High School Sweetheart Problems Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elizabeth, I still slept with her! I fucked Sara so many times behind his back. That is my fault."

She softened up a bit. Her grip loosened on my arms. I hadn't noticed before, but she was really biting into my arms with her hands. Blood flow returned to normal soon after.

"That's true, and I'm not discounting that, but don't you think it's a little unfair considering how she manipulated you?"

"She isn't manipulating me," I said with the same amount of conviction as a pouting child.

"Then what was all of that last night? Everything you told me last night about how she always calls you back, and ignores you afterwards. How she knows how much she meant to you, and uses that against you. That is textbook Liam."

"Look, I was just in a bad place last night. I cant thank you enough for helping me, but I probably exaggerated."

"I've been watching this for two years Liam. You can't make excuses for her... Liam I smell alcohol on your breath."

It was a wonder she didn't smell it earlier, but I guess we were really close during our little whisper war.

"Liam did you drink this morning?"

I didn't answer. I just put my eyes on the floor where they belonged.

"Liam, it isn't even one yet. I saw you all morning you must have drank when I left the bedroom. You were drinking at ten babe!

Her hands grabbed my cheeks again. That switch flipped, but this time I was more scared of it.

"You need to slow down on the booze. Please. You drink like a fish, and now I know you drive drunk sometimes."

I nodded quietly. Elizabeth let out a small, frustrated, sigh. There I was. Day one, and I was already being a problem for her. I still couldn't figure out why I was making excuses for Sara.

"Let's go back to your place. We are getting you sober."

"I only had two shots this morning," I said it before I realized how stupid the argument sounded.

"Don't pretend I don't know how much you drink. You keep forgetting you've been venting your problems to me for two years. I'm done just listening now. I'm going to help."

Back at my apartment I had a come to Jesus moment. Liz went with me and picked out every bottle I had hidden around the house and in the fridge. When it was done we had four bottles of whisky by various brands, two bottles of peach vodka, and one Irish cream. I almost argued the Vodka was for Sara, because she preferred it to whisky, but I thought better of it.

"You know these are going down the sink right?" She asked popping the top on the first bottle of whisky.

"I figured..."

She started draining bottle after bottle down the drain. I let go of a long sigh. It was for the best. I knew it was for the best because some part of my body was screaming for me to stop her, and if I had something like that in me I didn't need the drinks.

"You stay sober for three months, and then maybe you can have a few drinks socially. If that gets out of hand we go right back to this, ok?"

I nodded silently. I watched her face while she poured it out. She was sad. She was hurting. I was hurting her. Just like I was sure I would.

"Elizabeth, you don't need to deal with this if you don't want to."

She gave a choked chuckle and started pouring the second bottle.

"Liam, do you think I just started caring about you because we fucked? I wasn't sleeping on your couch last night because I was tired you idiot. You suddenly dropped off the face of the Earth, and wouldn't answer my calls," She choked back a sob, but I heard it clear. It broke my heart.

She started pouring out the next bottle. Every breath she took was shaky, and deep. Trying to stave off the sobs.

"I knew how bad your drinking was. I knew how she held power over you. I knew that you only ghosted me like that when it was one or both of those," she choked up speaking.

From my view behind her I could see her right cheek, and the small tears rolling down. She wiped at them still trying to hide it. In stunned silence I watch her. My heart kept falling into smaller and smaller pieces. Just when I thought it couldn't hurt anymore another tear would roll down her cheek and shatter me again.

"Every night you dropped like that... I always wondered if it was the last time I would talk to you. If that was the night you killed yourself drunk driving, or heaven forbid did it on purpose in some other way. I always thought maybe that morning would be the one I see you on TV."

She choked up and shivered with a full body sob. She cracked the last bottle of whisky pouring it down. The thick scent of the drink had filled the air between us sticking to my nose and my throat in an uncomfortable way.

"Local college student Liam Blank found dead. He had been drinking and driving," She ran out of breath at the end of the sentence.

"You know how many times I ran that line through my head? You know how many times I thought it might be something else? A noose, or a blade, or a jump."

She slammed the last whisky bottle down when she finished pouring it out.

"I've always worried about you! You can't be friends with someone, and expect me not to worry! It's too late to worry about me worrying. I've been doing it for the past two years."

She turned around leaning against the sink. Her eyes were red and puffy. Both cheeks were stained with tears. I still couldn't move. It was like ice had frozen over all my bones.

"If it makes you feel bad that you worry me, or anyone else, then stop pushing away. Change those problems that are killing you Liam."

The ice melted, and I quickly stepped the rest of the way to her. I wrapped my arms around Elizabeth and held her tight. She started full on sobbing into my shoulder. I buried my face in her shoulder whispering "I'm sorry." over and over.

We held each other for a while. The minutes felt like hours. Just her and me stuck in whatever insanity we had just put ourselves in. It hurt so much. The pain all throughout my body was unreal. Something about holding her soothed it. Something about soothing her helped me. I wanted to be the reason she stopped crying, not the reason she started. I was afraid of the word a day ago, but then I wanted to use it to bad it hurt.

"Elizabeth, I love you," I whispered into her shoulder.

She pulled back cupping my face. She looked up at me eyes full of tears, and a runny nose. The little bit of mascara she had put on for going out was running, but she was still the most damn beautiful girl in the world. I couldn't imagine I looked any better either.

"Promise me that I wont see you on the news. I was always so scared that I'd lose you, and it would be my fault because I didn't say anything when it was happening. Please..."

I took the initiative for once. I needed to make her feel ok. I needed to make her feel safe like she did for me. I leaned in and kissed her. It was soft. It started as a peck that she eagerly leaned into for more. Her hips backed up against the counter as I pushed closer. The kiss turned needy and hot in an instant.

We pulled away from the kiss to breath. Long enough for me to whisper against her lips.

"I will change. You've got me now I promise," I spoke breathlessly against her soft lips.

"I trust you," Liz breathed into me.

Our lips crashed back together. Her hands couldn't decide where they wanted to be. They climbed up and down my back dragging nails sometimes, and yanking at the hem of my shirt. Our kiss was hot and greedy. The tone was a total shift from the vibe of the morning.

I had her up on the counter with her legs wrapped around my midsection. Her hands tangled through my hair making it a mess. The kitchen was filled with out labored breaths and soft moans.

Her and I fought over dominance of the kiss. Back and forth our tongues clashed catching each other off guard. She pressed into me grinding against my body eager to be rid of the clothes between us.

It was such a switch from the Elizabeth I was with this morning. There was something more behind her kiss. More than just hot passion. It was greedy, but for a specific reason.

"Bedroom," she gasped in my ear.

I laced my fingers under her, and lifted her. She was light as a feather. Her arms latched around me tight. Elizabeth's mouth went to work sucking and licking my neck making my legs go weak.

Finally at the bed, I dropped her on it bouncing her. Liz screeched trying to hold her shirt down, but that wouldn't matter in a second. I grabbed her belt, and undid the leather strap with a slight of hand. It was tossed behind me, and her pants followed next getting torn down to her ankles.

She wiggled them the rest of the way off, and somewhere between me jumping onto her, and getting switched on top my shirt had been lost. Elizabeth, in a flurry, was pulling her jacket off, and trying to get her top off.

I stopped her in the middle of messing with the buttons to pin her arms above her head. Holding her wrists tight with one hand I began popping buttons open one after another.

Her tanned chest was revealed inch by inch. Every time I slipped a button lose I was rewarded with a little more of her smooth, and toned chest. Still working the buttons I leaned in kissing her collarbone. It was a hot kiss full of tongue earning a soft sigh from her as she melted under me. I trailed hot, wet kisses down the front of her chest until I hit her bra.

A tight fitting red sports bra. I grabbed the bottom of it and flipped it up popping her palm sized breaths out into the air. My hands bit into her flesh soft, but firmly. I felt her nipples harden in my palms as I messaged her tanlined tits.

My lips trailed kisses back and forth between them. Little pecks trailing from her left nipple, into the valley between them, and up to her right. Her hand found it's typical spot tangled up in my hair.

I cupped the underside of her breast, and latched onto her rosey nipple. She arched into me gasping for air. My tongue played havoc across her extended nipple. It danced around swirling her sensitive nub with the warmth and roughness of my tongue. She pulled me down into begging for more.

The room filled up with our hot and heavy breaths. She reacted to every lash. Her body writhed and trembled with each lap of my tongue, and nip from my teeth. Every little bit of pain followed by an explosion of pleasure in her chest.

I switched to her left covering her now neglected nipple with my palm. I rubbed back and forth letting only the tip of her hard nub brush my rough palm. Her next nipple got the same treatment. I suckled softly ravaging her rosey pink nub like I was hungry for her body.

"God yes Liam!" she moaned into the roof.

She was gripped by her usual bout of giggly bliss. I couldn't get enough of that. That sound of unbridled joy. Her hand tangled up in my hair pulled me back.

Breathlessly she asked, "Give my tities a break please babe."

I turned my head holding her hand so I could pepper kisses up her palm, and to her finger tips. Under me she was a beautiful mess. Her white button up was half open, and her bra moved up. Her slightly tanned tits were outlined by a deep tan line. They poked up just past her shit.

She was lewd, and lovely all in one. While I was peppering kisses all over her hands she was watching me. Eyes locked on me wrapped with a lusty, yet still slightly innocent, gaze. Her mouth sat slightly parted as she breathed hard trying to keep up.

My tongue darted out brushing her pointer finger then swirled around the tip. As a reaction she bit her lip taking in a sharp breath. She kept watching, waiting on me to keep going. I let her finger slide an inch inside my warm mouth.

She started squirming kicking her legs under me, but not trying to get away. Still biting her bottom lip she nodded quickly. She made a quiet hitching noise in the back of her throat. Like she was grunting with effort, but trying to hide it.

I could feel her every intention in every move. In every sound she made I could feel what she wanted and needed. Sara was never so recipricative and responsive.

That finger slid up and down the length of my tongue. I pushed back swirling, and stroking the digit. I sucked her finger as deep as I could shivering at her rubbing back against my finger.

Her free hand started working on my pants. First my button, then my zipper. She had my jeans at my knees quick. While I played with her fingers she kept going moving my boxers down. When she freed my confined member she fell into another giggle fit wrapping her hand around my length.

"Oh God, that's what I need babe," she said running her hand up and down my shaft.

Liz raised her body up against mine removing her hand and replacing it with her mouth. That needy kiss came back in full force. She shoved her tongue in taking my mouth for hers. I couldn't help but moan back into her and just wrap my arms around her.

She did the same, and twisted us. She had me weak from the kiss, and put me on my back easy. There was a brief moment of struggling before she had hands wrapped around my wrists. It flipped that switch again.

"Good boy," she spoke in a breathless whisper.

"Let me do this for you. I need to..."

She trailed off. My arms were dragged up the bed till they were locked firmly over my head. In reality I was stronger than her, but with her hands where they were, on those sensitive places, she made me so weak. I was scared of it. Panic rose in my throat, but her eyes kept me calm. I wanted to trust her.

"I need to show you this..." She said with a shimmer returning to her eyes. My heart skipped a beat at the sight.

"Liz, what do you mean?" She leaned in and kissed me. This one was soft. Just a brush. One with so much intent it sent electricity through my body.

"I just need to show you babe," She gave me the same ghost of a kiss.

Elizabeth put her forehead against mine, and reached down to push her panties aside. My whole body flexed when I felt the warmth of her core on my tip. She tightened down on each inch until I was pressed into her deepest parts.

She put her hand back on my wrist before continuing. She started raising up, and lowering slowly. I could feel every inch of her. Every warm, and wet texture of her sex as she impaled herself on me over and over.

"Keep watching me babe. Just like last time."

I nodded fixated on her. I couldn't look away if I wanted to. Her warm brown eyes had me mesmerized. The slight shimmer on the edge of her lashes told me something was wrong, and with every thrust I was figuring it out.

Elizabeth rolled her hips into every thrust. She spread her legs wide across my lap to push me as deep as possible. Every push earned moans from both of us in unison. Our eyes never broke from our gaze. She surrounded me. Her smell was everywhere, her face was everything, her touch was all that existed.

Each hump shocked my system with a powerful jump of pleasure. My length slid into a familiar grove as her body eagerly accepted me on every stroke. She drenched me below the waist, and gripped onto my cock as she pulled of. It was like her body refused to let me go when she pulled back, and it yanked me back in when she pushed back on.

I started humping back every time she came down. I'd brush her lips with a soft kiss each time. She cooed quietly for each one. Despite the slow pace we both came to our limits quickly. Every thrust was just so deep, and intense as her eyes never left mine.

Elizabeth rubbed my wrists back and forth feverishly sending a new pleasure I didn't know I had through my chest. A hot warmth that made me instantly weak at the touch flowed through my upper body. I gasped with the change and melted giving up to her for the last thrusts.

"Come for me please Liam. Come as much as you want," she said in a quiet gasp against my lips.

My hips flexed uncontrollably as I pushed up. She screamed my name softly as she sank down impaling herself on me. I lifted her up on my hips slipping that last couple of millimeters inside her. Pressed into her deepest, and hottest parts I climaxed. I came like I hadn't come in weeks.

I splashed her deepest parts, and filled her up. We could both feel the warmth drip down my length as it escaped her following gravity. She held on tightly to my wrists and pushed her face into my chest.

Elizabeth's thighs clamped around my hips as she ground into me while I kept her raised up off the mattress. We both let go of our moans unabashedly like I didn't have any neighbors who might hear.

When my hips gave out and we both fell back to the bed. The two of us were a tangle of limbs and hair. Not pretty like in the porn. A sweaty mess of emotions, and body parts.

Elizabeth put her palms against my chest, and raised herself up. Her hair stuck to her face in a sweaty mess. Shaking my head with an amused smile I reached up pushing her bangs back. My smile died when I got a good look at her. She was crying.

I knew exactly what she was trying to show me in that moment. Again my heart broke into even tinier pieces.

"I love you too Liam..."

It couldn't have hurt more if she stabbed me with a knife. The twist into my chest was her next sentence.

"Don't leave me... Don't end up on the news... I'm already to deep now, and I have been for a while. I don't know what I would do," She kept getting interrupted by sobs."

She was trying to show me, in some sad way, that she wanted me to stay. What she did was an attempt at making me stay. Like I had already made a decision to die, be it through drunk driving or some other means. She could sense that I already had decided I wanted to at least drink myself into oblivion. She would have to be stupid not to see that.

I think it was also an attempt at getting me to know that I had someone now. Someone that cared about me, and wanted me. Someone who wouldn't hurt me just because it makes them feel good. An attempt at getting my mind away from Sara.

My heart twisted itself into pieces. It was too late to spare her feelings, and no matter how toxic the thoughts she might be having were, it could be fixed if I could just clean up my act. This time it wasn't about sparing someone's feelings, or changing some self imposed idea about myself. This time I had someone in front of me, that cared, that loved me, who was being hurt by my actions. As much as it scared me, I loved her too.

I held her to my chest. I let her cry it out as much as she needed. All the pain she had been holding in watching me pull myself apart piece by piece for two years was coming to the surface now. I hated myself for being the kind of person that would so selfishly hurt someone with my reckless actions, but all I could do then was fix myself going forward.

We held each other into the evening. At some point we settled in for a nap. Emotional turmoil can be hell on your mental it turns out. Thankfully it was just a lazy Saturday afternoon. I even held up my promise and gave her the tutor lesson she was waiting on.

"Are you going to be OK on Thanksgiving break?" She asked nose deep in a note book.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I can't take you home with me, even though I would love to. A day ago I was single, and Dad has a thing about bringing brand new boyfriends to big events like that. He wants us to wait for a little while to make sure it sticks."

I leaned back in my chair with arms crossed.

"Well fuck, guess I'll be here alone again."

"Oh babe! I'll call you every day if you want," she reached across the table grabbing my hand.

She watched me seriously now. Gauging my reaction. When I didn't say anything she continued.

"I understand you might not be in the best place right now. You've got me all next week, and when I go home I'm only a couple of hours away. If something bad happens I can come back."

She turned my hand over. My wrist started tingling in anticipation for her touch. I wanted to pull away, but I kept myself steady. Her fingers touched lightly. Like the brush of a butterfly's wings. They danced up the faint scars there.