High School Slave Series 01

Story Info
School girls become slaves.
763 words
4.07
40.4k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cici wanted to cum. She had to cum, she could feel it in her core. She had been on the edge of an orgasm for the whole evening...? Or Forever??

Her master/owner had his fingers dancing inside around her pussy, while she knelt on top of his arm chair, one knee on either arm rest. Her proud C cup breasts were clamped at the nipples, with a chain connected, on which were numerous bells. They chimed with every slight movement of her body, as it writhed. Her arms were cuffed behind her back, and her ass plugged. And her pussy displayed at ideal height to be played, directly in front of Master. Her eyes were blind folded and she didn't have anything on beside her leather collar, which proudly displayed "Slut Slave Cici '' and black garter belt with stockings.

Her master sat on the arm chair, seemed to be preoccupied with his book, as he toyed her with one hand, and flipped pages with the other. She could just hear the rustle of pages over the chiming of bells and her own heavy breathing and squelching of her pussy.

"Please..." she whispered.

Silence, pages flipped. The fingers thrusted in and out of her doubled their dance.

Squelch.

Squelch.

She moaned. Her mouth opened in an O.

"What?" The voice was deep, calm, as though talking to another human being. But she wasn't a human being, she was a slut, just his play thing.

"Please... Sir!" she managed to get the words out, as his thumb rubbed deliciously on her clit. Slow circles that encircled the nub. Ever tantalizing.

Just a few more of those and she would get off.

She gasped, as she felt the chain between her breast tugged a few times, each tug sending erotic signals throughout her body.

"What does my little toy want?" she could hear him smiling.

"Sir, your little play.." the assault on her pussy doubled in frenzy. She could hear pussy juice squishing over the pounding of her heart and bells. Fingers thrusted deep into her, then withdrew, agonizingly slow.

".. toy would like to cum!!" she gasped.

Silence.

"Sir.." She added in a whisper. She was really really close now.

Silence.

"Beg."

"Please sir, slave slut Cici would like permission to cum, Cici has been good." She whimpered as his mouth found the soft side of her right breast. The fingers never stopped, she was close. Almost there.

"Tell me how badly you want it." A tongue lapped the underside of her breast, zeroing on the pleasure center. The sensation was shooting bolts of pleasure into her core.

"Sir, Slut Cici wants it very badly, Cici hasn't cum in a long time. Please sir!!"

3 weeks to be exact. 3 long weeks. Cici knew she shouldn't complain, Yvonne hasn't cum for 10 weeks. But she needed it.

He ignored her. His fingers continued their assault on her pussy, the pace was picking up even faster. The thumb was pressing harder on the sensitive clit, while the other fingers were thrusting at an interesting angle, pleasuring her to uncharted waters. His tongue was lapping eagerly in her valley, and moving outwards to her breasts, tugging the chain occasionally to send spikes between her legs.

"Sir, please, sir..." she moaned, she couldn't hold much longer. Any second now, just one more push on her nub and she will....

"Denied."

She jerked up right and moaned in frustration. But his assault on her senses didn't stop, she was about to cum.

"Please, sir, STOP" she nearly screamed the last word. He finally pulled his fingers out. She felt juices running down her right thigh. But the finger lingered on her clit, strumming it lightly, keeping her on the edge.

"Please what?" his tone was calm as always, as though talking about the weather.

"Sir, Please, Please stop playing with slut Cici."

"Why? Is Cici about to cum?"

"Yes, sir, Slut Cici is about to cum." She gasped and writhed, trying to dodge from his fingertips.

"And does Cici have permission to cum?"

"No, sir, she doesn't. Cici doesn't have permission to cum" she sobbed.

"Good girl," she could hear him smiling. His fingers withdrew. Suddenly, he yanked both clamps off her nipples. She shrieked. Blood began rushing back into the sensitive buds, which a tongue encircled and enveloped, warming and sending sensations all over her body. She groaned and thrashed, she was so close to cumming

"If you are good, I might let you cum tomorrow." He whispered in her ear.

Her pussy quivered at the thought.