moans and groans. Then, quickly crawled back under the covers, found Master's cock, and began to suck. She stroked the stem and cupped the balls, soon it was hard and long. She enveloped the helmet and deep throated as much as possible. She looked at Master's face, ready to give him one of her doe eye seduction, and discovered he was smiling at her, head tilted. After several more ministrations, Master groaned, and grabbed her hair with both hands, white hot semen shot into her mouth which she swallowed gratefully.

She licked her lips seductively and purred "Good morning Master, thank you for your cum."

"Good morning Slut."

She edged forward, eyes on the cock that was covered with her saliva and drops of semen. Tongue out, eager.

"May Sandy clean Master's cock, sir?"

Master smiled. "Yes, you may."

Her tongue gave Master's cock a quick wipe all over, cleaning all the spit and semen, then sat back on her haunches, eyes down, breast thrusted forward, legs open, waiting for her next command.

"Let's take a shower." said Master.

Master's morning routine varied, depending on his mood. Some days he wasn't satisfied with a mere blow job and would want a pussy to play with, other times a shower play would be enough.

They got into the shower stall together. Yvonne showered and soaped Master thoroughly, enjoying the feel of his strong pac and muscled arms with her fingers. Then it was her turn.

"Arms above your head." Master cuffed her hands together and tied it to the beam above the shower stall.

A tongue flicked the outer shell of her right ear, massaging it.

"Close your eyes and don't move a muscle."

Master began soaping her back and working his way down then to her front. Master's rubbing soap to her back relaxed her completely, she gave a sigh of contempt. Then Master was playing with her breasts, fondling and squeezing them so hard that she gasped. He teased her nipples with a delicious dance, flicking them several times. He soaped his way down till the very top of her pussy, stroked her clit once, She trembled once. Master then started from her toes. Rubbed his ways back up to the tops of her thighs. Slapped her ass a couple of times, she gasped each time, pain started at the places where he spanked, but as it made its way to her pussy, it began to transform into warmth and pleasure.

Master first stroked her labia, rubbing it gently, then circled her clit, suddenly plunged two fingers deep into her, making her shriek and stand on her toes.

"Don't move!"

"Sorry sir."

Master's fingers circled slowly inside of her, rubbing her G-spot, bringing her pleasure, nearly making her jump. She whimpered, just a few more rubs and she will orgasm. Something she hasn't done in nearly 5 weeks.

"Master....." She gasped. The finger stroked her G-Spot again, pushing her closer to the cliff.

A hand cupped her soapy breast, massaging it. Two knuckles found a nipple and clamped hard. She moaned loudly. Master's teasing was driving her insane. Fingers thrusted again, she can't hold it....

"Please Master, May Sandy have permission to cum sir?" She panted.

Master flicked her nipples, while fingers kept thrusting, pushing her toward the cliff. She was hanging on by a thread.

"Denied." The hand gave a final thrust, extra hard, then withdrew, leaving her gasping at the edge.

~~~~~

By the time Master made his way down to breakfast, all three girls were dressed in the maid's uniform and on their knees, hands clasped behind the neck, fingers interlaced, legs open, breasts thrusted forward proudly, with eyes downcast.

"Morning Girls!" His voice was always calm and measured.

"Good Morning Master~" all three girls chimed together when Master stepped down the last step and his shoes came into view.

"Inspection."

All three girls jumped up and assumed the position. Hands clasped behind the back of the head, breasts forward and legs shoulder width apart. Master was dressed in his school uniform, which fit his tall handsome athletic frame perfectly. Muscles rippled under the white school shirt.

Masters thrusted a finger into Sandy's pussy, swirled his finger around, making her gasp a little, withdrew, and presented his finger to her mouth, which she sucked off her own arousal.

"Good job Sandy." Then repeated the same process with Yovonne and Cici. Master requires all his pussies to be wet at all times. He said if a pussy isn't wet, then that means the pussy doesn't want to be fucked.

And all the girls want to be fucked. Desperately.

"Let's eat." Master sat down at the head of the table, and the girls served him first then stood at attention behind him, waiting for orders. Master ate quickly, then left for early tennis practice. Now it was the girl's turn to eat, then they did the dishes and the kitchen.

The girls emerged naked out the front door onto the patio, then began to dress. No clothes were allowed in the house except by Master's orders. On the patio was a closet with their uniform and underwear, which was picked out by Master the previous day. The underwear is always the highest quality lace bra and thongs, all matching vibrant colors that can be viewed easily through their white school blouses. Giving the girls a slut like demeanor. The girls removed all their clamps and put on their underwear. Next, each clipped a vibrator to the front of their thong. This vibrator is the devil of hell in their opinion, it would torture them to no end every day. Sometimes it would drive them to the edge several times a day, making them squirm and writhe in their seats, and always stopping just as they are about to cum.

Sometimes it would be like a light strike, lying dormant all day but suddenly vibrating violently, driving them to the edge of orgasm within minutes but backing off just as suddenly, often making them gasp in surprise. But the most hated mode, is the slow torturous vibration that would continue slowly and steadily all day, making their arousal slowly climb higher and higher, never ceasing. Of course, the vibrator would never bring them to orgasm. The vibrator is connected to the fitbit device which each girl has on her wrist, the fitbit device would monitor her blood flow, temperature and heart beat to calculate how close each girl is to orgasm, always backing off precisely before the orgasm.

At 1600 in the afternoon, the girls would rush home from whatever after school activity they have (Yvonne plays basketball, Cici swims and Sandy runs track) and change into their maid attire again. Each has their own house chores, clothes have to be laundered. (Master's clothes mostly plus their uniform, since Master has confiscated their wardrobes, leaving them only their school uniform and a few necessities.) Bed sheets have to be changed and floors have to be swept and dinner to be cooked. All done while tottering on heels and erotic zones clamped and collared.